SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Tries to 1-Up my fake lad. Has anyone seen this before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I made my fake lad come out the shadows after a couple of dolla chops. He taunts the other lad and brags about cutting him down. Not too long after I send that email, I start getting bounced back emails to my fake lad's email account.

Apparently, the lad is now spoofing my lad's email address and is sending out his format to people. In the email, he's telling people to send the email to his address. I can clearly see his address on the return path in the headers. He also has it outright in the email.

I'm not sure exactly what he's trying to do. Well, I know it is probably one of two things or both. I'm guessing he of course wants to try to chop my dolla by having people email him instead of me. I'm also thinking that maybe he's trying to have my email account shut down. If people complain about receiving these messages from me, they may shut my account down.

Has anyone had this happen before?

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either of your ideas sound like they could be possible.

It sounds like it may be time your fake lad contacts him and sees if they can work the magas together, share formats, and have your fake lad help him out with his scripts (de-education of course).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, that's a great idea Oxygen. I'll see if he will go for that. So far, he hasn't responded back to any of my taunts. He just keeps trying spoof my fake lad's address.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The taunts may net get him to respond, but the prospect of more $$ may open him up.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I made several attempts at trying to talk the lad into joining me. For now, he's still maintaining radio silence. He will not respond back to my emails. I am still getting the bounce backs of him spoofing my fake lad's email address.

I also noticed that he has tried to gain access to my fake lad's email account. I checked the failed login logs and I see a few attempts from an IP that traces back to Lagos, Nigeria. It's not the exact same IP that is on his emails but it is very similar.

This lad is trying his darndest to best my fake lad. It's comical. At the same time, it is a little annoying. I'm getting tired of the bounce back emails. It doesn't matter though. He hasn't given up on my character. Until he joins forces with my fake lad, his dolla will continue to be chopped.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe contact the lad w/ another account, this time pretending to be the oga and either A) try to get him to work with you on the victim by sounding authorative or B) threaten him, telling him he's moving in on your turf and that he will start a turf war. If you want, I can scrounge up a couple of addresses of Lagos internet cafe's you can tell him to meet you at.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poke him in the eye.

Mail him from your lad's account, thanking him for sending you some great jobs from rich, stupid magas. You could say you have no idea why he wants to share jobs, but life has never been easier now he is doing all the hard small boi work for you. Offer him 5% of what you have made so far and see if he bites. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic