SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lobstah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Lobstah here. I'm looking to get started, and wanted to say hello. I've got a couple of questions, but I think they are supposed to go into another part of the forum. Anyway, hello all!
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lobstah wrote:
Hi, Lobstah here. I'm looking to get started, and wanted to say hello. I've got a couple of questions, but I think they are supposed to go into another part of the forum. Anyway, hello all!

Hey Lobstah, good to have you on board. If you're just getting started, it's recommended you

- read all the Sticky topics
- read up in Eater University

Enjoy your stay here!.

And I see you already found the Help forum..well done!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Paul__MaiPud
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

Have been lurking for a while and finally decided to venture out on my own. Tried to sign up for a mentor but got a message that one wasn't available?

Best,

Paul_Maipud

Update: Just tried to sign up again and it worked just fine!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul__MaiPud wrote:
Hello all,

Update: Just tried to sign up again and it worked just fine!

Welcome! You didn't get a Mentor first because the obligatory background check and cavity search had to be completed. You are fine. Just wait until the exam on the stickys... Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of dentist performs the cavity search?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ A thorough one! They are always looking for (dental) cavities. Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
BaitConQueso
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, Just dropping a little message here to say hello! I always thought about leading these folks astray and never really had the time or support... stumbled in here one day and realized... i'm not alone! I work as a physician full time, but this is turning out to be a fun little distraction. Cheers! (Also, anyone out there in the US? Looks like a lot of UK folks who... strangely... spell cheque the same way as I do in the US... hmmmm)

anyhow, cheers!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, BaitConQueso!

Actually, a whole of our members are from the US - and from all over the world. Your expertise will be very welcome, e.g. some of us are currently baiting a really dirty piece of work who is selling "herbal cancer medicine" and advising his victims to stop getting chemo and orthodox medicines. We love to throw complicated questions, official looking forms and nonsensical but very scientific sounding stuff at them.

Before you start baiting, please read the stickies, have a look at our Eater University, bait safe - and then have fun!

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

I'm in the US and so are my characters - well actually, one is on her way to London to claim a prize - or rather, she's approaching Detroit intending to change planes in several hours to arrive in London tomorrow morning. I don't know where everyone's really from, but there are even some West Africans here.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of Yanks here, BCQ (including me) Very Happy You could probably have a lot of fun baiting the lads who claim to have cancer - there are LOTS of those around. I'm imagining a baiting character who is a little skeptical of the sick lad's story and wants to see some medical documentation of the lad's diagnosis and treatment. You'd probably get some hilarious hospital certificates and such.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After having an unfortunate incident of baiter burnout, I'm back ~

Time to do battle with the mugus again. Smile

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lachesis!!! Welcome back!!!! happy crowd Don't worry, we have some leftover lads reserved for you - even though scamming has nearly died out. Wink

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! Lots of new baiters (welcome) , resurrected old baiters (welcome back).

Here's to a bumper lad harvest this year. beers!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
BaitConQueso
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Welcome, BaitConQueso!

Actually, a whole of our members are from the US - and from all over the world. Your expertise will be very welcome, e.g. some of us are currently baiting a really dirty piece of work who is selling "herbal cancer medicine" and advising his victims to stop getting chemo and orthodox medicines. We love to throw complicated questions, official looking forms and nonsensical but very scientific sounding stuff at them.

Before you start baiting, please read the stickies, have a look at our Eater University, bait safe - and then have fun!

I read the cancer ones and it infuriated me. Keeping them busy and redirected all over the place is going to be a new hobby of mine Smile

These guys are pretty "simple" of mind i'm seeing from my inbox; they just say "give me your info" and have prescripted emails.... I'm waiting for a few to get off topic more than "Thank you for interest, pleas snd ur info"

amazing that this stuff can take place on such a large level with nobody stopping it...
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BCQ wrote:
amazing that this stuff can take place on such a large level with nobody stopping it...

Well.... that's not entirely true. There aren't many of us but I like to think we are pretty effective. Very Happy All kidding aside, I take your point. It is appalling to see what these parasites can do to a victim's life.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
trialized
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. Since this is the welcome thread, I also want to say "hi" Smile

I've probably been one of the lucky ones who for some reason was never really bombarded with 419 Scammer e-mails in any of my real accounts (not even in the Spam folder! At least none that I've seen...), although I knew they existed.

It wasn't until I found this website with the hilarious collections of trophies, that I got interested in what these scammers do and created a fake e-mail address to try and catch some, and waste their time.

But I have a question: I noticed people are baiting them for years already, they sure must've gotten smarter? I've been wondering if there's still a good field of lads to 'harvest' nowadays. I've tried to reply to some of them, but it seems all I write is ignored and all I get are automated replies.

Anyway, looking forward to learning more!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

There are smart lads, dumb lads, experienced lads, and new lads. There's no way to tell who's at the other end without trying something. Also what we may perceive as stupidity often is just belonging to a different culture. Check out the Harry Potter bait. By now most people in English-speaking countries have heard of at least one term from the Harry Potter books, even if they don't read them; but that lad didn't.

Half the first replies I send are ignored. Probably the lads get too many to answer. And the first few replies you get are usually script. Just keep plugging at them, and throw them curves.

×186
thunderbird22
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi guys, just joined the site on recomendation of a good buddy. hopefully i'll get the hang of all the terminology soon and look forward to wasting some scammers time. probably need loads of tips and help though. should be fun.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Thunderbird!

I realise we use a kind of slang; just ask for explanations. We are always happy to show off our experience.

We have a great place for eager students: The Eater University.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51
Lots of advice, here, too:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

The basic rules are
- bait safe
- have fun!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trialized wrote:

But I have a question: I noticed people are baiting them for years already, they sure must've gotten smarter? I've been wondering if there's still a good field of lads to 'harvest' nowadays. I've tried to reply to some of them, but it seems all I write is ignored and all I get are automated replies.

Anyway, looking forward to learning more!
Welcome to all new baiters from another noob! Those replies are scripted right off the bat. Get them off of that and you have room to play. They only get wise to it when people tell them the game at the end of a bait. Otherwise they are left questioning where things went wrong.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TiredAndEmotional
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another new arrival. The stroppy git in me likes the idea of wasting some scammer's time Very Happy

It's been all quiet on my scam front for a while, ever since a British Army sergeant in Iraq contacted me with some of Saddam's gold. Hopefully there'll be something new on the horizon soon.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome TiredAndEmotional. Lads cover the whole spectrum of possibilities.

What type do you prefer to waste their time?

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new Members and returning old farts. Very Happy
The water is warm, the coffee is hot, and the cakes are always fresh from Corona's Kitchen. Enjoy! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TiredAndEmotional
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Welcome TiredAndEmotional. Lads cover the whole spectrum of possibilities.

What type do you prefer to waste their time?

I'm not fussy really. Anyone who has made me waste any of my time by clicking the 'spam' button at the top of an email is fair game, as is anyone who would've made be do it if the email hadn't gone direct to the spam bin.

It's been an educational read through the FAQs and guides so far. I think I've got the basics of a victim character worked out, I just need a willing lad to drop me a line, they seem to have gone quiet over the last month Rolling Eyes
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a look in Surplus. Plenty of lads to go around!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic