SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are going to have to create a new account Wink
wowow doesn't translate into Latin though.

The Hesitant (Safariicum waverus) Lad who is always on the verge of a Safari but always comes up with an appropriate excuse.

Quote:
let reply to your message is just that my wife gave birth to a baby boy yesterday so i can't make it to travel by weekend. i will be traveling by Tuesday or Wednesday hope that will be ok by you?

The Latin Lover (Illiteratus extinctus) Lad who thinks that people still communicate in Latin outside of the Vatican.

Quote:
Bonum diem

Offer Cras enim, facilisis et dui vel lacus ut ante volutpat consequat
valde Minimum% ut infra III annos 1year L ad diuturnitatem temporis
recompensatio secundum quamlibet partem mundi. Donec euismod dare
facultatem in $ to $ 100.000.000 5.000 USD.

Donec euismod elit bene elit enim maximum est prius, an perdere at
noctibus somnum EXERCITUS quam impetro a augue Legit dantis? Tu clavis
ad vivum acidum digitum tuum? Instead of usque percutiens te, id
iaculis tellus nulla John Davidson COMMODO (Lorem ipsum) Nunc Cras
tincidunt elit quis turpis Bad Credit History, invenire quis sit Lorem
elit.

Nunc consequat mi ut personarum E-mail:
Est fenerantis Name: Mr John Dav!dson:
Lender'sEmail:

... vos es bardus

Rolling Eyes

The Journeyman (Safariicum neverendus) Safari lad who is shuffled from country to country and city to city whilst crying in anguish about his "sofa'ing" and having "No Moni"

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=206310

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Latin Lad! What on earth... Shocked

ETA: Just got a new one from a lad who didn't like my reply and who obviously feels I need some guidance. He wrote an entire email of famous inspirational quotes.

----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

I advised that you note this and have a rethink.

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.

Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Men of intelligence are admired, men of wealth are envied, men of power are feared but only men of character are trusted.

True success is not defined by the size of your bank account, but rather by the amount of people's lives you can make a positive impact on.

Life has different chapters for us. One bad chapter does not mean the end of the book.

The ups and downs in life are what make us who we are. They teach us, give us insight on life lessons and give us the strength we need to hold on.

It is always best to be a part of the team who has the same goal rather than belonging to a group that has no perspective on achieving success.

Always be like and eagle and not a parrot. A parrot speaks but can't fly high, whereas an eagle is silent and has the willpower to touch the sky.

Life is not all about smooth ride, neither it should be. What separates achievers from others is the way they rise after the fall.

Look forward to tomorrow, only then you will be able to fix the mistakes you made today with every sunrise, rises a new opportunity to succeed.

He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future conquers the past.

Luck has a peculiar habit of favouring those who don't depend on it. So just believe in yourself and find a way to your dreams and opportunities that comes your way.

The best way to deal with situation is not to refrain, but to step forward and enjoy the pain. Then nothing can hold you back.

If yesterday didn't end up the way you planned, just remember God created today for you to start planning again.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, wowwow. So Brima has gotten a genus named after him. He will be so proud when i tell him.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut

Great stuff as usual.

The Motivational Speaker (Scammedouticum motivatus) Lad who sends long you lists of inspirational quotes so you feel inspired to fall for his lame scam.

Dr. Mike ~ the pleasure is all mine.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh. The Motivational Speaker certainly has good "advices" for the lads as well. What could be more apropos than this?

Quote:
The best way to deal with situation is not to refrain, but to step forward and enjoy the pain.

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Traditional (Illiteratus riskyfreeus) Lad who uses well known '419 scam' euphemisms and phrases in his e-mails.

Quote:
all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risky free claim.

Quote:
Motherless babies home

Quote:
Remain bless

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pony Express (Nutsia Equus) Lad who accepts that horseback courier is a legitimate way to deliver your fund.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207335&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Funeral Mis-Director (Illiteratus Requiem) Very dumb lad who sends you pictures of a celebrity funeral, while asking you if this is 'you' in the coffin of if you are still 'alife'.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1739425#1739425

.. this is possibly the dumbest modality I've ever come across and a must read . Laughing

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Gay Lad (Bustii homosexus) Lad who is awfully open about his sexualiy, but in his opening salvo he never mentions what he actually wants.
.. possible date scam lad but never actually found out ..

Quote:
Hello,
My name is Barrister Ronnie Reeves, I am gay and do not have any regrets, I sent an email to you earlier regarding an inquiry but have not heard from you since then, Please confirm if you received my email or not as ts important you do so.
I wil be waiting for your kind r evert.
Ronnie.

Embarassed

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What's wrong with that? I always start business letters by stating my sexual orientation. Doesn't everyone?

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed scammedout Smile
My name is The Mad Reverend Kindly P Wanker and I like to fuck goats .. I sent you an e-mail earlier ...

Schrödinger's Safari Lad (Safariicum paradoxus) Lad who you believe has been on a safari and they have told you they have traveled, but annoyingly you just cannot prove it.

..The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that the lad is simultaneously on safari and not on safari, until you get his location from I.P or cellphone number then you will know either way.

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rampant Inflator (Inflatia tohellicum): Offers sums in the billions rather than millions (of US$), suggesting that they will deliver the consignment to your door, in what, a juggernaught?

How's about a septillion dollars?
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoolBaitStore/contractscan.jpg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TwentyPercentCooler that is pretty funny.

How about this

The Quadrillion (Twentypercentcoolericum Infinitas) Particularly dumb loan lad who offers to loan you a quadrillion dollars (1 with 24 zeros) and a repayment plan longer than the presumed existence of our sun, which also fortunately starts in the year 202011. Repayments are a bit steep though.

.. so basically you might not have to pay the remainder of your loan even if you were immortal (there can be only one) as the sun would have long since waned and engulfed the earth as a red giant.
What a great loan!

The Voodoo Killer (Nutsia Baronsamedia) Weird voodoo lad who turns into a pseudo hit lad.

Quote:

HELLO MY NAME IS BABA JUJU SPIRITUAL FATHER AND LAM FROM GHANA WEST AFRICA.
I HAVE BEEN SENT BY MY ANCESTORS TO PROTECT YOU AND GUILD YOU FROM ALL THE PLANS YOUR ENEMIES HAVE UPON YOUR LIFE MAKING EVERYTHING VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO BEAR. YOU HAVE A HIGH TIME BUSINESS ON YOUR WAY COMING AND YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER WANTS TO TAKE CARE THE BUSINESSES AND THE MONEY CONTACT ME NOW.AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER AND SOME OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE AFTER YOUR SUCCESS AND PLANNING TO KILL YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I HAVE BEEN SENT BY OUR ANCESTORS TO TELL YOU ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE GOING THROUGH IN YOUR LIFE.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE THAN REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS AT STICK.

NOTE: THIS ARE THE THINGS I CAN DO

1. PROTECT YOU FROM ANY SPIRITUAL OCCULT.
2. IF SOME ONE WANTS TO KILL YOU I CAN TURN ALL THE CURSE BACK TO THE PERSON.
3. TREATMENT OF CANCER .
4. TREATMENT OF STROKE
5. PROTECT YOUR BUSINESSES.
6. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND ANY CURSE
7. CURE ANY SICKNESSES.

THANKS AND MAY ALL MY 10000 THOUSAND ANCESTORS PROTECT YOU TILL YOU ARE CLEAN FROM ALL YOUR
ENEMIES.

Quote:
HELLO ,

ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WANTS TO KILL YOU AND I HAVE SEEN IT SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING IN FORMATIONS SO THAT I WILL WORK ON THAT IMMEDIATELY

1. YOUR FULL NAMES

2. COUNTRY

3. ADDRESS

4. CELL PHONE NUMBERS

5. AND YOUR PICTURE

THANKS WAITING FOR YOU NOW

Shocked

Please don't kill me Mr Babajuju you moron ... you were supposed to be curing my ass cancer by drinking goats pee and singing madly about your love of cheese!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Terminal - a "diplomat" is trapped at your local airport, and he can only get to you if a customs clearance can be obtained from a court in a different continent.

Quote:
WHY DID YOU JUST ALLOW MY DIPLOMAT L0P3Z 4L1' 0LOW0, TO BE CALLING ME DISTURBING ME CALLING ME DISTRUBING ME ALL IS JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR DELIVERY THAT YOU HAVE NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM WITH THE PAYMENT INFO OF THE BANANCE $250USD, SO THAT HE CAN BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THIS ONLY CUSTOM CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND LIVE THE AIRPORT TO COME AND DELIVER TO YOU BECAUSE AS I AM BE TELLING YOU SINCE THAT I REALLY TRUST HIM AND ALSO I BELIEVE HIM A VERY SMART DIPLOMAT WHO SUPPOSE TO DELIVER TO YOU BUT YOU CAN NOT JUST UNDERSTAND THAT IS WHY I AM BE TELLING YOU THAT I REALLY WANT YOU TO WORK WITH HIM' NOT TODAY THAT I AM BE WORKING WITH HIM SINCE MORE THAN 11 TO 12YEARS NOW NOT TODAY THAT IS WHY I REALLY BELIEVE HIM A VERY STARGE MUSLIM DIPLOMAT.
SINCE THAT DAY AND THE BEGINNING OF THIS YOUR DELIVERY I REALLY SAW IT THAT THIS YOUR DELIVERY IS WELL SUCCESSFUL AND FANTACTIS, THAT IS WHY I AM NOW PUTTING MORE EFFORT TO MAKE SURE MY DIPOMAT L0P3Z 4L1' 0LOW0, OBTAIN THIS ONLY CUSTOM CLARANCE CERTIFICATE AND AND EXIT AWAY FROM THE AIRPORT TO COME AND DELIVER TO YOU TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN NOW SETTLE HIM WITH OUR DELIVERY COMPENSATION THAT IS ACTUALLY WHAT WE ARE WORKING FOR, AND ALSO THIS IS DELIVERY ISSUE, ALL WHAT YOU HAVE TO NO IS THAT I DID NOT WANT THE CUSTOMS TO COME AND ASK US TO COME AND PAY FOR ANY ORDER THING, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TO MAKE VERY FAST TO COME UP WITH THIS BALANCE $250USD, SO THAT DIPLOMAT CAN BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THIS ONLY CERTIFICATE AND LIVE THE AIRPORT TO COME AND DELIVER TO YOU TODAY, SO THAT HE CAN COME AND MEET UP WITH HIS FAMILY OVER HERE WITH ME OVER HERE IN AFRICA.
PLEASE LET US CUT LONG ROPE VERY SHORT; ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU JUST GO AND SEND THIS BALANCE $250USD, AND GET IN TOUCH WITH MY DIPLOMAT L0P3Z 4L1' 0LOW0, WITH THE PAYMENT INFO AS YOU SAID AND PROMISE SO THAT HE CAN BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THIS ONLY CERTIFICATE AND LIVE THE AIRPORT TO COME AND DELIVER TO YOU, ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN' YOUR DELIVERY IS WELL SUCCESSFUL, BUT DO NOT FORGET TO REMEMBER ME, IT IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FULL FAMILY AS FROM TODAY IN JUSUS NAME OK.
I HOPE TO HEAR FROM MY DIPLOMAT L0P3Z 4L1' 0LOW0, THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM WITH THE PAYMENT INFO AS YOU SAID OK.

Quote:
WHO TOLD YOU THAT MY DIPLOMAT L0P3Z 4L1' 0LOW0' HE IS NOT OVER THERE IN ALICE SPRINGS AIRPORT WITH YOUR 4 DISCOVERING CONTAINER TRUNK BOXES, PLEASE PLEASE I DID NOT JUST WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU AGAIN, ALL WHAT I JUST NEED FROM YOU JUST GO AND SEND THIS BALANCE $250USD, BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY TRY MY POSSIBILITIES BEST TO COME UP WITH $100USD, HE IS NOT OVER THERE IN THE AIRPORT BUT I SPEND MY LAST $70USD IN HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE WHERE I WANT TO OBTAIN ALL YOUR DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE THAT BACK UP THIS YOUR 4 BOXES AND ALSO I SEND THE DOCUMENT TO YOU IN CLUDE YOUR 'CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP, SO THAT YOU WILL SURELY NO WHAT WE ARE TALIKNG ABOUT.
THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU THAT I GIVE YOU 100% ASSURANCE GUARANTEE THAT I REALLY TRUST MY DIPLOMAT L0P3Z 4L1' N0L0W0, AND ALSO I BELIEVE HIM A VERY SMART DIPLOMAT WHO SUPPOSE TO DELIVER TO YOU THAT IS WHY I AM BE TELLING YOU SINCE ALSO THAT I REALLY WANT YOU TO WORK WITH HIM, HE WILL SURELY DELIVER TO YOU SUCCESSFUL TODAY.
ALL I HAVE TO TELL TO NO TIME TO WASTE AGAIN I DID NOT JUST WANT CUSTOMS TO COME AND ASKL US TO PAY FOR ANY THING AGAIN, JUST GO AND SEND THE BALANCE $250USD.
AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE MY MAIL JUST GIVE ME CALL, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL IMMEDIATELLY OK.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, like the Tom Hanks film of the same name.

The Terminal (Yastrebicum terminus) Lad who suggests that a "diplomat" is trapped at your local airport (Alice Springs), and he can only get to you if a customs clearance can be obtained from a court in a different continent.
.. I say let the non-existent diplomat sweat .. Wink

The Evil Doctor Dolittle (Nutsia zoologica) Very strange voodoo/hitlad who asks to be sent specific animals, supposedly for some blood letting ceremony.

Quote:

PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS SO THAT I PERFORM SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR YOU

. live female crocodile $300

2. live tortoise 2 $200
3 white male cow 400$

4. white dove 10 $300

thanks and provide all the items

Shocked

The Killing kind (Desperandii toxica) Sick and needy lad who suggests his treatment is actually killing him.

Quote:
I am undergoing killing medical treatment

puke

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Desperately in need of a massage: When a lad confuses the word "message" for "massage" and then accidentally implies that he was needing one too.
Lad wrote:
i got your massage very late

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sic bastard: a more general form of the lad who mistakes message and massage.

As for the loan the real beauty is I don't have to even begin repayments for two million years!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys, we already have a genus that covers this one Wink

The Misinterpreter (Jhrcicum typosukia) Lad whose typos/English errors entirely change the meaning of his requests (for instance, my "driver's linens.")

How about this:
The Spanish Fly (Illiteratus Iberia) Lad who translates philosophical quotes into Spanish (and gets it wrong)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208242&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=ffbc663bf97cc2dcaedec1baa608145e

The Subjugated (Illiteratus respondus) Lad who emails his script to you that somehow still contains the Subject line returned from an unwilling victim.

Quote:

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:33:53 -0700
Subject: Re: fuck off and go to hell asswipe
To: [email protected]

Good day Mr Simon, ...

The Groveler (Nutsia apologeticus) Lad whose illiterate apology goes a bit too far when you dump him for whatever reason.

Quote:
u are thhe only hope i ahve in my life i beg
pls
pls
i promise it will not happen again i belive u
pls help i beg u
pls
forgive me
are u there
pls
are u there
hello
pls i am begibg u pls forgive
i am not fine
pls
hello pls
if dont talk to me i can sleep pls
i beg u please forgive me
pls
pls talk to me
pls talk to me pls
my temprature is very hot now pls
i big u pls for give me
pls for give me u know i do not understand msot of your english
i dont know how i will expalinthis
pls forgive me
i beg
pls
pls talk give offline or call me when you come online pls
pls get back to me
pls for give find a place in your heart to forgive me
i promise this will not happen again

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stredded and Surrounded: When a lad is on safari and makes up an excuse to make you feel bad for sending them to the "desert", "bush" etc by saying that they were attacked, about to be attacked, seriously injured, etc because of not coming to get them sooner.

Quote:
This place is a desert and some boys surrounded me here so i need to get out from here immedaitely.
Am scared honestly and i don't know what to do.
Please this is my number, try and contact me immediately so that i will move out from here.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Koko, a true classic, as usual I'll mess with the description.

The Bushman (Safariicum Kokomeisteri) Safari lad who makes up an excuse to make you feel bad for sending them to the "desert", "bush" etc by saying that they were attacked, about to be attacked, seriously injured, etc because of not coming to get/meet them sooner.

The Testiphile (Nutsia Scroti) Sarcastic lad who rumbles your bait and repeatedly emails you , telling you what to do with your testicles.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208232&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Positive/Negative - A Lad who often puts can when he means can't.

Hearken to the one puzzled by Brad's weird writing style and not only headed his email

Quote:
i can understand you

but went on to write

Quote:
yes what you are writeing i can understand them

Confusion reigned...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Puzzled
Lad who has been made to order and solve a puzzle (one of these days... Smile )

The Concise Emailer
Lad who gives away all the critical info in one sentence (I would like to donate my money to God, contact me at [email]), yet still posts their entire lengthy script in an attempt to convince us of their legitimacy.

Possible safari (unverified). Watch this space
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys Wink, and welcome to the scammer species hunt 'Fusion Event'

The In-cant-er (Yastrebicum noni) Illiterate lad who cannot say 'cannot or can't' and supplants 'can' as if it has the same meaning ..

The Concise Emailer (Eventicum concis) Lad who gives away all the critical info in one sentence (I would like to donate my money to God, contact me at [email]), yet still posts their entire lengthy script in an attempt to convince us of their legitimacy.

The I.T lad (Illiteraus computi) A lad who suggests he works in I.T but has no real technical knowledge, and seems to make up his own hardware to suit his scam.
You need a special 'hard dick' .. for this guy. ->
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208575

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Racially confused (Illiteratus ethnicus) Lad who seems to be slightly confused by what his own race is when he has to fill out forms.

hmm, 'Black American' eh, are you sure you aren't just a dimwit Ghanaian lad Smile

Note: This is not a racial slur about 'black' people, I'm just having a giggle at the lad lying on his forms as if being 'American' gives him some credibility, and the fact that the ethnic group 'Black American' doesn't actually exist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians or African American would be legitimate.

Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, my username is silly. But it's also completely unrelated to any other usernames I've ever had Very Happy

The Facebook Addict
Lad who says that he cannot send you a trophy or go on a safari because the rebels are beating a path to his door [e.g. a dire situation that must be immediately reacted to], but immediately follows up that e-mail with an invitation to join Facebook, LinkedIn, or a similar site.

Possible safari (unverified). Watch this space
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi fusion, that's really funny. Have you got a quote of text from the lad (proof) to go with the new species ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic