SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another very special US soldier scammer...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's another cocky SOB:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21156&p=60427&hilit=cerwin#p60427

He still has one victim who is at least partially hooked, and he clearly needs more friends. I don't know if he'll bite, but it's worth a try.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He might be interesting, do you have any more information one could use to introduce oneself?

Where does he lurk?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to send him an email saying I read the thread over at ScamWarners and I think it's a shame how his reputation is being besmirched.

"Dear Mr C*****,
I hope you are not offended that I write to you.
I found your name on ScamWarners, I had a Craigslist Problem and started browsing.
There are many bad persons on the internet but you must always give the benefitt of dout. And your Sargent vouched for you!!! So I want to ask you IS THIS TRUE?
Bernadette"

Bad spelling and poor language skills on purpose

Last edited by Jeannette on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, Jeanette. Let's hope you soon have him standing to attention!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. I decide to bypass the scamwarner mention entirely and pretend he wrote to me first. I decide to pile it on:

Quote:
Dear Scammer,

Thank you for your email, I must say I was pleasantly surprised to receive it. To answer your questions, I am a 43 year old Housewife from Yalbraith in outback New south Wales Australia, where I live alone since my husband left me for a younger man. I must say i was shocked at that as well, but what can you do. I am in the middle of divorcing my soon to be ex husband Nick, and am currently fighting for Control of the farm which I want to sell and move to Sydney.

It gets very lonely here in Yalbraith, and sometimes I cry myself to sleep. That is why I was so pleased to hear from you. You're a soldier? I must say I have a fondness for men in uniform, I hope you can send me a photo, I'd love to see you in it.

I have attached a photo of myself and Nick in happier times, I hope you like what you see. I hope you will write again, your email was a solitary bright moment in my crappy life

Ditz

Hopefully, he'll bite!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the women he targeted has added more info to the topic over at SW. Feel free to attack him from any angle--his "General" character is sending lovely emails like this to his paying victim who is beginning to question more and ask for her money back (He tried to tell her she would get her money back if she paid the "transfer" fees in advance...)

Quote:
How are you doing?Writing craps about the section will only make you suffer forever cos the section will track you down and make sure all your family suffer too don't forget we have all your information... You are dealing with the USA MILITARY not the one person.As the section have said no going back either you send the money or not your money can only be sent to you through check in which you must pay the amount you are charged for the transfer before you can get your money back or you wait for you man to be there with you...Don't fuck with us because you will regret you ever deal with the military.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is his name Micheal Douglas( how origanally) and he is retired but still lives in Afghanistan.Wife died with son in auto crash., i got him baiting i told him im a widower too with lots of money hahaha and can come to visit him in Afghanistan

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may give you a sense of deja vu, but not the same scammer.

The fake soldier scam is actually pretty common these days--there are literally thousands of fake soldier profiles out there, and since the scams tend to run along the exact same lines, they often look like they might be the same.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is ignoring me. Which dating site is he haunting?

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of the targets he tried to scam:

Quote:
He/they used to be on WAYN, Que Pasa and also on Facebook, though I believe those three accounts have been closed. Not certain if the Netlog account is still up and runnning, as I never did quite figure out how to navigate that one

I did a little searching myself and suspect this belongs to him, though the photos are different than the ones he sent his original vics.
http://www.facebook.com/hcerwin?sk=info

This is the email address his "James" character used when he joined scamwarners to support his "friend" (it is masked so it can't be googled). Feel free to try it too.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo got back to me. Knowing that he doesn't have the "original email", he claims to have had his yahell acount hacked:

Quote:
How are you doing?i'm glad to read from you...my email was hacked for some times thats why have not been active on messenger...here is my email <snippo>..have added you to my yahoo contact hoping to talk to you there soon.

Will edit in a reply momentarily, or as soon as I write it. I'll feign ignorance, which isn't too hard for me Embarassed So completely ignoring his request to write to a different account, I send him this back:

Quote:
My dear Scammer,

Thank you for getting back to me, it was great to hear from you. Your email was hacked, that is terrible! Those evil terrorists will stop at nothing to hurt our troops! I am glad you have sorted it out though.

I am sorry, but I am new to all thing computer related. What is "Messenger"? I rely heavily on my darling niece to sort out computer related things. she is studying Information technology at Sydney University, which I must say certainly SOUNDS impressive, at least to me.

I must admit that I worry for you there in Afghanistan. It sounds like a dirty and dangerous place and the mere thought of you in it fills me full of dread. Hopefully you're tour of duty will be over soon and you can return home. The news here in Yalbraith says that Americans will be pulling out of Afghanistan soon. So keep your head down schatzi, and don't forget about me.

Ditz

ETA: Laddo is using a proxy (NNFMP). Smart son of a B Evil or Very Mad Good thing I'm stupid then, I plan to make his life a living hell

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo sends this:

Quote:
How are you doing today?just wanna say hi to you

Meh! I'll pile it on in a few moments. And pile it on I do.
It seems Nick's back and he's breaking a restraining order:

Quote:
My dear Scammer,

I am SO glad to hear from you. My soon to be ex husband Nick and his young toy boy have been teasing me mercilessly, ringing me all hours of the day and night, harrassing me and belittling me. My darling Niece Sabrina has driven up from Sydney and is fielding all phone calls and then last night Nick turned up at the front door, despite a restraining order against him!

I am so scared schatzi, I don't know what to do. sabrina is a black belt in tae kwon do and wants to hurt nick, but I worry that he'll use that against her.

I just want to stay in bed and cry, but I can't because there is a hearing on our divorce

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo gives me some love advice:

Quote:
How are you doing...i'm so sorry about that okay....you are always welcome here cos im still single and have not been talking to someone else....hoping to read from you and dont forget you have to stand again and be happy cos our oast will always make us stronger....dont let you past affect your future okay

Will edit in something when I think of it

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic