SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IDs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I'm sure you can deduce I'm brand new here, although I've gone through the various rules and suggestions on this site on others on how to scambait and there seems to be a split between whether or not to send scammers fake IDs. The one side says that we are providing them with assistance by providing them with new IDs no matter how poor they are and the other says that they have so many already it doesn't make a difference.

I'm having trouble getting scammers to agree to go ahead without some kind of ID or passport and I was thinking of using <a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/newscan.jpg">this</a> lovingly crafted fake ID from Rainbow Tables Cryptosystems incorporated (I'm come up with several elaborate ways in which I can use my employment with this company to lead the scammers on) as well as <a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/passportscan.jpg">this</a> fake passport from the non existent country (outside of My Little Pony) of Equestria.

What's everybody's opinion here? It seems like this "don't give them an ID" is a stumbling block for me at the moment.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater.

I never send ID's, and it doesn't seem to be a problem.

1. Yours passport is with the department of homeland security for renewal. Won't be back for 2 weeks
2. You never travel, you don't have a passport
3. Attachement: HPSCAN2342.jpg
4. Pick something here
5. You don't have a scanner. Perhaps lad can recommend a good brand?

I'd not send the one you have linked too. It looks too legit and might be recycled and used on victims.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no need to quote the post directly above you - JC

Yeah, I have to admit I put too much effort into making things. Forget the passport though, what about the ID for Rainbow Table? I'm planning to tell them I work for a top secret government agency (or rather a private sector corporation closely tied to the US government) and I want to use a high quality ID to allay their suspicions as the story may sound too implausible eventually and I may lose them. If I convince them I'm worth a few hundred grand and am willing to come over to wherever in Africa they live I can really make them jump through hoops for lulz.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also how the hell do I respond to this:

Hello,

My name is Mrs Tunde Owolabi from Repulic of Benin, I gave birth to three plates, 3 children at a time after the death my husband on 18th of June 2011 by car accident. Already we have received 5 children from God, right now I can’t take care of them so I have decided to give them out for adoption, if you are interested let us know, I am not selling them but you will only pay for adoption fees for they Lawyer who will do all the documentations with the ministry in concern and it will get them to your destination.

Thanks,

Mrs. Tunde Owolabi

Gave birth to plates?! Was she fucked by a dishwasher?!
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your enthousiasm, but I think that if it can be recycled, just don't send it.

And, as for implausible stories.

"We are a church and we need you to build us 3 meter high pyramid out of sandbags"
"Beware heavy electricity!!. wear rubber gloves, boots and tinfoil hats and go warning people about it"

Those are very very implausible too, but still the Lads fall for them and play along.

Just dangle money, and the lads will jump. Sure, not every lad. But there are plenty around, so If this one doensn't take the bait, just try to figure out where you went wrong, adjust, and try again.

Very Happy

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At Eater there is no split. We don't send fake IDs. It doesn't matter how bad they look or whether they're made using the names or pictures of celebrities, anything good enough to fool a lad can fool a victim. The solutions that BertjeAass gave are all good; you could also send them an unopenable file made here and blame the lad when he's unable to use it. If your lad gets stuck on the ID thing (and some do) then just drop him and grab another from Surplus, there's plenty out there and most will skip by the ID request in order to get at the money request.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TwentyPercentCooler wrote:
Also how the hell do I respond to this:

Hello,

My name is Mrs Tunde Owolabi from Repulic of Benin, I gave birth to three plates, 3 children at a time after the death my husband on 18th of June 2011 by car accident. Already we have received 5 children from God, right now I can’t take care of them so I have decided to give them out for adoption, if you are interested let us know, I am not selling them but you will only pay for adoption fees for they Lawyer who will do all the documentations with the ministry in concern and it will get them to your destination.

Thanks,

Mrs. Tunde Owolabi

Gave birth to plates?! Was she fucked by a dishwasher?!

Dear Mrs. Owolabi,
I know what you are going through, as I have a cupboard full of little dishes at home myself. Please let me know how I can help you.
Yours truly,
Charactername

(they probably won't read your reply anyway)

Last edited by Bertje on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BertjeAass wrote:

"Beware heavy electricity!!. wear rubber gloves, boots and tinfoil hats and go warning people about it"

I thought only TV celebrities fell for that; I had no idea Nigerian scammers were also that stupid. Thanks for bringing that up though, Brass Eye should be a good source of nonsense stories.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Behold the awesomeness that is GEFAFWISP:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193569

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or I could "destroy" half of the make it look it was lost in transit along the intertubes (I'm a programmer and pretty good at image manipulation) so in the end they get the top part of a passport with my name and the rest if just the brown junk you see of corrupted jpeg files?

Or am I just putting too much effort in now? Shall I just come up with a more simple excuse and tell them no? Also what about phone numbers? I'm certainly not giving my private phone number away, and I'm trying to tell the current scammer that I can't give my one number away "due to the nature of my employment" and my high security clearance level. Every time he comes back saying he needs a number. I feel like punching him through the screen.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mangled up (i.e. not recognisable and or reusable) images are fine, and more fun to use that the "easy" excuses above. So if you have time: go ahead. There are some of those out there, but I can't find the link at the moment

About phones: a lot of people here use Skype and Voxox (VOIP). You also could get a dedicated prepaid phone/sim that you use just for baiting.

I play the "I'm deaf so I don't have a phone" card quite a lot..Or "this is the phone number of my laywer <insert fake number here>. Call him if you have any questions"

Just make sure you do not divulge any personal info to the lads.

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grant application deadline is 31st December 2010

Oh no! Update needed! Update needed!
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, grants applications until december 2010. Luckily the scholarships are still available Wink

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, here's a lazy Photoshopped "destroyed" image:

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/Destroyed.jpg
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Throw in some gaussian blur to make it barely readable, and I think you are good to go Very Happy

Oh, and scale it down too. No good has ever come from high def passport scans Wink

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I've opened up a new baiter account for the GEFAFWISP nonsense too, I'll see how far I can go with that. I'm desperate to get some trophy photos from them.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TwentyPercentCooler wrote:
Thank you for your message. As you know GEFAFWISP is a not for profit organization warning the public of the danger posed heavy by electricity as well as discussing all positive and negative aspects of science and technology.

If you wish to learn more about our group or apply for a grant to help spread awareness of heavy electricity then see our website at http://www.gefafwisp.org.uk/.

Rainbow Dash
Chief Docuhebag, Global Ensortium For A First World Initiative on Scientific Practice

See how many respond to that...
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to scan your passport, seeing that you had so much trouble with it, but just when I did, my dog jumped on the scanner, and now it's broken.. Will take me a while to get a new one..but perhaps this is still good enough for your lad?

as for trophy..Allow me to shamelessly plug my own modality:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207435

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Maybe I'll try a site offering scholarships of $10,000 for people willing to dance around topless while having pig feces poured over their heads.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just disguise it as a church, and call it:

Pray In God's Powerful Omnipresent Odorous Peace

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyway thanks for your help, I've got to be getting to work soon. I'll probably back around 6:00 PM tonight (6:00PM Greenwich Mean Time if you're in different time zone) to see how things are going. See you then.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As to adoption, look at the Liberian children bait recently published.

The pictures in your first post both came up 404.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^hmm they seem to work here.

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK back for a break here. I've taken those two images down now due to their nature (I don't want to be hosting fake IDs on Photobucket for too long) now so they are unreachable I'm afraid.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I've re-uploaded them here:

<a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/PassportHI.jpg">Passport</a>
<a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/RainbowtablecryptosystemsHI.jpg">Rainbow Table Cryptosystems ID</a>
<a href="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/RoyalguardHI.jpg">Princess Celestia's royal guard ID</a> (I wonder what I could do if I could make a Nigerian "prince" believe that one is real?)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic