SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TiredAndEmotional
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top tip there! I've found myself a hitlad who has been watching me for the past few days.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207214

Even if it fails this could be an interesting learning curve Very Happy
jimbobaggins
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

I have been baiting for a while mostly straight baits just to waste lads time after I read shivers book. I have tried off piste baiting in the past but with little success.

Thanks

Jay

I thank God that you are safe from such sudden riot in London as we have been worried.
BigMark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, I just want to introduce myself and how I ended up here, which will probably be a familiar story to you people. Well I was contacted by a beautiful Russian girl via a dating website and we exchanged emails I received and email from her in very mixed up English with various photos attached. Straight away I am suspicious and have not replied yet to her email but have just looked into a few things ie ( she says shes lives in Yoshkar-Ola) which i have since learned is home to many scamming gangs. After looking into a few other things I stumbled across this site and joined immediatley!

I had planned on stringing her/him along just for my own entertainment but I think I've stumbled onto a whole new world here..So where should I post this story/details so far and how should I proceed with my first bait..?

Regards
BigMark
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Back when I was talking with a vladina, I didn't know anything about dating scams, but I knew enough Russian to prove that she was lying and was probably a he.

If you're going to bait her, do it from an untraceable torified email address of a character located at a made-up nonexistent address at least 500 km from where you are. If you'd like others to bait her, post the initial email in surplus.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
207v1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there Guys

Im also new to the site have spent a quite a long time on the site reading through some of the completed work and listning to to audio and looking at the pics

i have been scam baiting for a while but most of it was just straight baiting mainly just to waste there time but after reading some of the posts on here and canning my self with laughter there are so many better ways to waste there time and money Smile

looking forward to my time here
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all new members! Read the stickies, grab a mentor, bait safe, ask questions, and have fun!!

vonpaso wrote:
If you're going to bait her, do it from an untraceable torified email address of a character located at a made-up nonexistent address at least 500 km from where you are.

Baiting safe is important, but 99% of the time, there is no need to a torified email addy. Nor does your character have to be far away from where you are located. Just any fake address/contact details for your character and use an email addy that has been made with fake details just for baiting -- a IP-stripping one like gmail, hushmail, etc. is recommended. Wink

BigMark, if this vlad/scammer has any of your real details or any details that can trace back to you, please just drop them and don't bait them. You can always post up ongoing baits in the Help, Hints, and Tips forum in one thread, or if it is a finished bait, it can go in the Publish Your Work forum. For more tips on how to proceed with your first bait, make sure you read as many stickies as you can, take a look into Eater U, and a mentor can really help guide you. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BigMark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your advice Dora, with the scammer having my name and email address I will be taking your advice and not replying or carrying on with this.

But I have reported it to the dating site in question.

thanks again..
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are very welcomed, BigMark. If you are looking for a couple of lads to play with, then go to our Surplus forum, pick out a couple of emails that you fancy, reply (from your baiting email account) with something simple like 'I am interested in helping you. Please tell me more.' and you should have replies within a couple days. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

coopermini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good day mates! i stumbled into this forum from another forum i'm a member in. the thread being discussed was "funny scam emails" and someone posted the link to this website (419eater). i've been reading the scam articles and i must say you guys are tops! i keep 2 yahoo addresses, one of which is pretty old but always received scam mails. i was always content in replying to them with a "f#ck off" and all, but now i kinda regret doing so....after reading your articles i wanna go scambatting as well!

cheers
PrincessBacon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, everyone!

I used to play with the scammers a bit for my own amusement, and then my son let me know about this site and showed me a few youtube videos of some of the work coming from this place. Great stuff! I hope to learn a lot, waste some lads' time, and do some good. Thanks in advance for having me. Very Happy
spot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to PrincessBacon and coopermini .

We all hope that your stay with us is long and enjoyable.

~~ Bait safe and be happy ~~

bemused
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello folks! I heard about your site here from someone on another (unrelated) forum, and I just had to check it out. Fantastic work! Great reading!

I have my own "lesson learned" experience, only mine occurred before the dawn of the internet. Fortunately for me I did indeed learn from that wretched experience, so when the internet came around offering such a juicy opportunity for predators I was already enough of a skeptic and wary of things sent my way. If it seems too good to be true, then it is.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bemused and welcome to Eater!

Have fun reading but make sure you join us and have some fun with your own lad(s)!

And as it has been said many a times -- read the stickies, get a mentor, and bait safe. Very Happy

Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd post in here before I start posting in the other forums. Read a lot of material on this site/forum in the past 6 months or so, and have recently decided to take up scambaiting for myself.

Currently got a potential safari lined up in what is essentially my first bait that's lasted more than a couple of e-mails. Again, that doesn't amount to many as I only started this week. Also, I say potential because I have no idea if it will go through or not.

Anyway, may need some help with that later but I'll post that in the relevant forum if and when I do.
spot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Tripps.

I wondered if you had left us for good. Smile

november17
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm a long time lurker (obviously). Just thought I'd say hello and how much I enjoy this website.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome November17!

Stop reading our threads now! Don't you know that sooner or later you will start baiting, too?
And then we will be happy to have a new inmate in our asylum. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^wow! lurking for 2 1/2 years and not baiting yet? I assure you, we do not bite. We are definitely nutty, though. But you must know that by now. Hey, maybe we are scary, gang? Whaddaya think? november17, you wouldn't be a "lad" now would you? Wink Smile

Glad you still read our forum in any case. It's better than the trash on TV, isn't it? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
cowboytrucker32
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another new guy here. Hope to have some fun with this. Where is a good place to start "fishing" for some scammers?
cowboytrucker32
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another new guy here. Hope to have some fun with this. Where is a good place to start "fishing" for some scammers?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to Surplus and pick a flavor that suits you!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cowboy and other newcomers --

You will also find some sources of lads in the thread below-- go to the last pages first because they are probably more accurate. In that thread some of us have offered up our catcher accounts. If you PM me, I will give you access to my catcher account. It is chocked full of various types of lads.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144494

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
punisher77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi new to the site and to baiting tho how i never came across it before i don't know. Confused
Anyway after doing some reading i have setup a few fake gmail accounts grabbed a lad from the surplus and fired off an email last night.
Instant bite.
What i want to ask is can i create a thread with an ongoing bait or do i need to wait till im done playing with my new toy before i post the results.
Thanks folks i think im gonna like it here. Twisted Evil
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@punisher77 Hello and welcome.

It is your choice on publishing your bait, either ongoing or when it is over.

I think one of the nice things for new people would be to publish as it is ongoing that way you can ask advice along the way as the bait proceeds. Then some baiters never publish or only publish rarely.I would make the suggestion that if you are publishing an ongoing bait to put it behind a login. SCAMBAITING HELP, HINTS & TIPS and PUBLISH YOUR WORK HERE are behind logins. That way only registered Eater members can see your work.

Since you have made a post already, you might want to sign up for a mentor. Here is the link for signing up for a mentor.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Also read all the stickies, Eater U, guidelines for posting, and all that good stuff.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! Just registered and now keen to follow the advice and fish for scammers via visiting guestbooks. I have been reading the letters on this site for many months now and excited to finally get started myself. I am amazed by the level of creativity, and psychological warfare, involved in baiting. Some of the letters i have read are simply works of genius! I read somewhere on the site that there is some sort of mentor scheme set up. Is that still available for new members?

All the best to all of you! What an amazing community of people.

Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic