SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi, you guys are great!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
futon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here, had to register and just say what you guys do is awesome! Number one, it's pretty friggin' funny, and number two you guys nail scamming scumbags. I find a ton of these emails in my junk email box all the time.
The reason I think it's great you guys do this is because I see the victims of this stuff. I'm a nurse in a mental health facility ( the vulnerable ) and I have seen fairly often people who believe these scammers and as a result have lost a ton of cash, lost relationships/marriages, just sad stuff, and these poor people still think a big payday is coming. I've even told their families about this site in hopes maybe their affected family member might see the light or see one of the names these dirtbags use.
So keep up the good work. It does give me a laugh, but, and you may not know it, it is a big public service, imo.

Cheers!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I see only a few in my inbox, because I have several blacklists on my mail server, but I still get some to bait and some to post in surplus.

You probably want to point the victims to Scamwarners.

Happy baiting!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here futon!

As vonpaso said, you can point the victims to scamwarners.com
Or you can tell the tales of the victims there.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi futon!
Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

futon wrote:
...what you guys do is awesome!

We know but don't tell Slightlyoutofit Image

Welcome to 419Eater futon.
As other members have said before me, a good resource is our sister site, ScamWarners.com.
Not as funny but may help with your work.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile
Hi Futon,
Welcome. Its not a pre-requisite to be sanity challenged to be a member here but it does help.
Read as much as you can, the more you learn, the better.
If you want to start baiting, apply for a mentor. They all want to teach.

I agree with your statement that we provide a service. However we have fun doing so.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
futon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I don't think I'm clever enough to bait, but I'll keep checking here, enjoy it a ton! Keep up the good work! Very Happy
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Save us a spot in the rubber room please! Some of us may need it later!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
me, just me
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

futon wrote:
Thanks! I don't think I'm clever enough to bait, but I'll keep checking here, enjoy it a ton! Keep up the good work! Very Happy

Don't worry - just type whatever comes to mind. I also like to leave out random letters. Sometimes I forget which email addy I am using and send it from the wrong one. Depending on the response I start a second bait or create a second character in an ongoing one. If they question anything I get very irate.
The fun part is, other than the sage advice from much wiser people on this forum, and baiting safely, there are many paths to success.
Come on in, the water's warm and the beer cold...and it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

futon wrote:

Trust me it's WAY easier than you think. Don't be afraid to post questions in the tips forum.

The beauty of it is that if you screw up on one scammer you can just move on. I have 5 on the line right now and I haven't even been trying.

That reminds me, I wonder if mrgoldman is back from moneygram yet???? LOL.
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Again Futon,

I was apprehensive before I started. I became even more nervous at receipt of my first reply. A hitlad by the name of Don Gunshot. Imagine being told there was a contract on your life.

By the second reply I was getting right into it. I was advised by other baiters and played it out nicely. Even got my first piggy.

Try it, apply for a mentor, post a thread on "Scambaiting Help, Hints, etc.
Then other experienced baiters can monitor the progress.
You'll get a real kick out of your first replies.

Cheers

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Futon,

A particular thought just occurred to me. Your work is to revitalize sanity in patients or contribute to it.

You can unwind on Eater 419 by contributing to the loss of sanity to scam..... er scummers.

Cheers Smile

futon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'll try it sometime. Frig knows I have enough of those emails in my junk email box.

The following are all promising my fantastic wealth. Smile

Sheik Omar Bin Mohammed ([email protected]) The Sheik and I have apparently met. I've met Jesus quite a few times plus a number vampires, but no Sheik. Wink

HELEN MOHAN

The World Bank Auditors ( Ooooooo!)

Barrister George Williams

Beautrice Kipkalya

Verna McMullen

One marked Award ( COOL!) This was signed Bill gates from Microsoft, based in Madrid, and spelled lottery wrong.

Plus various indecipherable emails and promises of a huge dong.

I clear out the junk email regularly and this stuff always winds up back in there again. This crap must be lucrative for these idiots, or there are a lot more poor gullible people out there than I thought. I wish I had the time to try this stuff out. I'll live vicariously through you guys. Smile
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@futon, welcome. Considering scammers to be idiots is an error many new baiter makes. They are not idiots, they are criminals. Sadly many make a very high living sitting at a computer, sending out scripts and sucking unwitting victims into their trap.

They may not have the best grasp of the English language, though many do. They may come up with some seemingly odd scripts, but they work often enough that the scammers keep at it.

Just be careful to not underestimate the ability of your foe.

Earlier this year I responded to a scammer using a character I have had for many years. I got a reply back for the scammer quoting an email my character had sent 4 years ago.

The scammer had changed his character, but recognized my character and the bait died immediately. I wouldn't say that is an idiot. When I checked the IP from the first bait to the recent one, yes indeed the IP was the same. He had kept records and changed his script and character, but he remembered me! Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Futon, Hi ParaNoid, Smile

The fact that your lad of 4 years responded; obviously means he has been successful to a degree, a smart one that knows the ropes well.
What he didn't realise is he was better off just ignoring you. By responding as he did, he has revealed valuable info. That info is useful to us baiters. It proves they do make money and that some are quite clever.

I suspect newbie scammers get much of the pain. Not the well practiced ones, they are smart enough to recognise the "Gmail jokers".

Cheers Smile

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Futon, welcome to the house of fun.

By all means do your very best to educate people about scams. Scamwarners also do excellent work in this respect so have a good look around there and consider signing up. Vulnerable adults are excellent prey for scammers - You don't need lots of money to get robbed, after all. Any amount will do, and being recruited as a "money mule" can have the same effect, as well as the possibility of criminal charges for money laundering. So you're in an excellent position to do a lot of good by providing a little education and keeping an eye out for funny business. Meanwhile, enjoy the show! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic