SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amos Amos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he's squirming plenty Pretty's! Just leave it until he's sorted the documents and sent them to you - we'll all laugh at how bad they are - and then move on to the next hurdle!

No point in spoiling him for pain choice. Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I did Phil.

my reply:

Quote:
How are you, ()? I miss your emails. Life´s so busy now. We have hired some new models. I have to go through their resumes. It´s lots of work but I have always time for you. Love you so much!

his reply:

Quote:
I miss you too dear am still ön the gold tour here and have spoken to kelvin and he is very fine and willing to see you but am so interested in the gold töo so i have odered some money from Australia if i can do get more stuffs but if you can still help i would be happy. Kisses.

First he told me that he doesnt even have enough money for shower gel and now he ordered money to buy gold.

my reply:

Quote:
You know I´d love to help you with the 60000 Euros. Send me the certificates and make you and me happy.

Love you and Kelvin.

his reply:

Quote:
dear hope you are fine but am still on the tour so just have a look at the sample of the gold and the diamond. i love you.

He sent two pictures with gold bars. No certificates.

EDIT:

he sent an email before I replied to him:

Quote:
() good morning. I really miss you and want to know if you have seen the sample of the gold. Have a look at them. Love you.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my reply:

Quote:
Dear (),

I just got home from work. I´m exhausted. How are you? I so miss you. I want to be in your arms every day and night. When will we finally meet?? I love you so much!

Is that the gold you want to buy?

Your lonely Rosie

his reply:

Quote:
yep exactly and some more there that i will buy but i need to get my money and the full documents. i miss you so much more than you do but i want to use my opportunity in Africa to make some little money. we will meet very soon so i think and hope but try to get your money ready ready as while so after then we meet in Australia after then i fly to Canada to work on the gold. i love you so much Rosie.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign Still desperately trying to get some decent fakes and a good gold scam script.

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(),

how are you today? Have a nice week.
As soon as you have all documents send them to me. It takes awhile now. Maybe they arent real. Let me check them and see if it´s really a good deal. Dont let them make you wait too long. If they turn out to be not real I´m sure I can help you to get gold from somewhere else.
Where exactly do you buy the gold from?

Stay safe! I love and miss you very much!
()

now he pretends that he hasnt gotten that email from me. His email:

Quote:
sweet, hope you are doing great. i miss you so much here andd always want you by my side so why are you not talking to me again? more to talk about dear reply and let share. i love you.

Looks like he has no answers to my questions.

I replied this:

Quote:
What do you mean? I sent you an email this morning. It´s almost like you dont want me anymore. I told you I´d move to Australia to live with you but you are always somewhere else. Sad(

His reply today:

Quote:
dear i love you but let me complete just this ok then we see ok. Now am almost done with the gold but the certificate will cost me 1500 dollars so want your help here now then i proceed to get all things all things by my self. take care and let me know how you can help this. i love you. byeeeeeeeeee

So, now the certificate costs money. First he had the certificate but wasnt able to scan it, now he has to pay for it.

Any ideas what I could reply?
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$1500 for a piece of paper!?! Tell him he's either being ripped off or even worse someone is trying to scam him. He needs to be careful. A certificate of authenticity usually comes free with any purchase. At the most it should cost him $25 in administration charges. Maybe he should find a different company to deal with.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil, I did what you suggested. That´s the result:
Quote:

Dear (),

thanks for your email. I always check my emails for your words. I love you soo much!!

1500 Dollars? That´s way too much for certificates! Who tries to sell them to you? Be careful Amos, it looks like someone is trying to rip you off!! Such certificates usually come free with any purchase. Tell them that or try to find a different company!

Please Amos, stay safe and dont let them scam you!!

I miss you so much!
()

his reply:

Quote:
dear its not a scam i really know what am doing ok. i have been into several offices for this and am well protected. is it because am asking you for money. but you said to help me then why plenty excuses. Everything is genuine here so tell if you gonna help or not? kisses
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell tell him that amazingly, you just got an email with an offer of a gold deal, and they have already sent the certificate - for free. He will be hopping mad. Very Happy

Some weeks ago, there was a loooong gold bait with certificates; I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Sorry, I couldn't find it. But you don't need to send the certificate anyway - why should you give him a scamming tool? You can't find it on your PC, you must have accidentally deleted the file. Oops! Embarassed And as for the gold script, you can find plenty in Surplus.

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s already 2 months. Let´s get more romantic again.
I also used Jeannettes gold idea. Thanks.

my reply:

Quote:
Oh (),

someone is definitely trying to trick you. Dont fall for it please! I got an email with a gold offer days ago and they sent the certificate for free. Please Amos, dont give them any money for a certificate. Looks like some like to trick foreigners. I know you were so happy when you heard you could buy gold so cheap. Now you know why. They try to sell you a piece of paper that´s not worth 1500 Dollars.

Think about your son´s future and our future in Australia.

I love you sooo much (). Stay safe and go back to Australia so we can start our life as a family. Ditz keeps asking me when we will start living together and when we will marry. She already sent me information about chapels in Australia. She´s just a good friend and I want her to be my maid of honor.

I´m already picking dresses out.

Kelvin should wear a suit too. What´s his size? Oh dont worry it will be the right size. Smile

I love and miss you like crazy!

()
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Now he thinks you are in contact with a scammer and must explain it to you while not tipping you off that he's a scammer as well.
Of course you printed the certificate out and showed it to your goldsmith and he said it's legit. And then you deleted the photo file.
If he wants a scan of the print-out - it's still with the goldsmith who is on holiday for the next month.

He might like to give you some advice:

http://www.nina-brautmoden.de/brautmode-2011-nina-sposa-brautkleider-classic-c-442_449.html

http://www.cinderella-brautmode.de/kollektionen/2011/cinderella-brautkleider1/

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for your help Jeannette. Very Happy I wonder which dress he will pick. Laughing
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he didnt reply to that I emailed him again wishing him a nice weekend.

Quote:
I just wanted to say that I love you. Have a wonderful weekend.

His reply. He didnt even mention the marriage. Sad

Quote:
ok its good to hear so you dont want to help me right?

my reply

Quote:
It´s good to hear that you are fine, (). I never said that I dont want to help you. I even warned you not to pay 1500 Dollars for a worthless piece of paper! I love you (). I want you to be happy. Happy with me.

The gold offer I received days ago is a good one. I´ll buy it. It´s gold from Africa. Isnt that great? You´ll get your gold from Africa. Very Happy It´s cheap like you said and we dont have to pay for the certificate. It´s just a little fee of 20 Euros. I think I´ll buy as much gold as I get for 60000 Euros.

You see I love you and I´d do anything for you. I´ll buy you your gold. We should also buy rings for our marriage. May I choose them? Do you want me to buy a new wedding dress or should I wear your mother´s one. That would be nice too.
Look at this page. The dresses are so amazing.
http://www.cinderella-brautmode.de/kollektionen/2011/cinderella-brautkleider1/

I love you so much! I think of you all the time.
Rosie
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His laziness is amazing - can't be bothered to put some effort into getting 60,000 and settles for 1,500. Thumbs down
Mabe he doesn't have a chairman who would certainly kick his lazy behind.

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he thinks if he can get the 1500 Euros he also can get 60000 from me. Maybe he´s testing me.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he hasnt replied to me since Sunday I emailed Ditz (and CC´d Lad) yesterday and look what happened.

Me:

Quote:
Liebe Ditz,

how are you doing? () hasnt replied to me yet. I guess he´s telling Kelvin about our wedding. Smile I´m a little worried though about his ex-wife. I hope she understands our love and wishes at least Amos all the best.

Have you found a chapel yet? You know I´d like to have a big party. I plan to spend about 15,000 Euros. If you need money for arrangements dont hesitate to tell me. I´ll get you all the money you need to help us get the right chapel. I can transfer it to your account anytime you want.

Thanks again my friend for helping us!

()

Lad replied to this first:

Quote:
hello () i just got this and i think it might be a wrong identity. you are telling your friend about our and also wondering why i have kept so silent. i still love you and want to come home very but at least want something to come home with from Africa. the gold i mean. its my world of happiness so if you can help then i think this is the right time Rosie. i love you. i saw the wedding dresses too you want to choose so i will come to that too but please let me come and we decide its very nice and happy with it. take care

He doesnt mention my last email. He avoids to reply to emails about the gold certificate. I wonder why...

Gold is his world of happiness?? I thought that was me! Evil or Very Mad

Ditz reply:

Quote:
Schnucki,

Forgive me for taking so long to get back to you, but I have found the perfect place for your wedding. It is in Sydney and not in the Gold Coast which is why I had such a hard time finding it. But since your recent conversion to the Anglican religion I have found it harder to source churches, but I have done the work and found a truly extraordinary venue for you.

It is called The St Peters Anglican church and it is in stunning Watson's bay, just a few kilometres from the City Centre and it has some Gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean! And with the weather in Australia warming up now that spring has arrived you could even have it outside and get married in front of the Pacific Ocean, Schatzi, how romantic is THAT!

They have a website for you to look at, but I have seen it for myself, you will not regret it! Have a look for yourself!

http://www.stpeterswb.org.au

(), I cannot wait for you to finally tie the knot! Let me know when you and Amos will get here. And do not worry about Money meine liebe. I have sold my gold coast property for a tidy sum, my wedding present to you will be to pay for the bills. You keep your money for that sexy man of yours!

Mein gott, I cannot wait for this to happen schtazi, I am SO excited.

Ditz

Chrys, thanks so much for helping me with this bait.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

aim to please, anything that gets a lad squirming works for me!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my reply:

Quote:
(),

when will you be in Australia?? Kathrin found the right chapel for us. Look at this page. It´s absolutely wonderful!!
http://www.stpeterswb.org.au/WSP/

I´m gonna fly down to Australia again very soon. This or next week. Please come to Australia now!! If you really love me you´ll do it.
Dont worry about the money. Ditz offered to pay everything. She has lots of money and can afford it. She could even afford a second marriage. I sometimes think she doesnt know at all what to do with all her money.
I want you and me to attend at the Marriage Preparation Course. You have to be there with me. You and me forever!
Since Ditz pays for everything we could spend the 12,000 Euros I got from my father weeks ago for our honeymoon. Since you know Australia very well let me know where you´d like to spend it. I love surprises!

I love you so much and I can already feel your strong arms around me. I miss you!
()
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

his reply

Quote:
(), hope you are good. to be frank with you i love you so much and really appreciate your effort that you want this dream come true.i really love it but please let me come with something little from Africa. i love gold and diamonds.Rosie may be i can come on next week end but please i need little help here before i can come there. not for my flight but little money to get something here. i promise and swear if you do that i will get the as i have said. i love you so much () but let see what we can do before then. than your friend too. i just like her too. i hope to meet you then we wine and chat more that. i love you dearly. need to hear from you quickly to know what to do. take care and sweet kisses to you. byeeeeeeeee

Are there two different lads? Sometimes lad writes "byeeeeeee" and sometimes not.

my reply (bcc´d Ditz)

Quote:
Dear (),

I miss you every day. I want to be with you now. You and Kelvin are my family. I love you two so much.

Dont worry about the gold from Africa anymore. I´m about to pay 70,000 Euros for gold from Africa. They said they are gonna send it to where I want it. I think about letting them send it to Ditz in Australia so it will already be there when you and me get there.

That´s my surprise for you. I did this all for you. I first wanted to spend only 60,000 Euros but then I thought why not spend more on it. Now that you told me that you love gold I´m very happy that I did the right thing.

I´m gonna go to the bank today or tomorrow to see if they do Western Union. My business partner in Africa told me it´s easier to pay via Western Union. I dont know if it´s possible to transfer the money that way but we´ll see.

I´m so glad that I made you happy so easily. Now make me happy and join me in Australia.

Ditz offered to pay for our wedding rings. She has seen some traditional ones and bought them for us. We cant thank her enough.

Now get your ticket (you said you have the money, so no excuses Mister!) and fly to Australia. I´ll wait there for you!

Lots of love!

()
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down I'm speechless. You are really mean, and I love it.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was BEAUTIFUL! Your man will love you for doing that!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Jeannette Very Happy

next victim, love me? He hasnt replied yet. He must be too excited to write back to me.

Time to send my best friend Ditz an email (cc´d lad):

Quote:
Süße,

thank you so much for your help.

I spent so much money on gold for lad and me. I´m glad you offered to pay for our marriage. I´m glad lad´s family lives in Australia. I´ll ask him in my next email how many people he wants to invite to our marriage. I´m sure he has a big family and lots of friends. He´s so hot and cute and gentle. He must be very famous.

I know I did the right thing. He´s my husband. He´s everything I always wanted.

Do you have a good idea for a wedding gift? Beside the gold I want to give lad something else as well. What do Australian men like?

Lad is also excited. I know he is even though he doesnt mention it. Men!

Remember the iPad I bought for lad and that got lost in the mail? I think about buying him a new one. Would that make a nice gift? Or should it be something more special?

OMG, I´m so excited. I can hardly breathe.

Ditz, wir werden uns bald wieder sehen!

()

Ditz, wir werden uns bald wieder sehen! = Ditz, we´ll see each other soon again!

EDIT:

he´s still alive...he just replied to my email to Ditz:

Quote:
Rosie what are you talking about? how can you make a business without my knowledge. please

Am I scarring him? Very Happy
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, your gold business sure lit a fire under his behind. You might consider sending him an email as the gold lad taunting him for chopping his dolla. Ask a fellow baiter over at "Help" if you need the laddish text.

And sure, you both scarred and scared him. Twisted Evil

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette, that´s a good idea. I´ll keep that in mind.

my reply to lad:
Quote:

Dear (),

what are you talking about? I know Australia is a modern and no retarded country. Women can decide things without asking their boyfriends for approval. I spent those 70,000 Euros because I wanted to. It´s my money after all. When you and I are married it´s also yours. So dont worry about anything. I know what I´m doing. I have a lot more money in my two accounts. One is in Switzerland.

I think Africa isnt good for you. You need to come back to the modern world where women and men have the same rights. You are way too long in Africa! I´m sure Kelvin misses you too.

Now be a man and meet me in Australia. I love you and want you to become my husband.

I dont want to be without you anymore. Let´s share everything we have in life. Passionate love and money as much as you want.

Love you so much!

()
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad doesnt reply to me. He avoids to reply to emails about the gold and that I found a seller. He only replies when I send Ditz emails and cc him.

Any idea how to get him to talk about the gold business?
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possible road:

The romance lad thinks you've already paid the gold lad(?), so doesn't waste any time about a gold deal.
Tell him you tried to pay but the transfer bounced. Currently you are discussing with the gold lad whether you should fly to his country any time soon or find another way of payment.

At the same time, create a laddish sounding email account and use it to send an email to your romance lad:
"This is now my victim, keep off" , wording to be fine-tuned by other baiters.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic