SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The deeply button of my heart

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my recent gems:

Quote:
Be informed that i am hereby writing to you from deeply button of my heart according to what you stated reference,take note,there is no any addtitional payment should be demands again to pay after this total amount $65,00,have paid,so,try all your possible hard best,how to send the important charges,between today and tomorrow,to enable issue of your fund complete

By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the payment of the required Fee as directed Below to enable the Ownership Certificate obtain and issue in your Name of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to receiving of your contract funds as soon as you send the fee today you will receive your funds and i am wait to hear from you today been monday so that you will enbale to receive your funds once.

You are advice to send the US$65  by Western Union  as directed below and  update with theAttached Copies of payment Information for recorded as directed immediately and also get ready and I am at your Service because of your Funds transfer is READY which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that Benin new present Government made for you to secure your fund with a copy of Transfer payment Slip to you for Handover.

With all due respect, please do not delay to send this fee Today because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately CONGRATULATIONS.

Other details and Transfer procurement payment slip Sheet will be forwarded to your Bank Authority as soon as you send the Fee US$65 Today Thursday and update me with payment information satisfied that you will rejoice right now.

On behalf of this Democratic Government of United States of America (U.S.A), I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your Fund in the past.

By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the payment of the required Fee as directed Below to enable the Ownership Certificate obtain and issue in your Name of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to receiving of your contract funds as Beneficiary.

I officially wait for the Attached Copy of Payment Transfer Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately.

The above money should be sent via WESTERN UNION TRANSFER within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds of your Funds into your Bank Account.

Receiver Name:
 Address: Cotonou, Benin Republic
City Address:: Cotonou
 Test  Question ; Good
 Test Answer: Good
 Sender Name.....................?
 AMOUNT:US$65
  MTCN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Thanks for your Understanding
Best Regard

Benin Republic's  president
 Goodluck Jonathan, (SFF, GCRF)

Truly excellent stuff.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't knock it.
It's hard to be ingratiating with such a terrible grasp of English grammar. I would send him the $65 if he keeps sending such funny stuff.

From the deeply dank button of my bottom I thank thee Laughing

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to put your belly bitten in the armpit of his law.

Has Goodluck Jonathan ever met Goodwill Zwelethini?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would use the deeply button of my heart in every email, trying to convince lad it's used all the time in the general public. In fact why not introduce a few more of your own???

De-Education's a good thing Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I do - I try to use "replay" rather than "reply", etc. "Discombobulate" also plays a part in many of my messages as well.

"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be thankful he wasn't writing to you from the heart of his bottom.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@windypops - now there's a horrible thought...

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Thomas TT, Smile

That Lad has just ordered/commanded you to make that payment, six times in that mail. He has quite a grasp of English. Six times asking, and each time different words.

Button of his heart. Could that be inferred as an insult? Perhaps? Slap the idiot and tell him not to swear at you. That will confuse him, and then we see him apologising in his rivetting string of words.

Cheers Cool

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic