SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Common Mistakes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever emailed a lad, posing as one of your characters, from another character's email account? I just did, fortunately the lad was too stupid to notice...

What are the most common mistakes you make on a regular basis. For me, I tend to get my character's back stories mixed up.

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to be too direct with the lad, asking quite early a trophy.

But as I start baiting 10-20 lads, I always get a few 3 or 4 that accept my requests. So they are the nice mugu that are worth the shot to work with Very Happy
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't say there are any mistakes I make on a regular basis. Not because I am so perfect that I don't make mistakes, but because I don't think there are many mistakes you can't talk your way out of in a bait.

One of the most worrisome was in our Shorty bait earlier this year. We use photos of Nicole Richie as Lucy, typically ones that aren't so obviously famous. I am usually very careful to edit them in some way so they won't show up in TinEye or other googleable ways. However, once I forgot to change the name of the photo's file name and it clearly said something like: '944653803_richie_nicole.jpg'.

Thinking the gig was up, all of Team Shorty were all on pins and needles for 24 hours awaiting Shorty's reply. Would he notice it?

Of course he noticed it but not in the way we thought. He thought the name was 'Richie Nicole' and that was the name of one of Lucy's kidnappers! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Don't see why the lads should worry with slips like that, often they post with a different name than the email account one. Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a general mistake people make is being too nervous or worry about details. I have changed names, emails, phone numbers on lads and they haven’t even batted an eye.

I’ve made the mistake a of misdirecting emails a ton of times, with very little fall out.

People should take care, but a few mistakes rarely ruin a bait, as long as the lad is properly hooked.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

over stretching myself, there are only 24hrs in a day, i tend to have about 50 things at once on the go, some lads im straight baiting, some im testing new things on, and then im doing 101 things in other areas as well.

I think its fair to say that is my worse trait, as it delays everything and then i have no patience. but i do manage to get there in the end Razz im sure there are a few lads out there with a nice dose of fatigue.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always catch myself before writing my own name at the end of an email to a lad. Especially if I write 'Regards' to sign off

I think it's habit from when I write work emails and I have to stop myself writing my real name in baits. I did it once and the lad asked about it. Just mentioned that it was my middle name which a lot of people use to refer to me - he bought it.

Just need to make sure it doesn't swing the other way and I start signing off my work emails with my baiting character names Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyAmadeus wrote:
Just need to make sure it doesn't swing the other way and I start signing off my work emails with my baiting character names Laughing

I imagine my boss would be concerned if I signed off as Ben Dover or my personal favorite Harold Knutz

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've accidentally sent a lad a message CC:ed to other characters that aren't supposed to know each other Embarassed It is usually handled by blaming harckers who are trying to chop the lad's dollar.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just about sent a personal email about weekend plans to one of my lads. I use Thunderbird, so the contacts for all of my different email addresses are in one address book. I have a friend whose email starts with "phil.g" and I'm used to typing "phil." and then hitting tab and having his email get entered into the recipient field. But I had recently started baiting a lad whose address began "phil.d" so it put his email in the recipient field instead. I had typed the email and hit send before I realized my mistake and I was just able to hit cancel before it sent it. Embarassed I ended up dropping the lad and deleting his email from my address book because I knew that I would keep doing that.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Early on my mistake was responding too quickly and not doing the one question per email, one email per day.

After reading accounts other baiters posted, I quickly broke that habit -- so much so that occasionally after not hearing from me for a while, I get the "Are you dead?" in the subject line from the lad.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my early baiting days, more than just a few times I signed emails to the lads with my real initials - because I was sending so many work emails which I signed off that way (automatically). Obviously this is not at all safe baiting! The way I fixed it was to use a different web-based email for my baiting accounts so the look and feel was totally different, and also adopting baiting characters who wrote in a style completely separate from my own personal voice. By doing this I was able to train myself to prevent mistakes like these.

Nowadays I still make quite a few mistakes but they are completely harmless. All of them can be considered carelessness and lack of detail in remembering which bait is which, or which storyline is which. For example replying to Scammer #1 that I have still not heard from the barrister, when this ought to go to a totally different Scammer #2. Or other times when I have accidentally made an excuse related to a payment when the lad has not reached the point of requesting payment. And so on and so forth.
Fortunately almost all of these can be handled by apologizing and telling the lad "this relates to a different business, please delete that email". And sometimes you get a lad warning as a bonus as they try to get you to focus on their deal and theirs alone.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've become a bit lazy and blasé about my baiting these days and make lots of mistakes. If lads pick up on anything and question me about it, I just ask if they want me to point out all the spelling and grammatical mistakes they have made in their emails to me. It always shuts them up even if they know how to write correctly. Wink

My favourite lad mistake is when they mix me up with someone else and write saying a cancer patient has died, but I still get email from the deceased. That's happened to me a couple of times and is priceless.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only got the few working at the moment, and they are my first. I already see that I am thinking too far ahead and trying to anticipate where I can work certain things into these. I'm working on breaking that habit!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatting has its hazards where you can get baits mixed up. For example, I had "S3ly Love" (stredded in Brazil with her trunkbox) and "4nita Sexy" (romance scammer, with a trunkbox in the background). I sent off a less that impressed message to Sely's contact 4nton Frey, who'd sent me a crappy invoice. Then up pops Anita...

----- Our chat on Wed, 26/1/11 3:32 PM -----
AS (2:02 PM): hello
AS (2:02 PM): how are u doing today?
Mal (2:02 PM): Oh hi.
Mal (2:02 PM): Not so well.
AS (2:02 PM): why?
AS (2:02 PM): ur leg right?
Mal (2:03 PM): The doctor called me in today on a public holiday - he was worried about secondary infection with MRSA.
AS (2:04 PM): really?
AS (2:04 PM): oh sorry
AS (2:05 PM): how wich i can be with u to take care of you now?
Mal (2:06 PM): He also needed a urine sample to check how my kidneys are coping with heavy and regular painkillers.
AS (2:07 PM): oh sorry
AS (2:08 PM): go and get marriage
AS (2:08 PM): plz
Mal (2:08 PM): Not sure if I see the link there...
AS (2:09 PM): if even you can,t get marriage to me try and get marriage to some one else okay please i beg you with name of god.........
Mal (2:11 PM): Whoah there, hold on! What's with you? Don't get your nickers in a knot, as they say over here.
AS (2:12 PM): what do you mean?
Mal (2:12 PM): You sounded a bit... over-anxious.
AS (2:13 PM): go and get marriage
AS (2:13 PM): plz plz plz
Mal (2:13 PM): To who?
AS (2:14 PM): you
Mal (2:15 PM): Marry myself? Too-wubba-hoo?
AS (2:16 PM): u mean you will marriage ur self?
Mal (2:17 PM): No I don't!
AS (2:19 PM): when are you going to get marriage?
Mal (2:20 PM): When the right woan comes along...?
Mal (2:20 PM): woman?
AS (2:20 PM): u are old go and get marriage
Mal (2:20 PM): I know that.
AS (2:22 PM): then what is the problem with you now for not getting narriage?
Mal (2:25 PM): Until five years ago I was in no position to. After that, I haven't met the one I want to settle down with. There were some girls it was OK to, well, spend time with, but no to settle down with, like I said.
AS (2:28 PM): i just that the reason why you don,t want get marriage
AS (2:28 PM): ?
Mal (2:28 PM): What?
AS (2:29 PM): just like that
Mal (2:30 PM): I don't get it.
AS (2:30 PM): go and marriage
Mal (2:30 PM): Is that an ORDER?
AS (2:31 PM): no how can you say that?
Mal (2:31 PM): Sounds like it to me!
AS (2:32 PM): no
AS (2:32 PM): but just try plz
Mal (2:32 PM): Not until I'm healthy.
AS (2:33 PM): okay if that is what you want no problem
Mal (2:37 PM): Fine. We have consensus at last.
AS (2:37 PM): haahahha
Mal (2:37 PM): Don't we?
AS (2:38 PM): yes
Mal (2:38 PM): Well then?
AS (2:39 PM): so what next?
Mal (2:40 PM): Well, I suppose I could be a little less aloof towards the local girls...
AS (2:41 PM): why?
Mal (2:41 PM): Then maybe I'd get to know them better; maybe one of them is Ms Right.
AS (2:42 PM): ok
[This is where my attention wandered…]
Mal (2:45 PM): Well, as I wrote you before, that Frey guy is a few rounds short of a full clip.
AS (2:45 PM): i see
Mal (2:46 PM): He sent me an effectively blank invoice.
AS (2:47 PM): who are u talking about?
[Shit! Wrong Lad! Quick, evasive!]
Mal (2:47 PM): Never mind. Someone bugging me a lot. I thought I mentioned him before.
AS (2:48 PM): plz tell me who is that?
Mal (2:49 PM): Guy who claimed I owed him over a tour mixup. You sure I didn't tell you before?
AS (2:50 PM): know
AS (2:50 PM): at where?
Mal (2:51 PM): In one of our chats. He wants $8700 for stuff he claims I promised to supply as part of a tour deal. He's talking out of his ass.
AS (2:52 PM): and how is that?
Mal (2:53 PM): Because he's bullshitting. I made no such promises.
AS (2:53 PM): from where?
AS (2:54 PM): where is that person from?
Mal (2:54 PM): Canada.
AS (2:55 PM): okay
AS (2:55 PM): i told is from ghana
AS (2:55 PM): so what do want to do now?
Mal (2:57 PM): Sorry, what?
AS (2:57 PM): this is bussiness
Mal (2:58 PM): So is that asshole suing me!
AS (2:59 PM): then after you pay that money what are you to get in retoun?
Mal (2:59 PM): I'm not paying because I don't owe Frey a gorram cent.
AS (3:00 PM): really?
AS (3:01 PM): but is business?
Mal (3:01 PM): Really!
AS (3:02 PM): canada
AS (3:02 PM): do you know any body in cannada?
Mal (3:02 PM): No.
Mal (3:03 PM): He was arranging a tour with me that never came off and he claims that I owe him for stuff purchased for the tour but never used/
AS (3:04 PM): just like that?
Mal (3:05 PM): Yeah.
AS (3:05 PM): about from you job you are doing ?
AS (3:05 PM): do you have any other in any where else?
Mal (3:05 PM): I'm a survival instructor and tour guide.
AS (3:07 PM): i know. but do you have any other business in any where else?
Mal (3:07 PM): No.
AS (3:07 PM): not even ghana?
AS (3:08 PM): not even nigeria?
AS (3:08 PM): what about cannada?
Mal (3:10 PM): Of course not.
[I think it worked…]
AS (3:10 PM): what about brazia?
[Or did it?]
Mal (3:11 PM): What?
AS (3:12 PM): i said about brazie?
AS (3:13 PM): i just want to know big people like you have business in every where in the world
[It did – phew!]

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you phone bait, and fellow baiters are listening in - make sure they are properly muted. A fellow baiter forgot to do that last time I called one of my lads, and the lad asked who were laughing in the background. I had to explain that I was at the office and it must've been one of my colleagues. Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have made two serious mistakes. One was when i called a lad and the wrong number showed on his display. I was supposed to call from Sweden and a UK number showed. Not good.

Another time (a week ago) i mixed up two lads. I spoke to Jonathan's oga and kept on talking about Sunday in our Operation Gold bait. Also not good.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I try to stick to ONE story line at a time. It's less confusing.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
In my early baiting days, more than just a few times I signed emails to the lads with my real initials -
There is another habit I am working on.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza! Eliza Eliza Eliza welcome back girl!

Ob mistake: I have too much fun with my friends on Eater.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made the mistake of giving my character the telephone number of Vicky, who is obviously female, but had no way to answer with a female voice. This caused a lot of problems and raised my lads suspicion.

Eventually I arranged for Vicky to die. He seems to have accepted that.

But if you play someone of the opposite sex, and are willing to accept phone calls, then you need some way of spoofing the voice.

I won't make that mistake again.

wasname
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine isn't really a mistake so much as it is a character flaw. I'm incredibly cheap (read: poor). I'm in a two person household where only one of those persons (not me) is working so I have to find a way to bait with out spending a penny. That means no phone calls. Ever. I've already lost quite a few lads because of this. No worries though. There are still plenty of lads out there to mess with and I don't even need to worry about them ringing me at inconvenient times.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having dead characters, in a complex bait, suddenly come to life. It's usually easy to work past it, and causes general confusion for the lad, which is probably a good thing. As long as the money is on the way, they will look past even the most grievous mistake.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when I do not respond for a while and the lad puts "Are you dead?" in the subject line.

On occasion, I have been known to respond: "Yes I have been dead for sometime now. How is the transaction going? What do we need to do next?"

Most do not even read or comprehend, they just go on about sending the money via WU/MG?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do pretty good in emails but I have a habit of re-reading emails before hitting send taught myself this for RL after writting "Hell" instead of "Hello".

My slip ups seem to happen on the phone. I was baiting two modalities at the same time and a lad called me and I started yelling at him for not picking is package from Gp3 it took me 5 minutes to realize it was a differant lad calling about a church scholarship.

I also made a call for a fellow Baiter one time who was a gold lad. I called one of my lads instead and it was 10 minutes of pure confusion but the lad just went along with it.

My favorite slip up though was a call with Dora. We were interrogating some of my C4C members and Dora kept calling them clown lads. I had to keep muting so the lad couldn't hear me. The lad never picked up on it.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic