SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad seems very excited about coming to visit me.

Quote:
I hope you are making preparation of my arrival to meet with you, what a great day to be, it has always been the day I have been looking up to

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess I gotta get in on this new thread...keep the karma going. This has probably been seen but:

Several things made me laugh on this one, notably:
The first winner, Mr Kuash Behler, seems to be an animation, from Asia, holding a Bible.
And it would seem Nepal is now a town in Michigan?

Terrible even by mugu standards.

I've asked for my check of course.

x6 Mortar x3
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As for the things you are saying i should wear, do you mean a boxer shout, or a Jean trouser and Shit or i should be half nude

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead.

ever since i got cursed with bad juju this fetish man keeps getting mentioned, i'm not sure what the lad's fetish is, but i'm guessing something along the lines of whips and chains O.o

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My friend don't ask questions that are not relevant. I don't like people that talk too much.

Sorry, it's the way it goes.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another piece of awesome lad geography fail:

Quote:
I am a Kenya citizen who Stays in London Netherlands who worked as a diplomat for many years,

Damn... that's going to make my daily commute to London a bit long Shocked

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only website I have effectively deaded claimed to be a law firm based in "San Dakar, Ontario".

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think my boy's got a bit of a trust problem Laughing Laughing

Quote:
The only way to trust is by trust please trust me the way I trust you.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part of the opening script shows a strange business model in Ghana.

Quote:
The young man name is Mr. D4ve S4nders and the wife name is Victori4 S4nders all work with Ashanti Gold Field One of the leading Gold miming company in Ghana.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the main script from one I posted recently in Surplus.
I presume the Internet Cafe charges users more for using punctuation,

Quote:
ATTNL,

THIS IS TO BRING IT TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE THE INTERNATIONAL POLICE BENIN BRANCH
WEST AFRICA ( INTERPOL) ARE TO OFFICIAL INFORM YOU THAT FBI OF AMERICA INFORM US
TO CARRY ON THE INVESTIGATION CONCERNING THE BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT YOU ARE
HAVING OVER HERE IN THE AFRICA AS YOU KNOW THAT HERE IS AFRICA WHILE FBI ARE IN
THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA SO AFTER OUR INVESTIGATION CONSULTANT WITH WEST
AFRICA MONETARY INSTITUTE ( WAMI ) SO EVERY INVETSIGATION CONCERNING YOUR FUND
WAS HANDED OVER TO US PER THE MEETING THAT WAS GOING ON FOR PASS 7 DAYS WHICH
ENDED TODAY .

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE ; WE ARE HERE TO OFFICIAL INFORM YOU THAT OUR MENS HAVE GO TO
WESTERN TODAY AND SECURE THE CHEQUE FROM THE OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER AGENCY THAT SURPOSE TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOU THROUGH THEIR WESTERN
UNION OFFICE AS IT RESULT THAT THE CHEQUE IS VERY HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE
TRANSFER THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ,SO THE CHEQUE IS NOW IN OUR CUSTODY .

SO BE INFORM THAT THE CHEQUE IS NOW ON OUR CUSTODY HERE IN OUR OFFICE AND WE ARE
TO DELIVER THE CHEQUE TO YOU WITH OUT ANY FURTHER DELAYING FOR YOU TO NOT HAVE
ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY OFFICE OR DEPARTMENT THAT IS MONETARY YOUR FUND AS WE ARE
CONCERN ON THIS MATTER NOW .

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO TRY AND SEE THAT YOU MEET UP WITH OUR REQUEST SO
THAT WE CAN RELEASE YOUR CHEQUE AND DELIVERY IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY WITH OUT
HAVING ANY OTHER PROBLEM BUT THE ONLY THING THAT HOLDING YOUR FUND HERE IS THAT
YOU HAVE TO RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO
YOU AND YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH OUR DUTY SERVICE CHARGE WHICH IS $95 DOLLARS ONLY ,

YOU ARE HERE ADVICE TO URGENTLY SEND TO US THE DUTY SERVICE CHARGE THAT MUST TO
PAY BY THE BENEFICIAL AS CONGREGATION OF INTERNATIONAL FUND WHICH IS $95 USD
AND YOUR FULL INFORMATION BELOW SO THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CHEQUE THIS WEEK .

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another awesome lad geography fail:
Quote:

Welcome to the Albany Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

http://albany.fbi..gov/

E- mail ( [email protected])

200 McCarty Avenue, Albany, Cotonou Benin Republic

believe it or not his script goes downhill from there.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad working himself into frenzy...

Quote:
Attention: <snipped>,

This department is seek and tried of you telling us every day i will go to ria bank today,i will go to ria bank today,i will go to ria bank today. Yet nothing have ever change, what type of a woman are you? now we are begining to understand that you are just a joker you did not send the money to us at the first place you only lied to us,if not what will it take you to get a control numbers of a money you sent. Before this happen i told you at the first time to send this money to us via western union or money gram but you refused and told me that you are banned if you are banned not to send money in your state are you also banned in Liverpool not to send money out?.

You would have recieve this compensation payment into your nominated bank account in Australia since last week if not because of your delay,When i notice that you are not a serious person was when you refused to give me your telephone number and you don't call me even with a pay phone you don't communicate with me you only send me email once in a day why? is this how you are going to handel this transaction that value $5 Million Dollars.

Look we has already step down your payment files to be cancel final tomorrow morning if we did not hear from you positively with the control numbers of this money that you claim you sent, Or you re-send the money and give us the full information to pick it up.

We surpose to cancel your files today but because of last weekend holidays we has decided to give you an additional 24hours but if we did not hear from you with the information to pick up this money first thing tomorrow morning consider you payment files and this compensation payment terminated.

You are too slow in this life,since you started this transaction morethan 6 beneficiaries has recieved their fund from differents country now they are all celebrating with their family and love ones. because they all sent their fee and gave us the control number correctly and clear not you and your Mr Troy stupid website and access codes.

You don't know what you have untill you miss it.

More pleading...

Quote:
Attention: <snip>,

My sister am here i wan't to talk to you remaining there in the system ok.

You don't know what you have untill you miss it.

And really starting to whine...

Quote:
Look i pleaded to this department on your behalf and i also told them that you are my sister whom i love so very much,And because of that this department decided to give you an extention time to send this fee to us, so if you have re-send the fee urgently email me the information,But if you have not re-send it you must send the fee to us as quick as you can through RIA, western union money transfer or money gram, if they has banned you, look for someone who will help you send this money to us immediately,because that is the way others do it.

Enough is Enough this department has instructed that before we continue this transaction you must provide to us a telephone number so that i will talk to you first before every other thing.

Email me a telephone number that i will use in comunicating with you.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Machine translated from English to Spanish by the lad, then hand translated by me:
Quote:
So I don't want to donate to a church close to here, because I cannot disobey my instructions beloved afternoon spouse, including the death.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came from one IBR4HIM H4SS4N D4NKW4MBO, so it could be considered a Freudian slip (emphasis added):

Quote:
YOUR NAME IS INCLUDED FOR INHERITANCE PAYMENT AND THE FUND HAS BEEN LONG IN THE BANK AND THE ACCURSED INTEREST OF $7.6 MILLION IS $1.4 MILLION THAT MAKES IT $9MILLION.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the lad who I keep stalling him by telling him I am praying about this. He sends one sentence every now and again, and I keep saying I am still praying. So I tell him God wants me to ask him to show proof this is not a scam. I receive the following:

Quote:
I told you about this how i will scam you

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Consignment boxes have just moved to a new level (emphasis added):

Quote:
your consignment boxes are still in malaysia as you where not able to follow my instruction,i was ready to assist but due to your action make me leave the consignment at the malaysia security firm ,but it will started yelling dumorrage in less time expected

Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: Dying American in UAE hospital. Dr. is the lad who wrote

Quote:
This poor woman (Mrs Helena Rxxxxxxxx) almost kick the bucket last week

Bear in mind she only had 3 wks to live back in June.

I finally got a phone number out of the doctor and in my last discourse to him asked him about his dedication to his patient since he travels all over to the UK and AU.

Quote:
Do you not know about the Hippopotami Oath?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A beggar Lad who wants a visa to come to America seems to have given up trying to sway Mal and wrote (emphasis added):

Quote:
The Bible said that the Power of life and death is in the Tungus so for so reason you most now cast a Cause on your fellow One so please you most lean how to love and care for humans

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God drinks lemonade:

Quote:
The Sprite of the Good Lord be with you urgent Attention

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Initial script:
Quote:
the consignment contains 50 Carats of purple rough-cut diamond gemstones of Diamond Creek, Lofa County Origin ... i will make you the foreign beneficiary of all the consignment including dumorage charges by the security company.

My reply (taking "dumorage" to be "dumo rage"):
Quote:
I am interested. I am willing to save your inheritance from the wrath of the angry Dumo!

Where is Lofa, by the way?

His answer:
Quote:
Thank you very much for your concern about my inheritance and the angry domus,the LOfa is safe in storage,

A county in Liberia is safe in storage?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The greenback has changed recently (emphasis added):

Quote:
Your package worth the sum of $2.500,000.00 USD (Two Million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Sterling in a Certified Bank
Draft is in our office ready for delivery

Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a letter I put in Surplus..........the letter was from a
Quote:

Karen Birdshittle

Wonder if we could make her a "Shyster Birdshittle"?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you reply this mail, that means that you are what I think you are a cock soccer

I've been called worse Laughing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four different Lads, one day:

Quote:
I will send you the scanned copy of the transfer sleep

Quote:
Text Question / In God
Answer / We Thrust

Quote:
Gods know if you have received these funds and put me in a dark place

Quote:
Are you really dead?
PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD OR COPY THIS MAIL TO ANYBODY OF ANY KIND FOR SECURITY REASONS IN CASE YOU ARE NOT DEAD.

Sand Timer x 7
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NOTE, YOU SHOULD STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY BANK CALLING OR SENDING MAILS TO YOU HERE OR ABROAD WITH OUT THE APPROVAL OF THIS COMMITTEE SO THAT THEY DO NOT DECEIVE YOU ANY LONGER. OK?

REVERT BACK IMMEDIATELY AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL

Does this mean my life as a werewolf is over? Say it ain't so! Sad

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!

Last edited by basts child on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic