SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IDs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooookay.... deleted them one last time. This time they're watermarked:

OK, I've re-uploaded them here:

<a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/20110829082926_PassportHI.jpg">Passport</a>
<a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/20110829083933_Rainbowtablecryptosystemsjpg.jpg">Rainbow Table Cryptosystems ID</a>
<a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/20110829083340_RoyalguardHI.jpg">Princess Celestia's royal guard ID</a> (I wonder what I could do if I could make a Nigerian "prince" believe that one is real?)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TwentyPercentCooler wrote:
I thought only TV celebrities fell for that; I had no idea Nigerian scammers were also that stupid. Thanks for bringing that up though, Brass Eye should be a good source of nonsense stories.

Welcome to Eater, TPC.

It's been said a million times but I will say it again. Lads/scammer are not stupid and to think that will not help you in baiting at all. Most scammers are making decent money with their online scamming and some are wealthy because of it. They can't be that stupid if it is working right?

Don't get me wrong -- there are some lads that aren't too bright. But even the most foolish are usually good enough to get some random stangers to send them money by just sitting at a computer in a cafe. Not too stupid, eh?

Much of the differences are simply cultural difference from our Western countries vs the West African countries.

And though it has already been said, I will say it again. PLEASE DO NOT SEND FAKE IDs OF ANY KIND TO SCAMMERS!!

No matter how stupid you think they are, no matter how ridiculous they might seem, no matter that you think no one in the world can fall for them besides scammers, you will be wrong. A non-English speaking victim can and will fall for them. And if you send it to a lad, it will be resent to a victim. If you don't believe me, then you need to do some searching on Eater or our sister site, ScamWarners, to see evidence of this.

Please just DON'T DO IT. I know you are new and excited, and that's great. But I also know you will feel awful if you find out some day some innocent victim was scammed using a fake ID you made. And this has happened in the past.

I have been baiting for almost 3 years and never once sent an ID to a lad. It can be done. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or how about this one:

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/suikapassport.jpg
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or how about this one:

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/suikapassport.jpg
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE DO NOT SEND FAKE IDs OF ANY KIND TO SCAMMERS!!

Which bit of Doras solid advice did you NOT understand???

If you have to really understand why we say this please read mrsbeans most excellent guide to why we don't send fake ID to scammers

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes OK, that last one was a joke. I think they'll see I'm a baiter if I try and send that, won't they? I get it. No IDs for Mr. Scammer. Full stop.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to send one of these but now I just use this Twisted Evil

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TwentyPercentCooler wrote:
I get it. No IDs for Mr. Scammer. Full stop.

Great. Very good. Now take a deep breath and relax.

You are way overthinking this whole ID thing. You don't ever need to send a fake ID to a lad. There are very good suggestions by BertjeAass, conga, and the linky that music man gave you had lots of ideas from mrs bean. As a new baiter, take time to learn from the more experienced. You don't need to reinvent the wheel -- there are excuses here on Eater for just about every single thing a lad can throw at you. That's why we are baiters. Wink

Have you signed up for a mentor? Mentors are excellent for new baiters and I highly recommend getting yourself one. They are free and a wealth of information. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said, Dora, and thank you for taking the lead in explaining this.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK thanks. I like the idea of sending him a photograph of the outside of my passport though (so far nobody has asked for a scan of the inside of my passport). From now on though I'll just come up with an excuse not to send one at all.

I'll think I'll just go back to square one too. I've been trying baiting for a while on my own and all I've been doing is following the scammer's demands (giving them "my" home address in North Wanarkshire, coming up with excuses why I can't give them a phone number etc) and it's been incredibly boring.

I think the best thing to do would be to start again with a more eccentric persona and basing each bait on each retarded e-mail (like that women who gave birth to plates, or a recent mail about the ant-terrorist squad). It might even be easier to get along as a mad man as a sane man.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you have been doing a bit of straightbaiting and that's very good. Straightbaiting is the backbone of every bait there is. It also teaches you about the different scams and how a scammer will typically (but not always) react. Once you know how to straightbait -- and can do it well and keep the lad on the hook for a long time (months and months with no fancy stuff) -- then you can be successful at every other type of baiting. Also, the time a lad spends in your straightbait is time away from a potential victim. Always a good feeling!

At the beginning of a bait, all lads are going to want your contact details. I find it easiest (for me) if my character always the same contact details. (In other words, each of my regular characters always have their own details.) So I always know that Janey uses such and such address and such and such phone number. Or that Lucy's address is blankety blank. That way, when a lad ask for them, I can just copy and paste and move past that part.

As far as phone numbers go. Need a phone number? If you want to pay, get a Skype number. I can't remember if Voxox is a free or pay number. In the US you can get a Google Voice number for free. In the UK you could use http://www.uknumber.co.uk/getnum.php?countryid=13 and have it redirected to a throwaway mobile phone or similar.

There is a list somewhere on Eater of payphones that are never answered or something similar. When I first started baiting, that's what I used. If a lad told me he tried to call, I just told him he should have left a message.

If the lad gives you his number and wants you to call, then call him! Or at least say you tried to call him. Tell him you kept getting a message saying the network was busy. This ALWAYS happens in Nigeria/Ghana and is very common. Most lads won't even blink if you tell them this. They WILL believe you.

Or you can try this: http://www.evaphone.com/locale/en

I think you only get like a 1 minute call, but it is enough to call the lad, say 'Hello? Hello? I can't hear you.' and then hang up. Then email your lad and ask him why his phone won't work. Laughing

But you don't ever have to talk to a lad on the phone. Many baiters are very successful and have never once talked to a scammer. Even if you give them a phone number such as a pay phone or a non-existent number (check to make sure), you can then blame it on the lad (it is always the lad's fault) if he can't get a hold of you.

I hope this all helps, not just you but to other new baiters. Very Happy

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, I'll delete those images from Photobucket to make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

glad you like the g3fafw15p site, there were a few of us who collaborated on it.

would you just mind removing the direct weblink to it please? I'm on a random Google clean up, to keep it out of everyone's attention other than the lads.

Ta muchly Surprised)

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey evil_sheep! Just report the post and ask a mod to remove or edit whatever is showing up on google. They are usually good to do that. Wink

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora wrote

Quote:
There is a list somewhere on Eater of payphones that are never answered or something similar.

Here are the links for some phones.

Numbers that always ring busy
http://www.tech-faq.com/numbers-that-always-ring-busy.html

Fictional Telecomâ„¢ offers phone numbers for use in movies, books, TV and radio dramas
http://www.fictionaltelecom.com/

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic