SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Au Pair in Chad (Quick trip to N'Djamena!!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads were dropped after I got my safari. I hope you enjoy the bait!

These scumbags were doing Au Pair scams. They register in Au Pair sites as an American family looking for an au pair for their kids. They use stolen credit cards, then, they start to bombard innocent people profiles who’re looking for jobs. They transfer them later to fake US immigration services which scam them for the fake visa and work permit fees.

It was a slow bait, nothing special than a few emails each month. The turning point is when these low lives sent me a US bank account to pay the fees. It turns out that the account belongs to a money mule in Nevada.
The account was sent to the mods to warn the victim.

During the time, we were preparing Operation Gold 1, so I decided to include these lads to the happy club using the same tools with a bit of modification.

I created a fake site (in 10 minutes, I just wanted an official looking email, only one page with nothing on it). Then sent this to their Oga

Quote:
Dear ****
Thanks for your help and sorry for being late. I've decided not to take your job and I'm very sorry for that, hope you find someone else. I've been contacted by Mr Tony****** from Abidjan. He will help me to transfer £9,000,000.00 to my account from the late Mr John. He asked me to pay the legal fees (£45,000) to cover the documentation processes. I told him that I won't pay any money before meeting in a neutral country to sign the papers and hand the money and have my receipt.

We agreed to meet in Chad as I will do some voluntary work with the Church over there. I'm arriving Chad in 10 days from now to conclude this transaction.
Mr **** didn't mind to meet in person which makes me very comfortable to deal with him as I prefer meeting face to face rather emails or phone calls.

I wish you the best Mr **** and thanks for your past efforts. Please pray for me.

Below is the original email from Mr **** for your records.

I forged a fake scam letter and forwarded it along with the fake email address of the fake lad. I knew he will contact the fake lad to test the water. These scumbags are not your average lads. As expected, they did, in which the fake lad replied with this:

Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU << stolen from the mass insult bait!
STAY AWAY FROM MY MAGA FOOL. I CAN SMELL YOUR NIGERIAN UGLY ASS FROM YOUR EMAILS. IF U EVER TRY AGAIN TO CONTACT ME I WILL F**K YOU
SMALL YAHOO BOI
PUSSY

The lad sent this to me:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Hammed,

I am Barrister Mr. Larry Dickson a lawyer to Mr. Rusty **** Family. He has forwarded some of your mail to me regarding on your traveling to Chad and like Mr. Rusty *****has informed me about you as the new family Nanny.
I have introduce this forward mail to a legal practitioner friend of mine in African and He said it a real big Scam he has even sent me a link browser to check on and read some Scam’s mail from Cote d’Ivoire, Ivory Coast, Abidjan, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Kenya and other Countries I also urge you to Browse this link send to you:

http://419.bittenus.com/10/1/viviannna.html
I Think this is enough to proof to you that the mail sent to you is a real Big Scam that want to come to your way and if really you wanted to browse on EcoBank Web Site it’s very Easy to Browse on here is there webpage Browser link :
http://www.ecobank.com/group/contactus.aspx
So you can as well contact them for all Enquiries, Feedback/Complaints, Support, kindly contact one of their Contact Centers listed below:

Countries

Ghana
+233 (0) 302 213999 / 800 30000 (toll free from Ghana)

Cote d’Ivoire
+225 22 400 200

Nigeria
+234 1270 1323 / +234 8063 262265

Cameroon
+237 33 431 363

Kenya
+254 20-4968000 /+254-20-08002212218

Hope you are okay with all I explained to you from my mail and regarding on Mr. Rusty **** he has told me you are no more interested in his offer anymore? Is this true kindly get back to me so that I will know on how to put cancellation to his entire provided document that has been passed to me from him about your J-1Visa and other of your Vital Document Okay.

This is all I have to let you know from me and kindly get back to me with your good mail and I will also advise you to plead to your Host Family Mr. Rusty ******.

I await your reply ASAP.

Warmest regards

Barrister Larry *****.

Good lad, he’s advising me about scams hehe

It’s not enough; I want a full scale war so the fake lad sent this to his maga. You would notice that there is a bit of education here, it was necessary for this particular bait .

Quote:
ATTENTION MR HAMMED,,

WHAT THAT SO-CALLED LAWYER WROTE YOU IS A TOTAL LIE. I'M KEEPING A LOW PROFILE BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITY OF SUCH TRANSACTION.SO NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT APART FROM ME AND YOU.
SCAMMERS ALWAYS ASK FOR MONEY IN ADVANCE. BUT I DIDN'T ASK YOU ANY FEES IN ADVANCE AND I AGREED TO MEET YOU IN CHAD TO CONCLUDE THIS BUSINESS PER YOUR REQUEST.

I ADVISE YOU TO STOP COMMUNICATING WITH THIS FOOL LAWYER AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME BECAUSE ALL THEY WILL DO IS TO ASK YOU TO SEND THEM MONEY WITHOUT MEETING. THEY SAID THEY ARE IN THE USA YET THEY HAVEN'T CALLED YOU FROM A USA NUMBER? WHAT THAT DOES TELL YOU? THE LAWYER USES A FREE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT? WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

I'M EMAILING YOU NOW FROM MY OFFICIAL COMPANY ACCOUNT ( [email protected]) AND I ALSO GAVE YOU MY NUMBER AND I SPOKE TO YOU PHONE...
LISTEN MR HAMMED, THEY ARE THE SCAMMERS, I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THEY ARE NIGERIANS FOOLS. NIGERIA IS FULL OF SCAMMERS AND THEY PUT BAD REPUTATION IN ALL LEGITIMATE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA AND ALL AFRICAN INCLUDING MY COUNTRY.

I ATTACHED THE LEGAL CONTRACT AND MY ID AS PROOFS. PLEASE INFORM ME THE EXACT TIME THAT YOU WILL BE IN CHAD. THE LEGAL FEES ARE 45000 POUNDS ONLY AND THAT'S ALL YOU WILL PAY. I WILL MEET YOU MYSELF IN CHAD AND WHEN THIS TRANSACTION IS FINISHED WE ALL WILL HAVE A BIG LAUGH AND I WILL VISIT YOU WITH MY FAMILY IN THE UK. AND THESE POOR NIGERIANS WILL STAY POOR FOREVER.

PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND STOP CONTACTING THESE CRIMINALS WHO WANT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

MR. TONY *****

VICE CHIEF ECOBANK AND THE HEAD DIRECTOR FOR TRADE ABROAD COMPANY. ABIDJAN

That was forwarded to the lads. Then, I waited and waited and ….. waited !!

It took them a few days to decide to chop the fake lad and teach him a lesson.

I will spare you a few emails and go to the real deal:

From the stranded boi in Chad:

Quote:
Dear Mr Hammed,

Thanks to alimighty God, i arrive N"Djamena seccesfuly, please call this nunmber +23591**** i just got it just to comunicate with you.
meanwhile, i logde in NOVOLTEL' try to text me or call as soon as possible as you got this email. see you soon.

Regards,
David Esq.
Laughing

I gave them some bullshit about honesty and the other fake lad.. etc

He's not happy hehe

Quote:
Good day to you, it's very ridiculous that we did not know who is lie to who? Kindly realize that it's the trust I have for John that make me come over to Chad without hesitation. I am very confident on my job. Why you have to deceive a fellow gentle man like yourself, are you truly working with church? This matter have to be verify.

Anyway, call me, just if you have anything to say. And realize that you have made someone loose $3000 without any good reason for that.

Thanks
David Esq.

Ignored

From the oga:

Quote:
Attention Hammed,

How are you doing and how was your traveling to the Chad? Hope you got there in a very great condition. Well I received a mail from my contact Barrister Mr. Addo and Barrister Mr. James explaining and accusing of him lost or wasting about $3000Plus Dollars over there in Chad.

And it’s a real big nonsense stuff that you have done you have seriously down graded my rep and my personality in the mix of my barrister contact you have also let me down on their present in fact it’s a big slap to my face.

All I have to let you know from me now is to go ahead in making your so called deal with this people and never you involve me to this any more because you have stetted it to me that you will follow my instruction. So why have you come in this way to let my contact in shambles?

………Barrister Mr. Addo just sent me an E-Mail from him explaining on how every things works out when he get to Chad.
All I feel is for you meeting my contact and explain in full details to him, So that he will be capable in securing all transaction to work out fine and since it is like this you can go ahead in meeting this people on your own with out my contact and if really you still want any help from me again get back to me then I will tell you we can do to complete this deal.

Kindly let me read from you very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Barrister Larry Dickson

Ignored

Then:

Quote:
Hello Hammed,

Have been waiting to read back from you? I will like to know on if you have pleaded from Barrister Mr. David James because he is seriously getting angry with me on this issue that I have made him to waste his effort and he has also spend a lot about this issue .

you don't really know about Africa ....Because if truly you know African this will be then you will get to know more on how strong that Barrister Mr. David James Ch-ember is his Ch-ember has the Certificate and has this power to pursue or raise any case up in West Africa.

All I need to read from you now is to write and plead to him for wasting their time and Money and if truly you need him to help you out, ask from Barrister Mr. David James all you need to do or what he can do to help you out from him. He is going to tell Ok.

I so much trusted you but you’ve betray my trust in you by letting Barrister Mr. David James and Mr. John Addo down.

Well after you have finish sending Barrister Mr. David James a pleading Mail from you I urge you to kindly get back to me with what so ever he as said to you from his mail respond.

Barrister Mr. David James is the only contact person that can help you out with this reason because his Ch-ember is registered and he also has the certificate to protest all over African most especially the West African Okay hope you write him on time and let me know what he as said to you from his respond.

Best Regards,

Barrister Larry Dickson.

Also, ignored

That’s it!

They’re dropped for now. I might get back to them later! Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a brilliant way of getting the lad to come up with the idea of safari-ing himself.

Well played. I hope one day I too can become a Chad travel agent.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another question: exactly how did these lads hope to chop your fake lad? Its not like they had an email address from the 'fakecompany.com' domain.

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He's an Au Pair lad. He pretends to be an American who's looking for an Au Pair for his kids. The maga is a bit worry about meeting the Ivory Coast lad and he wants the "American guy" to help him since they know each other. I just told him if he knows any trusted friend in Africa who can meet me in Chad. I will give him the money (45000 pounds), then he can deal with the fake lad on my behalf. Of course the "American" knows the right people, who happens to be in Nigeria!

It sounds ridiculous, but it's the second time I got a safari this way Mr. Green

Check this thread (he was also an Au Pair lad!)
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191154

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think this "here's a very convenient fake lad for you to chop" modality can work on lads besides au pair lads? Assuming that you and the lad have established some level of trust and rapport.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess so, as long as the lads pretend to be in the "US or UK". You need to bait them for some time before mentioning the fake lad or planing a safari.

It works better with Au Pair lads, because you will turn down the fake American job in the hope to get zillion dollars from a fake lad from West Africa. The "American" will help you (you know how lads love their fantasy world!)

It's a bit different though with your average NOK lads who're already in Nigeria or Ghana according to their scripts.

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic