SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A south African in Togo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nic54
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I am a very new person here, but already have lots of scammers hating me. Been baiting these boys since I was 14... Too bad I couldn't speak english when I played around with those muppets, so I can't post all my work because I am too lazy to translate them all from russian and portuguese, my mother-tongues.

Anyway, Nic54 from Angola is Dwayne Boois from Cape Town who got a very interesting mail, and is ready to get into business with Utz Ofori, a good samaritan from Togo who wants to share - OMgoodness - 25 million dollars! Cash! I am so buying a house in Hollywood! Cool

Hope y'all enjoy

Following the traditional format setting, all scammers text is printed in Italics, and my comments are printed in bold and sometimes in square brackets [like this]. Some parts of the scammer's text are highlighted in red to enhance some words, and I had to correct many others, because our friend's grammar sometimes goes beyond our knowledge. Some parts of my text might appear highlighted in blue.

[NOTE: Because I've been using my russian email account, there is still some text that has to be translated, so I removed the dates, some subjects and other small texts. All events occur between May 5, 2011 and July 1, 2011.]

Quote:
Date: Thu, 05 may 2011 19:39:11
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

Goodday to you, I have a business transaction which I need your assistance, I need to transfer an amount of U$D 25.000.000(TWENTY-FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) from a deceased person's account and wait for your good sense and quick response.your share will be 40%; please if you are interested do contact me for more details on this.

Yours Sincerely,
Utz Ofori.

Wow, interesting! No details, nothing. OK, let's see what's in store

Quote:
To: Utz ofori <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 05 May 2011 21:16:40
Subject: Re: Dear Friend,

Good afternoon Utz,

I don't know if I can help you with your transaction, because right now I am involved in a huge project in our company, with a profit of approximately Rand 250 million (USD 32 million) but you can help me if you can, we are looking for members all over the world and we are willing to pay, and pay well, for some minor skills.

So if you wish, you could help us too

Regards,

Dwayne Boois

Van Rooyen & Sons Advertising
SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

The next day then, he replied:

Quote:
Hello Dear Dwayne,

How are you today? I got your mail, i thank you for getting back to me.
As I was trying to inform you in my previous email, From the above, you can easily deduct without been told that we will need to handle this project with all sincerity and confidentiality that it required for the successfully execution of the project. I will therefore need you to assure me on the following;

1. That you will handle this project with all confidentiality and trust. That you will not inform any other person that means that the transaction will be between me and you only. This is in other not to raise any eyebrow or put me at any form of risk here in my country before the project is successfully to you. I have a family I cherished so much that I will not like anything to happen to them because I am their sole provided.

2. That you will not cheat on me, try to ran away or do any funny thing when the fund is transferred into your account in country for our sharing.

I look forward to your next response, For the full details on this project.

Yours sincerely,
Utz Ofori

[Well, well, I really wanted to get rid of this one quick, by puttting huge AMOUNTS of money in his face, but seems to me that he doesn't care.]

Quote:
Good evening, Mr. Utz,

thank you, I am ok today, and my day was busy, but good too. How are you? How's your wonderful family?

Once again I understand your wish of working with me and I am really looking forward to work with you too, but seems to me that you did not understand my previous email, stating that we are working on a project that will give us more income than your proposal, so I would have to choose to either drop the current project our company is developing, or to ignore your further emails. But then, I cannot simply ignore such nice offer and invite you to take part of our project.

The project is about contemporaneous african art, so we are flying over the continent looking for people with ORIGINAL artworks to buy, and exhibiting them in our expo to be held on the June 12, 2011.
The artworks include statuettes, paintings, masks(Bamana, Senufo etc) and other pieces of art. We need to collect 15 missed pieces, and will be offering up to 250 thousand rand per piece, that will be something like 32.000 USD per piece.
As a respectful man, I'd like to ask you, Mr Utz, if you can get us any of the pieces of art, wherever you are, we can send our men to pick up the piece and make the payment via a secure online source of your preference.

I'd like to ask some questions regarding your points. As in, what do you mean by "running away or doing any funny thing"? Do I sound like a kid who will run away with your funds or something? Or is this some kind of threat from your part?

I am not interested in your transaction, unless you give me strong reasons to drop our contemporaneous and classic art project which will make a profit of 250 million Rand, or 32 million USD.

I repeat, if you wish to join us, you are welcome - but I cannot do anything with your transaction

Wishes,
Dwayne

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

Mr. Utz seemed not to understand english, or he must have thought I AM THE ONE who has problems with understanding, so the next day he sent me EXACTLY THE SAME MAIL:

Quote:
Hello Dear Dwayne,

How are you today? I got your mail, i thank you for getting back to me.
As I was trying to inform you in my previous email, From the above, you can easily deduct without been told that we will need to handle this project with all sincerity and confidentiality that it required for the successfully execution of the project. I will therefore need you to assure me on the following;

1. That you will handle this project with all confidentiality and trust. That you will not inform any other person that means that the transaction will be between me and you only. This is in other not to raise any eyebrow or put me at any form of risk here in my country before the project is successfully to you. I have a family I cherished so much that I will not like anything to happen to them because I am their sole provided.

2. That you will not cheat on me, try to ran away or do any funny thing when the fund is transferred into your account in country for our sharing.

I look forward to your next response, For the full details on this project.

Yours sincerely,
Utz Ofori

I sent him a short message, very clear and straight-forward:

Quote:
Mr Utz,

I don't know what are you trying to achieve, but you are sending me the same mail twice, and thank God I know how to read ONCE to understand. So please I suggest you to stop with this nonsense because you are wasting my time. Tell me the details once for all, or please seek another partner. No details, no deal

Regads,
Dwayne

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

Well, he shut up completely, and that got me worried. So 5 days later I decided to poke him again:

Quote:
Good afternoon Mr Utz,

Haven't heard from you in a while, are you still interested in working with me? If yes, please inform me ASAP, if not, please kindly inform me too

Regards,

Dwayne

Interesting enough, he replied the same evening, saying some very interesting stuff.

Quote:
Hello Dwayne,

Thanks for your mail, I will get back to you with the bank contact, So that you will contact the bank, Like i told you.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Sincerely,
Utz Ofori.

[Like HE TOLD ME...... I said to myself: please, deal with ONE CLIENT AT TIME; TO AVOID SUCH MISTAKES. Well, I don't remember of anything he told me. Anyway, at least I know he is still alive. But still, got to push him a bit more. I hate people who delay me, so I wrote:]

Quote:
Hello mr Utz,
I am not waiting anymore, got extremely important things to do, if you cannot handle such big business, please do not come up with such proposals.

Though the answers don't seem to match (this must have been a preset email, like in many cases), this definitely gave him a big push, and things started becoming hot... Just the way I like it.

Quote:
Subject: Dwayne,... The Next Step..

Dear Dwayne,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am very pleased with your honest response because we cannot be able to achieve anything in this project without honesty.

As I told on my last mail to you, Please as you can see, I believe that you will never go back your word. I have worked on this project for years and also spend reasonable amount to safeguard this fund. Please do not let me down because this is my only hope of laying a solid foundation for my children.

The next step now is informing our bank officially that you want the fund transferred into your account in nay account that you will like the fun to transferred to. from your account with our bank Union Togolaise De Banque. This is what is called transfer request. Once you have informed our bank, you will be directed on what you are to do. Note that you must relate to me once you receive any contact from our bank for appropriate directives. This is for you not to make any mistake. All details of the account is with me and I have worked out all details for the successfuly transfer of this fund into your Bank account for our sharing. I know very well that once you contact the bank before four day the fund will be transfer to your account. don't make any mistake as i have put all details of the account is with me and I have worked out all details for the successfully of the transfer.

Please go ahead and contact him now this is how you are gonig to contact him tell him that you will like him to transfer your fund in this Account no: (#9305672000000:Utb/Tg) Routing no: 56478 to your account any account that you like the fund to be transfer to.

The contact person for all international fund transfer is:

Mr. Brado Coffi cfr.
International Fund Transfer Officer
Union Togolaise De Banque
Tel: + (228) 9 44 33 98
Fax:+ (228) TИlex 5215 et 5270-5305
Email: [email protected]

Once you have contacted him, let me know and it will be advisable if you can call him and speak with him on the phone. That will make him realize how serious you are. He is a shrewd professional so, you must be civil and customer like in all approach to him. I will be waiting for your updates. Remain blessed.

Sincerely,
Utz Ofori.
+2289248110

I didn't reply to him, and immediately forwarded to the bank:

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: International transfer Request

my name is Dwayne Boois and I am an advertising agent from Cape Town wotking with Mr Utz Ofori. He gave me the instructions and therefore I am contacting you regarding a transfer from the account #9305672000000:Utb/Tg) Routing no: 56478 to the FNB account nr 62228271730, Branch 280172. details, Dwayne Boois A. address, 17 lower long street, Cape Town.
Please inform me if you need any more details and do not hesitate to let me know.
Regards
Dwayne Boois

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

Well this was a failure because an automatic response from @mail.ru sent me a report: FAILED TO DELIVER. The email address had been discarded or something like that. So it was time to come up with a new trick. Mr Utz, impatient, decides to show up again:

Quote:
Dear Dwayne,

How are you today? any good news? why haven't you get back to me?

Remain blessed.

Sincerely,
Mr.Utz Ofori

I was really busy in person, had to go to Namibia, so it took me a week to get back to Utz. I bought a new sim card and gave the number to him:

Quote:
Hello mr Utz,
I have been very busy lately, reason why i could not contact you. I just sent the request to the Bank, but unfortunately I will not be able to call, hence I am in a business trip to Windhoek, Namibia for 3 weeks and if you can, please call me to this nr: +264 (0) 814XXXXX74, that is my personal number for the time I am here.
regards
Dwayne

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

He did not hesitate and replied very soon:

Quote:
Dearest partner Dwayne,
I got your mail and i do understood it and i do appreciate as you explain it well to my understanding. Yesterday, i visited the bank and the assured me that they will respond to your application after their investigation of your application of cliam of funds. I have secured the court legal papers and i will send it as soon as the bank demand them from you ok. Do not worry , i'm here to back you with legal documentation to enable us to cliam the fund successfully for our betterment.

Do not hesitate to inform me as you hear from the bank so that i can advice you properly to avoid mistakes ok.

Have a nice weekend and let keep our fingers across and wait for good update from the bank. I WILL CALL YOU ON PHONE ON MONDAY MORNING OK

My regards to you and your family

MR. UTAAZ OFORI
TEL:+2280900647

I didn't reply to that because I was really busy with my personal life so I just sat and waited for his call that didn't take long to be made. Meanwhile, the Bank contacted me. Yupiiii, finally we start talking about money.

Quote:
From: UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE UTB.BANK UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE UTB.BANK <[email protected]>

Our ref :FBT/PLC/A72/001/06
Your ref , Date :06/06/2011
FROM THE DESK OF:MRS.KAITE LAWSON
(SECRETARY BOARD OF DIRECTORS)
ATTN: MR DWAYNE BOOIS OF SOUTH AFRICA

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER OF APPLICATION OF FUND CLIAM

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDEGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION OF FUND CLIAM. THEREFORE OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE AND READ WITH UNDERSTANDING AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE LISTED REQUIREMANTS FOR YOUR FUND APPROVAL

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

MRS.KAITE LAWSON (SECREATARY UTB BANK)

This communication (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that isconfidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication or in part is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.*** © 2007.Union Togolaise de Banque Lome-Togo ( Togo Apex Banque)

First, I don't know what means CLIAM. Second, take a look at the bank email address: does it come from China or something? Oh, and the Bank kindly sent me the form: It even has my name on it! And third, they were kind enough to add 500K to the general amount!

I thanked the Bank, by telling them I'd send the form ASAP.
Next evening he called me for the first time, but I was driving so I couldn't pick up. Well I had to excuse myself, obviously, and to complain about the fact that the Bank had already started charging me very stupid fees for stupid reasons.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Utz,

I saw your missed call yesterday but unfortunately I could not piuck it up because I was in a very important meeting.
In the other hand, I got the email from the bank with the attached document, and they require some information that only you have at this stage. The information is a copy of the death certificate of the deceased person, a sworn affidavit of claim by a lawyer, and some personal documents that I can provide. Meanwhile, mr Utz, I'd like you to send me a scanned copy of all these documents so that I can forward them to the Bank.
One thing I do not understand is the amount that has to be paid to the bank which is 950USD. Mr Utz, since you are the person directly involved with this, I suggest that you provide the 50% of the amount by making the deposit to my account, and then I provide the rest and make the deposit to the Bank.

Regards,
Dwayne
SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

So he replies:

Quote:
Dear good friend and partner Dwayne,

Thanks for your update letter from the bank.I have understood your explaination of not picking my calls last time. I'm very glad that the bank has respond to you. According to the letter from the bank to you,you said that the bank needs you to provide the proof documents of your cliam and the fee of $950 USD . And i want to know this $950 is it for what purpose?.

I'm going to send you the death certificate of the deceased person,and a sworn affidavit of claim that i obtain in court of justice on your name.Then, as for $950 USD , i sugesst that you should take care of it ,because i spent big money than this amount to secure the proof documents in the court but i did not ask you for money to avoid you complaing that i ask you for money for documentation. I have done well as your legal representative here to secure documents on your name ok. So I want you to help and pay for for it for now , but try to find out from the bank the reason why you are paying for such fee, whether it is right to pay such fee to the bank.

I Wait for your response,while i will be sending you the documents by tomorrow to forward to the bank.

Thanks for your good understanding and anticipated cooperation

Your friend and partner,
Mr.Utazz Oofori.
Tel;+2280900647

So he called me, and I understood 20% of what he was saying, all I got was, I had to prepare the money, get the money, pay the money, give the money, send the money. All about money.

Next days were stressful in my personal life, so I ignored the small mails he would send me, until I woke up the beast in him... It had been two weeks of silence, so Mr Utz shouted:

Quote:
Dear partner Mr. Dwayne, what is happening? AND WHY ARE YOU SILENT ON ME????

YOUR PARTNER
MR OFORI

I was stressed with my exams, was spending the whole day in the University, and the use of CAPS to express his anxiety really irritated me.

Quote:
Mr. Utz,
Right now I am very busy, and you'll have to wait for my feedback, for I will get back to you in 3 weeks.
And, I can read very well so YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE CAPITALS TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS. It shows me lack of professionalism from you which makes me start doubting of your legitimacy.

Quote:
Dear partner Mr. Dwayne,
You don't have to doubt my professionalism or my legitimacy.because of my typegraghic erro of some of the content of my message in capitals. I did not write in capitals delibrately and i'm not expressing any feelings but i was just trying to know the cause of your slight silent for some time now. I hope it is not a wrong thing to ask you what is going on as your partner. Eventhough you are busy, it is your duty to lnform me of your busy ,so that i can be patient and wait for an update from you.

Secondly, it is unfair for you to keep the bank waiting, because i contacted the bank and i was made to know that you have not yet send the bank requirements to the bank up till now.So, you should write to the bank and let the bank be aware of your busy so that they will not feel negelated and cancel your fund transfer programme because of much delays..

As i quickly forward you the documents, i thought that you will follow it up fast by sending those documents and other requirements to the bank for quick approval and release of fund to you , but you keep silent for some while and later come to explain now that you are busy. Let it be that what you are busy for is whort more than this $25.5M which is to be approved and release to your account, if not your busy is meaningless.

Finally, since you said that you will update me in 3 weeks, i have accepted but one thing you should know is that a stiches in time saves nine and delay is dangerous in this kind of fund transfer. So if anything goes wrong because of your much delay, i will blame you. So i suggest that it is better you write to the bank soonest and plead them to grant you an extension of time to sort yurself out and get to them for the transfer to avoid any jeopardy in this matter.

Thanks for your good understanding and anticipated cooperation.

Your sincere friend and partner,
Mr. U;Ofori

HOLD ON! DID HE JUST THREATEN ME? DID HE CALL MY BUSINESS MEANINGLESS?

The couple of mails that come next will have a certain degree of explicit language and insults, so if you are sensitive to such language and feel easily offended, please do not read the emails in red.

Quote:
Listen carefully you asshole,
first I don't need you to warn me about any wrong step, you stupid *DELETED*. Second, I told you I was busy and this transaction should wait. If your ASS is itching from impatience, then you should look for another partner. If you want your part of this money YOU SHOULD WAIT until I proceed with the next step. And remember, don't you threaten me or blame me because your sorry ass is not going to do anything, sucker.
The stupid bank and your ass can wait very well, if you send me more of your stupid threatening letters, you might as well kiss our business goodbye and bye bye the usd 20m. It is your choice. Patience or loss of this business opportunity, you stupid asshole

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

He then replied, apparently surprised

Quote:
Dwayne, What is this mail all about?? is this mail from you?? I do not understand this mail. are jokeing with me or what??.

I wait for your next response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Utz Ofori.

Quote:
Yes it is me who wrote this mail. Next time you better be very careful with what you say before you piss me off. Get someone else to replace me because I am no longer dealing with you, stupid asshole.

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

Then a couple of threatening and insulting emails going back and forth, for the whole week. I do not have the patience to post empty mails with threatening subjects, insults etc. Enough of explicit language.

Suddenly I decided to go sweet on him:

Quote:
For your information, I wanna contact you personally. I can fly to you. Where are you from and where do you stay? Can I fly to you next week?

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

I believe this was something unexpected to our friend, and next day he replied, also in a sweet way (or so I thought before opening the mail). Duh, who doesn't want USD 25.5m?

Quote:
Subject: It will me and you good if you can came to TOGO. [Someone explain please, what did he mean by that]

Dear partner Mr. Dwayne,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family.

I can see you are actually a nincompoop. How is scam how?? I have a lot of thing to do with my time, See, I don't have any bad intention you contact you on this matter.This is why i sant you the contact of the bank for to get more proof about this fund. Please, take this very important and understnd this is not a childs business so you have to abandon all you are doing there to take up this mantle and get the crown to out head now.

I explained to you severally that your send the bank requirements from over there will help clarify the fact that I am not just using you to claim these funds, i explain to you fool and senseless person, trying to get you on your foot but you lack sense of reasoning.

People that lack simple ideology are damm fools.

Mr. U.Ofori

Well, there are two things here, that even I did not understand:
1. - Subject doesn't match with the content of the mail.
2. Did we stop beefing or not? Someone still has bad feelings Twisted Evil

Quote:
If I lack ideology then why are u insisting into emailing me? OUR CONVERSATION ENDS HERE. NO MORE DEAL. LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DEAL WITH YOU.

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

Is this simple mail SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND? I am proudly Angola Flag Angolan Angola Flag , African, yet I get so impressed with the level of my fellow Africans from the western side. No offense Very Happy but down here we rock. They suck.

Well, this finally woke him up:

Quote:
Subject: Re:Dear partner Mr. Dwayne,...( I think we have finished insulting ourselves as partners, so lets wave it out with smiles as go on into business ok!)

Dearest Dwayne, you can read again your below message you send me, and you can see all sort of words you used on me. I have forget and forgiven you. Why not you forgive me if i also use a bad words that annoyes you. You need to forgive so that you can be forgiven ok. I think we have finished insulting ourselves as partners, so lets wave it out with smiles as go on into business ok. If you are serious, this is not a thing to say bye bye in a deal that what millions that is coming to hit your account for our sharing and good investment.

Think twice and let us conclude this tranaction with the bank and meet together and celebrate it with Dancing Banana happiness Dancing Banana ok.

Awaiting for your response

Your friend and partner,
MR OFORI.

Back to business, "partner"!

Quote:
Right.

Back to business.
You said you live in Togo, right? I'll be free for the next two weeks and would like to fly to you, so we sort it all personally. I dont really have time for internet these days so if possible, I'd like you to setup everything for me, so I can get the ticket.
What I'll need from you now is the basic info about places I can stay in, prices for the food etc. From which city are you emailing me?
Once I get all information from you, I'll be ready to buy the ticket and fly to you. Can you send someone to wait for me at the airport?

Waiting for your reply
Dwayne

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

Someone is gonna fly to Togo... I am so excited, finally someone will give me 25 million USD

Quote:
Dearest friend and partner Mr.Dwayne Boois,
Thanks for your mail and your good decission. Now i confirm you to be real matured man who understands. And I'm promising to conclude this project with you in a successful way so that both of us will became a good partner in business ventures in your country in the near future.

As per your idea of coming to meet with the bank. It is very nice and much preferable . But what i have to do first is to go to the bank to notify them that the beneficary of the fund is now coming in person to finalised the transfer in presence and i will get other info of what they may request from you while coming ok.

As for hotel, where you will stay, i'm going to make a hotel reservation for you and i will send you the resevertion receipt to contact the hotel management, but you will pay them when you check in ok. I will come to the airport to pcik you or the bank staff can come at the airport to pick you up ok. As soon as you buy your ticket, you will send to me your flight sheldule to enable me to know when you will be flying here in other come and wait you at the airport.

I will get back to you tommorrow as i enquire more information from the bank about your coming.

Thanks for your good understanding and cooperation so far

MR. U .OFORI.

Yup.. This is how we roll! It is time to start baiting the muppet's ass!

Quote:
Hello Mr. Utz,

Hole all is going good with you.
Things are becoming serious between me and you and this is indeed very important.
I've got good news for you - I just bought the ticket and will be flying to you very soon. Now it is important that you prepare the conditions for my lodging as soon as possible. This is what I'll need from you now:
- A booking in a nice hotel, 4 or 5 stars if possible
- A nice rent-a-car reservation for me, I'll stay for 8 days. Please book a nice car for us to use. A Wolkswagen Polo Vivo will do.
- Nice places for us to eat, best restauants.
Please understand mr. Utz, I'd like to have really good conditions this is why I am asking all this from you.
So here go the flight date and details:
I'll be flying from Johannesburg to Accra on the 25 of June, and from Accra to Lome on the 26 of June. The flight will arive at 12:30 of the 26 of June. So please I want you to be there personally and wait for me. If you write down my name on a piece of paper and wait for me at the door, it will be a pleasure for me.
I'll be waiting for your answer.
Regards,
Dwayne

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

As things started becoming fun and serious, I had to do some researches about real scheduled flights for the days I stated in my email. Our friend might be smart enough to go and check out... So if he happens to pick me up at the airport, the real flight will be there... But, will Dwayne Boois be bold enough to leave the beautiful Johannesburg to land somewhere in the jungle? Let's find out...

Quote:

Oops... He went quiet again. It is the third day. And I only have three four more days. Three actually. I think he is testing me, see if I am being honest about me and my ticket... Well of course I am.

Quote:
Hi Mr. Utz,

Time is flying so I am waiting for your information. I already have the ticket and do not intend in wasting it. I cannot arrive in a country I do not know without any support.

Dwayne

Quote:
Dear partner Mr.Dwayne,
This is the information that i have given you;
1)You should come with the signing fee of $3,500 AND the amount of the proccessing fee of $950 , making it the total amount of $4,450 USD only.

Note that the bank will not attend to you without this total amount of $4,450 USD..

As for the hotel, i have booked a nice hotel for you and you will pay the hotel management upon your arrival, the hotel can provide you a car or i can rent a good car for you.

So do send me a copy of your international passport .and a shit of your fight sheldule , it will help me to wait you at the airport in other to recoganise you quick ok.

I wait for your response,

Your sincere partner,
Mr.Utaaz Ofori.

Alright. I proved my honesty.

Quote:
Hello mr Utz and thanks for your response.

Thank you for booking a hotel for me.

Unfortunately I cannot send you the copy of my passport because right now it is awaiting for the visa stamp at the Togolese embassy in Johannesburg, for I will recieve it only at the day of my flight, the 25 of June.
I would also like to tell you that my ticket is completely electronic, which means, there are no papers or sheets, only reference numbers which I can provide you with:
Note that I am only putting the last flight reference, from Accra, Ghana to Lome:
e-ticket number 1912 200 069 548, Booking Y0 S (your ass LoL) - STFU-78N.
Flight number ET23 operated by Kiwi International, from Accra International(ACC) to Lome International(LFW)
[The flight is real obviously].

Please explain to me, mr Utz, why do you need my flight information? Sounds quite weird you asking me these details now.
Now about the 4450 fee. What is it for? And how should I send this money? Are you sure it is safe?
Anyhow, I think it is absurd for the Bank to ask such huge fees just to attend me.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Also, please give me your mobile phone number to enable me to call you at the day of my flight.

Dwayne

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

Quote:
Dearest partner Mr.Dwayne,
Thanks for your travelling arrangement which i have study with understanding. why i need your fight information is to know your arrival in other to come to airport to pick you and drop you to the hotel ok. So that 25th of your departure, i don't know if you will be landing in the night or in the morning , please confirm so that i can wait at the air port lome to pick you ok.

As for the $4450 fee., it is very necessary that you come with it , because it is for bank formalities to enable them attend you well ok. Don't send it to me ,but just come with it and let everything be done in your presence in the bank ok.. The money is not much ,you can travell with $5K TO $10K [Smart me, traveling around with 10K cash to one of the most dangerous countries in the world] with you when making travelling and there is no problem.,But if you are still afriad of carring all the amount $4450 .along with you, you can decide to send half to me and you come with half ok. Confirm it right and let me give you a name to send it ok.

I will be sending you the hotel reservation paper later today for your study ok.

I wait for your urgent answer

Yours partner,
Mr.Utaaz Ofori
Mobile phone number; +228 0900647

NOTE THAT FOR I TO KNOW THE TIME OF ARRIVAL IS VERY IMPORTANT ,TO HELP TO PICK YOU AT THE AIRPORT. PLS.CONFIRM THE TIME FOR ME OK.

Kindly, Mr. Utz sends me the booking sheet a few hours later. Seriously, I wish it was a real one. Why did he have to fake this one too?

Quote:

I 'm hereby sending you the hotel reservation paper for your study.Open the attachment file and read it ok.

I wait for your response

Yours partner,
Mr.Utaaz Ofori
Mobile phone number; +228 0900647

YOU SHOULD CONFIRM TO ME THE TIME OF ARRIVAL TO HELP TO PICK YOU AT THE AIRPORT OK..

Quote:
Thanks mr Utz, you are being too good for me.
I'll be arriving on the 26 of June at 12:30, from Accra. Since the flight is not straight, it will first fly from Johannesburg to Accra tomorrow and then i will sleep there, for the next morning to be from Accra to Lome.

Dont worry, i can bring you the money for the banking transaction. Everything is ready.

Dwayne

SARS Building
17 Lower Long Street
Cape Town

He kindly replied:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.You are highly welcome here in Togo and all will be done well; I wish you save successful jorney from Johannesburg to Accra and to Lome ok

I'm waiting for your arrival.

Your sincere partner,
Mr.Utz.

Yup... Everything is ready. He will be waiting for me at the airport tomorrow afternoon, but a nice excuse is coming soon... Dwayne Boois missed his flight... Something terrible is about to happen to Dwayne! But I am sure Uttaz will understand.

See you soon guys! Cool

Last edited by Nic54 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
nafar
Master Baiter

Location: "Accidently" losing my payment slip for the 504th time.....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice mega-slap Smile
I'm surprised there's more to this story after that.
Nic54
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

our friend wants money, so he cant give up so early, dont u think bro? Cool
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ARRRRGGG!!! I hate reading unfinished baits!! (Only because they're so good and I want to read it all now!) Sad

Great job! This is going to be a fun one. I love traveling baits. I can't wait for the next installment!

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I suggest that you arrived and waited for him but could not find him. when you asked if anyone knew him, someone else said that they did and would take you to them. now they are demanding ransom money from mr. Utz. you hid the money in a money belt that the kidnappers do not know about. you brought $20,000 usd just to make sure that you'd have enough money for this transaction. you are willing to pay mr. Utz and some of his friends to rescue you. have the kidnappers send mr Utz an email demanding ransom money and that they have taken you to the simb@ s@f@ri c@mp. http://simbasafarigroupltd.webs.com/ in Benin which is just west of Togo's border. Great bait
clapping clapping

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
MarkWinehouse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in Russia.
I wrote recently Mr.U.Ofori.
I received a letter from him read:

I can not quote here their response letters.
briefly say that in the bank, I wrote and complained that a man who bequeathed me so much money and a relative of whom I was, I got on top and debts for which I have to pay, so I can not make a fee.

scammers are very cunning, but we are not sewn as bast)))
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nic54 wrote:
Too bad I couldn't speak english when I played around with those muppets, so I can't post all my work because I am too lazy to translate them all from russian and portuguese, my mother-tongues.

Oh please do publish them. Many years ago I had a months-long conversation with a vladina (this was before I heard of baiting, she contacted me at my legitimate listing on a dating site and I answered from my own address) which was partly in English (hers was Babelrybski) and partly in Russian (mine was with the aid of a dictionary, but a lot easier to understand than her English). She said things like "At the bottom of birth the table was big with an air pie with nuts. I sang in the school polecat." Okay I made up the polecat, but she did celebrate a bottom of birth (you can figure that out) and I never did find out what an air pie was. I concluded:
*She is either a he (she said "I have never been married" in the masculine) or an Udmurt (which language lacks gender).
*She refused to teach me Udmurt even when I showed her I knew a bit of Finnish.
*He was e-dating many people at once and forgot who speaks Russian.
*He claimed to have learned English and German and forgotten the German. He obviously never learned English.
I told her there's no way I could afford a trip to Izhevsk, and that's the last I heard from her.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
MarkWinehouse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic