SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rioting in London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olly3008 wrote:
Im only an hour and a bit away from london, in quite a large town, however i have faith that we shouldnt be affected.

90 minutes away myself but i'm the same as you. The police helicopter has been buzzing about but that's about it so far here.

" - Alison Smith
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Facebook has been buzzing with some fakes, however people i seem to trust say theres been yobs present, but thats Wink for ya!

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just came home from London this morning, so I guess the riots will be over soon.

All jokes aside - I read about it in Sunday Times, made me think twice before I went to town yesterday. Eventually, I did, allthough I stayed the hell away from Tottenham. Didn't see a lot of coppers, though, except for the ones keeping an eye on drunken football fans going to watch Charity Shield. But I understand it's still going on, and even spreading to Birmingham. Sad

I hope it stops soon, I like UK too much to watch news like that. Sad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A stream is here if anyone wishes to watch
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope all the boys and girl in Blue on the other side of the Pond keep as safe as possible. From what I have read was the riots are related to the shooting death of man by police. I have not read a detailed report of the status of the investigation of the shooting but the 'net seems to be a buzz with the man first pulling a concealed handgun on the officers who were responding to call of a man with a firearm.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Wile E Coyote
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sympathies to the innocent affected by these idiots running wild. One of the first things needing to be done is target those wearing masks in these situations. I have been advocating for that in my country as well. If there are laws in place governing that, they need to vigorously enforced.

As far as looting, if I caught any one looting my place, I have the means to deal with that also (and I don't live in the USA)
Regards
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
but the 'net seems to be a buzz with the man first pulling a concealed handgun on the officers who were responding to call of a man with a firearm.

That was based on the fact that a police radio was later found with a bullet embedded in it. But it has since been reported unofficially that it was a police bullet.
Exact details of what happened have yet to be disclosed.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wile E Coyote wrote:
As far as looting, if I caught any one looting my place, I have the means to deal with that also

easy to say from a distance but what if there are 50+ of them, most under 18 and considering themselves invincible. That's what many locals have faced.

The situation is truly appalling - I live in the midst of one of the "minor" affected areas, and by minor I mean that the only trouble was organised looting of shops, loads of opportunistic mugging and vandalism and the occasional small fire that did not result in any injuries or deaths I know of. When these things are going on, the rumour mill spreads fast and coupled with the tragedy of the recent police shooting (no matter what the circumstances), just about any rumour will do as an excuse to kick off again. There are also well substantiated rumours of flash-mob style advanced planning, although the degree of "planning" seems to be little more than a location and a time (for example yesterday's action was purportedly planned as Hackney, 4pm with many other secondary locations also circulated).

we can only hope there are not further troubles tonight, but it seems likely especially as the police were pushed to the limit last night and clearly unable to deal with massive moving problems in multiple locations. (never mind apparent extension to other UK cities)

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I was watching the latest GTA release. Confused

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it is seriously depressing but at least there are some positives - for example today numerous people are out on the streets helping with the cleanup efforts. If you are near an affected area and want to get involved there's very specific information on how you can help, mainly on twitter #riotcleanup
(need not be a twitter user to see their posts; They also registered riotcleanup.co.uk but looks like they hit their bandwidth cap immediately) Some areas are not ready for volunteer action as they are still being treated as crime scenes.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14450248
Unrest and violence have spread to Liverpool, Bristol, Birmingham and Nottingham.

This is very worrying. there's no way there's direct sympathy in all those locations for one guy getting shot, it's just a response to the first riot, as evidenced by the delays between the frst and subseqent events.

What it tells me is that there a lot of people looking for an excuse to get out there and cause mayhem, and I don't like the idea of that very much. I know thimes are hard and nobody is happy but this won't make things better. Unhappily, a lot of people don't have the sense to see that.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once the mob lose their fear of Police who don't turn up or get stuck in (many have no riot training) it is very hard to put the genie back in the bottle. I think most have no political axe to grind, but are out for anything they can get, and get a thrill from playing 'chase' with the Police. I noticed that several fires seemed to have a looted betting shop in the middle, I reckon that's professional criminals using unrest as a cover to borrow a safe or two.

Dealing with this is a fine line - do too little and everyone criticises the Police for being invisible, on the other hand we aren't Syria, and don't shoot unarmed protesters. We do have lots of practice from decades of unrest in Northern Ireland, though.

It starts with an incident which soon gets forgotten - I think the first Toxteth riots started when some lads got stopped by the Police on a stolen motorbike.

Sad times, and you can't help but think that planned Police cuts might be quietly forgotten about. Meanwhile out Home Secretary says we should shop any family member who was our on the streets all night. Yeah, right, that'll work. Rolling Eyes

'Rubber Bullets' by 10cc

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Theres a message lurking around my town on where to go today, hope nothing comes of it.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

which city (broadly) are you in? don't be too specific.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The man shot in Croydon has died. It may not be connected to the riots of course. Gun murders aren't that rare in the UK.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a lot of opportunity to make some politics here too. The police are mostly standing around, containing the rioters as best they can, without getting heavy-handed. They've got a point to make about cuts and redundancies.

They'll wait until there is a howl, demanding tough action, from the politicians media and general public before they take the gloves off.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just heard on the radio about a twitter group calling itself: #riotwombles
set up looking for volunteers to clean up the mess.

Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
The man shot in Croydon gas died. It may not be connected to the riots of course. Gun murders aren't that rare in the UK.

What UK are you living in? My UK is stabbings

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The world has gone crazy if the UK is permitting a small group (comparitively) to run rampant. I hope the powers in the states decide to "take action" Laughing . They seem to want to help all these other nations out of control.

This thread is dangerous.... Laughing Laughing Laughing.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STAY SAFE UK BAITERS! As I understand it, this is spreading into other areas as well and people are losing homes and possessions.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olly3008 wrote:
Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
The man shot in Croydon gas died. It may not be connected to the riots of course. Gun murders aren't that rare in the UK.

What UK are you living in? My UK is stabbings

UK looters don't usually shoot people either. I'm not jumping to conclusions here.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
STAY SAFE UK BAITERS! As I understand it, this is spreading into other areas as well and people are losing homes and possessions.

That'll be the spivs in the city. They've had my pension and savings. Crying or Very sad

Rioters only want my trainers and mobile phone.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that many shootings around here, it's all fists and boots and pool cues and kitchen knives. Most of the gun carrying yardies have never fired a weapon in their lives so often don't have much luck when they do.

Happily (maybe) Britain and London in particular is one of the most heavily surveilled areas of the word, CCTV footage is plentiful, and a lot of these dudes are stupid enough to fill their phone cameras with trophy photos. Also facebook, Twitter and the mobile networks all leave a lovely clear paper-trail so there will be arrests... lots of them.

My only worry is that this really is completely decentralised, and it simply is the result of deep, widespread discontentment and disrespect for law and order. If this is the case then the root cause is much harder to deal with, and arresting individuals will not help.

Worrying times.

AlexanderTheGr8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posting from the U.S. Gotta say, these riots are some mad stuff. Good to see some citizens so peacefully taking the law into their own hands Rolling Eyes

Although over here it's more a TV show than anything else, I send my regards to all those of you having to live through this nonsense.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our country is headed that direction, you just don't see it in the lame stream media. Flash mobs, muggings, beatings and killings happening across the nation. Check out some cop blogs if you want to see what is happening here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic