SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What happens to "closed" bank accounts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
5th November
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

I have been a long time lurker on this site. Just curious what happens when Alan closes a bank account. What happens to the money or do the lads clean them out too fast to get anything good?
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that account gets shut down before the lads even realize whats going on. Money is probably confiscated on the grounds it was used for illegal purposes.

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of us really have accurate information to answer that question, but like bigdaddy above, I don't think the lads have a clue about it going to be closed down.

I have also wondered if the lads do not have access to lots of accounts and not keeping vast sums in any one account because they must have experienced closed accounts.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You tell your lad the bank account appears to be closed and your fund transfer was rejected .... he has no way of knowing if that is true or not because 999.99 times out of a 1,000 the bank account isn't his.

In order to get his share of the loot he has to show to his boss who has to show to his boss .... (repeat x's?) the bank transfer receipt which he implores you to send him, which you can't. With no bank transfer receipt there's nothing he can do.

As for Alan I would imagine closing a bank account just because some lad has quoted it wouldn't get past the financial authorities or whatever LEA he has to go through to do such a thing. Monitoring of suspect accounts to see if illegal activity (money laundering/fraud) is taking place would have to take place first, then due process, then catch criminals if you can trace them and close accounts and confiscate ill gotten gains ....

What Alan does is confidential/sub-judice even(?) so how many accounts get to being closed is unknown.

BUT - keep on getting them piggies and thwarting your lads. Smile
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 5th November,

Guy Fawks? I have wondered about Alan at times. I do not want to know anything about Alan. It is best kept that way. Alan maybe more than one.
I know that I can never reveal anything of his identity. Imagine what may happen if that info was released.

Cheers Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible that the account won't be closed until three baiters independently report the same account, or that the bank watches the account holder for a while before closing it. So it's better to say that the account was flagged as suspicious rather than closed.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While to my knowledge this had nothing to do with Alan or thsi site, in my country a scammer's account was frozen, he went in to ask what was up and was promptly arrested.
So I guess it all depends on if it is a mule's account or his/her own, and what the authorities in the country from which the account is held will do.

*edit Oh, and it took one report from a victim to get this done, so I don't think there is a set number of reports either, it would seem as though it's entirely relational on a situation-to-situation basis.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It also depends on the country. There are some 1st world countries where the banks are not so into the idea that somebody could really use their accounts for scams... so it is quite hard to get them closed.

I assume that bigdaddy is right, the money will be confiscated and probably they are going to find the owners after the judical process is finished. The rest is going to the public purse...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan must have some serious 'clout' in the banking world, and only he knows how to work the system.

Keep sending him accounts I know he does his best to close them all!

typos!!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to think that it causes the lad huge frustration, as accounts to safely receive their ill gotten gains through aren't that easy to come by, and any uncashed funds from other scams are lost for good.

If he doesn't have a backup account, he has to go back to 'Western Union only' mode until he can get access to another one, which is probably not as successful.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic