SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't want them to send a letter to the dead, you want them to send a dead letter Smile

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
SrMasterBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After years of receiving 419 scam letters I've decided to take the plunge and do a little baiting. I believe I have a scammer ready to bait with one small problem; she contacted me via my Skype account and therefore has my real name and location. I'll have to think of a clever way to pass her off to another contact to work the sting.

Anyway, thought I'd say hello. I'm looking forward to learning from the group and I hope to have something to contribute soon. Smile
BarryDHatchet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^------- Leave it alone! You don't want it coming back to you at all. Best to move on and pick something up using an alias.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome SrMasterBaiter. Do listen to Berry. We recomment NOT messing with (baiting) scammers who have your real information.

Do spend some time here learning about safe baiting. You might want to pick up a Mentor too.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
coffeecup
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again, I'm back after being of the grid for about a year. Had only just started baiting when I got my first child, and that soon proved to be a full time job Laughing

Now he's started kindergarden, so I've got a bit more time on my hands.

So, just wanted so say hi (again).
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi coffecup, and congratulations on your kid! Just take it easy and slow and bait whenever you feel like it. Lads enjoy waiting for your emails. Mr. Green

hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SrMasterBaiter wrote:
....she contacted me via my Skype account and therefore has my real name and location....

Hands off! She (more likely a he, in most cases) hardly will hop onto a plane at Lagos International airport to chase you at your place but.... Months ago, I noticed a crowd of five or six West Africans in a small internet cafe in Northern Germany. They certainly were sending love letter emails to their relatives...???
We have a lot of them here in numerous Western European countries, being "seeking for asylum". It's quite possible that there may be some "networks" with connections inside Europe, USA, Australia, etc....

Quote:
....and I hope to have something to contribute soon......

Have a look at the surplus letters dept. I myself found some nice bullshit there to work on...
theconman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi There,

I'm new to scam baiting. I knew this site existed but did not realize how fun it could be until I read about how the scammers were sent to darfur. I'm hoping I can top that!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome conman! Very Happy
I like your ambition to top the other baits. Good luck!

Now please read the stickies and the good stuff on Eater University, consider getting a mentor and - have fun!

theconman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Welcome conman! Very Happy
I like your ambition to top the other baits. Good luck!

Now please read the stickies and the good stuff on Eater University, consider getting a mentor and - have fun!

Thank you! I've already read the Ethics of scambaiting so I guess I'm fine. These people aren't the brightest bunch so luring them will be easy. I've got two techniques to try out, politeness and total absurdity. I'm guessing both will work since they're stupid.

Also, quick question, how do I find scammers? With the junk mail filtering systems nowadays, I almost never receive scam mails. I specifically want 2 different nigerians.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

^^^ This is our Surplus Forum, pick your lads. Very Happy

And no, lads are not thick, some of them are fiendlishly clever and have become filthy rich with scamming. We tend to underestimate them because of their less than perfect English and restricted knowledge of Western culture. But do you speak Igbo or Yoruba, and what to you know about all those different African cultures?

Suffolk Punch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Another noob here, been doing some research on scams recently and looking forward to trying some baits. Not sure how good I will be at it but just holding these vile people up and stopping one innocent person getting caught will be worth it.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome SP. Do sign up for a Mentor. Remember that it essential to Bait Safely. Enjoy your time here!
theconman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

^^^ This is our Surplus Forum, pick your lads. Very Happy

And no, lads are not thick, some of them are fiendlishly clever and have become filthy rich with scamming. We tend to underestimate them because of their less than perfect English and restricted knowledge of Western culture. But do you speak Igbo or Yoruba, and what to you know about all those different African cultures?

Thank you. And yes, I do speak those two languages as well as an assortment of other african languages. I am also very well versed in African culture. I have a certificate that I bought from this guy that says so.

lol. He was from Africa so I was sure that he is more than qualified in licensing me in this subject.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
I'm hoping I can top that!

In time. In time. Stick with straight baiting for a while. As a matter of fact many of us just straight bait. If we get a bank account or a photo, etc. that is just icing on top of the cake.

I don't think folks on Eater are into topping each other's bait -- we just want to keep the lads busy so they don't have time for RL victims.

Oh, you don't need to quote and re-quote the post above yours. Just use ^^^^^ to show you are responding to the poster above yours.

AND

to all.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
pita
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sayin Hi,

Found this forum due to some of the details in a scammers letter asking for supply of goods as I do supply goods and thought it was a scammer but went checking.

Same details as one in here already, thanks guys for having this forum.

You guys and gals rock.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome pita, and thank you for the encouraging words. Very Happy
You might enjoy scam baiting, but even if you don't have the time, then enjoy lurking!

miscellanea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm new here.
I've been getting some scam e-mails in at my main e-mail address recently so I did some searching and found this site. I'm looking forward to baiting!
AFnord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm new to the whole scambaiting scene. I got a suspicious mail to my main mail account, which my spam filter failed to catch, so I decided to have some fun with the fellow, so I created a character and gave him an email adress. Then I got another one which my spam filter failed to catch, so I decided to mess with him as well. So now I'm doing two guys, one who seem to be a bit of a dimwit (he can't keep his story straight and really fails on almost every level. He lost his family to rebels in Libya (but he was away while it happened, so he survived), he lives in Nigeria, and is a diplomat and he has a huge stash of money in Ghana, but now it is suddenly in Nigeria) and one who seem to be more skilled.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome, new Members! Once you have browsed a bit, do think about signing up for a Mentor. Remember to 'Bait Safe'!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members! We are always happy to have new participants in this game of keeping the scammers busy.

Please do pay attention to baiting safely. Mentors can help you with these issues and in the mean time feel free to ask questions in the forums.

there are no dumb questions. Take it from me. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
slhalper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello all,

newbie here. started off winding up a scammer a few weeks ago. nothing serious just seeing how long i could keep him on the hook. didn't realise there was a whole community of people doing it.
looking to get into it proper now. set up a fake email as a start. one silly question before i do. the welcome message i got when i registered for this site mentioned using an IP free email. i'm using gmail. is this ok?
sorry if this has been asked before.

cheers.

EDIT:
nvm, just found my answer in another section. derp.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Gmail is good, Tor is good, but Gmail doesn't like Tor. I have accounts at Xmail (has problems sending to some domains), Fastmail, and Safemail.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome slhalper!
Good to know you are one of those newbies who actually read stickies. Laughing You are baiting safe, now go ahead and have fun! And keep asking when you need info, we love to show off our experience. Wink

Les Skruem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[stands up] Embarassed

Uhh... Hi... my name is Les Skruem, and I am a baiter.

I guess I realized that I had a problem a few months ago, when I stumbled upon 419eater.com and realized it was the greatest Internet Win since Al Gore invented the internet. Which I guess brings me to today.

I've got a few baits comin' down the pipeline, and I can't wait to share them. Twisted Evil

<i>"With due respect, What kind of insult is this." </i> -Barrister Kol!e Mam@ni <br>
<i>"its a hard time i tell everyone i don't give a F**k cuz no body gives me daily bread.....!..Ahhhhh..."</i> -George Mens@h <br>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic