SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

refugee/love scammer by the name princess yak

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this was most definetly my fav. bait so far. princess was ah so cute and womanly when she wrote to me. allmost made me feel sad for her. allmost.......she wrote to me from: [email protected]. this bait lasted from 27/7/2009 to 1/9/2009. im just gonna put "me" and "lad" here.

lad:

Good day my dearest,
I want to thank you for your reply to my mail although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your repply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, more over my name is Miss Princess Yak, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Justin Yak. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the Special Advicer to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralisation. My parents were among with other top Millitary Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008, on they way to a Political Confrence, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happend to me in life.

After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaning to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he threating to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.

I am sorry to boader you with my problems, i know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I thank you and only God will bless you, please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours in heart miss Princess Yak.

(some random african model)
------------------

me:

Dear princess! I was so happy to see your hotmail! when i saw your picture my heart skipped a beat! My name is Ryan O'connor. I'm a 45years old farmer from BallyCastle Northern Ireland.
I'm a widow and i have two kids. Twin daugthers named Melanie and Kelly. My wife died 2years ago and it's been hard to run my farm and raise my daugthers. I've also lost a loved one so i understand how hard it is to cope with it! I praise my lord Jesus saviour for being there! He has brought me comfort no one could understand! My farm is called Lady. Sarah O'connors farm after my late wife. we have a few buildings here and it's hard to keep them all in order. after the lost of my wife it's been difficult for me to find love but who knows this might be it. Here's something about me and my work! I'm gonna attach a picture of me and my farm to this e-mail! please repply to me fast becouse you make me feel something strange. I don't know what it is but it is something. Much love and may God bless you.

Ryan

(i just sent her some random farm pictures)

-------------

lad:

Dearest,
I am glad to receive your mail and I really appreciate your kindness, how is your work and life over there with you? I hope all is in good condition with you I pray for that. I felt delighted and my heart was fill with joy after reading through your mail. with you my heart has find peace and you are the light I see now. Darling i am sorry for what happen to you, as you said that your wife have died, and you have two daughter, now who is taking care of them? i know that it must be defficoult for you as you are farmer, Darling i know that it is not easy for you, i am sorry for what happen to you, it is so painfull, as you can see what i am passing trough, for me i lost my father and mother, my life is waster, Darling God have pot us together to colsole each other,

My Dear I am an innocent young girl that will like to be part of you, to have a new life and to feel the presents of someone who cares. Life is very difficult for me here in this refugee camp. I need some help, I lost my passport during the struggle to leave my country for my life and I need to apply for a passport here in Senegal to be able to come over to be with you as you wish. I was told that I have to pay some fees at the immigration office to process the passport and I don't have the money to do it.

My dear please I need your help to get the passport. I don't know the actual cost but I can ask Reverend Johnson Ben about the cost or you contact Rev. Johnson Ben the pastor of our church in the camp through his e-mail address : ([email protected]) or phone (+221768510327) to ask him to assist us to find out the cost of getting a passport for me here and my coming to stay with you, please. He will assist because Reverend is kind and besides our movement is restricted in the camp.

Thanks and I will be waiting to hear from you soon. I will be waiting for your mail ok bye and have a nice day i love you..
Princess.

(whoa whoa hold your horses...allready asking for help ?!?! lets just build up some confidence and true love before help)

----------------------

me:

Hello Princess! I just got back from putting my daugthers to sleep and i opened my e-mail and saw mail from you! You made me happy again. I'm taking care of my daugthers while taking care of the farm. It's a challenge but i'm a survivor and seems like you are too! Darling before i contact your priest let me get to know you abit better. I would like to read a few e-mails from you before i can trust you enough! I've tried to date a few times but it went all wrong and i want to do this relationship carefully! Firstly i got to ask you do you like children ? My twin daugthers need a loving step mom! I'm not just looking a relationship of fun! I mean serious business! I don't want another broken heart! I've had too many! Would you really love a grumpy old man like me and my daughters! Melanie and Kelly are two of the most greatest daugthers man could have and i thank God every single day that he has given them to my life! Wont Northern Ireland be too cold for you? Wont the food here be too different for you ? I'm gonna attach a picture of The surroundings here in Northern Ireland And a picture of my daugthers too! Hope to hear from you soon. God bless you my love one!

Ryan

(yet again some really random picture)

-------------------------

lad:

Darling how are you once again,
Darling i am happy to receive your mail as i come to check my email for the last time before going to seep,
Daddy i am happy to read your sweet mail and you know how to do things, darling mostly i love the way you are taking care of your twines, in fast you are great, the same cloth the same dress and the same hair fix, i love that, Darling please do not jock with this your two daughter because they are going to be a great women's in this word, this is my word, i believe in God and some times my dream use to come trough, fasting and prayer have mastered me, the bible said that we Sharl pray and meditate that it Sharl come to pass,

Darling i want you to come more closer to the word of God because God is the all and all, the beginning and the end, the Lord is good, my love concerning your mail, please i am not like maybe those people you know before me, we are not doing by our own power rather the power of God is in us, du you know that i fasted and pray before i contacted you, and i believe that you are a God sent to me, ok what more do you want to know from me?? i will let you know, but i want you to believe that God is the king, i don't know the word that i will use to convince you the way i love you, but you will see when we have to be together, i will like to have at list 4 children, and i promise to take good care of those your twines like my blood sister's, in fact it is God directed me to you, this is my dream, is like a dream comes trough, i love you please contact our Rev father on how to get my passport so that i will come over to your country, i really want to be with you, at list this weened, it will be my great joy, my life is going so wrongly here in this camp,
help me to come out from this refugee camp and come over to you for a better life,

Darling i will bean waiting for your mail, see you tomorrow, i am running back to the camp,

Thanks my love, withing to know that you have potted every thing in other with the Rev father for my coming to you,
Princess.

(okey this is getting abit freaky...she calls me daddy but still is talking about having 4children...and at this point her english is getting really bad and she is not just making typo's but using the wrong words in a sentence)

-----------

me:

Dear! I'm so happy to hear about you again! I've been pretty busy at the farm! We are having some Bug issues in our potatoefields and it's really making me crazy! We have tried everything but they seem to come to the fields again and again! That picture i sent you was an old picture of my twins Melanie and Kelly. They are beautiful teenagers now and i'm gonna attach a picture of them with this e-mail! It was taken with a professional photographer when we wore taking our family pictures! Let me think about the Passport issue for a while. Tell me is your priest a true man of God? Can we trust him my dear? And if i'm gonna accept you here by my side will you be willing to work with me and cook in the farm? Tell me these things in your next e-mail. And one thing! can i announce in our local chruch about and your situation ? Looking forward to hear about you my dear! God bless!

Ryan

(i sent her a picture of the olsen twins...i was thinking about bringing my other characther by the name father Robin O'williams to this one but i tought doing it with just Ryan O'connor hence im a newbie)

--------------

lad:

Hello My Darling,
Good evening to you and how about your work, how is every living things in the farm, hope all is growing well, Darling i have agree to do what ever you are doing, waking with you in the firm is not a matter, we have firm and we use to go to the firm when my late parents are alive, so it will not be a problem with me, it is among with my Hubie's,

concerning about our Rev Father, Darling Rev Johnson Ben is real Man Of God, he is powerful in prayer, he have hell many souls here in this country, i am a living testimony because when i was sick he is the one that healed me, he is very powerfully in prayer, Darling in case if you want him to prayer for you or any body, i will advice you to call him with this number this is his number (00221-851-03-27) and if you want to speak with me, you will tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the Refugee camp,
so i will like you to contact the Man Of God, he will be in the better position to help me to inquire the cost of getting me a passport for me, please contact the Rev Father if you have decided to help me out from this critical situation, Darling i am happy to see the new picture of your twins daughter, as i told you, they are a great twins, that is what my mind is telling me, i always feel happy when ever i take a look of there photos, i love you and your twins, in fact i love every thing concerning you,
Darling i will like you to not disclose about me to any one on till i arrived, because i am afraid of loosing my life, you know that people are so bad, Darling seance ever the death of my father and mother i am always afraid of people in the word, do you know that no one know where i am seance after the death of my parents, please try to console my heart ok, i know that where ever my late parents are now, there mind will be rejoicing because i have find my hear desire, please keep me save ok, do not let any one know till i come over, it will be like a dream comes trough and it will be great surprise for people to see you with me forever,
please contact the Rev father ask him on how to get me a passport and please ask him to know the cost because i don't actually know the cust, loving you always,
yours Princess.

(she really has none kind of patience and is getting abit pushy...no way im gonna contact the priest yet...lets make her sweat abit Wink )

-------------------------------------

me:

Hello lovely! I'm yet again so happy to hear from you! everything is going well here at the farm. We got the potatoe situation under control! No casualties and allmost all of the plants wore saved! We had a few baby cows today and it was hard work! My daugthers are gonna start driving lessons soon! I'm so happy for them and i'm so proud of them! My two sweethearts who i love dearly! Are things really that bad there? So if you say that this priest is a good man i trust your word my dear princess but i'm not gonna call him yet. I have his e-mail adress in another e-mail you have sent to me! so i will contact him! I really hope to hear from you soon! I pray for you every day and you are in my dreams! God bless and much love:

Ryan!

(yup yup.... lol )

i'm gonna continue this soon hence i'm having some technical difficulties.

tank you so much for your good heart - k3neto gibs0n
dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad:

Hello Dearest Good Evening to you,
Darling i start this way, i appreciate your kind gesture and i thank you for your sweet mail, Darling as you are proud with your twins daughter so i am proud for you all, i love you and you cherish my heart, you make me to fell like when i am with my late father, this is the way he explane things to my understanding, i love the way you make your mails,

Darling the Rev father is a good man, that is sure and it is by God grace, please contact him on how to get my passport, i want to bean coming to you, i know you said that you want to know me more, Darling believe that it is God that sent you to me, in fact is like a dream comes trough to my life, i love you and you remain in my heart, Darling i hope that you will not thinking to marry another woman after me, promise me, because i will not like some thing like that, you know that i am open minded parson, hope you are?

write email to our priest, even if you did not call him on phone, please write email to him ok, for economy, love please help me out from this situation i know that you are able to do that for me,now you are like a father i am seeing today, do not let me die in this condition, you are the first parson i meet seance i camed here, and you are the first man in my life,
i love you, really i am eager to see you face to face,
you know i said i love you.
God bless you for your kindness to me,
From Yours Princess.

(she really has no patience at all...time to test if i can get some thropies out from her)

-----------------

tank you so much for your good heart - k3neto gibs0n
Talli Waker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you make me to fell like when i am with my late father

Laughing
dara11
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

very nice Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic