SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad was dialing from 00234 (Nigerial) but now 070 (UK num)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've set up my FleXtel account to email me when I get a call:

I used to see this sort of thing a lot from my lad:
Code:
FleXtel number 07010046xxx was called from 002347069648xxx at 23:10:36 on Aug 11 2011.

The 234 prefix is Nigeria, so that's the lad calling me from Nigeria, while claiming to be in Canada.

On one occasion, his number was not withheld, but usually I don't see the last three digits.

But now I see he too is using an 070 number, which is a UK personal number.
Code:

FleXtel number 07010046xxx was called from 07069648xxx at 17:45:23 on Aug 14 2011.

Has he managed to reduce his call charges by using an 070 number?

The fact his 070 number ends in 648xxx, but he dialed me from a number in Nigeria which also ends in 648xxx, might just be coincidence, maybe he picked the number to be similar to his own. Perhaps there's some relationship between his Nigerian number and his UK number I don't know about.

I'm really keen if anyone can make any progress on getting even more expensive numbers, like I see dialing Greenland was suggested as being very expensive from Nigeria.

wasname
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be an accomplice .

My tip: dont overfocus on the costs they make. Even if they dont call at all, you are waisting their time. That is time not spend on potential victims..which is a great result!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

070 numbers are premium rate, but all the money goes to the telco and the lad gets nothing. I don't know if the lad can choose a particular number, but it seems so from your post.
I don't know why a lad would use one if not claiming to be in the UK.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rest assured, it's a slim chance that the second phone call was from the U.K.

Mistake me if I'm wrong but it appears that the two numbers in question have a different amount of digits

The thing I noticed, is that the number with the "070" beginning isn't really from the U.K. Actually, it appears to be from the exact same country (Nigeria) Minus the country code 234!

Check out the first number, and then remove the numbers "00234" and then then compare with the second number.

Viola! You have the second number.

Now the reason for the country code to be missing when your lad called I do not know.

I did some research on your guy's number too, if you care.

Assuming that the number he physically called you with is "+234-(706)-964-8xxx", I can tell you right know he is a mobile phone user who is a subscriber to MTN, the largest Telephone provider in Nigeria (I'm pretty sure the largest)

The reason I know this is because of the Area Code "706" MTN Mobile actually owns the area codes 803 and 706 in Nigeria. Although they are called "Area Codes" they tell you absolutely nothing about your lad's area. In fact, not a single one of the GSM carriers in Nigeria reveal any geographic location. Only landlines and non-GSM telephone providers indicate a general idea of location.

Thank the Lord for Wikipedia!

Any who, if you want to report any 803 or 706 Nigerian numbers, feel free to do so here at MTN Mobile's own website!

This is so interesting. Man, I think I should write an article on this.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFAIK you cannot call using a +4470 number. Its a safe bet that you lad is exactly where he was before, still paying top dollar to call you.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The 070 operator FleXtel now offers outgoing calls via your 070 tel no. You dial your own FleXtel no from your landline/mobile, and select an option to call out. This displays your 070 no on the receiver's caller display. The advantage to FleXtel is that it encourages others to ring you back on your FleXtel no. The advantages to the user include using your 070 no for Caller Line Identification and also Call Recording (offered by FleXtel for both incoming and outgoing calls).

http://www.flextel.com/help/Call+Gateway/About.html
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Thanks TM- you learn something every day Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You're welcome! I personally have learnt so much since joining this site. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic