SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tickling the Spanish Ivories

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the original message from surplus. It is in Spanish which has been machine-translated from English. I responded in Spanish peppered with misspellings and words converted from French and Portuguese, hoping that his translator would turn it into gibberish.

I guess the name of the bank, before being mangled, was Chartered Trust Bank, which is similar to the Standard Chartered Bank in The French Conniption.

This is a failed bait in the sense that it got me no flags or piggies, but it is interesting in the use of language.

Cast of Characters:
Αոnettе Οrаliոe, fisherwoman in the Chesapeake Bay
Rоd Οrаliոe, her husband, an ichthyologist, present only by mention
Helline James, a Kuwaiti in Ivory Coast who is offering some money
Amor Martins, a nurse in the hospital
Joséph Alasans, bank manager in Ivory Coast

An English word, possibly misspelled, was let through into the Spanish text.
A word is in the wrong Romance language.
I intentionally misspelled a word.
Also note that the Spanish formal word for "you" being third-person, it is sometimes not clear whether the lad meant "your" or "his".

On 2011-05-21 Helline wrote:

Subject: Donación_de_Sra.Helline_James

ATN:

UNO DE MI DIOS.

Yo soy la persona mencionada arriba, de Kuwait, que estoy casado con Mr.williams James, quien trabajó con la embajada de Kuwait en Costa de Marfil desde hace muchos años antes de su muerte en 2007, nos casamos por once años sin un niño antes de su muerte después de un breve enfermedad que duró sólo cuatro días.

Antes de su muerte éramos ambos cristiano nacido de nuevo desde su muerte, decidí no volver a casarse o conseguir a un niño fuera de mi hogar conyugal que la Biblia está en contra, cuando mi marido estaba vivo él depositó la suma de $ 2 5 millones (dos millones cinco cien dólares de EE.UU.) en el banco de aquí, en Abidján, en una revisión de la cuenta de depósito.

Actualmente, el fondo sigue con el banco recientemente, mi médico me dijo que tengo una enfermedad grave que es problema del cáncer, lo que más me molesta es mi enfermedad del movimiento, después de haber conocido a mi condición decidía donar este fondo a una iglesia o una persona que utilizará este dinero de la manera que voy a hacer aquí, quiero una iglesia o un temor de Dios que va a utilizar este fondo para los huérfanos, las viudas y la propagación de la palabra de Dios y de esfuerzo que es mantener la casa de Dios.

La Biblia nos hizo comprender que el Beato es la mano que da tomé esta decisión porque no tengo ningún niño que herede este dinero y mis parientes del marido no son cristianos y no quiero que mis esfuerzos marido para ser utilizados por los incrédulos como antes me advirtió antes de dejar de fumar, no quiero una situación donde este dinero será utilizado en una manera diabólica, es por eso que estoy tomando esta decisión, no tengo miedo de la muerte por lo tanto, sé dónde voy, sé que voy a se pecho del Señor, Éxodo 14 CONTRA 14 dice que el Señor va a pelear mi caso y yo llevará a cabo mi paz.

No necesito ninguna comunicación del teléfono en este sentido a causa de mi salud por lo tanto la presencia de los parientes de mi marido alrededor de mí siempre que no quiero que sepan de este desarrollo, con Dios todo es posible, tan pronto como reciba su respuesta será usted me da con el banco aquí, en Abidján, quiero que tú y la iglesia a orar siempre para mí porque el Señor es mi pastor, mi felicidad es que viví una vida digna de un cristiano, que quiere servir al Señor debe servirlo en espíritu y verdad, por favor, siempre en oración durante toda su vida.

En contacto conmigo en la dirección de e_mail anterior para obtener más información, cualquier retraso en su respuesta me dará el sitio en sourcing otra iglesia o una persona para este mismo propósito, por favor, me aseguran que usted actúe en consecuencia como ya he dicho aquí, con la esperanza de recibir su respuesta antes posible.

Permanezca bendito en el Señor.

Atentamente en Cristo,

La Sra. Helline James

On 2011-05-21 Helline wrote:

Subject: Donation_of_Mrs.Helline_James

ATTN:

ONE OF MY GOD.

I am the person mentioned above, from Kuwait, which am married to Mr.williams James, who worked with the embassy of Kuwait in Ivory Coast since many years ago before his death in 2007, we were married for eleven years without a child before his death after a short illness which lasted only four days.

Before his death we were both born-again Christian since his death, I decided not to get married again or obtain a child outside my conjugal home which the Bible is against, when my husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 2 5 million (two million five hundred US dollars) in the bank of here, in Abidjan, in a revision of the deposit account.

Currently, the fund is still with the bank recently, my doctor told me that I have a grave illness which is problem of cancer, what disturbs me the most is my sickness of moving, after having known my condition I was deciding to donate this fund to a church or a person who will utilize this money in the manner which I'm going to make here, I want a church or a fear of God which will utilize this fund for the orphans, the widows and the propagation of the word of God and of effort which is maintain the house of God.

The Bible made us understand that the Blessed is the hand that gives I took this decision because I have no child to inherit this money and my relatives of husband are not Christians and I do not want that my efforts husband for be utilized by the unbelievers as before warned me before quitting smoking, I do not want a situation where this money will be utilized in a diabolical manner, that's why I'm taking this decision, I'm not afraid of death therefore, I know where I'm going, I know that I'm going to breast itself of the Lord, Exodus 14 AGAINST 14 says that the Lord is going to fight my case and I will bring my peace to completion.

I do not need any communication of telephone in this sense because of my health therefore the presence of the relatives of my husband around me always that I don't want them to know of this develop, with God all is possible, as soon as I recieve your response will you be me give with the bank here, in Abidjan, I want that you and the church to pray always for me because the Lord is my shepherd, my happiness is that I lived a life worthy of a Christian, that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and in truth, please, always in prayer during all your life.

In contact with me in the e_mail address above to obtain more information, whatever delay in your response will give me the site in sourcing other church or a person for this same purpose, please, they assure me that you act in consequence as I have already said here, with the hope of receiving your response before possible.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Attentively in Christ,

Mrs. Helline James

On 2011-05-23 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Donación de Sra.Helline James

Recibí su mensaje y estoy interesada en hacer buenas obras con el dinero. Por favor envíeme más detalles.

Αոnettе

On 2011-05-23 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Donation of Mrs.Helline James

I received your message and am interested in doing good works with the money. Please send me more details.

Αոnettе

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-05-23 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Amados en el Señor.

Amados en el Señor.

He recibido su carta de agradecimiento a Dios. Y estoy impresionado con la respuesta, ya que reduce la carga sobre mí y me siento aliviado de algunos preocupaciones después de leer su respuesta.

Amado, que quiere asegurarse de que este fondo se utilizará conformidad con los deseos de mi esposo y yo tan pronto como se transfiere.

Entiendo que esta es la benevolencia en el cumplimiento voluntad y decisión de mi difunto esposo, estoy convencido de actualización. Este fondo es desiginated servicios humanitarios y la caridad, con especial énfasis. Esto se debe prestar a cada préstamo, la responsabilidad y la prudencia a la gloria de Dios.

No voy a manejar esto por mí mismo, porque mi salud no me permite He revisado periódicamente diálisis. Incluso estoy Escribo esta carta con la ayuda de una hermana que es enfermera aquí en el hospital y el uso para que me ayude aquí. Yo quiero que usted envíe la siguiente información

1. cuenta bancaria
2. Dirección y teléfono de contacto.
3. Foto tarjetas de identificación

Todos estos documentos se utilizan para preparar una potencia authorizartion carta notarial a su nombre como mi nuevo beneficiario elección de los fondos y sus números de teléfono

Inmediatamente te enviaremos la información anterior, voy a hacer uso de en el Tribunal Superior de Justicia aquí en la República de Costa d'Ivoire, un certificado de autoridad para el nuevo beneficiario nombre y voy a enviar un acuse de recibo de la presentación

dinero que el banco emitió a mi difunto esposo depositados durante el tiempo los fondos de su banco para mantenerlos a salvo en mi nombre y la información Póngase en contacto con el banco en contacto con ellos directamente para reclamaciones de responsabilidad civil y la transferencia de los fondos depositados en su banco o cuenta de la iglesia para su uso en la difusión del Evangelio Dios ayude a los huérfanos ya las viudas tan cerca.

Reletives entender que ni mi marido sabe de este dinero porque son muslems y se negó a aceptar a Cristo. Y mi marido me dijo que no saben nada de este dinero. Así que no quiero donar a una iglesia cerca de aquí, porque no puedo desobedecer a mis instrucciones amado esposo tarde, incluso la muerte.

Asegúrese de contestar esta carta y enviar toda la información necesaria oficial de inmediato y establecer legalmente el nuevo beneficiario de los fondos sin demora y enviar estos documentos vitales su procedimiento. Escucha.

He recibido su correo a través de intervention.You Dios sabe que con Dios todas las cosas son posible.so mi querido hermano en el Señor, le doy las gracias una vez más por sus oraciones y espero que me han dado para que Dios siga bendiciendo en el nombre de Jesús Amén.

Sinceramente suyo en Cristo Jesús, yo, no James Helline ganar el mundo entero y perder mi alma en ese último día, porque de material. Me gustaría que me enviara su informaions mencionados anteriormente y también las fotografías. Gracias y seguir siendo bendiga

Helline James

On 2011-05-23 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Beloved in the Lord.

Beloved in the Lord.

I have received your letter of gratitude to God. And I am impressed with the response, now that it reduces the load on me and I feel myself alleviated of some worries after reading your reply.

Beloved, that you want to assure yourself that this fund will be utilized conformity with the desires of my spouse and I as soon as it is transferred.

I understand that this is the benevolence in the completion will and decision of my late spouse, I am convinced of actualization. This fund is desiginated humanitarian services and the charity, with especial emphasis. This must be lent to every loan, the responsability and the prudence to the glory of God.

I am not going to manage this by myself, because my health does not permit me I have revised periodically dialysis. Included I am I write this letter with the help of a sister who is nurse here in the hospital and the use so that she help me here. I want you to send the following information

1. bank account
2. Address and telephone of contact.
3. Photo cards of identification

All these documents are used to prepare a potency authorizartion notary letter to your name as my new beneficiary election of the funds and your telephone numbers

Immediately we will send you the above information, I am going to make use of in the Superior Tribunal of Justice here in the Republic of Ivory Coast, a certificate of authority for the new beneficiary name and am going to send an acknowledgement of receipt of the presentation

money which the bank emitted to my late spouse deposited during the time the funds from his bank to maintain us safe in my name and the information Put yourself in contact with the bank in contact with them directly for reclamtions of civil responsibility and the transference of funds deposited in your bank or account of the church for its use in the diffusion of the Gospel God help the orphans and the widows so close.

Reletives understand that neither my husband knows about this money because they are muslems and he refused to accept Christ. And my husband told me that they know nothing about this money. So I don't want to donate to a church close to here, because I cannot disobey my instructions beloved afternoon spouse, including the death.

Be sure to answer this letter and send all the official information necessary immediately and establish legally the new beneficiary of the funds without delay and send these vital documents your procedure. Listen.

I received your mail through intervention.You God knows that with God all things are possible.so my beloved brother in the Lord, I give you thanks once again for your prayers and hope that they have given me so that God keeps blessing in the name of Jesus Amen.

Sincerely yours in Christ Jesus, I, no James Helline gain the whole world and lose my soul in this last day, because of material. It would please me if you sent me your informaions mentioned above and also the photographs. Thanks and keep being bless

Helline James

"tarde" means "late" (as opposed to "early") or "afternoon". The word used elsewhere for "late" (recently dead) is "difunto" (defunct).

On 2011-05-25 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

i enviar esta conention otra vez porque no estoy teniendo así que no sé si recved mi correo

He recibido su carta de agradecimiento a Dios. Y estoy impresionado con la respuesta, ya que reduce la carga sobre mí y me siento aliviado de algunos preocupaciones después de leer su respuesta.

Amado, que quiere asegurarse de que este fondo se utilizará conformidad con los deseos de mi esposo y yo tan pronto como se transfiere.

Entiendo que esta es la benevolencia en el cumplimiento voluntad y decisión de mi difunto esposo, estoy convencido de actualización. Este fondo es desiginated servicios humanitarios y la caridad, con especial énfasis. Esto se debe prestar a cada préstamo, la responsabilidad y la prudencia a la gloria de Dios.

No voy a manejar esto por mí mismo, porque mi salud no me permite He revisado periódicamente diálisis. Incluso estoy Escribí esta carta con la ayuda de una hermana que es enfermera aquí en el hospital y el uso para que me ayude aquí. Yo quiero que usted envíe la siguiente información

1. cuenta bancaria
2. Dirección y número de teléfono.
3. Foto tarjetas de identificación

Todos estos documentos se utilizan para preparar una potencia authorizartion carta notarial a su nombre como mi nuevo beneficiario elección de los fondos y sus números de teléfono

Inmediatamente te enviaremos la información anterior, voy a hacer uso de en el Tribunal Superior de Justicia aquí en la República de Cote d'Ivoire, un certificado de autoridad para el nuevo beneficiario nombre y voy a enviar un acuse de recibo de la presentación

dinero que el banco emitió a mi difunto esposo depositados durante el tiempo los fondos de su banco para mantenerlos a salvo en mi nombre y la información Póngase en contacto con el banco en contacto con ellos directamente para reclamaciones de responsabilidad civil y la transferencia de los fondos depositados en su banco o cuenta de la iglesia para su uso en la difusión del Evangelio Dios ayude a los huérfanos ya las viudas tan cerca.

Reletives entender que ni mi marido sabe de este dinero porque son muslems y se negó a aceptar a Cristo. Y mi marido me dijo que no saben nada de este dinero. Así que no quiero donar a una iglesia cerca de aquí, porque no puedo desobedecer a mis instrucciones difunto esposo amado, incluso la muerte.

Asegúrese de contestar esta carta y enviar toda la información necesaria oficial de inmediato y establecer legalmente el nuevo beneficiario de los fondos sin demora y enviar estos documentos vitales su procedimiento. Escucha.

He recibido su correo a través de intervention.You Dios sabe que con Dios todas las cosas son posible.so mi querido hermano en el Señor, le doy las gracias una vez más por sus oraciones y espero que me han dado para que Dios siga bendiciendo en el nombre de Jesús Amén.

Sinceramente suyo en Cristo Jesús, yo, no James Helline ganar el mundo entero y perder mi alma en ese último día, porque de material. Me gustaría que me enviara su informaions mencionados anteriormente y también las fotografías. Gracias y seguir siendo bendiga

James Helline

On 2011-05-25 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

i send this conention again because I am not holding so that I don't know if recved my mail

I have received your letter of gratitude to God. And I am impressed with the response, now that it reduces the load on me and I feel myself alleviated of some worries after reading your reply.

Beloved, that you want to assure yourself that this fund will be utilized conformity with the desires of my spouse and I as soon as it is transferred.

I understand that this is the benevolence in the completion will and decision of my late spouse, I am convinced of actualization. This fund is desiginated humanitarian services and the charity, with especial emphasis. This must be lent to every loan, the responsability and the prudence to the glory of God.

I am not going to manage this by myself, because my health does not permit me I have revised periodically dialysis. Included I am I write this letter with the help of a sister who is nurse here in the hospital and the use so that she help me here. I want you to send the following information

1. bank account
2. Address and telephone of contact.
3. Photo cards of identification

All these documents are used to prepare a potency authorizartion notary letter to your name as my new beneficiary election of the funds and your telephone numbers

Immediately we will send you the above information, I am going to make use of in the Superior Tribunal of Justice here in the Republic of Ivory Coast, a certificate of authority for the new beneficiary name and am going to send an acknowledgement of receipt of the presentation

money which the bank emitted to my late spouse deposited during the time the funds from his bank to maintain us safe in my name and the information Put yourself in contact with the bank in contact with them directly for reclamtions of civil responsibility and the transference of funds deposited in your bank or account of the church for its use in the diffusion of the Gospel God help the orphans and the widows so close.

Reletives understand that neither my husband knows about this money because they are muslems and he refused to accept Christ. And my husband told me that they know nothing about this money. So I don't want to donate to a church close to here, because I cannot disobey my instructions beloved afternoon spouse, including the death.

Be sure to answer this letter and send all the official information necessary immediately and establish legally the new beneficiary of the funds without delay and send these vital documents your procedure. Listen.

I received your mail through intervention.You God knows that with God all things are possible.so my loved brother in the Lord, I give you thanks once again for your prayers and hope that they have given me so that God keeps blessing in the name of Jesus Amen.

Sincerely yours in Christ Jesus, I, no James Helline gain the whole world and lose my soul in this last day, because of material. It would please me if you sent me your informaions mentioned above and also the photographs. Thanks and keep being bless

Helline James

On 2011-05-25 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Amados en el Señor.

Quoting Heline James :

Quote:
i enviar esta conention otra vez porque no estoy teniendo así que no sé si recved mi correo

Sí lo recibí pero estoy pescando en la bahía. Tendré tiempo escanar la foto cuando amarraré en unos días. No tengo este aparejo en el bote.

Αոnettе

On 2011-05-25 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Beloved in the Lord.

Quoting Heline James :

Quote:
i send this conention again because I am not holding so that I don't know if recved my mail

Yes I received it but I'm fishing in the bay. I will have time to scan the photo when I dock in a few days. I don't have this apparatus in the boat.

Αոnettе

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-05-26 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Buenos días, he recibido su correo electrónico esta mañana estoy muy feliz. así que voy a esperar a que sus datos
gracias y que Dios te bendiga
Hermana Heline

On 2011-05-26 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Good day, I have received your electronic mail this morning am very happy. so I'm going to wait for that your data
thank you and God bless you
Sister Heline

On 2011-05-28 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Mi cuenta bancaria es ############ al Аtlaոtiс Ρublіc Savings Bank, número #########, código del swift ΑРՍՏMΕLВА7З. He numerizado mi pasaporte (#########) es ci-junto. Mi dirección es noroeste. Mi enderezo es #### Αrundеl Road, Deal Island, Maryland #####, y mi aderezo es aceite de oliva y binagre de manzana. Para contactarme el teléfono es inútil, porque paso muchos días en la vahía pescando; tengo una radio para llamar a la playa y hacer mi conexión a la red cuando no hay hielo, pero no tengo grey.

Voy a blar con mi pastor acerca de establir un fondo aquí para cuidar a los huerfanos.

Αոnettе

On 2011-05-28 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

My bank account is ############ at Аtlaոtiс Ρublіc Savings Bank, number #########, swift code ΑРՍՏMΕLВА7З. I have digitized my passport (#########) is attached. My direction is northwest. My address is #### Αrundеl Road, Deal Island, Maryland #####, and my dressing is olive oil and apple cider binegar. To contact me the telephone is useless, because I spend many days fishing in the vay; I have a radio to call the shore and make my connection to the net when there is no ice, but I have no flock.

I'm going to talk with my pastor about establishing a fund here to care for orphans.

Αոnettе

Dirección means both "address" and "direction". The Spanish words for "net", "ice", and "flock" sound like names of colors in English.

×186

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-05-29 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Mi cuenta bancaria es ############ al Аtlaոtiс Ρublіc Savings Bank, número #########, código del swift ΑРՍՏMΕLВА7З. He numerizado mi pasaporte (#########) es ci-junto. Mi dirección es noroeste. Mi enderezo es #### Αrundеl Road, Deal Island, Maryland #####, y mi aderezo es aceite de oliva y binagre de manzana. Para contactarme el teléfono es inútil, porque paso muchos días en la vahía pescando; tengo una radio para llamar a la playa y hacer mi conexión a la red cuando no hay hielo, pero no tengo grey.

Voy a blar con mi pastor acerca de establir un fondo aquí para cuidar a los huerfanos.

P.S. Le envié a yahoo.fr anoche pero me rebondió. ¿Qué se pasó?

Αոnettе

On 2011-05-29 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

My bank account is ############ at Аtlaոtiс Ρublіc Savings Bank, number #########, swift code ΑРՍՏMΕLВА7З. I have digitized my passport (#########) is attached. My direction is northwest. My address is #### Αrundеl Road, Deal Island, Maryland #####, and my dressing is olive oil and apple cider binegar. To contact me the telephone is useless, because I spend many days fishing in the vay; I have a radio to call the shore and make my connection to the net when there is no ice, but I have no flock.

I'm going to talk with my pastor about establishing a fund here to care for orphans.

P.S. I sent it to yahoo.fr last night but it bounced. What happened?

Αոnettе

(Heline changed email address; apparently her old one was shut down.)

On 2011-05-29 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Estimado en Cristo Αոnettе.

Estimado en Cristo Αոnettе.

He recibido su mensaje de esta mañana y estoy seguro de que con su estado para creer que este dinero de la subvención se utilice eficazmente para la gloria de Dios, como ya he dicho en mi anterior post, que también reciben la información, sea la alabanza a Dios Todopoderoso por su gracia.

También estoy agradecido por sus oraciones y las partes interesadas en la búsqueda de mi salud, estoy todavía en el hospital bajo tratamiento médico,

Por lo tanto urgentemente en contacto con el banco encargado el Dr.Joséph Alasan.los datos de contacto de abajo y di instrucciones que he dado instrucciones al director del banco para transferir dinero a su cuenta para que con urgencia antes de mi operación de la cirugía,

Usted puede enviar un correo electrónico al gerente del banco.

Alquilado CONFIANZA Banco.

Dirección: Lot 317, rue Finance
Plateau, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel / Fax: 225 60 91 05 68

Email: [email protected]

Dr.Joséph Alasan.

Atentamente,

(Director de Remitance Relaciones Exteriores)

Ya he informado al director del banco acerca de usted como receptor de fondos, que también han sido galardonados con el certificado de depósito emitidos a mi difunto esposo, el Sr. William James cuando él depositó el fondo para su confirmación.

En caso si usted tiene alguna pregunta, póngase en contacto con mi enfermera (Ms Amor Martins 00 225 60 69 55 72. Entiendo que me está ayudando en la escritura, etc.

Actualización de mí tan pronto como usted en contacto con el gerente del banco.

Siempre acuérdate de mí en las oraciones diarias,

Por favor enviar su número de cuenta también

Hermana Amor Martins

Subject: Esteemed in Christ Αոnettе.

Esteemed in Christ Αոnettе.

I have received your message of this morning and am sure that with your state to believe that this money of the subvention be used effectively for the glory of God, as I have already said in my previous post, which already receive the information, praise be to God Almighty for his grace.

I am also thankful for your prayers and the parts interested in the search for my health, I am still in the hospital under medical treatment,

Therefore urgently in contact with the bank in charge the Dr.Joséph Alasan.the contact data below and I gave instructions that I have given instructions to the bank director to transfer money to your account so that with urgency before my surgery operation,

You can send an electronic mail to the bank manager.

Rented CONFIDENCE Bank.

Address: Lot 317, rue Finance
Plateau, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel / Fax: 225 60 91 05 68

Email: [email protected]

Dr.Joséph Alasan.

Attentively,

(Director of Remittance Exterior Relations)

I have already informed the bank director about you as receiver of funds, which have also been awarded with the certificate of deposit emitted to my late spouse, Mr. William James when he deposited the fund for your confirmation.

In case you have any question, get in contact with my nurse (Ms Amor Martins 00 225 60 69 55 72. I understand that she is helping me with writing, etc.

Actualization of me as soon as you in contact with the bank manager.

Always remember me in your daily prayers,

Please send your account number also

Sister Amor Martins

×186

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: Querida en el Señor.

Querida en el Señor.

¿Cómo estás hoy espero que todo se multa.Mrs Heline James un poco preocupado de que no ha escribir en ella desde entonces i le dijo a usted acerca de su condición.

Pero creo que puede ser que usted está muy ocupado con su humanitaria obras.De mayo Dios los siga bendiciendo.

Nuestro médico le ha dicho a la señora Heline James que no se hacerlo y ella lo tomó de buena fe, porque ella sabe que ella va al cielo después de que ella salga de este Sinfull mundo para conocer a su difunto esposo.

Ella me mandó a decir que para asegurarse de que utilizar el fondo para la gloria de Dios y para el mejoramiento de la menos las viudas sin hogar privilegio etc.She también me instruyó informar a usted para asegurarse de que van a transferir los fondo, mientras que ella está viva.

Ella quiere que siga con las buenas obras.

Permanecer bless.i la espera de su respuesta.

Enfermera Martins Amor

Beloved in the Lord.

How are you today hope everything is fined.Mrs Heline James a bit worried that not have write in her since then i told you about her condition.

But I think that it may be that you are very busy with your humanitarian works.Of May God keep blessing you.

Our doctor told Mrs. Heline James that not to do herself it and she took it on good faith, because she knows that she goes to heaven after she leaves this Sinfull world to know her late spouse.

She commanded me to say that to assure that to utilize the fund for the glory of God and for the betterment of the less the widows homeless privilege etc.She also instructed me to inform you to make sure that they will transfer the fund, while she is alive.

She wants you to keep up the good work.

Remain bless.i the hope of your response.

Nurse Martins Amor

The word for "fine" means "pay a penalty"; the word for "may" means the month.

On 2011-05-31 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Estimado en Cristo Αոnettе.

Ya escriví al banco y le di mi número de cuenta y espero que me conteste.

Por acaso ¿lo que tiene es ostriopliosis? La medicina ortodoxa no coñece ninguna cura por esta maladía, pero los herbalistas saben guerirla con una combinación de fresnea selvaje, átelas, y buitach.

Αոnettе

On 2011-05-31 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Esteemed in Christ Αոnettе.

I already wrote to the bank and gave him my account number and am waiting for him to answer.

By any chance is what you have ostriopliosis? Orthodox medicine doesn't know any cure for this disease, but herbalists know how to cure it with a combination of wild fresney, athelas, and buitach.

Αոnettе

Ostriopliosis (perhaps a corruption of "osteoporosis") is a fictional disease that appeared in a chain letter. Fresney is a Narnian plant, athelas is a plant of Middle-earth, and buitach, which is used for candirú infestations, is real but unidentified.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-05-31 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

Subject: Virage de monnaie de Heline James

Heline James, par son infirmière Amor Martins, m'a dit de vous contacter acherche de la monnaie qu'elle a dépositée chez vous, qu'elle me donne à moi par la bénéfice des orphelins et des veuves. Voici mes coordonnées bancaires:

Numéro de banque: #########
Numéro de compte: ############
Code du swift: ΑРՍՏMΕLВА7З
Nom du banque. Аtlaոtiс Ρublіc Savings

Αոnettе

On 2011-05-31 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

Subject: Money transfer from Heline James

Heline James, by her nurse Amor Martins, told me to contact you about the money which she deposited with you, which she is giving to me for the benefit of orphans and widows. Here are my bank coordinates:

Bank number: #########
Account number: ############
Swift code: ΑРՍՏMΕLВА7З
Bank name. Аtlaոtiс Ρublіc Savings

Αոnettе

On 2011-05-31 Joseph to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Dr. Joséph Alasans

Estimado señor Αոnettе.

Esta es la Côte d'Ivoire Banco Fiduciario Chartered.
Gracias por su consulta.

Helline James vino a nosotros y nos dicen que la pareja está en contacto con nosotros para transferir fondos al extranjero con fines de beneficencia, como las casas ophanage madre de acogida y otros servicios humanitarios.

Mr. Αոnettе aprovechar esta oportunidad para informarle de que el fondo en cuestión se encuentra actualmente en una cuenta inactiva por lo tanto la cuenta debe ser reactivado antes de que el fondo podría ser transferido a su cuenta usted tiene que pagar para reactivar la cuenta 1250 euros.

Mr.Αոnettе considerar esta meassge y enviar el dinero a través de transferencia de dinero por Western Union con la siguiente información

Nombre: Okereke Job Okor
Ciudad: Abidjan
País: Costa de Marfil
MTCN
Pregunta ....................
Respuesta ......................
Nombre del remitente ..............
País :....................
Cantidad .....................

Inmediatamente recibimos la cantidad, vamos a transferir el dinero en su cuenta bancaria que nos proporcionó.

(Director de Remitance Relaciones Exteriores)

Dr. Joséph Alasans

On 2011-05-31 Joseph to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Dr. Joséph Alasans

Esteemed sir Αոnettе.

This is the Côte d'Ivoire Bank Fiduciary Chartered. Thanks for your consult.

Helline James came to us and they say that the couple is in contact with us to transfer funds to the foreigner with ends of beneficence, like houses ophanage mother of received and other humanitarian services.

Mr. Αոnettе take advantage of this opportunity to inform you that the fund in question is currently found in an inactive account therefore the account must be reactivated before the fund could be transferred to your account you have to pay to reactivate the account 1250 euros.

Mr.Αոnettе consider this meassge and send the money through money transfer by Western Union with the following information

Name: Okereke Job Okor
City: Abidjan
MTCN
Question ....................
Answer ......................
Sender number ..............
Amount .....................

As soon as we receive the amount, we're going to transfer the money in your bank account which you provided.

(Director of Remittance Exterior Relations)

Dr. Joséph Alasans

On 2011-06-03 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

Subject: Re: Dr. Joséph Alasans

Quoting [email protected]:

Quote:
Estimado señor Αոnettе.

Soy mujer, mi marido es Rоd.

Quote:
Esta es la Côte d'Ivoire Banco Fiduciario Chartered. Gracias por su consulta.

Helline James vino a nosotros y nos dicen que la pareja está en contacto con nosotros para transferir fondos al extranjero con fines de beneficencia, como las casas ophanage madre de acogida y otros servicios humanitarios.

Y Helline y Williams les dicen? Pensaba que Williams estaba muerto...

Quote:
Mr. Αոnettе aprovechar esta oportunidad para informarle de que el fondo en cuestión se encuentra actualmente en una cuenta inactiva por lo tanto la cuenta debe ser reactivado antes de que el fondo podría ser transferido a su cuenta usted tiene que pagar para reactivar la cuenta 1250 euros.

Estoy en América y no tengo euros. Que hablo español no implica que estoy en España. ¿Cuánto es en dólares?

Quote:
Mr.Αոnettе considerar esta meassge y enviar el dinero a través de transferencia de dinero por Western Union con la siguiente información

No conozco bien la Western Union (ni el Western Uñón). ¿Que es MTCN? y ¿no sería más facile enviar la moneda de banco à banco? O ¿puede deducir este costo de la cuenta ante de enviarmela?

Quote:
Inmediatamente recibimos la cantidad, vamos a transferir el dinero en su cuenta bancaria que nos proporcionó.

Αոnettе

On 2011-06-03 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

Quoting [email protected]:

Quote:
Esteemed sir Αոnettе.

I am a woman, my husband is Rоd.

Quote:
This is the Côte d'Ivoire Bank Fiduciary Chartered. Thanks for your consult.

Helline James came to us and they say that the couple is in contact with us to transfer funds to the foreigner with ends of beneficence, like houses ophanage mother of received and other humanitarian services.

Both Helline and Williams tell you? I thought Williams was dead...

Quote:
Mr. Αոnettе take advantage of this opportunity to inform you that the fund in question is currently found in an inactive account therefore the account must be reactivated before the fund could be transferred to your account you have to pay to reactivate the account 1250 euros.

I'm in America and don't have euros. That I speak Spanish does not imply that I am in Spain. How much is it in dollars?

Quote:
Mr.Αոnettе consider this meassge and send the money through money transfer by Western Union with the following information

I don't know well Western Union (nor Western Bigtoenail). What is MTCN? and wouldn't it be easier to send the money from bank to bank? Or can you deduct this cost from the account before sending me it?

Quote:
As soon as we receive the amount, we're going to transfer the money in your bank account which you provided.

Αոnettе

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-06-08 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Querida en el Señor.

Le respondí al gerente de banco Joséph Alasans biernes, pero no he entendido de él después. ¿Qué pasó?

Αոnettе

On 2011-06-08 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

I answered the bank manager Joséph Alasans Friday, but have not heard from him since. What happened?

Αոnettе

"Entender" is Spanish for "understand", but "entendre" is French for "hear".

On 2011-06-08 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Estimados en el Señor.

Estimados en el Señor.

He recibido su correo electrónico y los contenidos se entienden bien.

¿Cómo usted y su familia espero que lo están haciendo muy bien darle gloria y gracias al Señor y le agradezco una vez más.

Por favor, ¿ha jugado el Dr. José? ¿Por qué no puedo escribir que es a causa de mi enfermedad.

Im que va a pagar algo de dinero al banco para que puedan, el Fondo de transferencia de t para su cuenta Ok.

que Dios los bendiga en el nombre de Jesús, Amén.

Su hermana en Cristo

On 2011-06-08 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Esteemed in the Lord.

Esteemed in the Lord.

I have received your electronic mail and the contents are well understood.

How you and your family I hope that they are doing it very well to give glory and thanks to the Lord and I thank him again.

Please, has Dr. José played? Why I cannot write that is because of my illness.

Im which is going to pay something of money to the bank so that they can, the Fund of transfer of t for your account Ok.

God bless you in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Your sister in Christ

On 2011-06-09 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

No conozco la Western Union. ¿Qué es un MTCN? ¿Qué son la pregunta y la respuesta?

Αոnettе

On 2011-06-09 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

I don't know Western Union. What is an MTCN? What are the question and the answer?

Αոnettе

On 2011-06-10 Joseph to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Dr Joseph Alasans.

Estimado señor.

¿Cómo están usted y su familia?

El Sr. Αոnettе considerar este mensaje y enviar el dinero a través de Transferencia.

El dinero por Western Union con la siguiente información.
Nombre: Okor Trabajo Okereke
Ciudad: Abidjan
País: Cote. Marfil
MTCN, es el número de control del dinero que usted envía
Pregunta. amor ................... Respuesta ..... Joseph .................
Nombre del remitente ..............
Su País ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Dr. Joséph Alasans

....................................................................................................

Dear Sir.

How are you and family?

Mr. Αոnettе consider this message and send the money through Transfer.

Money by Western Union with the following information.
Name: Okereke Job Okor
City: Abidjan
MTCN; is control number of the money that you send
Question .love................... Response .....Joseph.................
Sender Name ..............
Your Country……………………………

Dr Joseph Alasans

"Trabajo" means "work". The Spanish for "Job" (as in "In the land of Uz was a man named Job") is "Job".

On 2011-06-11 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

Subject: Re: Dr Joseph Alasans.

No sé lo que es una Western Union ni como se usa. ¿Podría explicarme en detayas dónde está, cómo se usa, y a qué se sirben la pregunta y la respuesta? ¿Hay un sitio Web que pueda usar?

Αոnettе

On 2011-06-11 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

I don't know what a Western Union is or how to use it. Can you explain to me in details where it is, how it's used, and what the question and the answer are for? Is there a Web site I can use?

Αոnettе

On 2011-06-11 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Urgent tienen que pagar al banco.

Querida en el Señor.

Buenos días,

¿Cómo están usted y sus hijas i espero que se heline fine.Mrs james me encargó que me dirigirme a usted ayer, pero hasta ahora no tengo la respuesta espero que todo va bien espero que no hay ningún problema si es así quiero que usted me escribe de inmediato.

¿Cómo es tu trabajo espero que todo está funcionando bien.

Permanecer bendiga.

Hermana Amor Martins.

On 2011-06-11 Heline to Αոnettе wrote:

Subject: Urgent have to pay the bank.

Beloved in the Lord.

Good day,

How are you and your daughters i hope that itself heline fine.Mrs james charged me to me direct myself to you yesterday, but until now I don't have the answer I hope that all goes well I hope there is no problem if is so I want you to write immediately.

How is your work hope that all is working well.

Remain bless.

Nurse Amor Martins.

On 2011-06-12 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Urgent tienen que pagar al banco.

Quote:
Querida en el Señor.

Buenos días,

¿Cómo están usted y sus hijas i espero que se heline fine.Mrs james me encargó que me

No sé lo que es helinar, ¿puede explicarme?

Quote:
¿Cómo es tu trabajo espero que todo está funcionando bien.

¿Mi trabajo, o el trabajo de Okereke?

On 2011-06-12 Αոnettе to Heline wrote:

Subject: Re: Urgent have to pay the bank.

Quote:
Beloved in the Lord.

Good day,

How are you and your daughters i hope that itself heline fine.Mrs james charged me to me

I don't know what to heline is, can you explain?

Quote:
How is your work hope that all is working well.

My work, or Okereke's work?

On 2011-06-17 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

Vous me donnez des instructions idonées à quelqu'un qui a déjà fait des transferts mille fois par Westen Union. Je vous répète que je ne connais pas Western Union et je ne sais ni ce que c'est qu'un MTCN ni à quoi servent la question et la réponse. S'il vous plaît décrivez-moi par pas comment faire un transfert. Je sais faire des transferts de banque à banque, mais pas par Western Union.

Αոnettе

On 2011-06-17 Αոnettе to Joseph wrote:

You give me instructions suitable for someone who has already done transfers a thousand times by Westen Union. I repeat that I don't know Western Union and I do not know what an MTCN is or what the question and answer are for. Please describe to me step by step how to do a transfer. I know how to do bank-to-bank transfers, but not by Western Union.

Αոnettе

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic