SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lt. in surplus is a hottie! (Just went NSFW/language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from Morgain's original post in surplus. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=206599. I was rather surprised by the pic sent of her, not the money. I've seen that stack before!

My initial contact was

Quote:
I see the money and would love to run my fingers through it. Let me know how to proceed!

2 hours later I get a long reply

Quote:
Hi ,
I want you re-assured that there is absolutely no risk involved in executing this deal; as we stand to succeed and benefit greatly. Actually, at the discovery of the money i was a little bit confused on what to do. It took me about two months to ponder on what to do with the money. Many thoughts actually running through my mind until i finally got my mind made up to help myself with it. Then, the question is what could be the option and after several thoughts, I concluded in using a diplomat, not without its problems too, as i could not find a reliable person within my family or friend to help me.
Now that I have found you with good intensions of assisting me to achieve my desired goal, it is imperative to follow my instructions to enable us achieve the desired success. Please, let’s see this as an opportunity; since i believe to achieve big things in life one must have to take a chance. I believe this is my big break and a life time opportunity.
The reason why i have taken this route is quite obvious. The best way to get this money across to you is by using the diplomat. Any other method will bring us into the open and be assured that there is no possibility of the diplomat been suspected; since, he does not know the content of the trunk boxes. You must prepare to receive the cash in trunk boxes that would be delivered to you by the diplomat. You must also ensure a safe keeping of the cash until i meet with you.
I want an assurance from you that you will help to receive this money and I appreciate that you will be able to sacrifice your time if required. It is quite important of you to follow instructions until you receive the money.As i have already informed you it took me time to plan this transaction. I am very optimistic that when we do the required, success will be achieved. If for instance the diplomat arrives anywhere in Europe or America and wants you to meet with him i.e like the airport, you should be prepared to travel to meet with him at a short notice.
This means that you might be required to spend your personal money on transport and accommodation in case. You have to be ready. You must have some funds available for this sort of expense.When planning a transaction you have to take into cognizance anything that might happen that is unforeseen. I will not like the process held up for any reason. You have to tell me your ability to take charge when it is your turn to do so.
I have avoided discussing the amount involved because i wanted to hear from you and be sure of your readiness and and been my full partner.The total amount i have discovered is about US$108,757,500 (One hundred and eight million seven hundred and fifty-seven thousand five hundred Dollars) . I have not spent a dollar out of it. I do not intend to for reasons earlier explained.
Concerning the sharing of the money, I want to leave this area open to discussion between us. Your candid suggestions on the sharing of the money is welcomed. What will you take to be a part of this transaction? We need to agree on this before we can progress further.Haven gone through my emails, what do you think about the entire plans? Do you have any suggestions or additions to make the plans concrete; as I am open to any positive suggestion? We can incorporate any ideals at this stage of the process.

Find attached copy of my picture, and the money found in the cellar underground in iraq.
Are you interested in been a part of this process? Then a quick response will be appreciated.
Best regards,
Lt. Shannon Kilkoyne.

I'll have to figure out how to post pix here. [/img]

Last edited by next victim on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can help you with this, but I need to know how many boxes to expect? How big are they? And how do we keep this cesret between us? From the look of that pic, I may need a forklift and some extra workers.

I'll follow up with a hint at lust!
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This money is real. 205 million dollars.
It was confiscated by Mexican authorities to a chinese drug trafficker called Zhenli Ye Gon in 2007

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew I had seen that before, and that it was a seizure, just wasn't sure who or where.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this.

Quote:
Hi ,

Thanks for your response, I have held extensive discussions with the diplomat and he agree to make the delivery soonest.The diplomat has agreed to convey the trunk boxes to you. I will have more information for you once the booking is confirmed. I will also be able to confirm the exact date and time he would be traveling after the booking is made.

Please note that this is a special kind of delivery. The money will be delivered at your door-step. The diplomat who will undertake the delivery will contact you as soon as he arrives with the money. He will call you on telephone when he arrives to finalize the delivery. This is where your cooperation will be of utmost importance.

On proof I will send you a picture of the trunk boxes in my next email. Also be informed that I have authenticated the genuineness of the money by randomly selecting some pieces and spending it in the open market. It is non counterfeit but real.

You are therefore required to provide once again your detailed address,mobile number and communication details in the next email. As we undertake the last lap we have to be meticulous in our dealings. Please the diplomat does not know the content of what he’s carrying. He does not know that it contain cash. I have kept this information away from him because I do not want his involvement. You must never in your conversation with the diplomat during the delivery process mention this. Please be reminded.

There is another thing which just crossed my mind which I think is very important. I would advise that you source some funds just in case it is required during the cause of the delivery. I do not envisage anything going wrong but it is very important to be prepared from your end. This is to be on the safer side. We have to anticipate anything. I will not want the process held up somewhere for whatever reason.

Can you source some or all of these funds? Will you be prepared to be financially involved if need be? Can you create the time to make this work? I want a complete partner. One who can take responsibility? One who will do everything possible to make sure that we succeed? Since my role will be less active during the delivery process I want an active partner. Please confirm to me that you are able to handle things from your side when required.If not we have to stop all communications so i can search for a full and complete partner as we are going to share it 60% for me and 40% for you.

Further details will be provided as arrangement is been finalized. I would advise that you provide the required

information as soon as possible. Please acknowledge this email.

Best regards,

Lt. Shannon Kilkoyne .

Time to deviate from her(?) plan a bit!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A hint on the phone call and a bit of intrigue about her status.

Quote:
My residential information is

(The road to Nowhere, leads to me)

I must inform you that I am able to meet most of your requirements, but I cannot speak. The computer is my only form of communication. I can meet the financial part of this though.

I've been looking at your photo that you sent me, and I wonder if you are a single lady? You are very pretty!
maleko40
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote her also and only got the first email. She didn't reply to my second email.

Your second response from her is the exact same response from another baiter Lt. Billy Hill. I'm messing around with him right now.

"Never mind how I ended my last email as it was borne out of too many things on my head and I easily get confused these days. I sometimes lose consciousness of what I do because my mind is already at home and not here anymore."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You get the picture of the cute Lt. also? I'm not jealous! This one only answers every few days with mine. I'll use that on her later if it continues!

ETA: If you are working the Lust thing on this one let me know. I'll back mine off and go a different route!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Testing the IMG here. This is a direct link to the image here. If I need to change it, let me know!

maleko40
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
You get the picture of the cute Lt. also? I'm not jealous! This one only answers every few days with mine. I'll use that on her later if it continues!

ETA: If you are working the Lust thing on this one let me know. I'll back mine off and go a different route!

Yep, I got that pic from "her". Nah, I'm not baiting her at all, go for it. I'm having fun with Billy.

"Never mind how I ended my last email as it was borne out of too many things on my head and I easily get confused these days. I sometimes lose consciousness of what I do because my mind is already at home and not here anymore."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She(?) is not reading what I write yet.

Quote:
Hi ,

It is my desire to do this project with you. This is why I have pleaded with you to maintain an open mind and do whatever is necessary to make the project a success. The success of this project is capable of changing our lives forever. You should act like a good business person. I have no doubt that you are that person. I want a partner who is up to it. In the next few days we will move into the crucial stage of this project. I want your utmost concentration and monitoring.

Arrangements are now in top gear. I have now packed monies into the trunk boxes and moved to a safe place from where it will be taken to the airport for onward transmission to you. I have attached copy of the picture I took before moving the money to a safe place. I took it privately in the cellar. I also removed the sum of US$10,000 to be used by the diplomat to settle all outstanding expenses while on the trip, but I will appreciate you still have some funds in your possession,like US$2,500 will be okay just in case. I intend given him more funds, but it might raise eyebrow and question on where and how I was able to get the entire fund. Please the diplomat does not know the content of what he's carrying. He does not know that it contains cash. You must never in your conversation with the diplomat mention this. Please be reminded. I have also informed the diplomat that you are my cousin (family member). I have told him you are taking delivery of the 3 trunk boxes and keeping it safely until my return.

NOTE: Also with the Iraq and international law you are not allowed to carry not more than US$10,000 traveling out of the country and this is the limit any body can carry on him to travel.For security reason not to be bugged or monitor i cannot send money outside Iraq with my identification nor can i use any body here in Iraq to send out too just for security measures not to be traced or bugged.I hope you can understand if there is any additional finance / money need from you by the diplomat you must assist him to make this whole process a big success.Once you get the boxes you can take it from the money till i come to join you in your country.

I do not envisage any problem at the airport concerning the diplomat carrying the packages, since the truck boxes will be carrying diplomatic yellow tags and its known all over the world that diplomatic luggages are never searched like ordinary citizens and even if the situation changes, it is normally handle with utmost care. I have prayed hard on this and I am optimistic that there will be no problems with the authorities.

The diplomat will be traveling by tomorrow.The name of the diplomat is Dr. Ba Thein. He is a top diplomat attached to the Myanmar Embassy in lraq.He has been in the diplomat mission for over 9 years.He is articulate, well educated and eloquent. I have known him for some time and he has been very good to me.

His email address is <[email protected] > and < [email protected]> I will strongly advise that you send an email to him once again with your Mobile number,Country,postal address and introduce yourself. I have told him about you. I have given him your details including your location and email address. He is supposed to call you as soon as he arrives. Please be nice to him and expect his call, he has a strong ascent, I hope this does not constitute communication problem between the two of you.

As I earlier told you the diplomat does not know the content of the truck box. You should never discuss this with him. You should never mention this. Please confirm that you clearly understand this. Please I hope you will not fail me. I see this as an opportunity for both of us to fulfill our dreams. I have taken my time and pains to plan this process. And now that it is about to be executed I am feeling really excited about it. I hope you will fulfill your part of the bargain.Find attach photo of Dr.Ba thein, so that when you see him you can know he is the right person.

Please reply me back to inform me if you have contacted the diplomat.

Best regards and lots of kisses,

Lt. Shannon kilkoyne
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Dr. Ban Th3in. The Diplomat!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That yellow tag just will not get through customs

Quote:
After reading your recent message, I see a possible problem before this ever leaves the diplomatic office. You say the diplomatic tags are yellow? For the last few years the diplomats have been using rainbow tags. I think you need to ask your diplomat about this before we even contact him.

And could you please inform the diplomat that I cannot speak. I have a hole in my throat. I don't have a phone of any kind and I told you that the first time!

Stay Safe Hot Lips
maleko40
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She/He is finally answering me. Its the exact same as Lt Billy Hill who I am baiting. I told her to stop the diplomat from Myanmar from coming to the US as they are sworn enemies and the police will follow them all around. She may be confusing us she gave me a big kiss in her email and ended it lots of love.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll make sure to hint at that as well! I just thought it would be funny to give the diplomat some gay pride there! I'm still confused how they packed all of that into 3 boxes, and how he is going to get through my doorway with them.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To the Dr.

Quote:
I must say that it appears you are setting us up for failure before you even get out of the gate. How could a man of your status not know the proper colors on diplomatic labels? My sister said that they are rainbow colored and marked distinctly. You will never clear customs in your country with those yellow labels.

Are you just trying to waste my cousins money here? If we are going to work together, I'd suggest you figure these minor details out before you jump into this.

I need to know exactly how this will work. Are you flying into a local airport? How will you move these boxes to my residence from there? Have you got all of the proper paperwork with you? And one last thing, what are the box dimensions? I don't know if they will fit through my doorway.
maleko40
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She quit writing to me again.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to drag IT back into this, I sent:

Quote:
Sugar britches!

If you want to continue this deal, I would suggest finding a person that knows what they are doing. This guy is trying to fuck around and act like your money is being used properly! He is trying to rip us off! This will not be tolerated!

Get a REAL diplomat, from another country, with all of the proper paperwork and tags, then we can talk!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic