SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Seduction IRL (Now with POLL!!!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Does size really matter?

Absolutely!
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
NO, THATS JUST A MYTH! (I'm a guy)
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana wrote:
I find the best way to attract 'sexy' women is to demonstrate that you know the difference between your and you're. They also appreciate it if you recognize that the term a lot is two separate words.

As they say, 60% of the time it works every time.

I don't get it. Grammar?

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
EU321
Please don't take some of these *joking* comments too seriously. There may be something getting lost in translation. Is English your 1st language?
If you could give us a few more details of who you are and what you're looking for, we could better advise you.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No it's not, I'm just searching for tips how to get more succesful with women when going out. I could pm you for more detailed description.

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ EU, how do you define 'successful with women'? Is success getting them to talk to you? Having them go on a date with you? Sleeping with them? Having them fall in love with you?

I think you need to be a little more clear in what success means to you.

While I understand there might be language confusion, however when someone asks how to be successful with sexy women and NOT how to have a successful relationship with a woman, I don't think there is much to be confused about. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Learn to ride bulls. You'll meet lots of sexy women.

Mostly nurses. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing is I already have good relationship with my female friends. I was meaning getting to know more good looking females, dates and love. lol sorry I have hard time talking about this open because I'm very restricted. The sleeping thing is forbidden to talk about. Shocked

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just live your life and you'll meet someone (assuming you're not a hermit).

It's hard for us to take you seriously when you make vague references to 'normal' women versus 'sexy' women. Bringing up books on 'seduction' also doesn't help.

I think people want to know what your goal is with regards to 'meeting women'. Are you looking for a relationship or *ahem* something else?

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I know but you can figure it out.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one golden tip I can offer (as someone who was hopeless with women until I realised later in life how many opportunities I middes due to fear and naievity) is confidence. Nothing is more attractive in a guy/girl than confidence. A moose seems super-desireable if she is sassy and strong and confident in herself. Not needing the validation of others makes you seem a premium partner yourself.

But do not differentiate between 'sexy' women and 'normal' women - a relationship is about much more than aesthetics, and a deep attachment is worth no end of superficial shags.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oki thank you for the great advice I look myself as a confident person so does my friends but could you explain more on what ''confidence'' your meaning? example?

Last edited by EU321 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always go for it and beg "any chance of a shag?"
If she still denies you, she's probably a dyke and not worth the effort anyway. Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol very straight forward does it work?

I usually try to go through very long game and teasing before I push

Last edited by EU321 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you try it enough times it will but you will most likely get more slaps than shags. I had a friend when younger that tried that. However i never saw him pull it of, i doubt he ever did.
He once said he was a ladies man with one p***y on every finger. Thing is that he blew most of his fingers away in an accident when he was a kid. So it wasn't that many after all. A fact that was instantly pointed out to him.

The best thing is as pointed out earlier to be or at least act confident. If you just talk to the girls you have gained a lot.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
luckey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are looking for sex, I suggest hiring a prostitute. Their job is to provide meaningless sex for socially awkward people.

If it's love you are looking for, Dora is both sexy and available. She likes aggressive men so don't take no for an answer.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried animal pheromones? How could they not work?

Milk a he-goat and get back to us.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fowan Nyne wrote:
If she still denies you, she's probably a dyke and not worth the effort anyway. Laughing

Yeah, that's the reason I would say no if anyone walked up to me and asked me for a shag. Rolling Eyes Laughing

luckey, how do you turn up in the sex threads? Seems that was the topic in the last thread you and I were in together. Hmmmm, care for a shag? (Trying to master the art of seduction.)

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*raises hand*

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EU321, seriously, you don't sound confident*. You sound like you are trying to be cocky / arrogant.

You are saying "normal" isn't good enough for you. [I agree with Dora on this one.] You want some "eye candy" to show off how much of a stud you are.

Seriously, you need to get out of yourself and your over inflated ego and get real with yourself so you can be real with PEOPLE you meet. I'll bet you have difficulty with male friends too.

They tell you how cool and suave you are and behind your back they are having a laugh on you. They tell you that some girl is interested in you. You go talk to that girl and she flat turns you down. Your friends have a laugh at your expense and have a round of drinks due to their success in making you look stupid.

Right now, you appear shallow and immature. That is rarely attractive to women who want a guy who can look beyond the obvious. You don't seem to be able to do that, even in this thread.

I was going to suggest what luckey suggested. If you have enough money you can have the night of your life.

If you are unlucky, you will get slapped or arrested for solicitation of prostitution.

How about a little ASL. We already know what you are looking for. Someone who will boost your tiny ego.

Quote:
*Synonyms: confidence, assurance, aplomb, self-confidence, self-possession
These nouns denote a feeling of emotional security resulting from faith in oneself. Confidence is a firm belief in one's powers, abilities, or capacities: "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" (Eleanor Roosevelt).
Assurance even more strongly stresses certainty and can suggest arrogance: How can you explain an abstruse theory with such assurance?
Aplomb implies calm poise: "It is native personality, and that alone, that endows a man to stand before presidents or generals . . . with aplomb" (Walt Whitman).
Self-confidence stresses trust in one's own self-sufficiency: "The most vital quality a soldier can possess is self-confidence" (George S. Patton).
Self-possession implies composure arising from control over one's own reactions: "In life courtesy and self-possession . . . are the sensible impressions of the free mind, for both arise . . . from never being swept away, whatever the emotion, into confusion or dullness" (William Butler Yeats). See Also Synonyms at trust.

You sound desperate. Shocked Just look at the title you chose for this thread: Seduction IRL

Hang around until Valentines Day and you will see real wooing by the eggsperts.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard chicks with taste dig fire power and guitar hero masters...

Let's rock on down to the range ladies...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
Really good looking people are often thought to be unattainable, and therefore not asked out very much.

You're taking me down memory lane, Fartina. In college there was an stunningly gorgeous girl in all my French classes. She was breathtaking, brilliant, funny, way more than just eye-candy. She intimidated me totally. I desperately wanted to get to know her but was terrified.

Later I got to know her very well; I dated her roommate for a long time. I was stunned to learn that she was incredibly lonely. She was so gorgeous that I wasn't the only guy who was intimidated. So the only guys who asked her out were jocks who only wanted sex, or geeks who were so far out of her league they didn't even realize it. All she wanted was a normal, kind, decent guy. Like me. Although I never did date her we became very close platonic friends. It was a very insightful relationship that I treasured far more than a romantic one. I still can't believe she was so lonely, but such is the price of true beauty.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan wrote:
such is the price of true beauty.

Don't I know it, don't I know it...

How YOU doing? Wink

Mod edit to fix broken quote tag - JF

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I managed to get a beautiful girlfriend that I love quite dearly. I was her math tutor. Taking over a college math class when you're a student, and on the first day at that, get's the chicks. Then you put on your best squirrel fur and take them out for a nice, expensive dinner at CiCi's. Or Golden Corral, if you wanna go that even further extra step.

But before you start, you have to study the prey...er...female. And stock up on much needed supplies. Don't worry about those "safe sex" things, you won't need them. Besides, you'll be in jail anyway for wearing all those squirrels you put on in the last part of the message!

Ah yes. Just be yourself. Unless you're Ted Bundy. Then be anyone but yourself. Or SOOI, might wanna be someone else if you're them, too.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My success with the ladies increased exponentially since I took up baiting. Gave me some of the best chat up lines ever.

I first get their interest by asking if they want to come back to my place and see what I've got in my trunk box. Then I say I want 30% up front to prove they are serious.

Never fails. Cool

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in agreement with the OP.

Who wants "normal"?
I'd pick the the decent looking ones every time over an assortment of swamp donkeys and troll monsters.

"But Slightly, it's what's inside that matters".

Yeah? Well you shag 'em then.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

30% of what? you get your top off and one leg out of your pants?

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic