SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone know both Russian and German?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a message posted in surplus in German. Someone ran it through Google Translate, getting an output with some obvious errors. As the original and translation contain a few krokozyabry, I suspect that the German was machine-translated from Russian, so it should be run through "iconv -f utf8 -t windows-1251 | iconv -f latin1 -t utf-8" before being translated. (Windows-1251 is a Cyrillic encoding.) I don't know enough German to tell for sure (though I do know enough Russian to tell that English was machine-translated). Could someone who knows both German and Russian translate it and point out the sing-in-the-polecat errors?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both Russian and German ???

You are asking alot my friend Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Semmeknedl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what you are referring to are those strange symbols in words like "Ursprьnglich ". I think this happened because the scammers computer couldn't display the german letter "ü". I had a quick read over the letter in the surplus section and some of the ü, ä or ö were displayed as russian letters. What i find interesting is, that sometimes, where there should be an ü, they wrote "ue", which is a correct form to use if you don't have the letter ü avaiable.
(I hope those letters can be displayed here, or I'll look like an idiot Laughing )

I think it was translated from english to german, using an online translator.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about "Tuer" (doer) and "Tür" (door)?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
They are the same..

for example: an email address wont accept letters with "'s. so
Ralf Müller 's email would be [email protected] instead of ralf.mü[email protected]

Also, a "doer" would be a Macher, not a Tuer

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could give it to my German Professor and see what she thinks of it Smile

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Git R Dun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am German and took some Russian language courses in school... Wink
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard scam with a slight twist:
German version with the right letters used:
Quote:
GESCHäFTSVORSCHLAG
Zürst muss ich um Ihre Diskretion bitten, denn diese Angelegenheit ist streng vertraulich.
Ich Feil(here is a typo and I can't find the real used word), dass eine Angelenheit dieses Ausmasses vielen besorgniserregend erscheinen wird,
aber ich versichere Ihnen, dass am Ende alles in Ordnung sein wird.
Wir haben uns entschieden, Sie auf dem Postweg zu kontaktieren, denn die Sache ist dringlich
und wir sind von der Schnelligkeit und Zuverlässigkeit überzeugt.
Lassen Sie mich zürst meine Person vorstellen: Ich bin Herr Diplo Dr. Nelson bongo Zumi,
ein Chairman bei der Standard Bank South Africa PLC, Johannesburg.
Ich kam zu Ihrer Adresse im Zuge meiner privaten Suche nach einer zuverlässigen und anständigen
Person, um ein streng vertRauliches Anliegen vorzubringen: die Uebertragung einer Kettmannn Summe
Geldes auf ein fremdes Konto. Der Vorschlag: Ein Ausländer, der verstorbene Ingenieur Ullmann Bergman
ein öl-Unternehmer, hatte Verträge mit der Bundesregierung von South Africa abgeschlossen.
Er war bis zu seinem Tode durch einen schrecklichen Flugzeugabsturz vor funf Jahren als Unternehmer
für beide Regierungen tätig.
Herr Ullmann war unser Kunde hier bei der Standard Bank PLC., Johannesburg, und hatte ein Kontoguthaben
von USD$5.5M (fünf Millionen fünf Hundert Tausend US Dollar).
Die Bank wartet seitdem, dass seine Verwandten auf dieses Geld Anspruch erheben.
Da dies bisher nicht geschehen ist, wird die Regierung die ganze Summe in einen African Trust Fond für
Waffen- und Munitionsbesorgung leiten, was die Kriegsgefahr in Afrika erhöhen wird.
Um diese negative Entwicklung abzuwenden, haben einige meiner vertrauten Kollegen in der Bank und
ich beschlossen das Geld nach Ihrer Zustimmung umzuleiten. Ursprünglich wollten wir Sie darum bitten,
dass Sie sich als ein Verwandter des Verstorbenen Ullmann Bergman-ausgeben, damit das Guthaben in
Höhe von USD$5.5M ausgezahlt werden kann. Diesen Plan haben wir jedoch verworfen.

Wir haben alles vorbereitet, um das Geld als Erlöse aus (privaten) Immobilentransaktionen ausweisen
zu können. Wir halten es für sicherer, das Geld in Europa zu investieren.
Es würde dann auf Ihr Konto uberwiesen werden, und Sie agieren als unser Geschäftspartner.
Die Abwicklung hier in GESCHäFTSVORSCHLAG South Africa und alle Nachweise können über uns erfolgen,
so dass das Ganze für Sie 100 % risikofrei ist. Da wir immer noch aktiv in der Bank arbeiten,
bitten wir Sie, das Geld für einen ZeitRaum von 2 Jahren komplett in Ihrem Gewahrsam zu belassen.
über die anschliessende Aufteilung des Geldes werden wir noch verhandeln.
Falls dieser Vorschlag auf Ihr Interesse trifft, wie wir hoffen, dann senden Sie mir bitte möglichst
umgehend eine Nachricht über meine email adderss zu antworten:
[email protected] mit Ihrer vertraulichen Telephone-Nr. und Ihrer E-mail Anschrift,
damit ich Ihnen die weiteren relevanten Details in dieser Sache mitteilen kann.

Vielen Dank im voraus.
Mit freundlichem Gruss
Dip. Dr. Nelson Bongo Zumi

Which will now better translate to English with our Google friends and I tried to help a bit in color:
Quote:
business proposal
First, I must ask for your discretion, because this matter is strictly confidential.
I Feil, a fishing rod that awareness will appear on this scale many worrying (could/should be: I ???? that a matter of this dimension might give cause to concern)
But I can assure you that in the end everything will be fine.
We decided to contact you by post, because the matter is urgent
and we are confident in the speed and reliability.
Let me first introduce myself: I am the master Diplo Dr. Nelson bongo Zumi,
Chairman of one of South Africa Standard Bank PLC, Johannesburg.
I came to your address in the course of my private search for a reliable and honest
Person to put forward a highly confidential issues: the transfer of a sum Kettmannn Funds to a foreign account.
The proposal: A foreigner, the late engineer Ullmann, Bergman
an oil entrepreneur, had signed contracts with the federal government of South Africa.
He was until his death in a terrible plane crash five years ago an entrepreneurs working for both governments.
Mr. Ullmann was our customer here at the Standard Bank PLC., Johannesburg, and had an account balance
of USD $ 5.5M (five million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars).
The bank is waiting ever since to bring his relatives to claim this money.
Since this has not happened, the government will conduct the entire amount into an African Trust Fund
for arms and ammunition procurement, which will increase the danger of war in Africa.
To avert this negative development, some of my trusted colleagues in the bank and I decided to redirect the money
after your approval. Originally we wanted to ask you that you act as a relative of the deceased Ullmann,
so the balance in Amount of US $ 5.5M can be paid. But we have rejected this plan.

We have prepared everything to identify the money as revenue from (private) real estate transactions.
We believe it is safer to invest the money in Europe.
It would then be remitted to your account, and you are acting as our business partner.
The settlement here in South Africa and all business proposal documents can be made through us,
so that the whole thing for you is 100% risk free. Since we are still actively working in the bank,
we ask you to leave the money to complete for a complete period of 2 years in your custody.
Over the subsequent allocation of the money we are still negotiating.
If this proposal meets your interest, we hope, then please send me if possible immediately a responce message to my email address:
b.zumi @ hotmail.com with your confidential Telephone no. and e-mail address, so I can tell you the other relevant details in this matter.

Thanks in advance.
Yours sincerely
Dip. Dr. Nelson Bongo Zumi
The use of capital letters comes from the German language and I didn't bother as it doesn't change the meaning, it just reads strange Smile

After all this, just answer you're interested and you have your game going, use the bad English as a reason why you don't understand them or not act according their wishes Twisted Evil

Have fun, bait SAFE

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprisingly decent German, I might add. Although both Ullmann and Bergman are last names, rather than first, in German. And whatever a Kettmannn fund might be...

With the help of a mentor, I'm a bit tempted to find out, actually. Let's see how good this lad really is.

The typo is imho "Ich weiß, dass eine Angelegenheit dieses Ausmasses..." -> "I am aware that a matter of this magnitude..." Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic