SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Curry themed mass bait anyone? *Started*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's made contact. Standard second scripted format that includes a contact address which will be useful for sending the fee to. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your respond to my email, I really appreciate your
willingness to assist me in this business. I have made all the
necessary arrangement legally for the success of this business.
Be rest assured of risk free and success in this project in as
much as you follow up my instructions and directions.

However, for us to procced for the claim, i will need the following
informations so that i can draft a letter of claim which you will
send to the bank.

1. Your name in full
2. Your full address
3. Your Occupation
4. Your position in your place of work
5. Your Direct Telephone
6. Your Fax Numbers.
7. Your Age
8 your pasport

Regards,
samuel smith.

This Is My Direct Line And I want You To Call Me After Reading My
Details +.
Home Address: Rue 54 ave. LOUDIN
BRazz 1508
Ouaga. Burkina-Faso, West Africa.

I wrote:

Quote:
Thanks for your email,

First I would like to know what size portion of the deceased's money I will get for helping you. I like big portions.

Can you phone me so we can have a chaat about it?

Regards.

Rogan Josh.

But I forgot to give him my number.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi My details are

Mr Chee Ken Dopiaza

I hope we can be good phaals and this business is over bhuna rather than later.

definitely doesn't read his emails. Just got a standard mail back to contact his 'handler'

Quote:

Dear Frend,

Thank you for your respond to my email, I really appreciate your
willingness to assist me in this business. Now, on the attachment is
the Letter of claim. Here is the bank email address send the letter
of claim by attachment to the bank through the email address.

Bank Email ADDRESS : [email protected]

Note: It is very important that you let me know as soon as you send
the letter of claim to the bank and immediately the bank respond to
you so that i can advice you on what to do to avoid any mistake on
your side. Once you follow my direction and instruction in this
business, i promise you success.

And i want you to keep this business very confidential and secret for
the security of this fund. I intend to do joint partnership with you
immediately the fund is transferred into your account. You have to
check your mail regularly so that we can speed up this business.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
Samuel Smith

NOTE: The attachment is an RTF file. Time for some technical support required type fun when I open it in a plain text editor and have a panic and claim he sent me a virus.

Quote:
Mr Samuel,
I try open it already but it look like

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\uc1\deff0\stshfdbch0\stshfloch0\stshfhich0\stshfbi0\deflang1033\deflangfe1033{\fonttbl{\f0\froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}{\f1\fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 020b0604020202020204}Arial;}
{\f2\fmodern\fcharset0\fprq1{\*\panose 02070309020205020404}Courier New;}{\f34\fswiss\fcharset128\fprq2{\*\panose 020b0604020202020204}Arial Unicode MS{\*\falt Times New Roman};}
{\f36\fswiss\fcharset128\fprq2{\*\panose 020b0604020202020204}@Arial Unicode MS;}{\f37\froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}{\f38\froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}{\f40\froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}
{\f41\froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}{\f42\froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}{\f43\froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}{\f44\froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}
{\f45\froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}{\f47\fswiss\fcharset238\fprq2 Arial CE;}{\f48\fswiss\fcharset204\fprq2 Arial Cyr;}{\f50\fswiss\fcharset161\fprq2 Arial Greek;}{\f51\fswiss\fcharset162\fprq2 Arial Tur;}
{\f52\fswiss\fcharset177\fprq2 Arial (Hebrew);}{\f53\fswiss\fcharset178\fprq2 Arial (Arabic);}{\f54\fswiss\fcharset186\fprq2 Arial Baltic;}{\f55\fswiss\fcharset163\fprq2 Arial (Vietnamese);}{\f57\fmodern\fcharset238\fprq1 Courier New CE;}
{\f58\fmodern\fcharset204\fprq1 Courier New Cyr;}{\f60\fmodern\fcharset161\fprq1 Courier New Greek;}{\f61\fmodern\fcharset162\fprq1 Courier New Tur;}{\f62\fmodern\fcharset177\fprq1 Courier New (Hebrew);}
{\f63\fmodern\fcharset178\fprq1 Courier New (Arabic);}{\f64\fmodern\fcharset186\fprq1 Courier New Baltic;}{\f65\fmodern\fcharset163\fprq1 Courier New (Vietnamese);}{\f379\fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS Western{\*\falt Times New Roman};}

. this is serious or not? is it virus email you send me?
you want me to send to them virus?

Now he's off script Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You wouldn't want to get too far involved without getting the approval of Poppa -- Poppa Dom, that is...... Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've made contact with him. He used his standard script.

We should all ask him to call us at the same time, then we'll have an excuse for him not calling.

Be like, "ALL I GET IS A BUSY TONE!!! WHOEVER YOUR TALKING TO ISN'T as IMPORTANT AS MEEE!"

Oh the mass bait ones are fun. Let's see how many people he can juggle with.

Hottest curry in the world: http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/01/the-phaal-challenge-at-brick-lane-curry-house-on-man-v-food-video/

Check out the video.

Last edited by JimBoy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, he's currently tied up sending me the form about 10 times. Finally he cut and pasted it

Quote:
ATTEN: Dr. DIDDER OUEDRA
OCEANIC BANK( PLC ) OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO..
LETTER OF CLAIM AMOUNT U$ 37.6 MILLION DOLLARS

ATTEN; SIR,

MY NAME IS , FRANCISCO ARANGO SERGIO SALAZAR
SIR I AM HEREBY APPLIES FOR THE CLAIM OF MY PARTNER FUND IN YOUR
BANK,.NAMED MR, HATEM KAMIL ABDUL FATEH,

I AM HEREBY GOING TO OBEY ALL THE RULE AND REGULATIONS ABIDING IN
TRANSFERRING MY UNCLE FUND IN TO MY ACCOUNT.THE AMOUNT IS U$37.6MILLON
DOLLARS I WILL LIKE ALSO TO KNOW IF THEIR IS ANY STAN BY THING TO DO
ON THE TRANSFER PROCESS.

IF THEIR IS ANY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW ANYTHING REQUIRED THAT I SHOULD DO
SO THAT THE FUND WILL REACH MY ACCOUNT SAFETY. PLEASE I NEEDED URGENT
ATTENTION IN TRANSFERRING THE FUND IN TO MY BANK ACCOUNT ,

ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S BELLOW

... STAN!! .. Yes I'm the real shady ...

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still haven't heard from him Sad

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I got was his number again to phone him. He clearly doesn't read emails too closely. I'll wait until tomorrow before I reply. Don't want to overload the puri boy.

Hope he likes cold curry left over from the night before for breakfast? Wink

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll e-mail him today but I'm not gonna start slipping in sly curry references until he's off-script. Why bother, if he's not going to take the time to notice my hard work?

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the same thing you guys did, but I managed to slip in a curry reference as part of my "Islamic faith"! Bolding is mine, so you don't accidentally use the "faith" as your character Name. If anyone does, I will tear him a new asshole for "besmirching the good name of my religion":

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

I will try to answer your questions as best as I can, but I am in an Australian Detention Centre and may not have all the answers you need.

> 1. Your name in full: Kozhi Kurma
> 2. Your full address: 53 Avial crescent, Maribynong Vic 3012
> 3. Your Occupation: Refugee
> 4. Your position in your place of work:
> 5. Your Direct Telephone: I am in a Detention Centre, I do not have a direct Telephone
> 6. Your Fax Numbers: I am in a Detention Centre, I do not have access to a fax number
> 7. Your Age: 48
> 8 your Pasport: Is in Australian Immigration Custody...

I hope this is sufficient for your needs. Praise be to Allah for his guidance during these matters. Not only has Allah (praise be to Allah) for allowing me to stay in this beautiful country and allow to practice the little known Islamic faith of Currivepillai sadam, but now I am to be blessed with the funds to bring my whole family here to Australia

Kozhi

In Real life, I grew up in that detention Centre (which is why I picked it), back in the days when it was a plain old Army hostel. It had the Sergeant Bilko style army barracks back in the 60's and didn't get the housing it has now until 1973. And for the record, the address is another curry reference Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still want him to phone me though he hasn't got my number.

I started off my email:

Quote:
Aloo Samuel,

Blah...blah....blah...

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'bank' replied to my Rick rolling e-mail address, even though they got a mail from Mr Chee Ken Dopiaza.

Chee now has an alter ego as a Rick Astley impersonator but with a curry influence ...

I'm never ghobi give you up, I'm never ghobi let you down I'm never gonna korma round and Kozhi Kozhambu Smile

.. we'll it rhymes with the original lyrics ..

Quote:
ATTN: MR. LICK RASTLRY

SIR,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPTS OF YOUR MAIL. HOWEVER, ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF OUR BANK, YOUR TRANSFER DOCUMENTS HAS TO BE LEGALISED. SO, YOU HAVE TO SEND PROCESSING FEES OF 400 BRISTISH POUNDS TO ENABLE US TO CARRYOUT THE PROCESSING LEGAL DOCUMENTATION AND WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 48HOURS.

FOR EASIER AND FASTER, SEND THE FEES 400 BRISTISH POUNDS TO US BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER USING THE INFORMATION OF THE PROCESSING ACCOUNTANT AS STATED BELOW:

NAME: ZANZI KAYIS
ADDRESS: PLOT 167 AVENUE KWAEME NKURUMA
CITY: OUAGADOUGOU
QUESTION: TO
ANSWER: OCEANIC

SEND THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT SLIP TO US BY ATTACHMENT FOR US TO START PROCESSING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO SEND TO US YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW FOR US TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOUR ACCOUNT NAME
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS
YOUR BANK BANK SWIFT CODE
YOUR BANK ADDRESS.

THANK FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

MANAGEMENT
OCEANIC BANK PLC.

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^@ El Nombre - he hasn't replied to me either and Jhinga was so looking forward to playing with the Chapati Sad

In a ghee wouldn't melt in my mouth kind of way Laughing

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want this guy to get off script already. I can't wait to refer to someone as a sweet dahl.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
steiner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Saag Paneer will be contacting him shortly. This lad is going to get very hungry reading all our e-mails.

What I am concern with is the reference number. So that we can move forward. The numbers you are sending are invalid. I believed in honesty. Even my names that you know were spelled wrong. I am not happy with the anomalies.

Closed lad accounts x 4
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tedious to say the least .. I could do with a cold bottle of Cobra about now it's the only thing that's going to wash down the chillies

Quote:
HEAD QUATER OCEANIC BANK PLC
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.
ANNEX B DE POUYTENGA/OUAGADOUGOU
MAIL: [email protected]
TEL:FAX (226)76277645

ATTN: Mr C Dopiaza

400 BRISTISH POUNDS IS FOR GETTING THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE SO THAT WE CAN HAVE YOUR FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

THE DOCUMENTS ARE.

1. AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
2. DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DEPOSIT
3. TRANSFER APPROVAL

THESE ARE THE THREE DOCUMENTS WE WILL USE THE 400 BRITISH POUNDS TO GET ON YOUR NAME. AND ONCE WE GET THESE DOCUMENTS YOU FUND WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

FOR EASIER AND FASTER, SEND THE FEES 400 BRISTISH POUNDS TO US BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER USING THE INFORMATION OF THE PROCESSING ACCOUNTANT AS STATED BELOW:

NAME: ZANZI KAYIS
ADDRESS: PLOT 167 AVENUE KWAEME NKURUMA
CITY: OUAGADOUGOU
QUESTION: TO
ANSWER: OCEANIC

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

MANAGEMENT
OCEANIC BANK

steiner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Started dropping a few menu items in a subtle way...

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks this is great. My uncle was a politician here and I too aspired to be a politician in my youth so I am happy to hear this. Do you know what religion your client was? Was he Christian and dosa he have a favorite passage from the bible?

The details you seek are as follows:

> >> 1. Your name in full: Mr Saag Alughobi Paneer
> >> 2. Your full address: No.28b The Rotisuite, 15th Ave, Seattle, WA, United States
> >> 3. Your Occupation: Self employed business
> >> 4. Your position in your place of work: self employed
> >> 5. Your Direct Telephone: 001 253 *** ****
> >> 6. Your Fax Numbers: do not have
> >> 7. Your Age: 34
> >> 8 your pasport: Shall provide when returned from UKBA

Please let me know how you want me to proceed from here.

Many Thanks,

--
Saag Paneer

Dear Saag

The beneficiary mandate will be closing 27th day of sept. 2011. And
that is when our bank will have end year auditing and all the
unclaimed fund will be fish out and deverted to the bank treasures.

The client is a politician. So you have to judge by yourself if he is
a good person or not. Having seen, read and heard from news about the
tingleage of the so call politician all over the world.

I hope that your questions have been answered.

Thanks
Samuel Smith

On 8/26/11, Saag Paneer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your swift response. I appreciate you working efficiently to
> make this claim viable for both of us. I would be glad to provide you
> with the details you are asking for but I just wondered if you could
> clarify the other points in my previous e-mail namely:
>
> What is an Open Beneficiary Mandate? - Sorry, but I did not understand
> this point from your first e-mail.
> Are you certain this man has no next of kin? - I need to ensure that I
> am not cheating somebody else who deserves this money as it would play
> on my conscience.
>
> I would also be grateful if you could confirm what kind of a person your
> late client was? Was he religious? Did he have a favorite passage from
> the bible? It would help to put my mind at ease if I know he was a good
> person and did not make his money through illegal means.
>
> I will provide all the details you have requested from me as soon as you
> are able to deal with these points. I would like us to proceed as
> quickly as possible so await your response with anticipation,
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> --
> Saag Paneer
>

What I am concern with is the reference number. So that we can move forward. The numbers you are sending are invalid. I believed in honesty. Even my names that you know were spelled wrong. I am not happy with the anomalies.

Closed lad accounts x 4
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is starting to mix up his clients, he sends me the same form I filled out a few days back. Kozhi isn't happy:

Quote:
Dear Mr Scammer,

Forgive my lack of English skills but I have already sent this information to you. Why do you ask for it again? Please in the name of Allah (praise be to Allah), go and find this email that I have sent you and send me the money you have promised

Curry

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The weekend is notorious for being slow. Anybody talk with our curry ice slurry friend today? I am disappointed about this.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hasn't got back to me yet, but in Africa it's only 5am. "Business" hasn't started yet Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

steiner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are people getting on with this lad? I've not had a reply for a few days now and starting to wonder if we've been rumbled already.

Closed lad accounts x 4
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's still out there. It looks like he's preoccupied however. Just send him an email asking for his reply.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, guess what? It's been OVER A MONTH, and lad has gotten back to me. Seems he had his email addy closed down, the email addy is now 2010 instead of 2011. Under the subject heading of "I am happy", Laddo sends me this (Bolding is mine):

Quote:
GOOD DAY,

IAM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF THE NEW PARTNER FROM PARAGUAY.

PRESENTLY I'M IN PARAGUAY FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM. MEANWHILE, I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW.

NOW CONTACT MY SECATRY IN BURKINA FASO
HER NAME : MRS .SHAMMER BOUKRE
EMAIL: [email protected] (replace the c with a h, and you have her proper email addy).

ASK HER TO SEND YOU THE CHECK TOTAL SUM OF $450.000.00USD WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER. I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH.SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH HER AND INSTRUCT HER WHERE TO SEND THE CHECK TO YOU.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THE CHECK AND CASH THE MONEY SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY TOGETHER. AM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH ME AND THE NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND,

BEST REGARDS,
SAMUEL ScamMITH

Looks like I'd better write back then, before the Australian Government deports my curry themed ass Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd forgot all about this.

Got the same email. Guess we're back in business.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping he'd write back, this was the most fun I'd had since joining Team Doughnut! I sent this back to my lad. I managed re-mention the curry that is my religion, as well as reference another one. Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Dear Mr & Mrs Shammer,

Praise be to Allah that you have written to me when you have!!! The Australian Government has deemed my religion of Currivepillai Sadam to be a front for a terrorist group and wants to extradite me out of Australia and return me to Afghanistan. I will be using the money you have promised to fund my court case to try to remain in this country.

As you are no doubt aware, Afghanistan is an extremely dangerous place for us Sadammites, and if I were to return I would probably be submitted to the Afghani punishment of Kale (A Fijian Curry), which I have had to endure once before and I was hopsitalised for several days after enduring it.

Mrs Sham, when should I expect the money Allah (glory be to his name), has made available to help me in my struggle against the Australian Immigration Authorities? I need them very much right now!

Kozhi

I missed you laddo!!! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooh

I think this is something that Thayir Sadam would like to join in Wink

is this lad still playing?

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic