SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you think my lad sounds stressed?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From gold lad to what he thinks is another lad gang (me) who have kidnapped the lads target vic. Hannah C and John A are the same lad btw
Bold bits are my comments

Quote:
If only you guys are really serious with what you are saying, i am short of words you have the power at the moment, the old man came with money which i know by now you must have seen the money and if really you want i eat from my sweat,I am still in Dobgo (Benin) stranded without even a franc to find my way back to Ghana, if really you mean what you are saying how long will it take you guys to come down here to meet me and give me any share you will give to me, what ever you give to me from this money, i will accept with all thanks, that you understand we are all guys and it can happen to any one, even you as i have already lost hope of this money , i am confuse at the moment why this is happening to me, since the first day you met this man, i worked and someone else is coming from no where to eat what i have suffered for, God should proof himself to me, because this will make me to worship Satan now as i can longer wait for God again, i have been asking people over here to take me to the highest voodoo to continue working as i can't understand what is happening to my life, if i have used magic power, this man would have come straight to Ghana and by now, i will be enjoying what i worked for but now different stories all together.

I will be very glad meeting you guys if you guys really meant what you are saying of coming to Dobgo to meet me, i am still in Dobgo and i will let you know if i am leaving but for now i am still there waiting for you guys to come and we will all enjoy the success together as you said.
Thanks, and have a beautiful evening.

... and to my main character (Angus) who is overseeing the operation back home.

Quote:
Hello Mr Angus, it has been a great shock to me since yesterday in which i don't know what to say as regards this issue, i am still trying to convince the kidnappers to meet with Mr at the village were he was about meeting with Mr Ivor, too is blocked over there without money to come back to Ghana in sadness as regards waste less effort.

We are confuse about the death of the old man (I've just killed off the kidnapped character), i even ask of the body in which the told me they buried him in the forest , i am confuse very scared now for the men not to harm Mr too as they believe him alone knows the killers of Mr Ivor, they told me to tell Mr to wait in the village that the will come and give him some money but i am also scared , i told him not to follow them to anywhere if they cannot give him the money outside where every one can see them, they have not said anything as regards the case containing the $140,000 dollars all the keep on telling me is to inform Mr John to wait for them that the will be coming to meet him in the village were he was to meet Mr Ivor, that they are all brothers, the will not harm him.

Mr Angus, i am confuse, i don't know what next to do now and Mr told me , where he is at the moment as regards this issue is about 1500 kilometers from Ghana in which we don't even know how to get money send across to him, we have problem now with the whole issue, please advice what we can do now as the life of Mr John too is not safe over there at the moment.
Thank as we wait hearing from you.

Happy days Very Happy

p.s. Can anyone spot the lad's exaggeration? Rolling Eyes

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic