SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dirty Old Albert finds love (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get an email in my real life account from (yeah right), who claims to be 15 years old and in need of getting cash outta the country:

Quote:
I'm Scamarama, I'm 15 years old girl I live in Bolton UK before my Dad passed away in a car accident 3 years ago, I now leave with my step mum in Warrington, My mum died immediately she gave birth to me. My late Dad Mr.Norman Cole was a big business man in UK before he died in a car accident 2007 I am the only child of my Dad, he died 3 days after the accident so he Will all his life savings to me, I have been trying to collect the funds from the bank but the bank MD CEO refused, he said I should present someone old enough so he can transfer the funds to the person that I can’t be in control of the huge amount of funds because I am still a teenage and it is against the UK law. I would have told my step mum to assist me in collecting the funds from the bank but she is not a good woman, my Dad warned me about her before he died, now that I leave with her I now understand that what my Dad said about her was true, because she don’t give me attention she don’t care if I am alright or not, all she do is to ta
I know we don’t know each other but please I need your help if you can assist me to collect the funds from the bank I will give you 50% out of the funds, Then you will help me invest my 50% until I am 18 and I will be staying with you or you will get somewhere for me to stay until I am 18 years old. If you agree to help me, I will send you a copy of the Will and my picture so you will know me, and I will send you the contact of the Bank and tell you how much is the funds so you can contact them, and I will inform the bank that you will contact them that you are the person that want to help me. I will be waiting for your urgent reply so I can send you the contact of the bank and my father’s Will and death certificate.
Please this letter has to be confidential,and I need your 100% trust and loyalty because the lawyer I got involved wanted to made away with the money, so I told the bank not to transfer the funds to him, I already promised to give you half of the funds so please be honest with me. If you are interested please reply me on my email: <snippo>
Best Regards scamarama

And with a brainwave, I copy and paste the email into my Albert fish email addy and write back. I make it plain that Albert is willing to help... For a price!:

Quote:
Barbara,

Thank you for finding my email address. You are 15? That is the perfect age for me, I like my women young. Have you ever thought about moving to Australia? I could look after you, but you would have to look after me too. I have needs, deep dark special needs. I can look after you financially

Get back to me,

Albert

Let's see if Dirty old Bird Albert can gross out a scammer Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gross out a scammer, Chrys? You and I know that's a near impossibility! Very Happy

I'm interested in the bad stepmother. After all,
Quote:
all she do is to ta

I don't know what it is but it sounds dirty.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So it's been 12 days and not a peep outta her. Then suddenly I get 9 pictures of a teen stolen of the net, as well as a passable death certificate and a fake will:

Quote:
Hello.

I acknowledge your willingness to assist me. On the attachment you will find my dad death certificate, will and my pictures. Please i need your 100% loyalty and trust; this has to be confidential because of my step mother.

Below you will find the contact details of the bank, I have told them about you already, they are waiting for you to contact them.

Name of Bank: United National Bank.
Name to contact: Mr. Mukhtar Hussain
United National Bank
Tel: <two snipped redirects>
Fax: <two snipped redirects>
Mukhtar Hussain's Mobile: <two more snipped redirects>
Email: mukhtar@scammed out

You are to contact the accountant of UN Bank Mr.Mukhtar Hussain to tell you what to do. I have already told him you will contact him so he will be waiting for you.

Please keep me update as soon as you contact the bank

Thanks,

Barbara

Albert of course isn't going to be doing that anytime soon. He writes back, and makes it perfectly clear he's a dirty bird. NOT SAFE FOR WORK PEEPS, in fact it's just PLAIN WRONG!:

Quote:
Barbara,

Thank you for getting back to me. The paper work you sent me is all very nice, but as I am independantly wealthy, I have no need for the will, just your hot little 15 year old body. I must say you are very attractive, and I find myself getting aroused at the thought of me inside you. You're very well developed for a 15 year old, may I ask if you are still a virgin? I would really like to deflower you. Have you ever had a big hard cock inside you? Do you swallow? These are things I think about most nights as I jack off thinking about your pert young body.

As I said, I can get you out of your country and move you to Australia, that's what I do for a living. What country are you in now? I need to start planning your escape from where you are now. But I need to keep this confidential, if the police were to find out about my day job, I could go to jail for a long time.

I will masturbate furiously over your pictures tronight

Albert

I'm thinking of turning Albert into a people smuggler! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic