SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy has made me soooo angry...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a Reverend who's a few weeks into a deceased-estate story and dealing nicely with a Barrister to whom I've spoken once so far.

Summarily I'm visiting him next Wednesday and thanks to the incredible efforts of geniuses on here, have sent him my flight schedule via Fingland Travel which he's soaked up like a sponge.

I told him I'll have $30k in cash and am worried about my safety etc, to which he's replied:

Quote:
I have seen your Flight Schedule and I will be glad to meet you my Friend on your arrival to my Country. I spoke with the Bank Director Last Friday informing them that you are coming in person to observe your claim release protocols and they are waiting for us as the Bank Director promised to render every assistance to us. Now , the Bank Directors specified that on your arrival, you will engage the service of their Bank Accredited Lawyer to proceed to ECOWAS High Court of Justice in republic of Ghana on your behalf to procure legal documents that will certify your heirship to this deposit while we observe their Bank claim release protocols and requirements. So While coming I want you to ensure that you come down with at least $60,000 so that we shall be able to comply with the Bank claim release requirements and have our claim successfully consummated so that I and you will proceed back to your Country immediately the transaction is completed for sharing and my investment plans in your Country.

Please Call me immediately you are in Mexico and UK so that we can talk. We need to speak orally concerning this issue . Will you be reachable on your telephone number while in these Countries ? Let me know immediately my Dear Friend Reverend Tomzir. I pray for your safe journey to my Country and i will be glad to meet you on arrival to accomplish this transation once and forall.

I wait for your Call as quickly as possible.

I'm relatively new to this and for the first time (first of many probably), I am absolutely livid that someone has the mind to do this i.e to scam someone to this extent, especially a Rev!

I'm sitting here fuming and really hope that this waste of air gets his very painful come-uppance one day Mad

Is it too early for a stiff drink???

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi CD, Smile
Welcome to scam baiting. My character is Rev George. I have had a lad on for over a year. They are criminals and after their own gain at anyone's expense. They will take from a reverend just as soon as they will from a dying old lady needing the money for a life saving operation.

Harden up, bait smart and maintain self control. We aim to consume lads' resources, their time and enthusiasm for their scamming. Scummers, er, scammers when treated right will provide much fun as we achieve our goals.

It appears you are on the way to winning a rapport with your lad. Play slowly, (Slowly slowly catchee monkey) win more of his confidence over and go for a trophy. His pain is your fun and the many victims' revenge.

Cheers Cool

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like you have made an airport appointment with your lad. He will be so disappointed when you fail to show up. When you do you have several options. Perhaps the "i was there you where not" route is something you might wanna try. The could end with him looking around in hotels all day for you.
Or perhaps you got deported to the neighboring country and he needs to go there to pick you up. You are not going to be able to enter the country without someone there to pick you up due to the Iranian stamp in your passport. Apparently the custom officials thought that stamp very suspicious so they deported you.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamming a reverend is nothing. Actually many of them seem to BE reverends! Rolling Eyes

They would scam a child if they thought the child had money, and would gladly scam money needed for treatments from a cancer patient. I doubt there is much they wouldn't do for a dollar.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Seems like you have made an airport appointment with your lad. He will be so disappointed when you fail to show up.

It all looks ok at the moment and I'm playing it verrrry carefully so as not arouse suspicion (slowly, slowly Entomologist!). The best bit so far is that I've told him (backed up with a FingTrav ticket) I'm arriving at 04.40 next Wednesday, whereas it's actually 04.40 on Thursday.

I'm 99.9% certain he hasn't picked up on this as I'm leaving Heathrow on Wednesday so it all looks feasible. With any luck this'll result in 2 early trips to the airport before the rest of his inconvenience even begins!

I've calmed down since my OP but have somehow become even more determined to mess this *%£@#*& around?!

Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another option for a little further down the road after you two miss each other (due to his being at the airport on the wrong day as you pointed out) , you could always meet someone who said they were sent by him and you handed over the cash to that guy.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget that you can get another email addy and double waste this guys time with another character. Just make sure he doesn't catch on that it's the same person.
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#1 its never too early for a stiff drink

#2 dont let them get you too upset. direct that energy towards ruining them!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ As master Yoda says, "Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"

Just make sure in this case it's the lad 'surfering' Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be there. And so will a nice, helpful man who will show you around, put you up in first class accommodations, and to whom you will hand over the $60k that you were able to bring. Of course, you'll only tell him this after a week or two of silence, when you thank him for a wonderful time and ask if he's successfully transferred the 60k to the bank officer.

XD

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic