SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What scam is he running?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor Timothy
Surgery is closed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm running two baits at the moment.

One is a "very good professional private loan service."

It's the only very good professional private loan service that uses hotmail that I've ever seen, but no matter.

I was just wondering - he says he wants to send me the loan I "desperately need," and he says he'll just send it as a courier service to my "address." What scam is he running here? He hasn't asked me for money. The interest rate is very steep, but he seems fine with literally just delivering the money to my house. Anyone have an explanation?

P.S. I have told him to leave the money in a plastic bag in the head of the lion in Trafalgar Square. He didn't like that idea.
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll eventually ask for some sort of fee. Possibly a courier fee, or some sort of clearance fee, or tax, or whatever. Before the money is delivered some sort of problem will arise to necessitate a payment.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Doctor Timothy
Surgery is closed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, alright. Thanks Gi-

Gimli. Laughing Another fine name.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couriers delivering money (even diplomatic ones) are usually unlucky enough to be detained at the airport on suspicion of money laundering. A problem easily resolved with a payment by WU. I can't recall hearing of it happening in a loan scam but anything is possible in Ladland.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another detail worth mentioning - they will usually ask for lots of personal information. When things go sour, they may threaten you with being arrested by the FBI, or transform the swindle into a "hitman" scam (basically extortion with threats).

As a hint, if you get a hitman scam in the wild, have fun with it, these are the lowest forms of intelligence outside a mouldy fridge and great to get all worked up and angry.

On the loan lad - there will be fees, there's always fees. could be for anything.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic