SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New man, new love - this time for ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jeannette
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I have come a long way- but really, I did learn so much in the last few months...

this morning:
Quote:
My Love,
Am sorry that you are still going through a lot of stress.....Honey i did not say i don't want the Mortgage money paid by you and i am happy that you wanted to help me pay the whole money,Sugar trust me i want you and i wish i am just there to take care of you and i am sure soon i will be with you .....Now i need to go and get the Bank Details from my friend and i will email it to you right away....The Total Money you are sending should be 30,000 Euros honey.

tonight - from him:
Quote:
Hello my pretty angel,how are you doing today? I hope you are feeling so good and strong?I am sure you will have all the course to give thanks as am so sure you are sound and fit with the glory of God.Baby I want to say this to your notice that to avoid stressing you up and down about how to get the money accross, I have tried talking to a friend as regards letting me getting money into his accrount and he said its ok because he is aware of my credit check that am not credit worthy.
But now the only delay we had now is that there is a slight difference between sending money into accounts locally I mean within and sending money from abroad so he has to write to the bank to do some credit check and also collect his isiban number and swift code, this goes along with the account number and the name for international tansfer.The bank say to our notice that to get all that its going to take the three working days because proper credit check must be done to confirm that the account is valid and can receive money. this is what I feel I should tell you so that we would not be under unecessary stress.I hope you understand and okay with that. I really miss you and appriciate all your effort. I love you and will always do.

>>>>> I dont really understand this- does it means they are opening a new account? (we are talking about 30'000 Euro)

and the last message:
Quote:
Ask your bank that what and what are they going to need for the money transaction?

NO - I am not doing that... Twisted Evil
Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Orange Rose!! clapping

By standing firm it looks like you're going to get a bank account and therefore another piggy. The fact he has mentioned isbn numbers and swift codes is a good sign.

I suspect that if he believes they are about to hit the big time he may be opening a bank account specially which means you can hopefully get it closed down just as fast and maybe even get him blacklisted at that bank, or perhaps he is working for a gang and someone like the oga/boss has just taken a personal interest in this scam and wants the money transferred to his safe account. Either way just say your bank has the money ready to transfer once you have the full details. Give the bank details to Alan when you get them and then have the bank cause the transfer problems. That takes the pressure off you then. It's all the bank's fault when the money doesn't get transferred!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you Phil!

first I was a bit confused about the (new) bankaccount. But as you say- its fine. He doesnt seem to be very experienced.

I am away for a couple of days- ähm, I mean in therapy - so gives him and me a bit of time...

......to be continued....

Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, a lad working, I love it: He needs to run some errands to either open an account or convince his chairman to let him use his. Mr. Green

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you Jeannette - I am still waiting for the account.. Very Happy

me today, as I am still in therapy:
Quote:
Where are you? Why dont you write? I need a bit of your support darling...

two messages from him: (did he mix up something?)
Quote:
Oh my love am so sorry for getting back to you late....i was told that my son is and i need money to get him so drugs so i decide to sell my wrist watch so that i can raise some money just getting in since yesterday that i left home.

Quote:
Honey i am damn crazy now my son is so sick and i need money so bad sugar can you help me out my son must not die please help me.....
How was the theraphy goes? i have missed you so bad right now i am not my self i am so sorry if i did not write you the way i used to do before

Of course I really care about him and his son:
Quote:
Darling
what happened with your son? Why doesn't he get any medicin? Tell me what happened!!
What do mean by 'you left home yesterday'?

My therapy is doing well. I am so glad to be here.
As I said, as soon as I get the account and the infos to it I'll send you the money. AS I SAID.
Whats going on now?

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

poor darling- he must be in real pain...

Quote:
Good Evening,
My Love i am not happy right now at all......I got a call from the doctor just now telling me that my son is suffering from (Hernia) so he will have to go through operation in wish i have no damn for that right now......

What i mean by i left home yesterday was that i went out looking for money to get the priscribed drugs that i was told to go get and since i could not get any money i decide to sell my wrist watch to get the drugs and right now i was told to go deposit some amount of the money and i don't have that right now i think i will go and kill my self this sufferness is getting out of hand of me. My love please is there no way yu can get me some money through western union for now and i will send you the account when my friend got the statemnet from bank.
Crying Crying Crying

I was looking in the dictionary about 'hernia' - but I dont really understand what it means.

What do you think- he did not get the account?

What I really hate about this lads, is how they put pressure on victims. (my son will die, I kill myself)
As I am still in therapy, I cant answer mails very fast.

Orange Rose

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be wrong, but I don't think a hernia will kill you. Looks like it is an organ slipping through a weak spot in the skin. Maybe he should be more specific about the type of hernia. Webmd listed 5 different types.

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/understanding-hernia-basics

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you next victim

It doesnt makes much sense for a little boy... (but to be honest- many things he tells me makes sense.... )

anyway- he will need to wait for money until he gives me the account...

Orange Rose

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should stop crying and act like a man! Twisted Evil You want to marry a real guy and not adopt two kids.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhh clapping

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I have told him not to cry and so on... And I told he would get money as soon as I get the account...

him:
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
Thank you very much...... For your concern,Well i have talked with a friend and he borrowed me 300 pounds till next week.i need to go and deposit the money at the hospital cashier. Will let you know when i am back home.
How are you feeling now and hope you are doing fine....I have missed you so much honey.

Kisses and Hugs

Me:
Quote:
hi darling
tell me what happened and the plans you have.

I am fine, the therapy is just wonderfull, very nice people here. wished you both were here.
I'm starting to worry again (about you) and this is not really good.
look well after yourself.

and Him:
Quote:
My Love,
Right Now i am so crazy i do not want to loose my only son cos he is so precious to me and also i do not want any bad thing to happen to you as well.......
Honey i hope you are doing good please sugar i am missing you and i hope you will be out soon my love please honey help me out,i will try and look for my friend today about the bank account.i will write to you soon cos i have to go check my son at the hospital.

Love you so much
Kisses and Hugs

Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am afraid I'm loosing my fiancé shortly..... Sad again...

But before I start to doubt about me...
.....lets celebrate the message I just sent to 'mysterious Alan'..

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

My darling is really suffering about his ill son- so he cant answer my questions about the illness, about his business and so on. Poor man.

Orange Rose

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts happy crowd

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BEAUTIFUL! Well done Orange Rose!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got another piggy?? AWESOME!!! Congrats on your new little friend Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you - I am happy about it... And my piggy is not alone anymore...

I wonder how it continues...

Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh well, he is nice - but of course in pain as his son has an operation. and when I did ask him whats happening he just copied something about this illness. (which I dont really understand in english)

Anyway, I really get ennoyed - this guys put pressure on doodhearted woman, even if they are ill, tell them stories and expect to be paid for it. I know, its always the same thing - but still I do hate this.

beating beating beating

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

me, wanting to know more about his son illness:
beside that, I am still in therapy in one of the really nice spots in the country-side...

Quote:
hi darling
this doesnt tell much- I would like to hear it in your words.

I'm feeling better.

and him:
Quote:
Sweetie,
How are you doing and i am glad to hear that you are feeling better........
I do not understand what you mean by this does not tell much about what is wrong with my son, that i should said it in word how can i do that? He is suffering from (HERNIAL)....

Honey when will you be out of where you are please baby help me i am dying here please don't let people to mock me.
Am so sad right now

"To mock"- does it (here) just mean - dont let them make fun of me?

Orange Rose

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orange Rose3 wrote:
He is suffering from (HERNIAL)....

Is that where he's in DENIAL about his hernia??? :Wink:

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes. he did just copy something out of the explanation in WIKI or so.

He is lazy and expect so much money for nothing...

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They always are lazy, Bastards! That's why I'm usually happy to wind them up, I take great pleasure in trying to think of ways of making them work and/or squirm

"You are a dead meat!"

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday, me:
Quote:
hi darling
I am still fine- but I am disappointed. Why dont you answer my simple questions? You expect much more of me.
This makes me really sad. Maybe you just wont money- lots of money.

In the evening, him (and still not answering questions)
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
How are you doing.....Tell me what is the question you asked me? and also did you think all i want is your money,I love you and i want the two of us to have a good life.

me: asking again and again.... Smile
Quote:
hi there darling
I was hoping you would tell more personal about your sons operation, him, the hospital and so on.
I dont understand it all about this illness, it seems to be very complicated.

What do you mean with "you are dying" and people would mock you?

In the afternoon, I went to the bank..... but what happened?
Friday evening, me:
Quote:
I was so happy to get out, to do some shopping, get some presents for you and your son, go to the bank and so on.
And what did happen?
When we came to the bank they said there would be something wrong with the account. (Fraud investigation?)
Then I had to talk to two security men (for hours) and he did ask many questions.

This was so embarrassing. I nearly died. I cant believe it- I never had problems with the police. Why did you not give me any facts and a phone number as I asked for???

Why do you do this to me? Why do you hate me?

Friday Evening – him (did he read it?)
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
Am sorry for getting back to you late......i have been at the hospital since yesterday just to look after my son i am just coming in now,
Well how are you doing and how is your health,Are you back from the hospital.....
Honey i need to know if you are back from the hospital because your health is so important to me.Thank you very mcuh i will be waiting to read more from you.
Kisses And Hugs

Him, this morning (oh, good, he did read it)
Quote:
Sugar,
I am so disappointed reading this mail from you and also i think i have no ideal with all this you wrote to me......So you don't trust me? You think i am a fraud ? Well if that is what you think,Am sorry i am not like that and i hope i have gave you all you asked me to get for you and if it seems not okay for you then i do not know what to say.

this morning, me:
Quote:
Darling
the point is, I believed and trusted you. I asked for facts (bills, phone no) - you did not give it to me. I did still believe you.
But the people in the bank did not believe you. they said there is something wrong with the account. And I had to talk to the police! Just because I believed in our love and wanted to put trust and money into it.
What did you do - what kind of account is this?
And I did ask you to tell me more about yours sons illness and operation- you did not say much. (when was the operation, how did it go, when can he get out)
I am so sad

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

I cant believe it how many lies and excuses I tell since I am a baiter... And I did not relize it can be fun...

Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

poor man is blaming me...
Quote:
HONEY ALL THIS YOU ARE ASKING FROM ME ARE NOT THE RIGHT TIME IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME HELP ME.
Sugar,
Well i think i have gave you enough evidence for you prove myself that i am reall and seconldy don't forget that the account does not belong to me.

What bill are you talking about and also if you need to believe me i can not pay for my phone bill so they cut it off,This is what i know if you truly want to help me as you say i am sure nobody will disturb or that is why i said it will be better if you can send me alittle money through western union to get a new account oen and then i will send you the details.....Well i do not know what you are asking about my son the operation was successfully,i have sent you an email about what is happen to him and alsoi did not know when he will be out of the hospital cos i have no money to balance them and also he had the operation on last wednesday. AM ALSO SAD AND HURT HERE RIGHT NOW I KNOW IF TRULY YOU WISH TO ME YOU.

>>>> any ideas what to tell him?

Orange Rose

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AM ALSO SAD AND HURT HERE
For once, he is not lying. Mr. Green A blocked account is bound to hurt a lot.

Did you talk to your tax consultant yet? Everybody knows that

- you need the hospital bills so you can deduct medical care from your declaration of income

- there is a basic amount for medical expenses you can't deduct. However, everything over 10,000 is deductable.

However, invoices are a must.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Jeannette

I must admit, I dont know about this things in ENGLAND. (different laws) And I did not think of it- great!

Thanks - I'll use this idea..

And he has really no idea of the law over here...

Orange Rose

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic