SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ideas needed now someone has died.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is going to sell some equipment to a radio club. But II almost lost my lad - he had become very suspicious, but I think I've turned it around. He has been trying to phone the secretary, but she never answers the phone. I don't think be believed me when I said she was ill.

But today I told him she had died, and then got her phone disconnected, so even if he tried to ring, the number would be invalid.

So now he thinks he is selling to a club where the secretary had just died. He seems distressed by this.

OMG! So what's gonna happen Nick? I was about sending the form and i
got this shocking news. This is really sad, i am speechless

And in a follow-up email

Nick,

Here is the scanned form and i will also supply the 6 Eimac 4CX10000D
tubes. Let me know when payment will commence and how will you send
payment details? Its a sad news about vicky's death. May her soul rest
in peace.

Regards
Alex

So now I think he believes she was ill, and that's why she was not answering her phone. He phoned me for several minutes tonight - asking about mainly payment of course.

I had intended that she made the Western Union payment, but died before she had given the MTCN, but for complex reasons I had to have her die earlier.

So now I'm thinking about exploiting the club secretaries death. One obvious way is that the clubs assets have been frozen because of her death. I could say we wont get the funds released until probate is granted, which can take up to 6 months. That could keep him on a bit of string for 6 months! However, it is hard to see how I can keep the emails and phone calls going if he thinks there's long legal process (getting probate) that will have to be sorted out.

We could find out she had in fact embezzled the money and the club has none in its account, but we only found this out after she died. That could delay payment.

Another option would be to have a form he has to submit to the solicitors dealing with her death, outlining that he is owed money.

I could suggest he FAXes the local police station and give a FleXtel FAX number. I don't suppose he would be keen to FAX the police over the matter! But I guess this is involving an innocent 3rd party - the police.

Any other ideas?
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Halfway through your post I was thinking you should make Vicky an embezzler. Of course until this matter is thoroughly investigated and her name cleared no funds could be available. When the funds are unfrozen, of course your lad will be one of the first to be paid, so he needs to go ahead and send any forms now.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about... you are just receiving top secret (deep throat style) information that she embezzled and shipped her money via assets overseas, like say, to Nigeria. Evil Lol Or maybe you've tracked the package to the UK, but now one of HER scammer associates took it to Africa. She had been murdered, of course. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If she were killed in possibly a suspicious manner, possibly by another club member, the police would have to freeze all club financial assets sadly delaying the process. You could even have the police talk with the lad (is he a suspect because he talked to her right before his death) and the police need an audio deposition professing his innocence.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a while back I ran into a similar situation during a bait. I, too, went the route of killing off a character. To back it up I created a newspaper article detailing the case and mentioning some suspicious foreign (i.e. Nigerian or wherever the lad calls home) men being tied to the criminal actions. I was then able to slap the lad for sending some cronies to the States even though he was very adamant that he did no such thing.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A simple option could be to exploit the standard chaos and red tape surrounding any death. She has no next of kin, so the club is making arrangements for her funeral. You can't give her a pauper's burial of course, so some of those funds she had set aside for the purchase are being diverted to give her a proper funeral. A new Secretary has to be given access to the accounts. Which requires affidavits and powers of attorney. Then, of course, you have to go through the paperwork she was working on. POs have to be reissued by someone who is alive, of course, and since she had all the documentation (invoices, ID cards, and whatnot), which has now somehow (mysteriously!) gone missing, you'll need the lad to resupply any paperwork he had previously sent.

It's really just a terrible mess, and while you're very sorry, this is how it must be handled. Regulations, you see. You can't fight city hall, right?

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dangle lots of cash.

The death of a secretary would cause all sorts of issues with equipment orders and other transactions. Thank goodness there's an account with 50,000.00 pounds in it set aside as contingency fund. Your lad will only have to supply photos of the flux capacitor that he sent.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everyone. I can't try the "no next to kin", since I've already told him her daughter was pregnant and so she was looking forward to having a grandchild.

Since my own character is called Nick Leeson,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Leeson
http://www.nickleeson.com/

I did think of putting some of the bait along the lines of what happened to the real Nick Leeson.

For those that don't know, Nick Leeson was a trader in Barings Bank and made some unauthorised tranding. It started by his attempts to protect a colleague who made a mistake, but eventually got out of hand. He never embezzled the money, but the losses were stored in this "error account". He literally broke the bank, which had been trading for over 300 hundred years. I think it owed 1.3 billion USD in the end.

I guess Vicky could have created an "error account", and the total losses in the account mean the club is broke. I guess a radio club owing 1.3 billion USD would be a bit suspicious!!!

For some reason, my lad does not want to put his passport details on the form. The form asks for a country and passport number. His lawyer advised him not to do it. We discussed the passport for over 7 and a half minutes on the phone today - the longest phone call he has ever has made to my expensive 070 number!! I think he will complete the form, putting details of his passport.

Of course, if we ever ask to see the passport, he will have some serious work to do, to fake a passport. I don't actually think he is capable of doing that - he seems too stupid. So that would probably be the end of the bait.

wasname
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can't try the "no next to kin", since I've already told him her daughter was pregnant

Maybe it was not a blood relative, just someone who was like a "daughter" to her. Maybe had been a "foster" daughter. Possibly a step-daughter that she just called "daughter."

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, that want work. I've already said that her daughter was pregnant and the child would grow up not knowing he grandmother. It's a bit late for that.

Of course, I suspect the lad would not recall this, but I don't want to take a chance.

wasname
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I know what you said; but it might be worth a shot. Many people call others "sons" or "daughters" when they are in fact no blood relatives, but a step-child or foster child. Just like some people call others "aunt" or "uncle" and they are not blood kin.

I find sometimes in baiting some things are worth a shot IMO

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic