SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another "my first bait"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhammad Bello emails me, I will spare you the all-caps detail. Basically the standard "guy died with no will/relatives" routine, and Mr Bello needs me to be the next of kin to get my 25% share of $18 million.

I simply reply:

Quote:
How did you get my name?

How may I help?

From a new email address (switched from esife.org to yahoo.co.in) he answers:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your reply to my mail and your readiness to do business with me. I got your name through a very close confidant of mine though I did not disclose to him why I needed the contact of a foriegner due to the confidential nature of this business and I hope you don,t mind.And then after I got your contact, I subjected it to serious prayers and meditations, praying to God to give me the right person and a God fearing person and everything keep pointing at you, so then I discided to contact you.

I will want you to send to me your private telephone and fax numbers including your address so that I will call you for us to discuss, you will agree with me that in a business involving this ammount of money, there is the need for us to talk on the phone and as well get familiar with each other. Alternatively, you can call me on my private telephone number
234 - 80 - 37197614 so that we can discuss.

I will as well want to know if you have an international passport and if you can travell. I assure you that immediately we start this business, it will not take more than 7 working days for you to have this money in your possesion. I wish to let you know that this money is not drug money, money laudering, terrorism or any ilicit source, so you should be rest assured that there is no risk at all for you. If you have any question, I will be very glad to entertain your questions.

I await your urgent response.

May God bless you and your family.

Muhammad.

I play innocent and righteous:

Quote:

Mr Bello,

After reading more closely your original email, I feel we cannot go forward with this transaction.

I am in no way related to Mr. Mustapha and never met him, and therefore I could not legally claim to be his beneficiary. To falsely claim another man's fortune is stealing, which of course is a sin.

Perhaps you can work harder to find his next of kin, or maybe you could disperse the money to local charities.

Best of luck to you,

Apparently this isn't a problem after all. I guess it's not really stealing, since there really isn't any money...

Quote:
Thank you for your mail, but you do not seem to understand the situation.It has nothing to do with stealing at all because if I do not take the money, another person will becuase Mr Mustapha did not have next of kin as far as we are concerned.I understant that you are a good christan and a God fearing person and that is why I want us to do this business because we will put it into better use.Even if I want to give the money to charity, I cannot because the money most be claimed by a foriegner first before I can be put to any use.

You do not have to know late Mr Mustapha to claim the money as the next of kin becuase he has no next of kin and so anybody {a foriegner} I present with valued document will fit in as the next of kin and claim the money. I do wish that you think it over and have a rethink so that we can do this business.

Muhammad.

Well, I may need some professional advice...
Quote:
Sounds like I should contact a lawyer. Is it OK if I pass on your information?

Getting legal advise on a multi-million dollar transaction. Nah, that would be stupid. Besides, this deal isn't "gawky"...

Quote:
Thank you very much for your mail,I assure you that there is nothing gawky about this business so there is no need to contact a lawyer or anybody else as this might jeopardise this business. I will not want that because this business is my only hope of making it to help my people and the down troden of my country who no body cares about not even the government, so a lot of lives depends on the sucess of this business.

Like I told you before, you can ask me any question where you do not understand so that I can explain it to you, this is a business I want you to handle personally,it is a person to person business, no lawyers or any other person should be involved.I wish you could give me your private telephone number so that I can call you and explain things to you or that you can call me on my private telephone number 234 - 80 - 37197614.

Muhammad.

I'm feeling pressured to make an excuse about not calling, but meanwhile I have started another bait, so I get the idea to cross-match them and give them each others number. It would end the bait, but at least I could waste some of their time.

Quote:
Muhammad,

Obviously you travel in bigger circles than I do. I mean 18 million is a tremendous amount of money, and I'm just not used to those kinds of numbers. It seems wiser to me to involve lawyers, or at least someone who is not intimidated by large amounts of money.

I see your email address indicates you are out of India. Is this true? If so, I think I can help you after all. I have an idea that just may work.

As to your phone, I have never seen such a number before. Is there any special code I must dial first? It looks nothing like the phone numbers I am used to seeing. Is that number in India? How expensive would it be to call?

Mugu's not buying it...

Quote:
Thank you for your mail.There is a saying in my place which says, {if you can count one thousand dollars, you can obviously count millions. There is nothing like being intimidated here,I assure you that this is a business that would not take much time. I have told you before that there is nothing to be afraid of. Due to the confidentiality this business deserves, that is why you should not tell any body at least for now, even if you want to tell somebody, you should wait untill you have the money in your bank account.

I told you yesterday to give me your private telephone number so that I can call you and explain whatever you do not understand to you,like I told you yesterday, a lot of lives depend on this business so we do not need to make mistake so please do not involve anybody foe now.

Muhammad.

Darn, I need a new plan. Meanwhile, let me catch you up on the other bait. Same basic story, this guy is Dr. George Tete. I lost my first response to him, but I assure you I did not get a massage.

Quote:
Dear brother,

Thanks for your urgent reply to my massage.

Brother i did not get your name but i got *** as your name so it it is real please i want you to sendt to me your house address and your international passport then i will send to you an application which you will use to apply to our bank as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Thanks

Hope to hear from you.

Dr George Tete

Sounds fishy, so many of my relatives dying in Africa...

Quote:
Upon reading your first email more closely, I'm afraid there must be some mistake. I do not have any relatives who died in 1999 in a plane crash, therefore I could not possibly be the next of kin. It would be wrong to take another man's fortune unjustly - that would be stealing. I suppose you may have sent your email to the wrong person.

If you told me the names of the victims, I could attempt to search for possible heirs via the internet, or perhaps you can have the money donated to area charities.

This guy is a poor speller and/or lousy typist, which is mildly amusing...

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.But i want you to know that the deceased customer died along side with his whole family and no one can put calim ovzer this money.Therefore if i should live this money,the riles in the bank is that any account not been opreated after five years will be transfered into bank treasure as unclaim bill.

So what i want you to do is to tell me if you will not betrayed me as soon as this money is been transfer into your account then we can invest some part of at the charities home and also invest on own business too.

However, this transaction will only take us 14 bank working days in as much as you will follow instructions and you have no atom of fear because i have done all modelities to set this transaction up till date.

Therefore i want you to send to me your international passport and your telephone number for easy communication and call me so that i will send to you the text of application which you will use to apply to our bank as the next of kin to him ok.

Pleaese do call me on my cell phone 00226-76-63-74-15.

Hope to hear from you again.

yours brother,

Dr George Tete

Don't have my answer, but I probably expressed doubts and misgivings. The good doctor reassures me...

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Thanks for your email.I am happy for your honest to me you can send to me a copy of your photo just for my grantee and notting but that.

However, brother i can see you are trustfull so i am sending to you the text of application which you will fill in the gaps and send it to the bank immediately for comfirming that you have relation with the deceased customer Mr Andrew Kim.

Brother i want you to go through this application very well before you send it to the bank and as soon as the bank contact you i want you to call me immediately on my cell phone and send to me what ever they send to you so that i will advice you on what to do in other for you not to do mistake ok.00226-76-63-74-15

HERE IS THE TEXT OF APPLICATION

T E X T OF A P P L I C A T I O N
ATTN:ALHAJI ABU KARIM
DIRECTOR,FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK-ANNEX
BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA.
TEL/FAX:00226-42-01-79
E-MAIL:[email protected]
E-MAIL:[email protected]

SUBJECT:APPLYING AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.

I' ..............., HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR. ANDREW KIM FROM TAIPEI-TAIWAN, HOLDER OF ACCOUNT N�ADB4934109, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$30 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY.

SIR, I WISH TO BE INTIMATED ON THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANSFERED INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW:

Bank Name:.......................................
Bank Address:....................................
Account No:......................................
Swift Code: .....................................
Beneficiary's Name: ............................
Beneficiary's Tel: ............................
Beneficiary Age:.................................
Beneficiary Occupation:.............................

I ALSO APOLOGIE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH ON NOVEMBER 19th 1999. IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS WHICH HAVE JUST BEEN SETTLED.

I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES ON THIS MATTER.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS SINCERELY

NAME, SIGNED & STAMPED

Here's where I try to set the stage for cross-phoning with this mugu too...
Quote:
Mr Tete,

Should I have a lawyer review this form? I am a bit uneasy about this transaction due to the very large amount of money involved. I don't want to mess things up for you.

Regarding your phone number, do I simply dial it as typed, or must I type in some sort of long distance or country code? I have never seen a phone number quite like that one.

Also, I have a friend in India who is more in your league, as he often deals with such large dollar amounts. Perhaps we should consider using him as the claiming next of kin.

Regards,

Your brother

He doesn't go for it...
Quote:
Dear Brother,

Thanks for your mail and question.

Brother i want you to know that there is no international transaction that will not fequired a lawyer but i told you that you should live that one for me.

Moreover, if you will have a lawyer is only when the application have been approved as the bonefide next of kin to the deceased customer,there you will ask for lawyer or the bank will ask you if you need a lawyer but for all this i told you that i have a personal lawyer that can do the work of lawyer for us and it will not cost us much here so please do follow my instruction so that this money will hits to your account as soon as possible.

Brother for your friend in India please i want you to know that i do not know him and i can not trust someone that i do not have faith on.So i wantn you to lesten to me and follow my instruction as soon as the bank approved your application then i will tell you what you will wtitr to them so that they will transfer the money bit by bit into your account but the problem is for them to approved your application.
For my telephone number just dial 00226-76-63-74-15(226 is the country code) (76) is the city code while 63-74-15 is the number so dial it i you see it ok.

Therefore i want you to send this application by your self then if we will use his account number to receive this money what you will do is to collect only his account number and bank name provided you know him well because i whould not like in situation were some one will do away with this money.

So brother i will expect your call today.

Thanks,

Dr George Tete

OK, time for plan B. I can't cross-connect directly. Instead I decide I will send each mugu the same exact response. I have to be careful not to say anything that doesn't apply to both. Or do I?

Here is my answer to both mugus, and it temporarily solves my phone problem:

Quote:
Dr Tete,

Am having trouble getting through to your number. As you may have guessed, I am on a military installation. Perhaps that is the problem, as we use DSN (Defense Switched Network) for all communication functions.

The Defense Information System Network (DISN) provides global voice services through the Defense Switched Network (DSN), a worldwide private-line telephone network. Multilevel precedence and preemption (MLPP) capabilities on the DSN utilized by command and control users ensure that the highest-priority calls achieve connection quickly, especially during a crisis situation. The DSN also provides global data and video services using dial-up switched 56 kbps or 64 kbps Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) services. Secure voice services are provided by the Secure Telephone Unit, Third-Generation/ Secure Terminal Equipment (STU-III/STE) family of equipment that provides end-to-end encryption over nonsecure DSN circuits. Interfaces are provided between strategic and tactical forces, allied military networks and Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services (EMSS).

Perhaps you have a DNS line at the African Continental Bank that I could try. Or you could try the DSN number for my unit, although you may have difficulty, as we are often out on field training exercises. I am really sorry for this, but the Army always comes first. The best option would be for you to find a military base near where you are - I am sure we could then easily communicate.

Otherwise, if you just explain in email the steps we need to make a claim, I can work on it during off-duty hours. I am very sorry for being such a poor business partner, but I am trying my best. While I understand the need for secrecy, it makes it tough for me to not have anyone to talk to about all this. I hope I'm not in over my head.

I imagine the mugu's eyes glazed over reading the DSN technical explanation (lifted from the web), kind of like mine do when reading those huge all-caps messages.

But, d'oh, I messed up twice in this one. I called Muhammad "Dr Tete", and also Dr Tete "works" for the African Development Bank, not the Continental Bank that Muhammad "works" for. Think they'll twig? Nah.
Muhammad's response:

Quote:
I got your mail but we do not have such facilities as DSN infact I have never heard about it, besides I am a civilian so not allowed to use Military facilities.The best way we can communicate is that you buy a calling card and call me from outside your baracks when you are off duty.

I will as well want to know if you have international passport and if you can travell, that will make things easier for us if you can travell during your off days to claim the money, this will not take you more than 12 hours.

You should send to me your particulars like your private address and full name, so that when I get your reply and if you can travell, then we will start the process of your travelling to claim the money.

Muhammad.

And now Dr. Tete, who seems oblivious. Did he even read my email? Later on, I realized I screwed up by not going with the email addresses he sent me in the form. Oh well, next time I'll do better. Meanwhile, the lame Dr Tete, who is doing his best to pass me off:

Quote:
DEAR BROTHER

HOW ARE YOU? HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.

I HAVE INVESTGATE AT THE BANK TODAY TO SEE IF YOU HAVE SEND THE APPLICATION TO THE BANK BUT UP TILL NOW I COULD NOT SEE ANY THING LIKE THAT.

SO IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NOT SEND IT PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND IT IMMEDIATLY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL SO THAT WE WILL PROCEED.

THANKS

DR GEORGE TETE

Out of ideas and kind of busy, I ignore these guys for a week. Muhammad stays quiet, but George drops a line. I still didn't clue in:

Quote:
DEAR BROTHER

HOW ARE YOU?

BROTHER I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEND THE APPLICATION TO THE BANK AS I INSTRUCTED YOU.

THANKS

DR GEORGE TETE

After a few more days, the bait seems dead. I need to sweeten the pot with, what else, money:

Quote:
Sorry so long to contact you, we have been out in the field with no computer access of course.

I imagine you have already found another partner who is more reliable and easier to contact. Again, sorry but I had no choice. I hope you have been able to claim the money and put it to good use.

Luckily I just came into some money myself. I re-enlisted in the Army and got a sizable bonus. In addition, I am being deployed to Iraq where I will begin receiving combat pay! God is wonderful, when He closes one door He opens another!

Best of luck in all your endeavors,

Hey, they both come back! First Muhammad:

Quote:
I am very happy for the recent development in your life. You see, You have since told me about your involvement in the army and I have an idea how it looks, you have to be dedicated to your vocation so I waited for you.

I am a very reliable person and I do not make friends to loose them, I keep my friends and that includes you so you should not be worried, we should continue our business. Like I asked you before, I would want to know if you can travell to Europe to claim the money.

I need your response on this so that I know how to program this, for you to claim this money before another assignment takes you away. I hope that you can now find time to call me on my private telephone number 234 - 80 - 37197614 so that we can discuss. You did not need to go through switch box, you should buy a calling card and call me from a pay phone. you should as well buy a phone so that I can always call you.

Muhammad.

And Dr Tete, who seems unable to veer far from the script (because I was supposed to be handed off by now, I now realize):

Quote:
DEAR BROTHER

I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR GOOD NEWS.

BROTHER I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS TRASNSACTION OR NOT.

THANKS

GEORGE TETE

OK, let's delay some more. Also, I need to switch to another email account. I feel compelled to give them something. I know, my passport!

Quote:
I am deploying to Iraq on September 3, so I am going to be very busy tying up loose ends here in this country. I have also been told that I will be unable to access this email account from Iraq due to firewall and security policies. I will have internet access there, but I will have to obtain a public email account. I will certainly let you know the new email address once I get it.

Regarding the transaction, I hope you can wait until I get established in Iraq first. If it helps any, I am attaching a scanned copy of my passport. You should know that I will be able to travel. After all, combat soldiers earn regular R&R and weekend passes to keep up morale.

Of course if you are unable to wait and need to find a new partner, I will understand.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.

That last paragraph is a quote from George Washington. I wonder if these lads, who seem so keen on "friendship", get the meaning. Also, having no photoshop skills, I must say thanks to this forum for the idea of sending renamed DLL's. I picked a large one of course.

Uh-oh, Muhammad can't view it. He is clearly the more intelligent mugu, I'm going to miss him the most:

Quote:
I am delighted to know that you can travell but I could not see the passport, you should rescan and send it again. I wish to tell you that I can wait for you to get esterblishe in Iraq. You should know that I have taken in on you, I have started this business with you and I will want to finish it with you. Friendship should endure for ever, I do hope that you will have access to telephone in Iraq so you could be calling me from there.

I wish you safe journey.

May God guide and protect you.

I await your response.

Muhhamad.

George doesn't mention my passport.

Quote:
DEAR BROTHER

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION AND GOOD NEWS.

I WILL WAIT FOR YOU BUT PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL CONTACT ME SOON.

BROTHER I WANT YOU TO CALL ME ASLO AS YOU ARE THERE SO I CAN SPEAK WITH YOU AS BROTHER OK.HERE IS MY CELL PHONE 00226-76-63-74-15.

YOURS BROTHER

DR GEORGE TETE

I am so sick of their whining for phone time. That's it, time for some gentle insults, and a crazy pledge:

Quote:
Brother,

As I am preparing to head to Iraq, I have done a great deal of thinking about my life, what is important, and what is God's will. It's possible I might not make it back alive. Therefore we must make the most of our time here on earth. Money is fleeting, and what good is it if you can't spread happiness and kindness? Promises of great wealth sound good, but how will we be remembered?

I have decided that I do not want any share at all of this money which I have not earned. Instead I want my entire share to go to worthy charities. This is a chance for me to break the stereotype of the Amish as greedy, self-centered, and wasteful. I don't need the money. Give it away I say.

I would also encourage you to do the same. Surely as a professional manager in a prestigious African bank, you are well off enough to live in comfort. Therefore I implore you to also pledge to give your share to charity. This will help end the reputation of Africans as ignorant, lazy, and scheming - nothing but a mangy collection of loafers, liars, thieves, fraudsters and homosexuals. You and I both know this is not true. Let's show the world together, brother.

My mind is made up. Promise that there will be no money for either of us - not a dime - and I will help you. Otherwise, let us part our ways.

I think this may end it, but I'm leaving the door open. Not a great bait, but it feels good to get my feet wet. Thanks for all the ideas I got by reading this board for the past year!
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod: Hope it is not bad form to reply to your own post. I just thought this bait, which didn't die, has become more interesting and I wanted to share. Is it better to just edit the previous post?

Dr Tete drops out, but Muhammad stays on:

Quote:
Brother,

I know that you are speaking from the point of view of somebody going to war and do not know if he will leave to even see tomorrow, I know that by the grace of God nothing will happen to you, you will come out safe and well.

You need to come to my country to see the level of degredation, giving my share to the charity is being economical with the truth.That is a lot to be done for my people, there are the old people the very poor, the destitutes that no body looks after, and I want to uplift the lives of these peolpe. I have told you this before and I do not know why you are repeating it. Do call me from Iraq and send your particulars so that we will get done with this deal.

I wish you a safe stay in Iraq and may God guide and protect you.

Muhammad

Hmm, I agree, he is very economical with the truth - in fact he's quite miserly. I'm not ready to slap him, but I will slowly become stronger. Oh, and I've switched emails and accidentally changed my name.

Quote:
Very well, I thought my share would go to Afghanistan or Iraq, but fine, it can all go to Nigeria. Since we now have a plan, let's get this done now before I leave.

Sarge

I've wasted some of his time, but he's back on script and his comfort zone.

Quote:

You should send me your address and your personal telephone so that I will send your information to the notary for him to process the needed documents for your to claim the money in Europe in your name.

If of course you can not travell to Europe at this time, then we can arrange for the money to be transferred to you by bank transfer. I had wanted you to claim the money in Europe because it will be cheaper and easier for us. But if you can not travell now then we will have to use wire transfer though it will be more expensive,but both of us can handle it.

I do not know when your name have changed to Sarge,please always inform me of change of name.

I await your response.

Muhammad

I try a new idea - or at least I haven't read it here. I send my banking info, which is actually the banking info of a lottery scammer. I am curious as to what will happen. Also, I turn my character up a notch. It's time I started taking charge...

Quote:
Sarge is my nickname (short for Sergeant, which is my military rank). I will try to avoid such military references with you civilian desk-jockeys.

There is no need for me to travel to Europe. Instead I have set up a joint account for us in the Netherlands. I have made you the beneficiary in the event of my death, so there should be no problems ever. All I ask is that you only take out the amount you put in, as I am may have my paychecks deposited there. I am sure you are familiar with SWIFT codes, or perhaps you refer to them as Bank Identifier Codes. Here is where you shall deposit the money:

Postbank
Arnhem, The Netherlands

The SWIFT code is PSTBNL21, and the account number is 9556304. If you need it, the IBAN is NL90PSTB0009556304.

Your name (Muhammad Bello) is on the account, so as long as you have ID, you can deposit or withdraw funds at any time.

Since I am working on this part, and am asking for no money at all, I expect you to handle the transfer on your side, and also to find the appropriate charities for distribution. I'm just a simple soldier. You're the pencil-pushing fancy banker, you should be able to handle these kind of details. Don't worry about the expense of transferring the funds. Feel free to deduct all your incurred expenses. The charities will certainly be grateful of the large amount they will receive, and you should not go into any debt yourself.

It is both foolish and unnecessary to send you my address. First of all I am being deployed, so as a soldier I will not have a true address. Instead we use unit APO mailboxes. But who really cares where I am anyway? If you are filling out a form, make up any address you want. You don't have to send me anything, and you have all the banking information. I don't want any money, remember? Just get the money into the bank, deduct your fees, and spread the wealth to your charities. I trust you to do good work.

My part is done here. Good luck with the rest of your transactions. I hope to read of your generosity soon

I have no idea what his response will be. I am really liking baiting now...

Quote:
Thank you for your efforts,in fact you are one in a million.But you see, there is still things for you to help out for us to get this funds out.There are forms for you to fill and there is this reactivation of dormant account fee that must be paid by you and nobody else if you actually want to help out, though the fee is not much. It is like this because the money belong to a foriegner and therefore, a foriegner must do the necessary things to claim the money otherwise the bank will become suspicious and turn down the claim.

I know that you have done a lot that you have gone out of your way to do these things, but remember that our goal will not be achived if you did not complete your own side of this business. You should remember the kids on the streets without anybody helping them,the old people, motherless babies, destitutes, leprosy centres and so many people that needs the money to survive. Please do your best to continue to help and God will bless you as you help.

I await your response.

Muhammad.

No mention of the bank. I'm not sure what to think about that. I like that he says "dormant account fee" - much more to the point than "dumerage" or "demurage" or whatever the heck the lads call it. And there are many people he thinks I should remember, although he somehow forgets scammers in internet cafes.

In crafting a response, I recall the wise forum advice to "make the mugus do all the work" and "when in doubt, slap".

Quote:
Bad news, due to the damn usual government red tape, our deployment is delayed. That means we are all stuck in limbo until someone up the chain approves our travel to Iraq. No phones, no contact, and we can't leave our location, just in case the orders come through quickly. But at least we can share internet access here. This is my first attempt at using this account, so I hope you get this, but since you were able to send it here, I imagine there are no problems.

There is an understanding we must have. Under no circumstances can you ask me to reveal anything about our mission - not our size, fire-power, command status, location, or anything that could give the enemy inside information. Also no photos - this is a very strict rule.

OK, about your deal. I don't mind if I have to pay a small fee, but I don't understand why a high-ranking banker such as yourself can't just fill out the forms for me and pay the fee your damn self. Who will know the difference? If it needs to come from me, then you fill out everything, send it to me, and I will send it back.

This is so simple. Sometimes I think you poodle-walking civilians couldn't mission plan your way out of a women's tea social.

Come on Muhammad, why make the destitute wait over some silly reg? Get on the ball man. Fill out the form as needed, and I will email it wherever it needs to go. How much is the fee? Hell man, I've got twenty bucks in my pocket, I'll mail it now. Let's be soldiers about this. Get with the program and get this job done.

To be continued?
mechanix
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good bait going there. And add to them as you want, it's your bait and thread Wink Although we do advise not publishing your work until it is finished. See the FAQ. But, yes you can add to it as and anytime you please.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The dickhead "Muhammad" continues. It is now September 1, one month into the bait.

Quote:
Brother,

I know that you are speaking from the point of view of somebody going to war and do not know if he will leave to even see tomorrow, I know that by the grace of God nothing will happen to you, you will come out safe and well.

You need to come to my country to see the level of degredation, giving my share to the charity is being economical with the truth.That is a lot to be done for my people, there are the old people the very poor, the destitutes that no body looks after, and I want to uplift the lives of these peolpe. I have told you this before and I do not know why you are repeating it. Do call me from Iraq and send your particulars so that we will get done with this deal.

I wish you a safe stay in Iraq and may God guide and protect you.

Muhammad

He seems honest enough, let's help him to our fullest...

Quote:

Very well, I thought my share would go to Afghanistan or Iraq, but fine, it can all go to Nigeria. Since we now have a plan, let's get this done now before I leave.

Sarge

The scumbag notices a name change. I will remember this...

Quote:
You should send me your address and your personal telephone so that I will send your information to the notary for him to process the needed documents for your to claim the money in Europe in your name.

If of course you can not travell to Europe at this time, then we can arrange for the money to be transferred to you by bank transfer. I had wanted you to claim the money in Europe because it will be cheaper and easier for us. But if you can not travell now then we will have to use wire transfer though it will be more expensive,but both of us can handle it.

I do not know when your name have changed to Sarge,please always inform me of change of name.

I await your response.

Muhammad

When in doubt, slap. I also decide to use some bank info from a current lotto fraudster. He is a banker, so will it work?

Quote:
Sarge is my nickname (short for Sergeant, which is my military rank). I will try to avoid such military references with you civilian desk-jockeys.

There is no need for me to travel to Europe. Instead I have set up a joint account for us in the Netherlands. I have made you the beneficiary in the event of my death, so there should be no problems ever. All I ask is that you only take out the amount you put in, as I am may have my paychecks deposited there. I am sure you are familiar with SWIFT codes, or perhaps you refer to them as Bank Identifier Codes. Here is where you shall deposit the money:

Postbank
Arnhem, The Netherlands

The SWIFT code is PSTBNL21, and the account number is 9556304. If you need it, the IBAN is NL90PSTB0009556304.

Your name (Muhammad Bello) is on the account, so as long as you have ID, you can deposit or withdraw funds at any time.

Since I am working on this part, and am asking for no money at all, I expect you to handle the transfer on your side, and also to find the appropriate charities for distribution. I'm just a simple soldier. You're the pencil-pushing fancy banker, you should be able to handle these kind of details. Don't worry about the expense of transferring the funds. Feel free to deduct all your incurred expenses. The charities will certainly be grateful of the large amount they will receive, and you should not go into any debt yourself.

It is both foolish and unnecessary to send you my address. First of all I am being deployed, so as a soldier I will not have a true address. Instead we use unit APO mailboxes. But who really cares where I am anyway? If you are filling out a form, make up any address you want. You don't have to send me anything, and you have all the banking information. I don't want any money, remember? Just get the money into the bank, deduct your fees, and spread the wealth to your charities. I trust you to do good work.

My part is done here. Good luck with the rest of your transactions. I hope to read of your generosity soon.

This bait is now much easier for me. I don't want any money, so he doesn't need my info now. Will he continue? Oh yeah...

Quote:
Thank you for your efforts,in fact you are one in a million.But you see, there is still things for you to help out for us to get this funds out.There are forms for you to fill and there is this reactivation of dormant account fee that must be paid by you and nobody else if you actually want to help out, though the fee is not much. It is like this because the money belong to a foriegner and therefore, a foriegner must do the necessary things to claim the money otherwise the bank will become suspicious and turn down the claim.

I know that you have done a lot that you have gone out of your way to do these things, but remember that our goal will not be achived if you did not complete your own side of this business. You should remember the kids on the streets without anybody helping them,the old people, motherless babies, destitutes, leprosy centres and so many people that needs the money to survive. Please do your best to continue to help and God will bless you as you help.

I await your response.

Muhammad.

I'd like to help those leprosy centres, but I need a new email account first. Also, some new rules of engagement...

Quote:
Bad news, due to the damn usual government red tape, our deployment is delayed. That means we are all stuck in limbo until someone up the chain approves our travel to Iraq. No phones, no contact, and we can't leave our location, just in case the orders come through quickly. But at least we can share internet access here. This is my first attempt at using this account, so I hope you get this, but since you were able to send it here, I imagine there are no problems.

There is an understanding we must have. Under no circumstances can you ask me to reveal anything about our mission - not our size, fire-power, command status, location, or anything that could give the enemy inside information. Also no photos - this is a very strict rule.

OK, about your deal. I don't mind if I have to pay a small fee, but I don't understand why a high-ranking banker such as yourself can't just fill out the forms for me and pay the fee your damn self. Who will know the difference? If it needs to come from me, then you fill out everything, send it to me, and I will send it back.

This is so simple. Sometimes I think you poodle-walking civilians couldn't mission plan your way out of a women's tea social.

Come on Muhammad, why make the destitute wait over some silly reg? Get on the ball man. Fill out the form as needed, and I will email it wherever it needs to go. How much is the fee? Hell man, I've got twenty bucks in my pocket, I'll mail it now. Let's be soldiers about this. Get with the program and get this job done.

OK, he forgets the lepers, but not the motherless babies. At least he agrees to keep a military secret. Uh-oh, apparently the "fee" is bigger than I expected...

Quote:
I got your mail and I appreciate your wanting to fasten up this business so that we do what we have to do and the destitutes, motherles babies old people,the down troden and others will not be allowed to be in want by keeping them waiting.You see, there is a wide difference betwin the military and civilian life,as civilians, we are stuck with beaurucracy and officialcy.And any attempt to subvert it will render all our efforts to nullity.What we have to do is when the Notary sends you the forms, I will guide you in filling it so that you sent it back immediately.
The initial amount to be transferred is $18,000,000United states dollars this is minus the acrued interest.If you add the interest which is$2,000,131 thousand United States Dollars fifty 0ne cents. If you add this, the amount that will be transferred is $20,000,131.51 USD.
dear Friend, the amount to be charged as transfer charge on this is $5,800USD and this must be paid before the transfer will be effected to the bank account you provided.
as soon as they send you the form and you fill it, you will have to accompany it with evidence of payment of this bank charge so that the money will be transferred into the account you provided immediately,they will give you the mode of payment, that is how you will pay the money. I will send you mail guiding you on how to fill the form, I will try to see if the Notary can show me the form so that I tell you how to fill it.
Brother, our aim will be accomplished soon and you will read about our benevolence on the papers as God will continue to bless us.I assure you that you will not be required to divulge any official secret, no body will even ask you any such question.
May God guide and bless you.
Muhammad.

This deal is so simple, but what's this about a form? I don't have time for that. And how much does a notary cost anyways?

Quote:
Ha ha, there are plenty of poodle-walking pencil necks in the military too, so we have plenty of beaurocracy as well!

Have the notary send the form, and I will forward it to you. You then fill it out and send it back to me, and I will sign it or whatever needs to be done.

I have access to free notary service. We could simply have your notary contact my notary, if you think that will speed things up. I am glad to hear the fund has accumulated so much interest, that's just great. You are going to make many people happy. Let's get this done!

He sends the form (not printed here, it's very lame anyway)...

Quote:
Thank you very much for your understanding.All my life a had been looking for an opportunity to serve and help the down trodden people,the less privilaged and the destitutes and this dream is about to be achieved through you. I will remain ever gratefull to you and will remain a happy and accomplished man even in death.

I will have the Notary send you the form (what, you just sent the form!) so that you send it to me and I will fill it and send it back for you to sign. You will now send it back with the bank's transfer charge of $5,800USD so that the fund will be transferred into the account you provided.

May God continue to guide and bless you.

Muhammad.

Ooh, I'm not happy about this, but I have a plan...

Quote:
OK, let me get this straight. You offered me 25% of 18 million, which is 4,500,000 (four-million five-hundred thousand dollars). All I have to do is be a foreigner, set up a bank account and fill out some forms. Since this does not require much effort on my part and since you have some very generous and charitable ideas for the money, I decide to pay you my full share of the four-million five-hundred thousand dollars. Now you have the nerve to ask me to pay $5,800 bucks additional! Are you fucking nuts?!

Listen here, Mr. High-and-Mighty "look at me, I'm a rich banker". You and your blouse-wearing notary had better get your shit together. You know all the wealthy people in Nigeria - offer them an excellent return on investment and get the fee from them. Do you know how long it takes me to earn that kind of coin? And do you really think I'm going to give it to you, after I already gave you 4.5 million? Do you think I am Santa Claus?

I am really starting to doubt your ability to finalise this project. Do you want me to take charge? You really should have had this done already, and I shouldn't have to spell it out for you. Perhaps your head is in the clouds, dreaming of riches and all the people you can help with your new-found jack.

But remember, business comes first. Simply contact one of your world-class clients and tell him you will double his money if he provides the fee. Anyone would go for this risk-free deal. I thought you were trying to keep this deal confidential, but you have already introduced the notary and Chinedu Ekediegwu the payee. So we just need one more guy, the fee-paying guy who will quickly be out of the picture as long as you don't tell him too much about the funds. Then fill out the form I am attaching, move the money to the account I have already provided, and withdraw the funds as you please.

Sound simple enough? Good, now do it, and may God be your guide.

Ah, that felt good. Will he stay? Yep...

Quote:
Listen, I told you how this could work out it is not my making, rather it is the rules.You should know that you are now the owner and beneficiary of this money,it is you that the bank knows and it is you that has to fill the form and pay the charge.Your share remains your share no matter how you want to use it wether for charity like me or to your pucket.

Mean while the Notary is just doing a job of which I have already paid him, he did not know details.The chinedu Ekediegwu you said is probably a bank worker so he has nothing to do with this business, he is merely doing his job.
If you are prepared to help charity as you said, this is the only way we can conclude this business.I know that money is hard to come buy but we can not stop what we have to do or what we beleive in just like that.I have already spent more than this to get this business to this level.

I do hope that you rethink and make this payment and God will reward you abundantly.

Muhammad.

Let's establish the base for my dear friend...

Quote:
Good to hear from you, old friend. I can see you need my help, even more than you realize.

First, it is NOT the rules. You already broke the rules when you tried to conceal this money from your bank. And surely if they inquire, you wouldn't tell the truth. This makes you a thief and a liar. I forgive you, my brother, because you do this with a kind heart and good works in mind. But don't deceive yourself; there are no rules now. We are two sinners and fugitives on the side of God. Let us not be burdened by so-called "rules". This is a time for duplicity, underhandedness and trickery if we are to achieve a successful ending.

Second, I may be the owner in name, but you are the true owner and beneficiary of this fund. All this money is in your possession, and it is going to stay in your control at all times. This is a terrible burden and temptation, but I urge you to be strong.

Third, the bank knows me in name only. Any anonymous fool could fill in for me. Let's be smart about this and not get caught. Continue with the plan I outlined earlier.

Finally, please try not to tell anyone else of the deal. This amount of money can drive men to evil thoughts and deeds. I understand you may need the assistance of local attorneys or notaries, but please be careful. When in doubt, always bribe them, not with real money, but only promises of money after they compete their jobs. This is most important. Why spend your own money when you have the power of many millions?

You showed inner strength in approaching me as a complete stranger earlier. Now I call on you to remember your courage, honor, and duty in completing this mission.

May God's glory shine upon you.

Finally my reward - not a trophy, but a truly moronic quote - "All this grammer is not getting us any where". Ha!

Quote:
I do not undrestand the angle you are coming from,you see, all this grammer is not getting us any where.My beleive is in if you want to do something, do it to a suceesfull end and not stop on the way.You want to be benevolent,philantropic and charitable to the down trodden,you better do it.God's blessing to you have never been half way at least he gave you like,why not do his work and pay this $5,800USD to alleviate the suffering of people and see how much God will bless you.

Consider how many peolpe that are suffering, that are dieing every day due to poverty and neglect,it is time to show your magnanimity so that goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life.

You should know that I do not wish to contact any other person so you are my only hope of achieveng this.Please reconsider your stand,you can withdraw the $,800USD immediately the money is transferred you the account you provided.

May the good lord guide you to better reasoning.

Muhammad.

Lacking a plan for this bait, I decide to be mean. If it ends, so what?

Quote:
With each email, I trust you less and less. I think it's time for us to part ways.

What's this, is he insulting me?

Quote:
I do not understand what you mean,do you mean you are suspicious of my genuine intent? Well if so I am very supprised at you,we started in a good mutal understanding,you made me to commit a lot of money to this project hoping that our dream will be actualised now you want to back out. I trusted you and that was why I had to commit my money to pay the Notary and then get this business to this level and now it is your turn to show commitment, you started singing differrent song.You should remeber this saying, WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSSES HIS SOULD.

YOU HAVE JUST PROVED THIS BIBLICAL SAYING CORRECT WHICH SAYS: IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THROUGH THE EYES OF A NIDLE THAN FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Well if you are no longer going ahead, you should please send me a letter of power of attorney so that with it I can look for somebody else to conclude the transaction with.

Muhammad.

OK, I am angry now...

Quote:
You committed a lot of money? Really, how much? I committed 4.5 million dollars, which will go directly to you. I sent up the bank account and made you the beneficiary. But even this isn't good enough for you, you want more and more. You're the rich banker, I'm just a struggling soldier, and yet you want to take what meager earnings I have. You haven't even had the decency to tell me about the charities you intend to support.

I am not sure what you mean by "power of attorney", what is that needed for? We have free legal access in the military, so I can forward you to our local Judge Advocate if that is what you desire.

He apologizes, sort of. And he is not a rich bank! He sees money, but cannot "tuch it"

Quote:
I have not said that you have not committed money,please let us not misunderstand our selves.You have commited a lot both in cash and efforts and what I am pointing at is that I do not want these our efforts to be in vain.You see, you call me a rich banker, but I am not a rich bank,I see money but can not tuch it.If we look at our eanings I am sure that you earn more than me yet I am able you squize out $17,000USD and pay the Notary and sort out other needed things just for this business to go on smoothly.It is a very comon knowledge that we in the third world countries are very poorly paid so you can immagine how difficullt it is with me.
a lot of people abound in this country that are leaving below poverty level,if you see the number os beggars in my own city alone and under the kind of inhuman conditions that people live in, you will not only make this payment so that this money will be released to better thier living condition, but you will as well solicit to others to help.This is outside the motherless babies homes, old peoples homes, disabled homes,destitute homes,leprosy centres,these and more are people that are abandoned with no body helping them not even the government,you see we have a very wicked set of people in government.If you have the opportunity to come down here and see what I see every day, what I leave with, you will breake down in tears.
Please, that is why I keep on begging you so that we could help them.
May God guide and lead you.
Muhammad.

WTF, he paid out 17 thousand?! Fuck him!

Quote:
$17,000 dollars for a notary! You are in the wrong business. You claim your country is poor, and yet there you are paying that kind of money to a notary. Not very smart in my opinion. If you're that wasteful with your own money, I'd hate to see what you'd do with millions.

I suggest you join the military and learn a good skill and career, or perhaps you should become a notary.

As for the money, you should probably quit trying to defraud the bank and notify your supervisor. Perhaps he can come up with a better plan to use the money for charity.

As always, best of luck to you.

Oh, he is not "wast full"...

Quote:
You may not understand it is not for the Notary alone, it took a lot to get this business to this level,I am not wast full at all,I like acheiving my set objective. If you do not want to help as you earlier promised, the tell me let me know what to do and not criticising every move I make,I am not perfect.

Once again, I think I may be able to be rude enough to end this bait...

Quote:
None of us are perfect, and maybe I've been too hard on all y'all limp-wristed civvies. Still, you must admit you have wasted a ridiculous amount of money with precious little to show for it. And your ultimate solution is to rely on the kindness of strangers? Begging for money on the internet, with the promise of great fortune for yourself? I hate to tell you, but the world is full of evil, mean-spirited fraudsters who would like nothing more than to get your hard-earned cash out of your effeminate white-collar hands. You are lucky you met me instead, praise the Lord.

I already told you what to do, but you're not listening. Either come clean and quit defrauding your own bank, or get smart and enlist the help of your best customers with promises of great wealth. I've done all I can for you, what more do you want?

I'm having my own spiritual crisis here, so no more whining please!

Grow some, son.

Dickhead sets me straight - he's not begging after all...

Quote:
If you want to help, I think the best thing to do is write the Notary and tell him how much you can afford, may be the bank can accept half of the payment now and the other later. I think it is better than these your suggestions that will not work.

Maen while you are very wrong and unfair when you said that I was begging money in the internet,it is wrong and uncomlimentary,I only solicited your co-operation in a business and you agreed.

I calmly assure him...

Quote:
Please tell me how to contact the notary. I think you did tell me before, but I have deleted all previous emails. Forgive me Muhammad for my gruffness, but it is a time of war and I will not tolerate foolishness. Be strong my brother, and not a lame-ass muslim fuckhead that deserves to die. Death to allah and all his homosexual butt lickers!

Ooh, takes the insult personally, and modifies his name...

Quote:
It is wrong to have deleted his maill address and I was a muslum but I become a christian over 10 years ago.Mr christian name is Paul but I still answer Mohammad Bello because it is my tradional name and there is nothing in a name,every thing is in the heart.

The Notary's mail address is [email protected]

Hmm, he signs his name "Muhammad Bello", but his name is Paul, or possibly "Mohammad Bello". I add some more insults, I hope this is not too mean for this forum, I am just trying to push this guy's buttons...

Quote:
Sorry if I offended you, but those fucking pack of muslim pricks shot children in the back. They can suffer in hell forever. If I ever come across one of those assholes, I would give my life just to feel my thumbs crushing their eyeballs into their skull. And as a former loser muslum, you'd better start telling your friends to get their head out of their ass. Because we are coming to kill them. All of them. And the world will be a better place.

OK Paula, it is better I know you by this know, because that Muhammad shit was really pissing me off.

I will contact the notary.

Sincerely, fuck allah, he sucks dicks in hell, and may all his followers soon rot in their own filth.

While I am on a rant, I also email the "Notary"...

Quote:
Dear Mr Thomasoneeye,

I was referred to you by my friend Paul. But before we can do business, you must answer one question. Are you a fucking cowardly muslim who shoots children in the back and beheads unarmed people? If no, we may continue. If yes, please send me your address so I can personally dismember your faggot corpse before we bomb you ignorant fucks into oblivion.

"Paul" doesn't want my Islamaphobia to hurt the deal...

Quote:
The name is Thomas Oyeama and not Oneeye.He is a christian from the eastern part of the country infact there are no muslims in his place.They were said to be desendants of Abraham, they migrated from Isreal some thousands of years ago.His mail address is [email protected]

I lot of us are not originally muslims,we were forced to bear muslim names because of parcecution of non muslims in the north south of the country. Then if you do not bear muslim name you will not be allowed to go to school and even if you run down to the east which is more developed and go to school,when you come come you will not get any job and the alhajis will be after you untill you are dead.But now things are changing, not that we have freedom but you can atleast get job in other placeses and come back without being killed. They hate our people going to school so that they will not see the light and that is why I am so desperate to conclude this business so that I can help and immancipate my people.

Thank you for your understanding and may God bless you.

Paul {muhammad}

Well, since he's willing to piss all over himself and lie, I will forgive. I am now experiencing that weird baiter sense where you realize that no insult is out of bounds, as long as the scammer thinks he has a shot at some money. Let's waste some more time...

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation. Also please accept my apologies for raging earlier. I am sure there are many good muslims, just as there can be bad christians. Sometimes when I read about the extremist muslim attrocities, my blood boils over with anger, and I will never forget 9-11, ever. They started this war, and we intend to end it. I don't mean to take it out on you personally.

I will let you know if I hear from Mr Oyeama

My "brother" is worried about me, so offers some advice...

Quote:
Have you heard from the Notary on how you are going
to send them the money?
Brother, if you are going to the bank, you should be
carefull, they might want to start asking you questions as to why you are sending the money to Nigeria.You retain the secrecy of this business by
not telling them anything about this business.If you must answer them, you can tell them that you are sending the money to the family of your coligue in the army that is in Nigeria. I will not not want any thing to jeopardise this business so you should not tell them any thing.

If you are paying through WESTERN UNION money transfer, you should make sure that you tell them to pay in USdollars, you should as well state the city you made the payment from and the text question.
In the text question, the question should be
TO WHOM and the answer should be
FAMILY. Make sure you do not make any mistake and remember never to tell any body anything about this business.If you make the payment today or tomorrow by tuesday next week the money will be in your bank account.

Like I told you, you can buy a calling card and call me from a pay phone if you have the chance.

May God continue to protect and guide you. Please tell your friends not to relent in your efforts to eliminate terrorism, though there are no terrorism
in my country but some of them still kill christians so when you are through there, you should come down here and help us get ride of those bad sons and daughters of Ishmal.

Hey, the dickhead notary never responded to my insult. That makes me mad. I realize I haven't had a plan for this bait, but I'm getting an idea...
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is now Sep 17. The notary answers... I think he never got my previous email, at least it's not in his string...

Quote:
We are still waiting for the payment of your transfer charge so that we can transfer your money into your bank account.

You should note that we will not be held liable for any delay caused by you.

Thanks,
Thomas Onyeama,
Notary Public.

My new strategy is a good cop/bad cop thing. Slap, then be gentle. Repeat. Let's be gentle with "Paul"...

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation. Also please accept my apologies for raging earlier. I am sure there are many good muslims, just as there can be bad christians. Sometimes when I read about the extremist muslim attrocities, my blood boils over with anger, and I will never forget 9-11, ever. They started this war, and we intend to end it. I don't mean to take it out on you personally.

I will let you know if I hear from Mr Oyeama

He is happy again. The dope gives me his phone number, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't expect my call.

Quote:
I understand, a lot of people mis judge people a lot of time but I guess the event of september 11 has a big impact on a lot of christians and peace loving people all over the world not just your people so any body would have made the kind of judgement you made.

I thak God that now we have understood and trust each other so we can go ahead. Have you writted Mr Onyeama and told him how much you can pay now and after the transfer, you pay the remaining. It necessary this business is concluded soonest so that the money will be in your bank account and we will start our project.

I await your urgent response or you can call me on my private telephone 234 - 80 - 37197614 so that we can discuss more.

May God bless you and you family and give you people wisdom to get ride of terrorism.

Paul.

He's getting anxious and emails me again:

Quote:
Have you heard from the Notary on how you are going to send them the money?
Brother, if you are going to the bank, you should be carefull, they might want to start asking you questions as to why you are sending the money to Nigeria.You retain the secrecy of this business by not telling them anything about this business.If you must answer them, you can tell them that you are sending the money to the family of your coligue in the army that is in Nigeria. I will not not want any thing to jeopardise this business so you should not tell them any thing.

If you are paying through WESTERN UNION money transfer, you should make sure that you tell them to pay in USdollars, you should as well state the city you made the payment from and the text question.
In the text question, the question should be TO WHOM and the answer should be FAMILY. Make sure you do not make any mistake and remember never to tell any body anything about this business.If you make the payment today or tomorrow by tuesday next week the money will be in your bank account.

Like I told you, you can buy a calling card and call me from a pay phone if you have the chance.

May God continue to protect and guide you. Please tell your friends not to relent in your efforts to eliminate terrorism, though there are no terrorism in my country but some of them still kill christians so when you are through there, you should come down here and help us get ride of those bad sons and daughters of Ishmal.

Paul.{ muhammad}

Slap time!

Quote:
Yes, I heard from someone claiming to be the notary, I
already emailed him and he had better answer my
questions.

I find it disturbing that you demand secrecy on my
end, and yet you already have at least three
individuals involved in this deal. Then you dare
suggest I should lie about my involvement? I am doing
nothing wrong, and have nothing to be ashamed of. You
are in the process of defrauding your bank as well as
the true owner of the money. It seems to me that you
should be the one keeping your mouth shut.

Finally, don't tell me to buy a calling card and how
to send the money and what the test question is or
whatever. Remember, I don't take orders from
civilians, especially non-American civilians with
Muslim-sounding names. Got it?

I will involve you as necessary...

Hey, he admits to defrauding his bank!

Quote:
Mr Thomas Onyeama is the Notary so you should deal with him,we have gone over this thing before and now you want us to start over again,I told you that the third person in question does not know about this business,he is just a bank worker doing his job.I thought what we should be talking is if you have paid the fee and when the money will be in your bank account and not who gives others.

I am suprised at the tune of your mail,this is not getting us anywhere,we would have concluded this business if you have cooperated since,today you seem to understand,tomorrow you will become a different person.Yes,I am about to defraud my bank but it is the wealth of the gentiles and if you read the book of prophet Isia, you should see where it is written that we will inherit the wealth of the gentiles.

Please,do your best and lets conclude this business immediately.

Paul.

Meanwhile, the notary clears up some details for me...

Quote:
I am Mr Thomas Onyeama, Christian ; I am an accredited Notary Public.I am from the eastern part of the country.I leave at number 19 club cresent, GRA, Ogui Enugu.

Mr Muhammad Paul Bello is my client,he hired me to procure the documents needed for your funds to be transferred to you in your name and as accredited Notary of A.C.B to make sure that your funds are transferred immediately to you after you have paid the mandatory account reactivation fee of $5,800USD.He paid me $17,000USD to carry out these duties. I do not know if you are foolish or not but I am only doing what I am paid to do. And as soon as you pay the account reactivation fee and your fund is transferred into your bank account, my job will be over.

Thanks,
Thomas Onyeama,
Notary Public.

Time to be gentle with Paul...

Quote:
Sorry my friend if I seemed angry. War is hell, and I
guess sometimes I get short-tempered.

Good news, I have been in contact with Mr Onyeama and
I think you will have your money very soon!

He's going to hang in there. What a soldier!

Quote:
I have never been to war but the little disturbances we have here keeps every body on edge so I am feel the situation you are in but you should try not to be unlashing anger on me after all I am your friend and partner not your enemy.

I am happy to hear that you have contacted Mr Onyeama so what I will be waiting to hear now is that you have paid the bank charge and that the money is in the account you opend.

May God continue to bless and guide you and your family.

Paul.

Before I can slap him back, he emails again.

Quote:
I have not heard from you today, I am waiting to hear the confirmation from you that you have paid the transfer charge so that Iknow that the money will be transferred into the account you opened before the end of this week.
Brother, I rearly want this money to be transferred this week so that I will have rest of mind and start our project.

Paul.

Another great thing I have learned here at this forum - when the fraudster is impatient, make him wait some more, and make it seem like it's his fault. This is fun!

Quote:
I don't understand why you haven't heard from the
notary! You don't think he's pulling a scam on us, do
you? This deal should already be done.

No way is the attorney a scammer...

Quote:
No not in the least there is nothing like that,it is either that he has not collected the money or that you have not sent him the particulars.

Have you paid the reactivation fee?if you have,you should send him the payment particulars so that he can recieve it and pay it into the bank and send you the receipt so that our money will be transferred into the bank account you provided. The particulars you should send him is { 1} the control number {2} the text question {3} the required amount {4} the city and address you made the payment from and the name of the person you made the payment in his name.Again you you insructed the payment to be made out in US dollars.

As soon as he gets these informations he will go and collect the money and pay it into the bank and the bank will transfer our money to the account you provieded.You should as well send it to me as well.

May God bless and guide you and your family.

Paul.

Hard slap time

Quote:
Unbelieveable, this fucker just screwed you out of a fortune.

Your "friend", you jackass, your loss.

Ooh, he doesn't like me "bosting" out on him. And the notary has an impecable personality...

Quote:
You have come at it again,I do not understand what you
mean by sreying me out of a furtune,I asked you if you
have paid the charge and you are bosting out again on
me.In my last mail to you, I told you to Mr Onyeama
cannot scam us, that he may not have collecte the
money if you have paid it and that you should send me
the particulars but you did not.All you did was to
burst out on me.I was told that he has not been around
so if you have paid the money,that means he will
contact you by monday and the fund will be transferred
to you.

Dear friend, the way to do things is not by bursting
out on me when I have not done anything wrong and when
everything is going on well,you should always try to
control your emotions.If you had sent the payment
particulars to me I would have tried to call me and
tell him that you have paid.He is a man of honour from
a reputable family,his late elder brother was the
first African world court judge at Hadge in
Switzerland so his has an impecable personality.

Do try to let me know if you have paid the charge.

May God bless and guide you.

Paul.

Meanwhile I have been emailing the notary, but he ignores everything. I am not sure if he is getting my mail or not. Is he so disciplined to stay on his script?

Quote:
Thomas,

I already sent this email to you once (regarding your
recent receipt of $17,000 from Mr Bello), but you
didn't respond, so I am sending it again:

This is great news. There is at last a solution to
all our problems, and this deal can finally be done.

I'm not sure how well you know Mr. Bello, but he is a
very kind and generous person who has a dream of
helping others less prosperous than himself. He found
a way to get access to a large unclaimed fortune, but
he needed the assistance of a notary (you) and a
foreigner (me) to set up the necessary accounts.
While you received $17,000 dollars, he offered me the
outstanding sum of 4,500,000 dollars.

I really have no interest in the money, I just want to
see Muhammad achieve his noble dream, and so I have
set up a bank account and named him as the
beneficiary. The only thing standing in our way is
this small matter of $5,800 dollars. Poor Mr Bello
has already spent all his funds, and I am just a poor
soldier with no funds. You are the only person in
this deal with money, since you just received $17,000
dollars.

I will offer you the sum of $1,000,000 dollars if you
simply front us the 5,800 bucks now. The remainder of
my share ($3,500,000) shall go to the charity of
Muhammad's choice. This is an incredible deal for
everyone, especially the poor and destitute of
Nigeria.

Please Mr Onyeama, as a good Christian I am sure you
will see the benefits of this. It would be impossible
to turn this offer down. You will soon be very rich,
and will make so many people happy.

Back to Paul. I figured out how I can explain my sudden personality changes. Now I can have as many personalities as I want. This makes me want to continue the bait, it could be fun...

Quote:
Paul,

My apologies, that wasn't me who wrote that. You see
we share a single computer here among our unit, and I
accidentally forgot to logout of my email account, and
it was our EOD guy who wrote that last message.

As a result, many questions were asked and I had no
choice but to let all the guys know about this
business. It has been a relief for me to finally
discuss things with my friends.

First the good news - the guys agreed that if we all
chipped in, it would be very easy to come up with the
money.

But we have some concerns. Our current events expert
says that Nigeria is a Muslim country ruled by Sharia
law. That means that any money we send could end up
paying for the bullets that are shot at us every day.
Now that would be very bad. Therefore we need to know
exactly what charities you intend to receive the
money. If there is any chance that it could trickle
back to our enemies, the deal is off.

Also, some of the guys think you may be a little naive
and too trusting of the notary. They think you should
not give him any more of your money, as you have
already spent $17,000. I know you speak highly of
him, but what sacrifice has he made for this deal?
None, he is nothing but a mercenary. But men like him
can be bought, so we have offered him $1,000,000 of
the fund if he puts up some of his own money, which we
know he has plenty. If he refuses, we know he cannot
be trusted.

Finally, we are not greedy, but my unit wants part of
the money to purchase bullet-proof vests for all of
us. Otherwise the guys feel their money is better
spent on local Iraqi charities. The people here are
great, not at all like the monsters who kidnap,
torture and behead people. But there are a few
monsters here, and they are trying to kill us. I am
sure you understand why we want the supplemental
vests, as our military-issue are not high quality.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas about this.

Paul answers, and makes a mistake in the name of the dead guy whose millions are belong to us.

Quote:
It is very disapointing to know that you have now made our deal a public propert,but all the same lets go ahead.You see, you get a lot of things wrong about me and my country,my country Nigeria is not a muslim state,infact the current president of my country is a christian though we have muslims here just like you have in United States.

One thing you have to understand is that the Notary does not know anything about this deal,he sees you as the real and original next of kin to late Mr EL Phadir.I only hired him because he is competent to handle this deal and he is truswordy. There is nothing wrong in you and your collegues having part of this money afterall, it is your share,protecting your self is as well to me part of charity because a dead man does not donate to charity,you have to be alive to donate to charity.You are the person that put up the bank account so collecting the money you want from the account will not be a problem to you so I give you the go ahead.

I have told you before that the charities in my mind is the motherless babies home, destitute homes, old people's homes and to set up a foundation to carter for the educational needs of my people since a lot of them does not go to school due to poverty.

The most important thing that is disturbing me now is that this business has lasted for so long and it is not well for us. Please, you and your collegues should try to pay this $5,800 USD so that this money will be transferred into the account you provided. The Notary will be surprised of your offer because he might not understand what you mean and please don't make him such offers so that he will not start being suspicious.He is an old man that wants to retire with his impercable records and keep the reputation of his family. You can check his late brother's portfolio from hague, his name is justice Charles Dady Onyeama.

I await your urgent response and to hear that you have paid the charge.

May God bless you and your collegues.

Paul.

Let's bring up our issues with this deal...

Quote:
Paul, your last email has concerned us very much.

Problem number one. You say the notary knows me as
the "original next of kin to late Mr EL Phadir".
That's odd, because that is not the name you mentioned
previously. Let me remind you of what you said:

I AM MUHAMMAD BELLO, THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF AFRICAN
CONTINENTAL BANK PLC. I REQUEST YOUR CO-OPERATION IN
THE TRANSFER OF MONEY AMOUNTING TO U.S.D. 18MILLION.ON
SEPT. 1996, AN OIL CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR WITH THE
KUWAIT OIL MINISTRY,MR.AHMED YOUSUF MUSTAPHA, AN IRAQI
NATIONAL MADE A FIXED DEPOSIT OF U.S $18M IN AFRICAN
CONTINENTAL BANK.

Well who is it, Ahmed Yousuf Mustapha or El Phadir?

Problem number two. We asked for the names of the
charities, but you simply respond with some
generalizations and no specific names. What kind of
answer is that?

Problem number three. You say the notary wants to
"keep the reputation of his family". Are you saying
this is a dishonorable business? Would it tarnish his
name? If so, then it tarnishes all of us, and we want
nothing to do with that kind of business. Again you
are protecting the notary, even though he is the only
one who has made any money on this deal. This is very
suspicious, your relationship with this notary. You
trust him, yet you lie to him. It makes me wonder
what you really think of me.

Problem number four. This deal is taking too long.
We have already deposited the money into the account
which I gave you long ago. What is the delay?

Problem number five. We looked up Nigeria and Islam
on the internet. Here is what we found: "One does not
usually associate Nigeria with Islamic violence, or
even just Islam. But in fact approximately 50% of the
population is Muslim, 40% Christian, and various
indigenous cults make up the remaining 10%." This is
not at all like the United States. Therefore, unless
you specifically name the charities which are
receiving the money, I will have no choice but to
remove your name from our shared bank account.

I trust in you (more than most of my unit) to be able
to solve these problems and successfully continue our
partnership.

This loser is creative and entertaining. I love his charity names!

Quote:
You need nt be confussed at all though I have not mentioned these names to you,his names are still Mr Yousuf Ahmed Mustapha EL Phadir I shortened the names because it is too long.

The names of the charity are {1} Holy Ghost motherless babies foundation {2} St Hilda's old people and charity foundation {3} Eke leprosy and Kidney foundation {4} Gwuougwo blind people centre and the free education fund I tld you about.This is not a dishoourable business but the Notary does not know that yu are not the actuall next of kin to late Mr Yousuf.

The fee is not suppsed t be deposited in the account you provide.You should go to the accoount and collect the money and pay it through WESTERN UNION money transfer as you were directed.It is the payment f this account reactivation fee that is still holding the mooney from being transferred, as soon as you pay it through WESTERN UNION money transfer and send the particulars of payment and the Notary confirms that you have paid, the money will be transferred.

I am not protecting the Notary at all rather I am protecting this business and I do noot have any relationship with the Notary before or even now.

The figure you got as muslims in Nigeria is very wrong,it is absolute rubbish.We have 36 states in this country and the country is divided into two; north and south. South is predominantly christians and they have 17 states while North has 19 states.Among the 19 states, you have the middle belt who are predominantly christians as well and this is where I coome from and we have 10 states. In the remaining 9 states there are 3 states who has more christian population than muslims.So the statistics yoou goot in the internet is very wrong.

I do hope t bring you to Nigeria one day so that you see that a lot f things ther say are wrong.It is the hand work of some stupid muslims,in one of the northen states some group came up and were terorising people, they called themselves Taliban and they were crushed by oour millitary, about 30 f them.

Please to make this payment so that we get this thing over with.

May God bless you and yur collegues.

I await your urgent respnse.

Paul.

He's too funny, let's keep his hopes up.

Quote:
Paul,

We heard back from the notary. I asked him who he
thought I was, and he said "I know you as the original
next of kin to late Mr Ahmed Yousuf Mustapha and
therefore the beneficiary of his fund to the tune of
$20,131,000.51 cents in African Continental Bank PLC."
Do you think it is a problem that he doesn't know the
real name also includes EL Phadir? I would hate to
lose this deal now when we are so close.

Oh, I forgot to tell you the big news. Our TS man
Spider found a Western Union we might be able to use.
Here are the particulars in advance, just in case you
need to contact them:

DAR ES SALAAM INVESTMENT BANK
AL BAYAA BRANCH
AL BAYIA CENTER, MAHALA 817ST11 BLDG 209
BAGHDAD, IRAQ
(964 ) (1 ) 554699

Is this place acceptable to you? As you know, none of
us has ever used a Western Union, so we would like
your input on this.

I am very happy with the progress we have made, and am
willing to work with the notary as long as he
maintains proper email contact.

However, Spider is a bit suspicious still, and would
like to see your ID card before continuing, if that is
not a problem.

I will keep you informed, we should have the money
sent soon! Then your good works can finally begin!

OMG, this clown really does it this time. He sends me a fake passport, but he has mispelled his own name (it's now Mohammad instead of Muhammad).

Quote:
I have sent you first page of my passport,I will send
you the remaining and then the copy of my ID.I will
send you the other copy and my ID later because I am
having problem with my scanner now.

I am so happy to hear that the Notary has answered
your mail.He of course should know that Mr Mustapha's
other names are EL Phadir because it was contained in
the immigration form he filled but most of his bank
papers bears just Mr Ahmed Yousuf Mustapha.It is a
very thrilling news to now that you have finnaly find
Western Union where you will send the fee from and I
hope that you will do that immediately so that the
money will be transferred to the bank account you
provide.

The place you find is okay so long as they can send
the send the money immediately.

I don't know why your spider is being suspicious,you should make him to trust me,tell him that he has nothing to worry about tha every thing is
in other, that the fund will be in the bank account you provided as soon as you send the fee through WESTERN UNION.

I will get back to you later, let me see if I can fix
my scanner to send you the second page of my passport
and my ID.

I will get back to you soon.

Paul.

Meanwhile, I raise my insult level at the notary. Will he respond?

Quote:
Dear Wanker,

Here is what you asked for.

Amount: $5,800 United States Dollars
City: Baghdad
Address: 704ST.77 BLDG 31

Question: Who is Thomas Onyeama?

Answer: Liar, thief, and fraudster who is pretending
to be Chinedu Ekediegwu. He is also a homosexual who
should be immediately apprehended by the authorities.

Sincerely, up yours,
Snake

P.S. What the fuck does "to the tune of" mean, you
wanker? Get out of this deal now, we don't need a
jerk-off like you messing things up.

Hey, he finally gets mad enough to go off script! I am pleased. But bad news, he might make it difficult for me to get the non-existent funds.

Quote:
I do not mean to tolerate insult for working for your interest.If you want to pay your account reactivation fee and have your fund transferred to your bank account you do if not you can forget it afterall it is your fund.

For you information, I am not Mr Chinedu Ekediegwu and can never be and any more insult from you and I will make it very difficult for you to get your funds.

Thanks,
Thomas Onyeama,
Notary Public.

I email Paul - gently now...

Quote:
Great news, you will soon be a rich man my friend,
even though you spread your wealth to the poor. This
makes you rich in heart. The Lord will bless you Paul!

Sarge

PS I apologize for Spider. He is a good soldier, but
he does not trust the notary.

He sends me part two of his fake ID. We will all be "reach"!

Quote:
I understand, may be he does not like the Notary but you should make him understand that our dealings with the Notary is just for a little while. As soon as the money is transferred into our account you opened that will be it.

The most important thing now is to pay the fee through WESTERN UNION money transfer and send him the particulars.The particulars he needs to collect the money from WESTERN UNION are { 1 } The control number, { 2 } Address of city and country you paid it from, { 3 } Text Question and { 4 } The name of the person you used too make the payment, that's all.Immediately the money is collected, it will be paid into the bank and our money will be transferred into our account,finnish.

All of us will be reach in heart because without you, it would not have been possible and God will bless all of you very abundantly and we shall be called sons of God.

I await the good news from you.

May God guide and protect you and your collegues.

Paul.

Let's slam the notary again, it's fun!

Quote:
Dear gay faggot homosexual,

You think you will make it difficult?! Just think how
difficult it will be now to collect any more money,
you fucking asshole fraudster. Get out of this deal
now

He's unhappy, which makes me happy!

Quote:
My hands are off.I will not have any more thing to do with you,just pay your fees and have your funds.Remeber you are not paying to me niether do I have anything to do with either your money or your funds.I am just following official procedure.

Thanks,
Thomas Onyeama,
Notary Public.

Let's push a bit more...

Quote:
Dear Asswipe,

We have paid the fees, and we all hope you never see a
dime of it. May you rot in hell, you gay goat-fucker.
Our great friend Mr Muhammad Paul Bello has agreed to
accept the money, you jackass, so your scheme is
falling apart. Fuck you, asshole fraudster. You
suck! Rot in hell!

Snake

Time for gentle, notary first...

Quote:
Sir,

My apologies for the behavior of my friend Snake. We
are sharing this email account, and sometimes he
becomes very rude and argumentative. For some reason
he thinks you are scamming us, as you have already
received $17,000 dollars from Mr. Bello. He thinks
you should have already taken care of this business
and gotten the money into the named account. I have
asked him to not reply to you anymore, as insults will
get us nowhere.

If you are off of the deal, can you then please send
me the email address of the person who is to collect
the Western Union money so I can send the necessary
information. We are getting very anxious to get this
over with.

Sarge

Now for Paul. Let's remind him of the money again.

Quote:
I have talked to Spider about being so rude and mean
to the Notary, and I have also apologized to the
Notary. However, I am concerned that he may not be
interested in continuing. In that case, you must give
us the email contact for the Mr Ekediegwu, if he is
the one still receiving the money, so I can send him
the transfer information.

Please hurry, we are anxious to get this deal done,
and we don't like having so much cash laying around.

Paul's cool. He is so close to the money now...

Quote:
Thank you for your understanding in this issue,God
will bless you abundantly and you will always be in
abundance because our God is God of abundance.I do not
beleive that the attroney will take such to heart,he
is an old man so he might have seen such out bursts
over again. Like I have told you before,I do not have
Mr Ekediegwu's mail address.

For avoidance of dout and so thaty we will not
wast further time on this, you can send me the
particulars so that I will send it accross to Mr
Ekediegwu immediately.Please, you should make
Spider to learn from you to at least control his
emotions. I hope it will not be a problem sending it
to me so that I can send it to Mr Ekediegwu.

I hope to receive it immediately so that our money
will be transferred into our account.

I await the particulars and your urgent response.

Paul.

How many times can I ask these guys to repeat themselves?

Quote:
Very good, that is an acceptable solution. Please
resend me your details for Western Union transfer -
name, address, text question, and whatever else you
think we might need. Thanks!

Paul was busy at the leprosy center! Har!

Quote:
Sorry not to have replied your mail since yesterday,you see yesterday was sunday and I went to visit the Oji River leprosy centre,please bear with me.
The informations are as follows:
Name : Mr Chinedu Ekediegwu
No 17 Club Road, Independence Avenue,
Enugu, Nigeria.

The Text question should be:TO WHO
The answer should be : FAMILY.
You should remember to instruct that the money should be paid in United States Dollars.

When you have made the payment,the particulars you will send are as follows:
{ 1 }The
control number, { 2 } Address of city and
country
you paid it from, { 3 } Text Question and { 4 }
The
name of the person you used too make the
payment.
When I get these informations I will send it immediately to Mr Chinedu Ekediegwu so that he will collect the money and pay it into the bank so that our money will be transferred into our account you opend.You should remember, if any body asks you in the western union why you are sending the money, you should tell them that you are sending it to the family of a collegue,it is very important.

Paul.

Hey, the notary accepts my apology!

Quote:
Well,I understand and thanks.The only thing that is important is to send your account reactivation fees and have your account reactivated so that you can have your funds.

Thanks,
Mr Thomas Onyeama,
Notary Public.

At this point I think these guys hate me, but are so blinded by their greed they won't give up. They want to rip me off so badly they can almost taste the money. Ha ha ha! I have plenty of ammo to delay even more. We have the Mohammad/Muhammad problem, plus there could be an issue sending such a large amount via WU, especially in Iraq.

Guess I'll try to keep them going as long as I can...
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love pissing off mugus with annoying little dalays...I really really do....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey George, if the mugus finally kiss you off, Sarge coud get killed in Iraq, then his brother or attorney could come across the deal an resurrect it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic