SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ditz and the Soldier (possible safari?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo sends this back:

Quote:
honey u have to know there is nothing like my own money i need to get the money cashed baby? i know we can fly all around the world but am stuck here right now, i have alot of things i want to do with money, trust me baby i will pay you back, i need to be okay here my brain is not settled getting this money is the only thing that can make me happy baby, i love you so much no matter what and i will love you till my dying day, try to help me out baby

What? The Ditz's money isnt good enough for you? Will write in a bitchy response soon Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo hasn't heard from me, I get two emails, one of which is a crappy poem that had 21,500 hits, so I won't bore you with it. The other one is a bit more panicky:

Quote:
hi baby, i haven't hear from u for some days, hope u are doing fine just want u to know that i love and miss u so much and how about what i told u. i love u baby

Will edit in a reply as soon as I think, but it will be "from another country". Instead I went with a slight slap Wink

Quote:
Dear John,

I do not understand what you mean by the phrase "There is nothing like my own money" Are you saying my money isn't good enough for you?

John I have dropped everything and bought a plane ticket to be with you. I will arrive in London on wednesday, I am having a short stopover in Frankfurt to visit friends and family and will then take the Eurostar from Koln on Wednesday Morning. It is five hours from Koln and I have brought the money you asked for with me.

Will you meet me at the Station or should I take a taxi to you? You haven't said where you are yet, so I will need directions.

Ditz

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now here's a twist, Laddo has given me an address in the UK to meet him!:

Quote:
wow that would be so great baby, then here is my address if u really mean it that u are coming to me, this is where i stay at the moment.....

Crowne plaza London.... St. James
45-51 Buckingham Gate,
London, SW1E 6AF
I cant wait to meet u in person baby, all i just want is a way to pay for this tax of a thing so i can get my money cashed, then we can all we want to do together as husband and wife

Ideas???? any webcams nearby? maybe we can have some fun with our lad.

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why nearby? Any scammer or accomplice who can afford a 5-star hotel can get a cab and go to the webcam of your choice.

There is a bar with a webcam baiters prefer; maybe you should post in the "Help" forum.

Ayway:

http://www.camvista.com/england/london/

http://www.goandroam.com/webcams/uk/london/

EDIT: I just realised: He's broke and staying in the Crowne! Evil or Very Mad Doesn't he deserve a slap?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jeanette. I think you're right about the slap. I'll work it out. Meanwhile, our lads IP Address tells a different story:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.11.43
Originating ISP: MTN Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

So let's see who he sends Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I send a note back to our lad. While his IP Addy comes back as Nigeria, he IS using NNFMP, so he may well be in London. So, what's say we find out!

I send him this, along with a screengrab of my Eurostar "reservation", and tell him to meet me at Abbey road studios, where apparently they have a Neato webcam:

Quote:
Schatzi,

That hotel is SO expensive, you should check out of there and into a cheaper place! I would if I were you, since you are having difficulties. But we will discuss that when I see you.

I will depart from Koln at 12.43pm local time and arrive in London at 6.30pm, with a one hour stopover in Paris.

But Schatzi, I have this idea. I have not mentioned this, but I am huge fan of the Beatles. My father actually saw them play live in Hamburg back in 1962 before they were famous. I want to see the abbey Road studios they recorded their wunderbar music in so much, and since I've never been to London before, why don't we meet there! Oh John, it would be so much fun to meet there, the place where so much beautiful music was recorded, I even have all the recording the Beatles did in German! So we will meet at Abbey Road yes, say 7pm?

While I am in Paris, should I pick you up anything? If I don't hear from you in time (I am only there for an hour), I will buy you a sexy suit in London, and then spend the evening taking it off you. What size are you?

Ditz

http://www.abbeyroad.com/visit/

As I mentioned I don't have the net at home and it will be 5am Melbourne time when our lad is due to meet. If anyone does fire up the webcam and sees Ladoo PLEASE let me know

IF there is an accomplice, Ben Dover has asked to get in touch to send him to a VERY dodgy area of London. And I couldn't of a nicer guy for it to happen to Twisted Evil Oh and in real life, I'm not into the Beatles Wink

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1st email from Lad:

Quote:
hi honey really i just came into check my email now cant wait to meet you at anywhere. safe trip baby....i love u so much and am so glad this time u are coming over to see me.... wow i am so exicted.

Always Yours,
John

Then:

Quote:
where are u now as u are getting me worried, are u right in the UK now or what?

Quote:
Honey,

I am abbey road, like I said I was going to. Schatzi, it is so exciting. You should come here now. I will meet you at the famous street crossing.

Ditz

Dunno if he'll do it, but am hoping he'll turn up on the Abbey road webcam. I however have a job interview in Australia. Let me know if he shows. It's three hours since I said I'd arrive, so he MIGHT turn up at the webcam. If he does screen grabs WOULD be appreciated, so Ben Dover can give him hell Wink

edited for typos Embarassed And to add this:

Quote:
I'm sorry schatzi I should have said. The Eurostar was late, and because I wanted to make our appointment caught one of those cabs to Abbey road. But I've just realised that I didn't bring your photo!

Will I be meeting you? Or have you sent someone to pick me up?

Ditz

Fingers crossed, it's now early morning here in Oz and getting later by the second in the UK. I'll be "staying" for awhile(and jumping from webcam to webcam)

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sends this. Despite "not having any money" he manages to travel to Nigeria. And he wants me to join him. Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Hi Honey, i was expecting you at the very right time on your eurostar receipt and when i didnt get any mail from you to know if you have arrived or not, no any contact to you, no phone no nothing to contact you, i thought may be you have cancelled the trip to the Uk and i was so busy after that day. i could'nt come online to check mail and this is the most reason why i needed your phone number so i could always reach you on phone and are you still in the UK or you've gone back cos while i was in the UK i heard of a very good business of crude oil in West Africa and i think i have interest in it so i sent my Personal Assistance down to West Africa to go dig into it and make some findings about the business for about a week now, so he called me that i needed to come over to see all arrangements myself cos i really want to invest that my money on a very nice business that will definately yield me alot of money to maintain my standard of living with my families till my dying day as i have resigned from the Army job, i hate going to war zone cos its risky down there. so right now i am in Nigeria, West Africa. (This is probably the only honest thing he's said so far)

So i dont know if you can definately come over to me here and if you want to come its very easy and its not that expensive you can take out of the 1700GBP to board flight and fly over to me and when you are with me, we could work things together as husband and wife but remember i have never pay for the tax on check to be cashed but your presence with me means alot to me, i know if we are together we can sort that out. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY AND I CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU IN MY ARMS FOREVER.

LOVE ALWAYS,
JOHN.

I write back, claiming not to know much about Nigeria. I expect lad will paint it as a paradise:

Quote:
Schatzi,

You're not in London anymore? How did you get the money to travel to Africa? It sounds like you may not need my help anymore. London is wonderful, I am having a fantastic time. I brought a galpal from Frankfurt with me, we both spent a day at Abbey Road, being such big fans of the Beatles as we are, it was almost like a shrine for us!

While Mitzi would probably return to Frankfurt in a day or two, I see no reason why I should not join you in Africa. I have never been to Nigeria, what is it like? Is it a nice place? It is a big country, where are in Nigeria?

Get back to me with details so I can make travel plans

Ditz

However here is an updated Travel warning to Nigeria dated 2 days ago:

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Nigeria

Quote:
We advise you to reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria at this time due to the very high threat of terrorist attack, the high risk of kidnapping, the unpredictable security situation, the heightened risk of violent civil unrest and the high level of violent crime.

If you do decide to travel to Nigeria, you should exercise extreme caution. The security situation could deteriorate without warning and you could be caught up in violence directed at others.

Reliable information as of early August 2011 indicates that militants continue to plan attacks on public places in Nigeria, including South African assets in the oil, telecommunications and banking industries. Attacks are likely to occur with little or no warning. Previously, militant groups such as MEND have threatened to attack major infrastructure and industry centres. Previous attacks have targeted public places.

There has been an increase in violent attacks in Nigeria since October 2010. Continued reporting indicates terrorists may be planning attacks against a range of targets, including domestic and foreign government institutions and against Western interests. Targets frequented by Westerners may include major hotels, places of worship, bars and restaurants and densely populated urban centres. Locations frequented by foreigners have been attacked in the past and may be targeted in the future, including in Abuja.

There were a number of violent incidents before and during the 2011 elections. There has been an increase in localised political tension and the security situation in some areas in Nigeria remains fragile. Curfews remain in place in some states and further curfews could be imposed quickly and with limited notice should the security situation start to deteriorate. You should monitor local media for possible restrictions.

You should be aware that there is a risk of serious inter-communal violence and unrest throughout the country, particularly in the central and northern regions of Nigeria. You should avoid all protests, rallies and demonstrations as they may turn violent.

We strongly advise you not to travel to the riverine area in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers (including Port Harcourt and Bonny Island), Abia State, Akwa Ibom and Anambra States in south-eastern Nigeria because of continuing militant activity, the high risk of kidnapping, armed robbery and other armed attacks against foreign oil companies and personnel, localised conflict and violent civil unrest.

We strongly advise you not to travel to Borno and Plateau States because of the volatile security situation, including ongoing inter-communal tensions and frequent violent attacks. If you are in Borno or Plateau State, you should consider leaving.

If, despite our advice not to travel to these areas, you decide to go to or stay in these regions, you should ensure you have adequate and continuous close personal protection from a professional security service. The ability of the Australian Government to provide consular services to Australians in these areas may be severely limited.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has confirmed a human death from avian influenza in Nigeria. See the Health Issues section below for advice to Australians travelling to or resident in Nigeria.

Sounds like the perfect place for a tourist Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sounds like the perfect place for a tourist

Sounds like WA. Wink

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would prefere WA.... Very Happy (if you mean downunder)

enjoy your stay in London! Sounds great! Laughing

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, downunder. Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I hope he bites and does go to Cameroon, apparently the border with Nigeria is very dangerous right now:

Quote:
We strongly advise you not to travel to the Eastern Provinces, the border area with the Central African Republic and the Lake Chad region because of the risk of armed banditry and cross-border skirmishes.

We also strongly advise you not to travel to the border area with Nigeria in the region of the Bakassi Peninsula because of the risk of localised fighting erupting without warning.

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Cameroon

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo sends this back:

Quote:
Hi honey honey how are you doing? well Nigeria is a very Big country and it nice cos i have found everything okay but it would be more nice and better if you are with me here, myself i have never been to Africa as this is my first time here and i wish you can join me here too. make a plan asap of coming here to me, i really wish to have you in my arms and my sweet loving wife, we will just need to be financial okay here cos things are little bit cost here in Nigeria and as you can see my check is still there and not yet cleared because of the Tax on it so if you are coming down to me then come with the money of the Tax which is 1700GBP and some other money so we can stay for awhile till i finish the project here there we fly together to the UK to get my money cleared if you really want to come here then baby there is no need of sending money to me, you can just come with it when you are coming and make sure you come with more than enough so whatever we spent out of your money will be given back to you when we both fly back to UK to get my check cashed....... okay baby?.............. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH AND WISH YOU ARE LAYING BESIDE ME RIGHT NOW........LOL...... the money for my flight down here is not that much so my Personal Assistance lend me cos he understand the issue with my check that its not yet cleared he would have pay for the Tax as well but he doesnt have up to 1700GBP at hand. please hurry up love i want you here with me.

Time to tell him I'm coming to meet him... In Cameroon: Wink

Quote:
Schatzi,

I have some wonderful news! My travel agent and personal friend Werner has suggested a wonderful place to visit while I am in Africa. It is called the Simb@ Safari C@mp and they have a branch in Cameroon, which is next to the country you are in!

I am looking into it as I type and will book us both a cabin in the next few days. Of course you will join me there, I will bring the money you ask for and we will party like it's 1999!

have a look for yourself: <snipped, but the fake safari website>

Is it not gorgeous? we will make passionate love on a four poster bed, oh schatzi, this is such a romantic place. If it is anything at all like the website, I could live there forever!

Do you want me to bring anything else?

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like you predicted, lad tells you that it isnt dangerous. Let´s hope he´ll travel for you.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so too. I like the idea of laddo being on the border when random violence breaks out

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a fishing email from our lad:

Quote:
hi honey its been long i hear back from you and i am so worry about you, are you not coming anymore baby. i love and miss you so much

I immediately send him this back, I want him to travel:

Quote:
schatzi,

I told you about my plans to travel to Cameroon, I am just waiting on when you will join me, so I can start making Travel plans. Get back to me, I want to travel soon.

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course Lad baulks at the idea of Cameroon:

Quote:
sorry i cant come to cameroun maybe when you are done with your trip there you can join me here. thanks i love you

Then four minutes later he decides to make up a reason for not travelling:

Quote:
i told you the reason why i cant come over there i ddidnt come here to play i came here for my project so if you know you cant join me here then baby you can go to your cameroun and after your trip there you can come to me here in nigeria. okay?

Oh dear, the Ditz is NOT happy! Under the subject heading of "This is TOTALLY unacceptable", I send him this back (LANGUAGE WARNING, in TWO LANGUAGES!):

Quote:
Michael,

I am VERY disappointed in you. I have travelled half way around the world to meet you, only to find that despite you claiming NOT to have any money, you have travelled to some god forsaken shithole in the middle of another continent. I offer to bring you cash and invite you to a veritable paradise and you say you have to work???

Was zum Teufel ist diese Mist??? I am so tired of hearing about your "Project". Every time I write it's always about your verdammt "project". You are just like my ex husband Nick, he was always obsessed with work also, but then I found out later he was using work facilties to pick up young boys! Is that it, Michael? you're using your project to pick up young boys? Warum funktioniert das immer mir passieren?

well if you love your project so much why don't you marry it! You certainly do not seem to be interested in me at all!

I will be leaving Germany to return to Australia in two days. I will return your presents before then, unless you agree to meet me at Simba. Here is the website link again, I will re-imburse your costs once you get there.

If not, I will have nothing to do with you ever again, you have already let me down once. and now that I think on it where did you get the money to travel? when you claim to have it all tied up in some goddamn check!

I will have to rethink my love for you

Ditz

Oops, I forgot the website link for real Embarassed

Oh well, I'll send that tomorrow "When I've calmed down again" Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will the lazy barstead rise to the task of going back two emails to dig up the link? Shocked

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, Laddo introduces a NEW character, to explain how he was able to get to Nigeria, in what is possibly one of the longest emails he's sent without adding a poem. But he's still backpedalling, and I plan to make him backpeddle into a different country: Wink

Quote:
Hi Baby, how are you doing today? well i got your mail and i just to let you understand the fact that i love you so much and want you in my arms and dying to see you in person cos the love i have for you is more than my own expectation its grows in me each and everyday and i must tell you that i want you so much and i love you.

I really know and understand how you feel baby and i feel the same way, myself i need a woman to spend the rest of my life as money is not all in life but a man should at least be hardworking but why you are saying all these is because you have money and you think we can both leave fine forever even if i don't invest on this project and i do understand that too cos you mean so much to me than any other thing in life.

You said something here about how i got money to fly over to Nigeria but i told you its my Personal Adviser on my project that lend me some money cos he was aware about my check that is on "HOLD" please do understand me my love and i am not like Nick your ex Husband i want to show you my true and passionate love and spend the most of my life with you forever and make you feel like a queen, but if thats what you want now baby cos i dont want to loose you and i dont want you to have a kind of impression maybe i don love you i love you so much and i want to meet you in person and as well live with you forever and if then i have anywhere to go then we will be going together.

But now if its to leave the project and come over to you then i dont mind coming to you where ever you are but i think you should understand the fact that i don't have money on me here and my P. A as well, so will you be able to send me a sum of $2500USD so i can give my Personal Adviser for feeding and other things he might need down here and the rest i wan use to pay for my flight here and come over to you and this will be immediately after you send me the money i will be coming to you.

I hope you will understand now that i want you and i really want to meet you in person as you mean so much to me than any other thing on the earth cos i know you wrote me out of annoyance calling me Micheal and not my name John...... lol ...... LOT OF LOVE, KISSES AND HUG TO YOU MY QUEEN.

Yours Forever,
John.

Will edit in a reply as soon as I write it Smile And it goes a bit like this:

Quote:
John,

If your personal advisor can help you once, then he can help you again! Surely the cost of travelling to Cameroon is a fraction of travelling from the UK to Nigeria, and as I mentioned upon your arrival I will reimburse you whatever you have spent so that you are not out of pocket. Mein Gott young man, it is only the next country from where you are now, if you can travel to Nigeria then you can travel to Cameroon, SURELY!

I have travelled over 12,000 miles to be with you (only to find you had already left without telling even TELLING ME you were leaving, something I find DEEPLY disturbing), yet you claim you cannot travel a mere few hundred kilometres!

What kind of a man would leave the woman they love stranded in another country for their day job! When I married my ex husband Nick I moved from Frankfurt in Germany with a population of over two million people, to Yalbraith in New South Wales in Australia, with a population of 12 people. I gave up my modelling career to be with him, because that's what you do when you're in love.

And while I understand that love is give and take, I seem to be doing all the giving and you're just being churlish! A real man would meet the love of his love anywhere in the world, do anything needed to be with the one they love, and not just spend their miserable lives pandering to the whims of their work. You've been saying you've been working hard, so why not take this well deserved opportunity to see one of the most beautiful places in West Africa! Here is the link again, have a look for your self and tell me that this is not the romantic place you have ever seen:

http://<snipped>

You claim to be a soldier??? Then why is you do not seem to be able to man up and do what I ask for? I do not care if you fly across, take a bus or hitch hike, I just want you to be with me. Partly to show you actually DO want to be with me, but also to show me that you can have money of your own and that you will not be using me as a ATM machine. That said, I will happily give you what you need once you have proven yourself and are with me on the most romantic safari camp on the planet. And will show you sexual things that only a MILF like myself could do that are illegal in all five states in Australia! Experience DOES have it rewards you know!

I remembered the link THIS time... Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely slap! clapping - What is a MILF? Or does a lady not want to know?

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:

If I remember it right from American Pie the letters stand for: Mom I´d Love to F***.
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty´s Darling wrote:
Jeannette wrote:

If I remember it right from American Pie the letters stand for: Mom I´d Love to F***.

I don't want to be pedantic but you need to stress the 'A'. I mean it's

'A Mom i'd like to f***' The reason being when i was told it that way i took
it as Hey Mom, I'd like to f***, which made me a little bit sick in my mouth Very Happy I only realised later and felt rather stupid.

Quick question guys with being new, are these threads not open to general view putting ongoing Baits at risk? i.e the Scammer might see the thread and tumble he is being baited. I love the stuff and would hate to see these ongoing stories in jeopardy. Or are they complete/finished and telling the story? Either way i bow down to the genius of the Baiting guys and girls
on here. I'm left gobsmacked by the sheer brilliance of the baiters and the pathetic laziness of the scummy scammers. I know a few middle aged single ladies who might fall for this type of thing so please keep it up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome to the creepiest section of the Eater!

Yes, it can be viewed by guests. That's why we always change the names the lads and the baiters are using - unless it's something that gives gazillions of Google hits.

So, to find his torturers, the lad would have to Google bits of text; but usually they are too lazy to do it. Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
^^^ Welcome to the creepiest section of the Eater!

Welcome Eddie, I used to LOVE that show when I was a kid (er in my 20's). Sometimes Lads will Google themselves, but I had a lad actually calling himself Christ, when I googled it, it came up with 284 MILLION hits. There is a wonderful bait (about 18 webpages long), and on page 14, lad googles himself and finds the thread. yet he still believes in the characters! Rolling Eyes

THIS lad however, is trying to make it MY fault:

Quote:
sorry i hate people doubting me or distrusting me, how could u say things like that to me. sorry then its up to you cos i am over all these arguements

This bait may be over, but it'll end on one hell of a slap! Wink I send him this, along with a topless shot of International Chrysis:

Quote:
John,

Are you accusing me of mistrust? How dare you! The one thing I have never done, is accuse you of lying to me. I ask questions and you accuse me of doubting you? Fick dich young man! You are meant to be a soldier, one of the most respected men of today's society. I would expect, no DEMAND better treatment than what you have been giving me. My ex husband Nick treated me like you are, and I will not go down that road again! Not for him, not for you, not for ANYONE ever again! He was a soldier as well (I have a thing for men in uniform, what can I say), maybe you're trained to treat women like shit...

I have decided that you are right, John. It is time to stop arguing. with that in mind, I have spoken to my Travel agent Werner today and I have made the decision to leave for Cameroon (with or without you) on Monday. Werner has recommended the simba safari camp so highly, that I have decided to go there, despite the fact you probably do not have the courage to meet a strong willed woman like myself. That es ist lhr verlust!

I will bring the laptop and iPhone my niece helped me purchase for you as well as the money you asked for. I will also be carrying a large amount of money in traveller's cheques, which Werner assures me can be easily transferred into cash upon my arrival at Youande. I have attached a photo of me from my modelling days, just to show you what you will be missing out while I am partying in Cameroon. If I like any of the men I see at Simba Safari Camp then I will give the money and presents to them instead of you. Surely you're not the only attractive man in Africa. Let us just say I am travelling to the most romantic place on earth, and my biological clock is ticking.

I really like you John and I want to be with you forever. You've already travelled half way around the world, I fail to see why you cannot travel a few hundred kilometres more. I do not understand why you do not feel the same way as I do. Is it that you don't love me after all? Am I not good enough for you? Surely if you love me like you say, you would be willing to travel to Cameroon, it is just the country next door after all, what is it a one hour flight??? I arrive at Youande on Wednesday, where the shuttle bus will be waiting to take me to Simba. I do so wish that you would join me, despite your fears... I want to splurge on you in a big way, John. I love the poetry you write for me, so here is something I have written for you:

"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god"

Please join me in Paradise!

ditz

The "poem" is of course the 1st verse and chorus of Nine Inch Nail's "Closer" Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo is still trying to get out of travelling:

Quote:
Well Kathrin thank you so much for your sweet words and i want you to know i am a man of my words i do love you like i said and i never meant to disrespect you or saying wrong things to you, i am a very loyal man when i was in the army and even to everyone one around me but i want you to know how much i love you and this is why i said you should come over to me here and after the work get started we can both fly to cameroun or anywhere you like to go with me and when you said "NO" then i agree to leave everything here undone and come over to you but i explained to you and you knew this already that i dont have money in cash with me and i requested for $2500 usd from you so i can give my Personal Adviser little things to feed himself and i can use the remaining one to board flight to cme over to you either in Australia or in Cameroun.

I dont have money with me in cash here you knew this baby, try and understand me, if you send this money to me then i will sort him out and come over to meet you by wednesday or thursday in cameroun, i cant leave him here all alone in starvation, that will be too bad of me, if i leave my P.A then i fly over to you and enjoying while his down here starving.... No baby thats bad of me.

I really want you to understand me better now, i dont want laptop or iphone or any present all i want is YOU... cos i love you for you but the only thing left undone now is you sending me this money so i can sort things out here with him and fly over to you with the remaining money with me, yes i knew Nigeria is not far from cameroun, the distance doesnt mean anything to me you are more important to me than anything and i am not scared i have been to war zones in different part of the country so why would i be scared to join my wife in one country... funny......lol.

Try and understand me baby, make your decision about this and let me know when you are sending the money so i can join you there as long as it will make you happy cos i know it will be fun having me in your arms there in cameroun.
I have attached a pics of mine to you too when i was promoted to the post of Sgt. Major before i resigned and i dont want you to miss out too.....lol

Your Love,
John.

I of course am still having none of it:

Quote:
John,

I have made my position perfectly clear, the ticket is booked and I arrive in Youande on Wednesday. As I said, I hope you will join me, I will reimburse you (and if need be your PA), upon your arrival. If you do not arrive I will find somewhere else to spend the money I am bringing for you.

Let's see if he will cave in, 'cos I sure as shit won't Wink Laddo caves in, sending me "okay honey follow your mind and decisions i'm over it."

I send him this back:

Quote:
You are over it??? You leave me in another country, travel half way around the world and then are "over" meeting me? I knew it, you are seeing someone else. I should've known you were just like every other man. I offer to pay all of your (and you PA's) expenses, and you are "over it"? Some man you turned out to be! You clearly are the man you claim to be.

A real man, would take the opportunity to meet the one they love, not travel to another country as soon as they arrive. I do not understand you John, you claim to love me yet you simply cannot be bothered to meet me. I thought you were the one, but I was so wrong. I'm glad I found out now you are seeing someone else, and not after I travelled to Africa.

One more trick. Let's see if a fake dolla chop will get him moving. I write a fake email to myself and add a 1 to lad's email address. I send him this under the subject heading "Re: I was wrong":

Quote:
Honey, I was so wrong, what was I thinking? After much consideration, I have decided that yes I will join you in Cameroon.

Just remember your promise to reimburse me and my PA, otherwise he will be starving. I will wire him the money I borrowed from him as soon as I meet you. But you didn't say when you will arrive. Please let me know so I can meet you at the Airport.

I love you Ditz,

John

With The ditz quizzing his "new email addy":

Quote:
Schatzi,

This is wonderful news! But why have you changed your email address? Do I write to this one or your old one? Get back to me, so I can confirm the details of my flight. I am so looking forward to meeting you in the flesh finally! I will fuck you like only a MILF can baby Smile

Let's see if THAT will get him off his sorry ass Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic