SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lies and Miseducation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reporting a bank account I then received this from my lad.....

Quote:

Dear ***,

I got your email and have understood that you were not the person that asked the woman to come and claim your fund on your behalf.
I have also understood that the woman is a thief that wanted to have what is not belonging to her. I'm taking adequate security measure
to ensure that she is arrested. I have forwarded her particulars to M*** M*** of International Police and hope they will trace and catch her soonest.
I contacted the account officer and he told me that the bank is trying to upgrade their data-base security system which has made them to
temporally deactivate some of the accounts of their customers including the initial account i gave to you.
Laughing Due to the above reason, i would advise you to proceed in making the payment to our offshore payment account in Madrid Spain
which is stated below:

BANK NAME: ***

BANK ADDRESS: ***
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ***
BANK SWIFT: ***
BENEFICIARY: ***

Please proceed with the payment using the above offshore account information and understand that my reason for advising you to proceed
with the offshore account above is because UK new banking regulation will not allow you to transfer money directly to Nigeria.
Wink
Thanks as i await your urgent attention and scanned copy of the transfer slip after the payment.

Regards
'Confused of Lagos'

This is still ongoing hence the ***'s

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, another account to kill, I love 'rinse and repeat' Smile

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic