SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looks like someone's a little miffed...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...because I got this in my inbox, today:

Quote:
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE DONE WITH ALL THIS YOUR CHILD'S PLAY.

YOU GAVE US AN INFORMATION THAT IS NOT EXISTING AND EXPECT US TO FOOLISHLY GO FOR IT.

PLEASE IT IS ENOUGH.

I guess things didn't go well at MG? My first bait ever and I've successfully gotten under the guy's skin. This is a proud moment for me.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done. Now wash, rinse and repeat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. And yeah, I'm already on to the next one. I think I'm gonna enjoy this scambaiting thing.
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
.....PLEASE IT IS ENOUGH.....

That's worth to be a sig! Just complete it with the lad's name.

Have you considered to publish your bait in the "Publish your work" area?

I'm always after a good laugh.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, that would be good. How did you do him over with MoneyGram? (Ie, a false MTCN, or one of Deuzer's Forms, etc).
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stay with it! curses and death threats next! Well done.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome, BearSeason! Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote

Quote:
This is a proud moment for me.

May it be the first of many. BUT did you deny everthing and shift the blame to your secretary/wife/girfrioend/mother who made the payment for you?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Set up a new baiter account and bait him from a new address. You can get the maximum mileage from a lad that way.

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@hhv01: You read my mind, which you will clearly see if you read below this message. Unfortunately, I lost most of the early e-mails that were sent. I could certainly publish what I have but there really isn't anything particularly outrageous about this bait (until I got this e-mail). I'm thinking this guy is just easily annoyed.

@The Monsignor: Good guess. I used one of Deuzer's forms. I'm really glad I checked out the Tools thread before diving into this bait.

@devil_woman: I'm actually playing dumb for now ("What do you mean? I sent the money. Didn't you get it?). If he writes back, I'll definitely shift the blame to him.

@Dr Venture: Oh, I plan to. I'm not going to let a lad that's this easily annoyed get away.

@Everyone else: Thanks for the encouragement. I realized that I have an innate ability in RL to push people's buttons and decided it was time to use my powers for good instead of evil. Judging from Mr. Jeff's e-mail, it looks like I've found my calling.

EDIT: I just checked my inbox again and he's come back for more. Now he's telling me to go to MG to straighten this out. He's really a glutton for punishment.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when he says "it is enough" what he actually means is tell him he did something wrong and to go back again ... when a lad says its enough you know you just got to slap him for not being professional, then laugh as he didnt collect, so really sending him back is the right thing to do.

remember you have his email address, so its never ever enough lol, you could make as many email characters as you wish, and send him over and over to mg, he might not like it after a while lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I went to the MG today and the manager explained to me that there have been problems for people sending payments into North Africa. It seems that a lot of kind U.S. citizens have been donating money to the poor poeople in Somalia who have been affected by the recent famine. Unfortunately, a lot of them have been using wire tranfer and some shady people (possibly warlords) have been intercepting the money that should be going to the needy. As a result, the United States government has blocked all wire tranfers to North Africa and is recommending that its citizens donate through a governement approved charity.

Now, I tried to explain to the gentleman at MG that the transaction between me and my lad is comepletely legitimate and has nothing to do with what's happening in Somalia. But he told me that the new policy affects all of Northern Africa. It seems his hands are tied. The only thing he could do for me is refund my money and suggest I find another way to send it... perhaps, a bank transfer? Twisted Evil

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
Bear --

All these efforts - all your way to the MG office, without any result!

You certainly have got a voucher from MG indicating something like "MG money transfer order # ..... to (...lad...) cancelled as per U.S. Department of State Directive No..... of ....."???

Perhaps you could send a scan of this MG voucher to your business partner, proofing you're not goofing...

BTW, you know of course that U.S. Department of State insistly recommends that any payments into endangered countries / areas should be processed by bank transfer only. I This warning has been repeatedly aired on CNN and C-SPAN, and on C-SPAN again just half an hour ago. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

"Sorry, lad, but that's my government rules. Can't do anything about it. Sorry."
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the MG manager was kind enough to give me a copy of the announcement from Homeland Security (which I'm working on at the moment). So you see, it's not my fault that my lad isn't getting his money. It's the United States government in conjunction with the 419 scammers themselves. Why, if they weren't running these heartless charity scams in the first place, he would have his money by now. Pity.

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anytime you P O a Lad you should be proud! I feel that you can have them experience even greater levels of anger.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that was easier than I thought it would be. This arrived in my inbox, today:

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL AND EXPLANATIONS, THOUGH GHANA IS NOT A NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRY BUT WEST AFRICA.

NEVER THE LESS, FIND BELOW THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH WHICH YOU CAN EASILY EFFECT A TRANSFER PER YOUR REQUEST.

BANK NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BRANCH: xxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE: xxxxxxx
INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT: xxxxxxxxx
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT: xxxxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Would Alan need any other info before I send this to him? And how do I get one of those piggy things?

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan would like the account detail at the top of the lad's original email (proof that the lad is a scammer) then go to your profile and add : %_lad : I think it is to the appropriate box but leave out the spaces after/before the colons.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. Thanks for the tip. I just finished e-mailing Alan so, yay! My first foray into scambaiting and I managed to snag a sig quote and an icon! I know a lot of this can chalked up to beginners luck (most lads are not this gullible) but it still makes me giddy.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Add the headers of the email and enough other emails from the same lad to prove that there is a scam going on. I sent him a few emails and attached the obviously fake deposit certificate. See the format in the sticky; the first few lines of the email must be the name and account number.

It's a dollar sign, not a percent sign. Closed lad accounts

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: I've decided to remove my original character from the bait. I've grown tired of her. She's way to meek and compliant, especially when my lad gets angry with her. It's my fault really. This being my first bait, I was nervous and afraid of being dropped so I made her into a wuss. It's time for her to go. She's gonna be leaving town today to take care of her sick mother.

In comes her daughter, who is frankly, a bitch. She asks a lot of really annoying questions over and over and is not afraid to slap my lad when he gets out of line. I like her already.

This on top of a closed account should provide a lot of headaches for my lad. Also, I think I smell a dollar chop coming. The next few weeks are gonna be fun.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first piggy, BearSeason!!! Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Fartina. I hope it's the first of many to come.

Oh, and in addition to my character's daughter being a bitch, she also types like a thirteen year old girl. this is the first e-mail she sent my lad:

Quote:
hi jeff, i'm rita's daughter, jennifer. she prolly e-mailed u already telling u da sitch. neway, she had 2 go take care of ma grandma cuz she had 2 go 2 da hospital. she told me 2 take care of everything she's doin wit u. she told me dat der was a bank transaction but she didn't really hav da time to tell me much else cuz she was in a rush 2 get 2 ma grandma so i'm kinda in da dark about all dis. could u kindly fill me in on da details so i kin get up 2 speed. wat is all dis for neway

I'm hoping my lad gets mild headaches from having to dechiper this. Long-term, maybe he'll suffer a stroke and die. I can dream right?

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and "Nice piggy" BearSeason!

BearSeason wrote:
Update: I've decided to remove my original character from the bait. I've grown tired of her. She's way to meek and compliant, especially when my lad gets angry with her. It's my fault really. This being my first bait, I was nervous and afraid of being dropped so I made her into a wuss.

I like your way of thinking - if one kind of baiting character doesn't work well for you, throw it out and try another. I'm the other way around, I love constantly apologising to my lad, asking for his forgiveness and so on. Other baiters do aggressive and abrasive - the lads are happy with any of this as long as they feel like there's a payout coming.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've decided to remove my original character from the bait. I've grown tired of her. She's way to meek and compliant, especially when my lad gets angry with her. It's my fault really. This being my first bait, I was nervous and afraid of being dropped so I made her into a wuss.

A lot depends on the lad. Some lads won't tolerate much aggressiveness. One of the great features of a wussy baiting character is it makes the lad feel like he is in control when, in fact, exactly the opposite is true. This is especially useful early in a bait while you are building the lad's trust in you.

Of course, it's always fun to have your wuss character rise up once in a while (like when the lad gets particularly bullying) and issue a well-worded slap. That helps keep your lad off balance - which is also a good thing. Changing characters (as you have just done) accomplishes the same thing.

Well done so far, BearSeason (I was going to say "BS" but that just didn't look right somehow Wink )

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic