SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3 piggy Ming Yang complete

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 piggy Ming Yang

My messsages in blue

South Africa Hong Kong Malaysia and Nigeria

Received: by 10.213.20.7 with SMTP id d7cs192055ebb;
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.242.205 with SMTP id i55mr37835wer.66.1307734244574;
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail41.mimecast.co.za (mail41.mimecast.co.za [41.208.35.175])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id c68si7703365wek.87.2011.06.10.12.30.43;
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 41.208.35.175 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=41.208.35.175;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 41.208.35.175 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from GOBA-DCEX-02.GOBACORP.LOCAL (196-46-227-37.goba.co.za
[196.46.227.37]) by mail41.mimecast.co.za; Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:36:58 +0200
Received: from PTAEX.GOBACORP.LOCAL ([172.31.37.3]) by GOBA-DCEX-02.GOBACORP.LOCAL with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:31:06 +0200
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Contact [email protected]
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:30:58 +0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
Thread-Topic: Contact [email protected]
Thread-Index: AcwncqDhF+bxyarsRyWyVzXZvcTdCw==
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jun 2011 13:31:06.0958 (UTC) FILETIME=[A71136E0:01CC2772]
X-MC-Unique: 111061015365802801
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01CC2772.A1D005B6"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------_=_NextPart_001_01CC2772.A1D005B6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=WINDOWS-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.46.227.37<br>Originating ISP: Local Registry<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

from Marianne Barkhuizen [email protected]
to
date Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 2:30 PM
subject Contact [email protected]

I am Mr. Ming Yang,I have an obscured business suggestion for you.Your
services will be paid for.Contact [email protected]

Dear Mr Ming Yang,

What sort of propsal do you mean? I am very interested.

Next email

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 69.22.174.19<br>Originating ISP: GIGLINX<br> City: Torrance<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

from Ming Yang [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Mr. Ming Yang
Hang Seng Bank Ltd,

Sai Wan Ho Branch,

171 Shaukiwan Road.

Hong Kong.

Dear Friend ,

Thank you very much for your reply but I have being in the financial sector for many years though I try as much as possible to diversify my interests by exploring new frontiers.

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything lawfully required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word and I agree to your 20% fare deal.

An attorney In the name of Mr.Frank Morris a Korean Citizen will prepare the necessary Affidavits, which shall put you in place as next of kin; he will obtain the necessary clearances from the Hong Kong authorities that will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction. This attorney shall handle all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents he shall come forward to my bank to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account you shall open on your behalf, hence your presence may not be required here in Hong Kong Unless you so desire. I have been a banker for many years and I know perfectly how the system works.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before though I will be coming to your country after the successful transfer of this funds out of my bank for the final sharing, but still I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign Offshore online bank in the ITALY; I will intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank hence we will not be making use of your personal Bank account. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the foreign bank for both us in your name of , this is the best way, I have found; it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously.

Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name, as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I NEED YOU.

As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank.. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the real owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts though at this time I would have come over to your country to meet with you. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's license, Work ID or International passport). I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work with the assistance of my attorney. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Identity.

I will send the name and contact details of the ITALIAN bank to you as soon as I have confirm that we could make use of it because I have to be sure that it is an affiliate of my bank that can protect the funds before you can commence communication with them.

Once again please ensure that you keep this project CONFIDENTIAL, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.
Please reply soonest with the required Identification.

Regards,
Mr. Ming Yang.

I am concerned that you chose to use an Italian Bank, they can be so nosey when large sums are concerned. Why not use Barclays they understand dicretion so much better.

Quote:

Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Mr. Ming Yang
Hang Seng Bank Ltd,

Sai Wan Ho Branch,

171 Shaukiwan Road.

Hong Kong.

Dear Friend ,

Thank you very much for your reply but I have being in the financial sector for many years though I try as much as possible to diversify my interests by exploring new frontiers.

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything lawfully required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word and I agree to your 20% fare deal.

An attorney In the name of Mr. Woo Cheng a Korean Citizen will prepare the necessary Affidavits, which shall put you in place as next of kin; he will obtain the necessary clearances from the Hong Kong authorities that will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction. This attorney shall handle all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents he shall come forward to my bank to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account you shall open on your behalf, hence your presence may not be required here in Hong Kong Unless you so desire. I have been a banker for many years and I know perfectly how the system works.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before though I will be coming to your country after the successful transfer of this funds out of my bank for the final sharing, but still I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign Offshore online bank in the United Kingdom; I will intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank hence we will not be making use of your personal Bank account. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the foreign bank for both us in your name of , this is the best way, I have found; it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously.

Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name, as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I NEED YOU.
As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank.. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the real owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts though at this time I would have come over to your country to meet with you. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's license, Work ID or International passport). I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work with the assistance of my attorney. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Identities and family album upon receipt of your identification.

I will send the name and contact details of the UK bank to you as soon as I have confirm that we could make use of it because I have to be sure that it is an affiliate of my bank that can protect the funds before you can commence communication with them.

Once again please ensure that you keep this project CONFIDENTIAL, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest with the required Identification.

Regards,
Mr. Ming Yang.

Quote:

Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:11 AM

Dear friend

In respect of the account opening, you can open an account in ITALY or UK, because i think they will be safe,i want you to send me your identification, so that we can proceed with the transaction.

In the two above countries, i already have contact of a very secure on-line bank where this transfer can be made, as soon as you send me the identification, i will send you the contact details of any of the bank you will like to open the account.

I would prefer a bank in the UK Barclays is good for me.

Quote:

Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Dear Friend

At this point am very happy to see that you are serious about this and i want you to send me the identification and tell me where you are from.

Do you have an account already with Barclays in uk?

No but they sound nice.

Quote:

Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Dear Friend

How are you doing?

I am very pleased a hear from you again, i would like you to tell me where you are from?so that we can discuss how to open a personal on-line account for you.

Hello

I am from UK where I live.

Quote:

Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM

I want you to open the account as soon as possible, so that the funds can be transferred into the account immediately.

I will go into town tomorrow and find a nice bank.

Quote:

Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM

As soon as you open the account, do let me know immediately.

I still await your identification.

Dear Ming Yang

This was the best bank I could find at short notice. Will be back in London very soon.

Bank Name: NatWestplc

Account Name: F R

Account: 636121329

Sort Code: 601515

IBAN:GB73NWBK601515636121329

SWIFT address:NWBKGB2L

Branch address: 1035Oldham Road Newton Heath Manchester M40 2NW

(re hash of scammer a/c with changed numbers to protect the innocent!)

Quote:

date Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM
subject FINAL STEP(IDENTIFICATION NEEDED).

At this point am very happy that the account is ready and all you have to do is to contact my bank and you will write a letter regarding the claims of the funds and you will tell them that your attorney has the certificates which is:

The death certificate of the victim
The next of kin certificate
Account Ownership Certificate

Here is the contact email for the funds transfer department:
[email protected]

You will tell them that you wish this funds to be transferred into your personal bank account in UK and you will tell them what you wanted to use it for and as soon you our attorney visit my bank,they will proceed with the transfer.

At this point, i have trusted you allot in this transaction,please do not let me down, like we discussed earlier, you have 20% of the money, the attorney have 10% and the remaining 70% is mine.

I will open a special account where you will deposit mine and the attorney's money, because i believe we have gotten to the final step in the transaction.

I have made contact with the attorney to visit my bank today in respect of the certificate he has to submit it them regarding the transfer of the funds.

But i want to see your identification in your next mail or are you trying to take the money alone?

silly man what money?

Dear Ming Yang,

I have only just moved to my present address and my passport expired and I have had to apply for a new one. That is the only sort of ID I can think of.

The money is not important to me, I only agreed to help you!

Quote:

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Ok then, as soon as you get this funds, do let me know.

Dear Ming Yang,

Do tell me when the funds will be transferred, and send me the transfer slip.

(lads understand transfer slips!)

Quote:

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM

You are in the rihgt position to tell me if the transfer has been made.

Have you contacted my bank?

(must remember that excuse)

No should I? But tI need to see the transfer slip before I seek the money from my bank.

(lads do go on about those slips and so can I)

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM
subject Re: FINAL STEP

Dear Ming Yang,

I seem to have lost the details of the person whose estate I am claiming. Also i think I need details of the attorneey so I can tell the bank.

The death certificate of the victim
The next of kin certificate
Account Ownership Certificate

Maybe I should have these before applying to the bank?

Quote:

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Those documents has been prepared by the Attorney, all you have to do now it to email the bank that the attorney with these documents will contact them with documents any moment from now, as soon as you do that, you just have to let me know so that i can call the attorney to visit the bank with the documents.The documents has been prepared in your name.

The name of the person that died is Mr.. Sadeq Ja'afar Hussain .

to [email protected]
date Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:19 AM
subject Sadeq Ja'afar Hussain

My attorney will contact you with the correct documents. This is th account to which I want the money sent.

Bank Name: NatWestplc (etc)

Quote:

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:04 AM
I have called the attorney, he said he will be here in less than 40 mins, as soon as he arrives, i believe my bank will contact you on what to do next concerning the transfer of the funds.

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Dear friend,

My attorney has contacted my bank, please i want you to update me concerning the transaction, has my bank contacted you?

Quote:

from hang seng bank plc [email protected]
to @gmail.com
date Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:07 AM
subject Hang Seng Bank Ltd

We got your request and it is still in process.

(form attached which my character completes and returns!!)

Quote:

date Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 2:04 PM
subject THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT‏

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

16 -06- 2011

TO: moi
We do receive your information's and the scan copy you return back to me this office you are to read carefully and understand the content all we simply need from you so that your fund can be transfer successfully so that you fund can be transfer to your account successfully without any further delay.

Logout

Online Statement of Accounts

Transfer Money | Print Statement
Account Name: moi
Holder's Address:
NatWestplc
Account Number: 636121329
Currency: Great US DOLLARS
Transaction Details:
Date 16 - 06 - 2011
Credit $ 24500000

NEW BALANCE $ 24500000

Please report any discrepancy noticed to your accounts officer within fifteen (15) days from the date of this statement. We will assume correctness of entries if notes of discrepancy are not received.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

You are to follow our procedures of transfer so that the transfer of your fund will be made successful to your account Before we can complete the transfer of your fund to your account in You are required to make payment of the COT fee (Cost Of Transfer) and the COT fee is Five Hundred British Pounds (500 GBP) You are to proceed and make the required payment of the COT fee 500 Pounds so that your fund will be successfully transferred to your account with your information as provided below:

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

We await your immediate response so that our account office will guide and instruct you on how to make payment of the COT fee so as to enable us commence on the transfer to your account number (636121329) NatWestplc .

Your's Sincerely,

Public Account Desk and IFT Service

he says
(500 GBP)

My bank has not confirmed receipt of this payment.

(of course it hasn't, the account is pure fiction like the scam!)

Quote:

date Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 6:19 PM
subject RE: THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT‏....PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS....

We do receive your mail all we are simply asking from you is to make the payment of 500pounds to our account officer for you transfer fee before you funds can be transfer to your account,you bank did not need to confirm any receipt of payment you are to pay for your transfer fee and send us the payment informations,the instructions for payment is given bellow.

Bellow is the payment instructions given to you by our account officer Mrs jay Mike. you Have to Locate the Nearest WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT in your Location and Make the Payment of 500pounds for your transfer charge with the name of our account officer currently in Uk for an official assignment by this bank below:

NAME: Mrs jay

ADDRESS: United Kingdom

After You Have Made The Payment, WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Will Issue To You The Payment Slip And Then Send Back To Us Via Email attachment. Also You Can Send The Following Information via Email as They Appear on the Payment Slip:

1. Name and address of sender
2. Amount sent
3. Control number (MTCN)
4. Country from which payment was made
5. Receivers Name:

Immediately you make the payment, you are advice to send a scan copy of the payment receipt via email attachment for the confirmation of your payment. Note that on receipt of your payment we will proceed with the transfer without any further delay.

Your's Sincerely,

This will not do, let me have a bank account where I can do an online transfer.

Quote:

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 9:39 AM

THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

17 -06- 2011

we do receive your mail and understand the content well understood all you are simply advice to do now is simply send the money via western union money transfer agent closer to,this is due to the fact that you only have 48hours to do that and the easy and best way is to make the payment via western union,due to our past experience bank transfer normally take two to three working days before the money can reflect in the given account and there is no much time for that because all the necessary transfer facility is already on ground to transfer your funds. since you leave in UNITED KINGDOM,you are there by advice to send the money to the second account officer which is on a special assignment to one of the bank conference in west africa STANLEY OMOREGBE,to receive the money and then he would confirm and call the office hear in UK for futher transfer of your funds the payment details bellow,

RECEIVER NAME; STANLEY OMOREGBE
ADDRESS; AIRPORT ROAD,BENIN CITY NIGERIA

We do await your payment notification on your next mail today.

Yours Sincerely,

This is when IP addresses aren't needed! Hong Kong Bank using Nigerian to collect fees???

I am far too busy to leave my office now and anelectronic transfer is available within hours!

Quote:

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

17 -06- 2011
You were told before now that you only have 48 hours to effect the payment to the given address provided to you because of our transfer time sheldure all you are simply advice to now is kindly look for time or an excuse from your office to enable you effect the payment today to avoid delay,or you can as well send somebody to help you effect the payment on your behalf we do accept any names as far the payment is made to our account officer with the instructions given bellow in our last mail,Hope tom hear from you soon. we do await your payment notifications,Lastly if we receive your payment today we shall commence on your transfer immediately we shall provide the links and the necessary information's were you will see your money been transferred electronically into your account in Uk.Thanks for you understanding.

Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 8:37 AM
You now have 24 hours to effect your payment hope to receive your payment notification from you today thanks for your understanding.

Quote:

Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Dear Friend

How are you doing?i want you to please update me concerning the transfer of the funds.have you been able to collect the funds from the bank at this point?

Regards.

Quote:

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

20 -06- 2011

How was your weekend we do not receive any mail from you regarding your payment last week,Hope there is no problem..? i will like to no your present situation regarding your payment for your COT charge because we are running out of time,we need to no if you are not longer interested on your transfer. hope to receive your mail today monday..
Yours Sincerely,

Dear Sir

At present I am unable to leave the house after falling down stairs. I can use my computer to make an electronic transfer so let me know where to send it.

Quote:

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:43 PM
I want you to please update me concerning the transfer of this funds because am really worried about it.

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:46 AM
Dear Ming Yang

I am confined to the house after a fall and cannot get to the office to send the money buit I could still send by bank transfer. I have told them this and wait to hear their reply.

[quote]

[quote]
Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

20 -06- 2011

We are sorry about your situation, but we told you that this fee can be paid by anybody, this implies that you can send anybody to help you with the payment via western union money transfer due to the location of our agent at this point, if you send someone, all that is required is for you to send us the payment information referring the payment to your COT charges and it will be recorded that you made the payment.

Yours Sincerely,
Quote:

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Am so sorry about that,lets wait and see if the bank will accept the mode of payment.

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Tell me about this western union I have not heard of them before.

(lads lie too!)

Quote:

date Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 12:51 PM
subject THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT‏....DO ABIDE TO INSTRUCTIONS....

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

20 -06- 2011

Now walk down to any bank close to you. When you get to the western union department or you go to any western union agent location, take the Send Money form, you only need the person's full name (as it appears on an ID which is Stanley Omoregbe), phone number( optional), city( Benin City) and state( Edo State). If you are sending to a country other than the one you are living in, you will need the country's name ( Nigeria).

You put the amount of money you want to send (500GPB) and give it to the cashier or whoever is around. They will tell you how much is due in total. All of this is when you send in person. After that you are given a number (MTCN) which you give to the recipient and they can go and pick it up.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME; STANLEY OMOREGBE

ADDRESS; AIRPORT ROAD,BENIN CITY NIGERIA

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 6:30 PM
My associate has been to evry bank here and none of them have this Western Union.

Quote:

date Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 7:18 PM
subject RE: THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT‏....DO ABIDE TO INSTRUCTIONS....

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

20 -06- 2011

The payment of 500GBP should be made into this account as soon as possible.

Bank Name: Halifax Bank
Account Name: Mr A obadan
Sort code: 11 1811
Account Number: 19277714
Iban: gb56hlfx11181119277714
Bank address: P.o box 548 leeds ls1 1wu

Thanks nice piggy

Quote:

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Dear Friend

How are you doing today? how is your health?hope you are getting better?concerning the transaction, i believe you must have collect the funds, i want you to update me, so that i will send you my personal account information immediately.

I await your response to this mail.

What funds could I have collected? He has lost the plot!

Do send me your bank details ready for me to send you your share.

try anything to get a piggy

Quote:

date Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 6:49 PM
subject Have you collected the funds from my bank now?

Silly man we both know there are no funds!

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Not yet there seems to be some delay.

Quote:

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Why the delay?what is the problem?you were to pay for the COT charges,have you made the payment to them?

Quote:

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:00 PM

My Bank Account Details.

ACCOUNT NAME: MING YANG
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01838264
SORT CODE: 07-02-46
BIC: NAIAGB21
IBAN: NAIA07024601838264
BANK NAME: LONDON SCOTTISH BANK
ADDRESS: 28, knifesmithgate, chesterfield derbyshire, s40.1qf.U.K

here piggy piggy!

I think you made a mistake here the IBAN code is not right says my bank, and the bank name is not recognised for this address.

Quote:

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM
subject Re: My Bank Account Details

Have you collected the funds from my bank?have you paid for COT?

Ming Yang

Read my last email. Your bank details are not right?

Quote:

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171 Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

We are still awaiting your payment regarding the COT charges, we got report from our account officer that you have not made the payment into the account provided to you earlier and this might lead to transfer termination, you have few days to make this this payment, if the payment is not made, you might be charged for the delay. As soon as this payment is made, you are to send us a scanned copy of the payment receipt for documentation reason.

Quote:

date Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM
subject Re: My Bank Account Details.

Yes i contacted my bank, they want to retify the problem.

Have you collected the funds from my bank?have you paid for COT?

Need to get this rectified before I can proceed!

Quote:

date Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:47 AM
subject Dear Friend{Read Carefully}

Dear Friend

How are you doing?I want you to understand that the cost for the COT can not be deposited into my personal bank account, i contact the transfer department in my bank and they told me you were charged 500GBP and you were supposed to make the payment of the 500GBP into this account below for the transfer of $24500000 into your own bank account in United Kingdom, As soon as my bank transfer the funds into your account, you will send me 80% of the $24500000 into my account.

You are to deposit the sum of 500GBP into this account below for the COT charges:

As soon as you make the payment, you are to let me know immediately so that i can open a new account in USA where you will deposit mine because i have concluded to relocate to USA for my ESTATE PROJECT i told you about.

I hope to hear from you soon concerning the depositing of the 500GBP.

same account!

Dear Friend

OK will make this payment asa soon as the money clears my account. Do tell me your bank account so I am ready to make the transfer.

Quote:

date Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 5:31 PM
subject Re: Dear Friend{Read Carefully}

As soon as this payment is made to my bank, do get back to me immediately, i will then provide you my bank account information.

Lad logic? He has given me his account, think he must be stressed by over work! HeHeHe now for more fun.

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:05 PM

How can I make a payment to your account when I do not have details of your account?

Quote:

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Dear Friend

How are you?

It seems you are misunderstanding me, the bank has not rectified the problem with my personal account, but before you will deposit my percent into my account, you need to make payment of 500GBP into the account given to you by Hang Seng bank.

As soon as you make the payment of 500GBP into their account, you will send them an email that you have paid for the COT and they should make transfer of $24500000 into your account in UK, as soon as they transfer the funds, you will send me 80% of the money.

Interesting since they sent a statement saying my account was in credit to the tune of $24500000 way back on 16 June.

Quote:

date Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 1:13 PM
subject Dear Friend{Read Carefully}

I have a suggestion now, i traveled to Malaysia for an official assignment,i will stay here for some days, i want you to send me my 80% with the name of my friend whom i am staying with.

You are to send the money through post(western union money transfer).You are to make the post to the following information:

The payment should be sent to:

Loe chun

Malaysia

As soon as you post the money, you are to send us a scanned copy of the receipt and the following below

Sender Name
Sender Address
Security Question
Security Answer
MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)

I think even WU would query 80% of £24500000??? He must have lost the plot! Think his OGA will beat him for that? But shan't tell lad that!

Still no money from them so can't send to you at all.

Quote:

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Have you paid for the COT? I mean the cost of transfer?which is about 500 pounds?if you have not paid the 500 pounds, they will not deposit the money into your account.

DW loves confusion!

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Dear Ming Ying

I am so confused now, you have a bank account but won't give me details, you want me to send you 500 pounds to your bank account but how can I when you won't tell me the bank details?

Quote:

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 3:42 PM

You are to deposit the sum of 500GBP into this account below for the COT charges:

As soon as you make the payment, you are to an email to my bank via [email protected], telling them that you have paid for COT.

shame same account!
Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 4:15 PM
But that is not your account? can you explain?

Quote:

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Dear Friend

How are you doing?I want you to understand that the cost for the COT can not be deposited into my personal bank account, i contact the transfer department in my bank and they told me you were charged 500GBP and you were supposed to make the payment of the 500GBP into this account below.

As soon as you make the payment, you will email my bank via [email protected] ,because this belong to a worker in Hang Seng Bank Plc(Mr A obadan), whom traveled to Uk for an official assignment.

OK will look into this tomorrow.

Quote:

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:34 PM

OK then, but we have to be fast because time is no more on our side.

DearYingYang

Have sent the payment electronically.

Quote:

Ming Yang <[email protected]>
Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:27 AM

You are to send me a scanned copy of the payment receipt or acknowledgment slip so that it can be documented.

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Account Name: Mr Aobadan

Account Number:19277714

Iban:gb56hlfx11181119277714

Transfer of £500 from (moi) to above account confirmed

(not a scanned slip, but what did he expect?)

Quote:

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:55 PM

You are to send me a scanned copy of the payment receipt or acknowledgment slip so that it can be documented.

I have contacted the transfer department in my bank that the payment of the COT has been made by you and soon as they confirm the payment they will send you an email notification that they receive your payment.And as soon as they receive the payment they will proceed with the transfer into your account.

Good then I should recive the money forthwith so tell me where I send your share.

(trying for another piggy)

Quote:

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Attention

I contacted the transfer department of my bank and they said they are having little problem confirming the payment due to some banking problems they are having in Halifax Bank, the 500GBP you transfered electronically has been returned back to your bank account, you are to confirm this immediately and make the payment to another worker in my bank.

You are to pay this money via money post(Western Union) to our account officer Mrs.Edith Ezenwokike in west africa at this moment.You are advise to visit any post office close to you and make the post with the following details.

The payment of 500 pounds should be sent to:
Edith Ezenwokike
129 upper lawani
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria

As soon as you post the money, you are to send us a scanned copy of the receipt and the following below

Sender Name
Sender Address
Security Question
Security Answer

NOTE: If you are having any problem in locating the Money post office, you can send us your postal code and we will give you offices that is close to you immediately

Dear Ming Ying

I am sure things will be cleared up soon and I will send again tomorrow to your bank.

Quote:

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:33 PM
subject THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT‏....DO ABIDE TO INSTRUCTIONS....

Attention

We have little problem receiving the payment electronically,the money has been returned back to you and you are to pay this money via money post(Western Union) to our account officer Mrs. Edith Ezenwokike in west africa at this moment. You are advise to visit any post office close to you and make the post with the following details.

Edith Ezenwokike
129 upper lawani
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria

Sender Name
Sender Address
Security Question
Security Answer

Quote:

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM
You are to send it via post because the money can not be received through bank account.

Am sorry for the inconveniences and i hope you understand.

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM
You are to send it via post because the money can not be received through bank account.

Am sorry for the inconveniences and i hope you understand.

OK give me the postal address and I get send a cheque.

Quote:

from Ming Yang [email protected]
date Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 8:59 PM
subject Hello.

Dear Friend

I contacted the transfer department of my bank and they said a money post office has nothing to do with check or delivery address, all you have to do is to visit the office with the information given to you in my previous mail.this is an example of money post office:

(nice pictures of MG & WU signs)

If you are having problem in locating the money post office, just send us your postal code and we will help you to locate it via our banking map.

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:43 AM
Dear Ming Ying
I am currently residinfg on the Isle of Man and they do not have such places here. The only way I can send any money is by electronic bank transfer.

Quote:

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:08 PM
I have collected the valid bank account from the transfer departmant of my bank, so the payment of 500GBP should be made into the account below:

HALIFAX BANK

ACCOUNT NAME : E. ACHIOYAMEN
ACOUNT NUMBER- 06346060

SORT CODE- 110001
IBAN- GB10HLFX11000106346060.
BIC- HLFXGB2D1F08
HALIFAX COMMERCIAL ST. HALIFAX,
WEST YORKSHIRE.

HX11BH

3rd piggy how kind

ACCOUNT NAME: MING YANG
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01838264
SORT CODE: 07-02-46
BIC: NAIAGB21
IBAN: NAIA07024601838264
BANK NAME: LONDON SCOTTISH BANK
ADDRESS: 28, knifesmithgate, chesterfield derbyshire, s40.1qf.U.K

HALIFAX BANK

ACCOUNT NAME : E. ACHIOYAMEN
ACOUNT NUMBER- 06346060

SORT CODE- 110001
IBAN- GB10HLFX11000106346060.
BIC- HLFXGB2D1F08
HALIFAX COMMERCIAL ST. HALIFAX,
WEST YORKSHIRE.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received: by 10.213.8.141 with SMTP id h13cs890ebh;
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:21:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.29.68 with SMTP id q4mr4212680icc.153.1309551659724;
Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm21-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm21-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.181])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id bt10si11342339icb.129.2011.07.01.13.20.58;
Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.181 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.181;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.181 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm21.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2011 20:20:58 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.194] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2011 20:20:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1052.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2011 20:20:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 33149 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Jul 2011 20:20:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1309551658; bh=PLmcOFGtrq0R40iY9lnyhGewoOO+N1
CGemfNRL2OLsg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:
Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ExJTW/0z3F52xTIDs5U5m5YGoyQv82IneNqhLvpH4toxb
jy/4kbfJlyX8kNzi6MOcfBvoEgpoQguT6LXliRvQcEQBNEF
TwsR/KFxKGgmSdZK2NrAzhjVnhH5KX2i0yrSSxuXsxtjgm7QPataWcuZtT
gSWe318IsF66mNgpyT0+s=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=tUL3CFNnItL0isr8/f+A5PQnYEdK+/vzsBK5UCAwh3Ny
MeOomvG+I9d6Cl+ki6KbLleWgvtUR+s7fkTTpG4wrtTl0M0v
NnkiSFC52ETqAJLRdE6Sx9CFHBujWb4pdf7142I/oSg+vP5DMizGz2DkJ
sIuEbExBJeLubcaFXeNCg=;
X-YMail-OSG: Ig6hcB8VM1nFhI07ZaQt8mcMcpeD._9kI_Ja.H5g_yBkgcd
1MtSVAcVD8SYhzFR506C.Zdh6TnHNz_8z6k6ZrJXuLV2.3BRe60zjGYMO8bC
7h4mSQcmrLwgSkK8YzQGjAgQoF1zv3e9nmB4j22iYvfxw3lK0e14sXLePCOV
f2eAefHrOWsszSaELzpqezaxFUqSmQo5pgnYGoNoc1zv.hueqSFy8ssvBNUc
8QgNxFckG.t2DrVi2qsC6ZSH26S5jk4P0Fwx5_Kg_7_WJc6PhnwWs1a5yULI
7DVf0eJYSvQdLVxeTdojU_gkiGfNp_YQIJ5C.V_GqEm.PIGqPZMBL2Y.ZWrx
Aj8Cnk29DRZzo
Received: from [69.31.50.184] by web125313.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:20:58 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:20:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear Friend
To: moi
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1539510052-1309551658=:99066"
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 69.31.50.184<br>Originating ISP: GIGLINX<br> City: Torrance<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

We all know he is in Lagos Nigeria

Quote:

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Dear Friend

How are you doing?How is your health?

I have not heard from you concerning the transfer of the funds, i want you to please update me immediately.

2 July (let him wait)
Sorry,

My bank is introducing new security measures and this means transfer not made yet!!

Ming Yang to me Jul 2

Then when will you make the transfer?

5 July
Have you been able to make the payment now?

Dear Ming Ying

The payment was made this morning and should reflcet in your account by Thursday.

You are to send us the payment confirmation letter giving to you by the bank or scanned copy of the payment slip.

I sent by internet banking and they do not issue any paper copies of transactions in order to save the rain forests.

July 6

As soon as this payment is confirmed, the bank will get back to you.

Ming Yang to me Jul 8

Dear Friend

How are you doing?i want you to send me your mobile number with the international dialing code, my bank is really finding problem confirming that payment of 500 pounds and that is the reason they have not transferred the $24500000 into your personal account.

I want you to check your account balance to see if they have deducted it from your account and if possible, you can forward anything giving to you by your bank that confirmed the payment.

My bank is advising you to look for any western union shop near you to make the payment, if you are unable to go out, you can easily send someone to help you pay the money with the payment information giving to you, the payment can be made by anybody, but you will send it from your email address, then the payment will be referred to you.

If you are unable to locate a western union shop, you can easily tell someone to help you travel and make the payment.

This implies that we have little problem receiving the payment electronically,the money has been returned back to you and you are to pay this money via money post(Western Union) to our account officer Mrs. Edith Ezenwokike in west Africa at this moment. You are advise to visit any post office close to you and make the post with the following details.

Edith Ezenwokike
129 upper lawani
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria

Sender Name
Sender Address
Security Question
Security Answer

9 July
Dear Ming Ying

I will send a check to her it should be there in a few days by airmail.

10 July
Dear Friend

If you send the check to her, she will not e able to clear the check, you can only post it via money post which is western union money transfer or moneygram, you can call your bank and ask if they operate western union or moneygram, if yes, they can easily help you send the money to her and they will send you the payment information and you can then forward it to me or my bank.

If they do not operate western union or moneygram, you can just go into town and look for any of the 2 shops either western union or moneygram, you will be able to get it because it is one of the most common offices in the world, if you are unable to go there, you can send someone or call someone you know that lives in town, you will then tell the person to help you make payment of 500pounds to edith ezenwokike to Nigeria(West Africa).

As soon as she makes the payment, let her give you the following:

Sender name:

Sender Address:

Country of residence:

Money transfer control number(MTCN):

Security question:

Security answer:

Reciever name:

Reciever address:

Dear Ming Ying

Of course she can clear a check through her bank account, that is the safest way to send money becasue it has to be paid into bank account of payee.

Hehe, they have 3 accounts to chose from all in UK!

Dear Friend

Due to some kind banking terms and conditions, we can't accept check, can't you call someone that leaves in town to help you make the payment?or to help you travel and make the payment via western union because this transaction is taking much time.

Western union is the easiest means.

This means no account in Nigeria!

Dear Ming Ying

I cannot entrust this mission to anybody else. Airmail is very fast I am sure it will get to you.

Dear Friend

But they do not any branch of your bank in west africa, you can easily travel and make you use of western union.

AND

Dear Friend

We have been able to get western union shops close to you,i want you to travel to any of this 3 offices below to make use of western union money transfer:

Office(1):
Cumbria

Office(2):
Douglas IOM

Office(3):
IOM

If you want to visit them, you will get a pen and write out the payment information giving to you which is:

Receiver Name: Edith Ezenwokike
Address: Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria

After the payment, they will give you the payment receipt, you are to send us a scanned copy of the receipt,in absence of a scanner, you ca send us the following:
Sender Name:
Sender Address:
Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)
Security Question:
Security Answer:

11 July

Dear Ming Ying

I cannot travel to any of these places the boat has been sunk by pirates from Somalia and so I am stranded here! DO send a bank acount because I can deal with that.

Local colour added for fun!

11 July

i will collect a valid bank account from my bank and i will forward it to you, but as soon as you make the transfer, you will print out the payment confirmation page and you will scan it and send a copy to me and another copy to my bank for verifications.

If we are unable to get a valid bank account, you have an option of buying commodity worth that amount, commodity like Blackberry because they work under the chairmanship of my bank and if they receive the commodity, they will then send it to our Blackberry shop in any part of the world and they will pay the COT charges for you in your name.

Lets wait and see if any account will be available in west Africa, if there is no valid account, we can then tell you the model of the blackberry that will be required.

He is just begging for delivery from 4llSt4r!

Dear Ming Ying

Have always wanted a Blackberry but it must be th best and latest.

Dear Friend

They are demanding this commodity because as soon as you they recieve the commodity, they will pay the COT charges for you to my bank and they will then transfer the funds into your account.

I contacted the customer services of my bank and they called our account officer in West Africa and they demanded you to buy 2 Blackberry Torch and you are to post to our Blackberry sales shop with the following address:

Jedson Enterprises
134b New Lagos Road
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria.

As soon as you make the post of the commodity you are to send a copy of the scanned receipt.

Dear Ming Ying,

They are in Africa, why can't I buy from shop online?

Dear Friend

Are you sure they will be delivered if you buy it online?

12 July

Dear Ming Ying

I really want to buy 3 of those but where can I get them , you have not made that clear to me!

Dear Friend

You can look for a Blackberry Shop that is close to you or you can buy it on-line, but you have to be very sure that if you buy it on-line they will be able to deliver it.If you have any good site where you have bought something before, you can use the site.

Dear Ming Ling

How will that help to pay the COT?

When the Blackberry is being forwarded to the Blackberry Shop in west Africa that is under the chairmanship of Hang Seng Bank, the shop will then pay the COT charges directly to the bank in your name.

The reason we are doing this is because you are unable to make use of western union or moneygram.

Does Hang Seng Bank cahirman knows he has a shop in Nigeria?

Dear Ming Ying

I still do not follow, you want me to buy 2 of these phones and post them to Africa!? So can you say the postal address where I should send them? I do have 3 HTC Desire phones unlocked and ready use.

Hang Seng Bank Plc has a very big phone shop in west Africa where they sell Blackberry, due to the fact that you were not able to pay the COT charges via western union money transfer, so the bank decided to collect commodity from you, so that it can be sold and they will use it to cover the COT charges.You are to post the 2 Blackberry Torch to the following Blackberry shop below.

Here is the postal address:

Jedson Supermarket Enterprises
134b New Lagos Road
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria

Am not sure they will accept the 3 HTC phones, they demanded for Blackberry because they already own a Blackberry shop.

13 July

hope you now understand what your are to do now, i gave you the postal address of the shop in my previous mail, so you are to send the 2 Blackberry torch to that address,please update me as soon as you make the post.

16 July

Have you sent the commodity(2 Blackberry Torch) the is required from you, you have to take this transaction very fast and serious because we are at the final step.

Quote:

18 July

Dear Ming Ying

When I went to buy these commodities I waas told there was a problem with the batteries in the latest batch and they had to be returned. Thr man didn't know when a new consignment would be arriving.

18 July

Dear Friend

Due to time delay, i will advise you to send the 2 blackberry torch to them because they will accept it and they will change it and make it available for sales in their Blackberry shop over there.So that the funds can be used to pay the COT charge.

19 July

Dear Friend

I want you to send a scanned copy of the 2 Blackberry Torch receipt.

21 July

Dear Friend

Have you been able to post them, we are running out of time.

Yes I sent the parcels yesterday.

21 July

I want you to send the receipt of the phone immediately, i mean the scanned copy.

And

I want you to send me the postal address you sent it to for confirmation.

And

Dear Friend

You have to contact the delivery services immediately because you made a mistake.

this is the valid address:

Jedson Enterprises
134b New Lagos Road
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria.
Office Telephone: +2348166695995

Quickly contact them to make the changes immediately.

And

Dear Friend

You have to contact the delivery services immediately because you made a mistake.

Jedson Enterprises
134b New Lagos Road
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria.

Dear Ming Ling

Why am I to send to Nigerian when you are in Hong Kong where they would sell HTC not Blackberry?

Have you corrected the changes?you are sending it to that place because that is the location of the Blackberry shop that is under the chairmanship of our bank, the one located in Hong kong was burnt down.

Quote:

22 July

Dear Friend

Jedson Enterprises
134b New Lagos Road
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria.

23 July

Dear Ming Ying,

If one of the Hong Kong shops burnt down why can't I send to one of the others there. it would be so much easier for me.

Quote:

24 July

I understand it will be stressful for you to post it to that particular place, it is because that is the only Blacberry shop that is under our bank's chairmanship, it is because you were not able to make use of western union or moneygram,you just have to try to send it there, it will arrive before 3 days,just give them the postal address as it is written below:

Jedson Enterprises
134b New Lagos Road
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria
Office Phone:+2348166695995

I would like you to always reply my mails constantly and i would also want you to be fast regarding the posting of these commodites because this transaction is taking more time than expected.You can also tell the courier services to call their office over there as soon as they arrive their location for easy pick, i want us to finish this transaction by this new week, i want you to also send me your mpbile number number for easy contact.

(Repeats message 25 July!)

(If I sent to Chairman Heng Seng Bank !) Lad dictating to DW not a good idea!

Dear Ming Ling

I thought I could find those phones easily but they are in short supply. I have ordered them and expect a delivery very soon. Then I will send them to your shop in Lagos

Dear Friend

If you are unable to get it, lets wait for few days to see if you will be able to get it because we are running out of time, the place you are sending it to is not LAGOS because the LAGOS stated there is part of the name of the street there and the LAGOS you are saying is another state entirely.just submit the address to the post office as written below:

SHOP NAME: Jedson Enterprises
ADDRESS: #134b New Lagos Road
CITY: Benin City
STATE: Edo State
Office Phone:+2348166695995

Quote:

Dear Ming Ying

Thankyou for your patience, I think I understand now is Edo State near Port Harcourt? I have a friend who works there.

Dear Friend

I want you to send me your mobile number, i do not know if the 2 locations are close, but i know that is the correct address i got from the customer services.

Dear Ming Ying

My mobile does not work here but you can call me on +44 0208xxxxxxx and leave a message if I do not answer.

26 July

When are you expecting the 2 Blackberry Torch Phones because we are running out of time, you can visit other shops to see if you can buy it there.

Dear Ming Ying

Good news I have now sent the 2 Blackberry Torch Phones to:

Jedson Enterprises,134b New Lagos Road, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria

by 4llStar Shipping

Tracking Number: LNAZ5---------------------------

Web Site: http://www.allstarshipping.securitytactics.com/

I sent a message that the shop should pay you, so things are now on track for earaly completion at last!!

26 July

How much are they paying?

You made the arrangement so you must have agreed a price!!

27 July

How are you doing?

As soon as they recieve the parcel they will get in touch with my bank for the payment of your COT charges.

look forward to the end of all this, it has been so stressful

28 July

They requested you tell me the colour of the 2 Blackberry phones or you can easily call the office telephone number given to you earlier to give them a report that have sent it and you can also tell them the colours, though we have sent them a letter stating that they will recieve a parcel soon from you.

28 July
Dear Ming Ying

I could only get 1 black and 1 white. AllStar should deliver soon I think why not track the package? I sent it on 26 July.

Jedson Enterprises,134b New Lagos Road, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria

by AllStar Shipping

etc

I forget how soon it should be there not sure if it was promised 5 days or more, bit I do know you have to be there to sign for it.

29 July
Have you tracked the parcel? I think it should be delivered very soon, I think you should be there to sign for it, and collect the money.

29 July
Am in Hong Kong now, you will call the office number given to you and give them orders, to collect the phones and send the money to the bank for your COT charges.

I am out of range with my mobile, do they have an email address so I can contact them direct>

30 July
I believe today is the final date, i want to help you give report to the office concerning the parcel, but all you have to do is to tell me if you were able to get the Blackberry with good batteries or bad battries, becuase i will also tell them the status of the commodity.

The bills and guarantees for the phones are in the packet. The shop assured me that the batteries were 100% perfect. Make sure somebody signs for the parcel.

I have called the office and they told me that they have not recieve any parcel from anybody today, i want you to contact the delivery services to see what the problem is.

Dear Ming Ling

I cannot call them and say I have not received the parcel, because I SENT the parcel. The shop mamange needs to tell them that it has not arrived, tell him the links and ask him to sort them out. He is THERE where the parcel should be!

There might be a problem finding the shjop since I think the couriers are not from Nigeria.

end of month 2!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

1 August

I want you to track the parcel personally and see the status and explain, because i called the office and they told me that they did not get the parcel.

Fighting talk!

I tired this and they said only the recipient can deal with them at this stage.

Ball back I lad's court!

7 August

I called the office, they said they have not recieved it yet, they said that we should exercise patient this week to see if they will arrive.

They need to track the parcel and find out whta has happened, it must be close to them I think!!

Can we chat now via skype.i already added you as friend.am online now.

now kind but feeling sadistic.

I am on line waiting for you to answer!!!

You are wasting my time, answer or I will hang up

I can't see you online.am online now on skype
and
My skype name is ming.yang33
and
Is there any other means we can chat?like yahoo messenger because i do not understand this skype and how it works, i have been trying to talk to you online on skype.

I have invited you to yahoo messenger as [email protected]

Lets chat now.
And
Come online now.

Lad changes horse mid stream

Quote:

Yahoo messenger, conveniently saves messages!
14 August

moi: hello
ming.yang35: HEY
ming.yang35: HELLO
moi: at last, it must be good news!
ming.yang35: I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY
ming.yang35: I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CALL THE OFFICE NUMBER
moi: it is Sunday, I am soon ngoing to church
ming.yang35: BUT I BELIEVE THEY MUST HAVE COLLECTED IT NOW
ming.yang35: ARE YOU STILL IN LONDON?
ming.yang35: ARE YOU STILL IN LONDON??
moi: yes until tomorrow evening
ming.yang35: OH
ming.yang35: GOOD
ming.yang35: I MISPLACED YOUR CELL NUMBER
ming.yang35: GIVE ME AGAIN
moi: jas have to look it up, I do not call it ever!!
ming.yang35: I WILL CALL YOU LATER TODAY OR RATHER TOMORROW
moi: +44 for UK
moi: then 020 81440758
moi: yes tomorrow is a busy day so I should be around
ming.yang35: OK
moi: what happened to your previous email? did Google close it down?
ming.yang35: I WILL CALL YOU LATER TODAY
ming.yang35: NO
ming.yang35: I DID
moi: why?
ming.yang35: I WAS GETTING UNWANTED MESSAGES
moi: what do you mean?
ming.yang35: I GOT MESSAGES
ming.yang35: TELLING ME I WON A PRIZE
moi: well that waas good news!
moi: what prize did you win?
ming.yang35: $500,000
moi: WOW
moi: when did you get it?
ming.yang35: BUT THE PROCEDURES TO COLLECT IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME
moi: what do you mean, that is a lot of money and worth some effort
ming.yang35: I WAS UNABLE TO PAY FOR THE DELIVERY
moi: pay for the delivery how mauch?
ming.yang35: JUST 1800POUNDS
ming.yang35: AND THEY WILL DELIVER IT TO ME
ming.yang35: THE BANK DRAFT
moi: very nice, so why don't you go ahead?
ming.yang35: I DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS NOW
ming.yang35: AM BROKE
moi: can't you borrow that amount?
ming.yang35: SO I TRIED COLLECTING FROM A FRIEND
ming.yang35: I PROMISE TO GIVE OUT
ming.yang35: $200,000
moi: very good deal for friend
ming.yang35: TO ANYONE THAT WILL HELP ME WITH 1800 POUNDS
ming.yang35: BUT I COULD NOT GET ANY
moi: surely you can find friends to help
ming.yang35: I COULD NOT
ming.yang35: MAYBE THEY ARE JEALOUS
moi: so you have no friends?
ming.yang35: NO
ming.yang35: I HAVE ABOUT 3 FRIENDS
ming.yang35: THEY COULD NOT
moi: 600 each
ming.yang35: THEY REFUSE
ming.yang35: I HAVE TO MALE FRIENDS HERE
ming.yang35: AND YOU
moi: poor friends, so how can you be a man of respect if they will not lend you so little for short time?
moi: try money lenders
ming.yang35: I CANT
ming.yang35: IT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE
moi: shame, am sure your bank would lend you the money
ming.yang35: CAN YOU COLLECT THE PRIZE
moi: mine has lent me 750,000 to buy some prime real estate
moi: tell me all about it
ming.yang35: YOU WILL TAKE $250,000
ming.yang35: AND YOU WILL SEND ME $250
ming.yang35: THOUSAND
ming.yang35: CAN YOU?
moi: tell me the details
ming.yang35: I WILL CALL YOU
ming.yang35: LATER TODAY
ming.yang35: TO COME ONLINE
ming.yang35: I NEED TO GO TO CHURCH NOW
moi: no send the email you received
ming.yang35: I WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAILS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
moi: so I can read it myself before I decide whether to try or not
ming.yang35: I WILL DO SO
moi: OK now we must go to church
moi: bye
ming.yang35: LATER TODAY
ming.yang35: I WILL CALL YOU

Quote:

16 August
Between a rock (AllStar0 and a hard place (Sexy Pic

Sexy Pic and Mr F of Malaysia

ming.yang35: hi
ming.yang35: hi
ming.yang35: i got an email from the office of coke
ming.yang35: telling me that my wife
ming.yang35: is not willing to claim that prize
ming.yang35: why?
moi: he lies
ming.yang35: what have you said to them?
moi: he will not make any effort to receive the fees
ming.yang35: he said you gave him a website
ming.yang35: but if you want to effect the payment
ming.yang35: you need to website
ming.yang35: am so suprised at you
ming.yang35: !
moi: he is being silly, they aske him fro s
moi: proof of identity other than his ID card
moi: and he will not
moi: I thibk he cannot!!11
ming.yang35: in western union
ming.yang35: they demand no id
ming.yang35: you can just send payment
moi: maybe inHo
moi: Maybe in Hong Kong and here they are very anxious becasue of court cases blaming them for fraud
ming.yang35: which courth?
ming.yang35: did you go to court?
ming.yang35: i told you to help me
ming.yang35: get this
ming.yang35: not to go to any court
moi: i DO NOT GO TO COURT THE MAN FROM wESTERN
moi: at least his bosses
moi: is very secret
moi: yes
ming.yang35: did he send you the id you demanded?
moi: yes to me but they are not satisfied they want new photo taken today to show that he really is man in ID
ming.yang35: thats crazy
ming.yang35: you know that it is a very big company
ming.yang35: people use to collect their prize
ming.yang35: i use to see people claiming theirs
ming.yang35: you can't stress the worker in a company
moi: but I am stressed, and he is rude, it will not do!!
moi: if he is important man in his company he can do this in the office with a compact camera and send it to them
ming.yang35: but he respected you by sending the identification to you...do you think it is very easy to do that, he doesn't even know you very well
ming.yang35: but he did that
moi: but he knows western union and uses them all the it
moi: time so he knows them very well and can do this so quickly
ming.yang35: he don't
ming.yang35: they don't use that
ming.yang35: so many winners that collect their prize paid this peacefully
moi: they do not live here
ming.yang35: visit others
moi: now that they have his name they will not let me send unless he complies
ming.yang35: i understand western union very well, because i know how to operate it properly.
ming.yang35: you will pick up a form
ming.yang35: fill the amouunt you are sending\
moi: I am not in Hong Kong
ming.yang35: after filling it
ming.yang35: you will submit it
moi: I have done all this and they started this security, I cannot change it now
ming.yang35: you can tell them
ming.yang35: in the western union you know him
moi: but I already said I had not met him
moi: and now they have his name!
ming.yang35: now
ming.yang35: visit moneygram
moi: they would not send any money to him at all I did try
ming.yang35: why
ming.yang35: you don't want to help me in this.i see
ming.yang35: how can
ming.yang35: i have been a banker for many years
ming.yang35: you know that
ming.yang35: so
ming.yang35: why do you think you can tell me all this
ming.yang35: when i know how it works
moi: THEN YOU SEND HIM THE MONEY I HAVE AHD ENOUGH
ming.yang35: oh
ming.yang35: you want to laugh at me
ming.yang35: when i told you i have no money
ming.yang35: its ok
moi: funny banker to have no money!
ming.yang35: but i told you all that happened
ming.yang35: to me
moi: in that case tell this man to follow the method they have told him and stop making such a fuss
moi: it make a fuss makes me think he is not honest!!!
ming.yang35: i am no longer recieving income
ming.yang35: listen
ming.yang35: i told you about this
moi: WHY NOT HAVE YOU BEEN SACKED/
ming.yang35: i never told you to start interogating him
ming.yang35: my younger brother have an accident
ming.yang35: i told loan for his surgery
ming.yang35: so am trying to payback
ming.yang35: with my income
moi: but how can you when you have been fired by the bank!! did they find out that you were robbing them?
ming.yang35: i was not fired
ming.yang35: i still work here
moi: hmm
ming.yang35: but am using my income to payback the loan i collected
moi: so tell Franklin to comply, then anybody can send him money from here
ming.yang35: he said he sent you his identification already
ming.yang35: what else do you need
ming.yang35: !
moi: he sent it to me but they were not happy, frauds have used ID and now they want more so they told me
moi: he knows, he spoke to them
ming.yang35: that's unreasonable
moi: I do not know these people at all Kenneth Franklin does so he can sort it out
ming.yang35: what do you want from him now?
moi: it is not me it is them once he complies all will go well!
ming.yang35: what do you want from him
ming.yang35: how will he comply?
moi: for him to give them what they want so we can get the prize, then you can pay off that loan
ming.yang35: so tell me
ming.yang35: what do they want?
moi: ask Kenneth Franklin it is he they want to comply, I can do nothing.
ming.yang35: so you can't help me?
moi: I want to help you, but it is this man who holds up our prize
ming.yang35: are you sure you are my friend
ming.yang35: ?\
moi: are you my friend?
ming.yang35: am asking you?
moi: yes I am a friend of yours and hope you can say the same. We are in this together and must stick to our guns with this man, he is trying to find excuse not to pay the prize but to keep it for his paramour
ming.yang35: yes thats true
ming.yang35: that is the more reason we have to be smart

Quote:

moi: now tell me they have received the Blackberry Torches
moi: I am keen to finish that business first
ming.yang35: they have not
ming.yang35: they have not
ming.yang35: i wonder why
moi: what are you doing about that???
moi: HUH
moi: I expect you to sort out that muddle immediately
moi: you strike me as a silly person not a serious man t all
ming.yang35: I call the manager on daily basis to see what the problem is, they keep telling me that they do not know the allstar shipping over there
ming.yang35: they said i will have to wait till weekend and lets see if they will come
moi: LOOK TAKE CONTROL YOURSELF I AM NOT IMPRESSED IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NOT HAVING A PROPER BANK TO RECEIVE MONEY
moi: SOR TIT OPUT BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO ME AGAIN
ming.yang35: they said you should have used Fedex of DHL
ming.yang35: or even UPS
ming.yang35: they would have got it by now
moi: I DO NOT CARE WHAT THEY SAY
moi: I THINK THEY HAVE ROBBED US
moi: THEY LIE
moi: YOU ARE A FOOL
ming.yang35: what!
moi: YOPU ARE A FOOL
ming.yang35: hey woman
ming.yang35: do not insult me
moi: DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE
ming.yang35: how?
moi: ALL THIS TROUBLE IS YOUR FAULT
moi: YOU HAVE NO BALLS
moi: now I ma going out with friends
moi: and expect you to have good news tomorrow
ming.yang35: i told you to send the scanned copy
ming.yang35: of receipts
ming.yang35: you refused
ming.yang35: if you send it
ming.yang35: they will pay my bank immediately
ming.yang35: even when they have not received it
moi: the receipts are in the parcel and your stupid man in the shop must deal with AllStar
ming.yang35: i will speak with him immediately
ming.yang35: to see if there is any good news

Ming Yang, 01 27 PM, Sunday, 14 August 2011.mp3

Ming Yang 2, 03 27 PM, Tuesday, 16 August 2011.mp3

Ming Yang and his CocaCola win, the lad is giving me grief about sending pictures S3cP1c style

Ming Yang 3, 03 30 PM, Tuesday, 16 August 2011.mp3

2 b continued

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The final curtain:
Quote:

11 August
I am having problem recieving mails from my previous email, you can now reach me via this email: [email protected]

12 August

Dear Ming Ying

What happened? why was your account closed?

13 August
Can we chat now?
Log of chats in earlier post!

Quote:

Sunday, 14 August 2011, 20:20
[email protected]
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 98.138.197.69<br>Originating ISP: Yahoo!<br> City: Sunnyvale<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

ATTENTION
In respect to your email i got, we have made final verifications and we noticed you are the wife of our dear winner and we want you to send your valid home address where you want us to deliver your bank draft to and before we commence with the delivery of your parcel to you, you will make a payment of 1800ponds to this iffice in malaysia via western union or moneygram.the payment should be made in the with the following details:
Name: Mr Kenneth Franklin
Address:Malaysia
As soon as you make the payment do get back to me immediately, so that we can commence with the delivery of your bank draft.
Note: we do not allow bank to bank transfer.

And

Dear Mrs Yang
This promotion was held in MALAYSIA and we choose winners from any part of the world, Kenneth Franklin is our payment officer that will confirm your payment and give orders for the delivery of your bank draft to you, the check and certificate your husband sent to you is a scanned copy of his certificate and a copy of the check that will also be delivered to your home address.
You are advised to make the payment to our account officer, after then we can commence with the delivery.
You are to send us your valid home address, where you want it to be delivered to after you have made the payment.
Agent Frank.

And

Good day Mrs Yang
How are you doing?
Here is our office adress:
Jalan Bukit Belimbing 26/28, Seksyen 22, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

Here is the contact details of our account officer:
Mr Kenneth Franklin(Account Officer)
Address: 14 JALAN TENGKU AMPUAN ZABEDAH C9/C, 40100 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
Email : [email protected]

When you contact him, he will send you his valid work identity.

So much for security one lad is yahoo USA BUT the other shows clearly as NIGERIA!

Quote:

15 August

I want you to update me about the prize, have you heard from my agent?

Dear Ming Yang

I have heard from Frank Morris and written to Kenneth Franklin. I now have the address in Malaysia, but am still puzzled why this award comes from there and not USA!!

Quote:

Lads are such fun nice IP here!

Monday, 15 August 2011, 18:29

[quote="ipTRACKERonline.com"]Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.220.69.36<br>Originating ISP: MTN Nigeria<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

[email protected]
How are you today?

With due respect, regarding the mail i got from you, My names are Mr Kenneth Franklin, I am the Account Officer assigned to winners on the e-mail sweepstakes regarding confirmation of payments in this office.
Congratulation for being a Winner in our commemorative Coca Cola Company.
Have a nice day.

16 August

How are you today?

With due respect, regarding the mail i got from you, My names are Mr Kenneth Franklin, I am the Account Officer assigned to winners on the e-mail sweepstakes regarding confirmation of payments in this office.
My identity is attached to this mail.
Have a nice day.

and

How are you doing?

With due respect, i have done what you requested, but i really do not understand the reason for all this stress, and we have not recieved any payment from from any winner or customer through that means of payment, i understand that you are trying to pay online, but we have not recieved such and i do not if the payment can be effected through that means.this is what we require after the payment:

(1)Sender name
(2)Sender Address
(3)Money Transfer Control Number
(4)Security Question And Answer
(5)Country Which Money Is Sent

You are to send me a copy of the payment receipt for documentation.

and

How are you doing?

With due respect, i am hereby letting you know that if you are not able to claim this prize, you are to fill this disclaimer form and send back to us immediately.
I have uploaded my identity which i also sent to you in the site you gave to me.
but same old ID not proper trophy

and

Good Day To You

How are you doing?

With due respect, i will be send them my passport photograph later today after i scan it, i believe they will see that clearer than the work id i sent to them earlier.
Regards

And

How are you today?

With due respect, i tried uploading my passport, here is what they said:
You have already uploaded a security picture for this TransactionID.
Current status: Not accepted.
My identity is attached to this mail.
Have a nice day.

I was lucky and the office manager was still there, he has adjusted the file you can now upload your picture.

How are you today?

With due respect, i tried uploading my passport again, here is what they said:
You have already uploaded a security picture for this TransactionID.
Current status: Not accepted.
What is the need for all this interogation?
Have a nice day.

No more after this, never mind it kept them busy for a few weeks!

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy listening to your 'dotty' character. I imagine that your Lads find her most frustrating.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun Read, and well done!

In the august 16th phonecall: at 1:05, does he say "send me email when you are lesbian"??????? Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the Lad actually said, "...when you are less busy".

Your version is funnier though.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you switch characters you should have the new person call him Ming Ming (Wonderpets reference).
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot, three piggies, wish he'd stayed longer Laughing

Great baiting DW !!Thumbs up

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic