SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad & Bob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The photos didn't download? I thought I'd finally solved the upload eater issues. I guess not.....I can see them, weird.

I like the suggestion of iiNet's bob. Laughing
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No I think the server here is a bit slow today, that's all. I'm glad you like iiNet's Bob, feel free to use any or none of it

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Bob is wending his way to vlad as we speak. Bob sent email to vlad before vlad could reply in time to stop him boarding plane.

Vlad said he didn't want bob to spend all that extra money going to meet in vladistan, but to send only the needed bit so vlad could go to oz. I guess vlad wanted all the money for himself. Very Happy Anyway, bob can't reply due to being in an airplane, but he might be able to read the reply at one of his many stopovers.

My orignal thought was to have bob stopped by customs, kept airside in transit, and returned to oz ASAP. After which bob would silently kill himself and someone else would reveal later to vlad that bob was a liar who'd planned to set vlad up in an innercity apartment as his bit of Russian crumpet on the side while having a separate life of family and respectable suburbian existence. Of course, this was found out due to some detail of bob's flight (visa rejection?) and he killed himself to avoid shame when confronted by his understandably perplexed and annoyed better half. Turns out the wife wants this covered up and is willing to offer vlad some dosh or something to keep vlad interested. Bit sketchy on details there.

But then I thought given vlad's reluctance to meet bob, bob could read the email and take it as rejection. Maybe decide that vlad isn't serious, and send an email from moscow saying he believes vlad is cheating on him but has sent the money via wu to get vlad out of his life. Bob wants no more to do with vlad, and will go home in shame. Of course, wu details will be wrong, but bob will not want to talk about it.....

Other thoughts?
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely bait bow_down
Now you can take your time to think of the next step, because first you can milk the situation for a realllly heavy guilt trip. Vlad has to profusely apologise while you, deeply hurt, need to think if it is worth to continue the relationship.
She has to convince you that she is serious / stop you from committing suicide / you need to decide whether to go to a monastery for a month of meditation to recover / visit your brother in Alaska to have emotional support / get drunk for a month to forget the disappointment / renounce all wordly pleasures and donate all your money to a charity ...

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree with Jeanette. Play the long game. Why kill off your character now when it could be a useful tool to prolong the bait in a couple of month's time? It's good to sow a few seeds though. If you tell her now that you were contemplating suicide/becoming a monk/etc but you changed your mind for love, then it won't seem so uncharacteristic or unbelievable if and when you actually do!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't kill off Bob. All you need is for him to be severely injured in an accident on his way to the WU office. Crying or Very sad

In a day or 2 have Bob's friend/brother/cousin/lawyer contact Vlad with the news about the accident. Tell her that Bob asked you from his hospital bed to contact her and tell her what has happened. While looking through his laptop for her email address he came across the pictures of her and lay it on thick that she is the hottest thing he's seen and why is she wasting her time with Bob when she could have someone handsome like him. Maybe he could try to steal her from Bob either keep in contact with her from Bob's laptop or by starting up a conversation with her from 'his own' email address. See if she'll go for it. Twisted Evil

In a few weeks bob could recover enough to try and get back into contact with her to find that his brother/friend/cousin/lawyer has either stolen her from him and he has a broken heart or he finds his brother/friend/cousin/lawyer has tried to steal her from him. This causes a major fight which lands both in hospital (or one in hospital & one in jail). Shocked

Rinse & repeat, see how many characters you can swap and change, always coming back to Bob who still has (genuine) trust issues and comes up with more and more outrageous ideas for her to prove she is sincere.

Just my 2c worth which turned into $1 Very Happy
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Vlad may not love Bob anymore. Sad
Bob told Vlad that he was heartbroken and returning home, tail between legs, because vlad didn't try to meet him in vladistan. Couldn't understand why vlad would do that.

Perhaps it was laid on too thick? No response from vlad yet............Bob should be home in a day. Perhaps he should try and entice vlad again?

By the way, vlad is still playing the game with another. So it's not like vlad learned any lesson...
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's still early days. Wait some more and try to contact him again. You were a little busy because you had to sort out an inheritance.

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to that 4ppl site that someone mentioned around here. Lot's of vlads. Most are the same script, though more hurried. There was one interesting one that took me a while to figure. A girl contacts you, directs you to an agency site, where after a few free emails you pay. I couldn't work out the angle, but it turns out you need translator (ka-ching) for each email, video (ka-ching) meeting with translator, and meeting (ka-ching). You'll get to meet the girl, but have paid a fortune by the time that happens, then of course, the girl won't wont a relationship as she's just getting paid to pretend to like you, and the agency only promises that you'll get to meet the girl, not have a relationship. Clever.
The ways a lonely man and his money are parted are many....

There are heaps of African lads there too, but I find them just way too quick on the money angle. No dance of seduction or anything. Just 'I love you baby, can I have money?'
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think 4ppl now has so many scammers that some lads and vlads think the best way to beat their rivals is just to send hundreds of messages an hour and quickly get to the money question in the hope they get a bite. Sort of the scam version of trawling as opposed to using a single rod. But I still think it's a good resource. It is after all, so easy - the mugus just flood in.

Some of them are gems though. My ongoing Doughnut and Mike came from 4ppl as did another ongoing 6 month love bait who has already dropped me about 3 times and told me she never wants to hear from me ever again because I am such a big liar after I got her bank account out of her and also had her fake bank website closed down. So it's worth sorting through the chaff for the…er, slightly better chaff?

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
I think 4ppl now has so many scammers that some lads and vlads think the best way to beat their rivals is just to send hundreds of messages an hour and quickly get to the money question in the hope they get a bite. Sort of the scam version of trawling as opposed to using a single rod. But I still think it's a good resource. It is after all, so easy - the mugus just flood in.

Some of them are gems though. My ongoing Doughnut and Mike came from 4ppl as did another ongoing 6 month love bait who has already dropped me about 3 times and told me she never wants to hear from me ever again because I am such a big liar after I got her bank account out of her and also had her fake bank website closed down. So it's worth sorting through the chaff for the…er, slightly better chaff?

I've got a girl who claims to be from the Ukraine waiting for me to pay to contact her. The supposed manager of the site logs onto 4ppl using girl's profile (cause girl can't speak a word of English I guess, or it's girl or who knows what?) telling me the poor girl is pining for the Fjords each day in the office waiting for my reply.

It's pitiable. Why can't I pay the money and just be with my true love. I told manager to tell girl thanks, but I'm not up for it. Manager says 'I respect your opinion, but you're making a mistake'. Wash-rinse-repeat.

Another person I contacted on 4ppl, who'd called me boring and ugly (I'm using a photo of a minor celeb who is certainly a better looking rooster than I!) and said I'd never get a girl, came on this morning and even though she's from baltic Russia, she knows this girl from small town Ukrainia! They met at the resort of Sevastaol. What a small world!
Russian girl says Ukranian girl is such a great girl, and I'm such a dumb, boring guy, why can't I pay to contact girl? I ask what does she care? I get told I'm so rude and greedy for not doing it! I get vapours just writing it down. Laughing

Ahh vlads.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of them can be cheeky buggers can't they? Laughing Wait until you make one of them really angry and they have a rant at you. Now THAT is funny.

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Vlad:
http://antiarnaques.org/en/blacklist/2415
It appears that was Vlad's real name. Vlad just told a fib about where she lived. East, not south of Moscow.
Assuming that site is accurate.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe your character get get a jealous streak in him. All of her pictures were taken by a 3rd person. This person is obviously close to her. They've been in her house it seems. Who is this person? Is it her REAL BOYFRIEND? I think Bob may need to find this out.

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night I had to do something boring and vlad replied to an email in which I revealed that I had money. Because I was enjoying the back and fro a few emails were sent. Suffice to say that vlad has done this before and refuses to prove her accident which stopped her from meeting bob was real. vlad doesn't want anything more to do with bob, so she says. I have little patience for the waiting game, surprised myself last week only sending 2 emails, I think that allowed vlad back into a position of power. I'll have to learn that skill.

Perhaps the jealousy angle is a way to restart it?

Anyway, in RL, my missus is a bit pissed off with me spending time messing with vlads. She was quite into it at the start, helped compose emails, not so much now. Vlad might have to find another friend.....
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your missus might enjoy baiting male love rats. Very Happy

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Your missus might enjoy baiting male love rats. Very Happy

I've set her up with an gmail account, 4ppl account. She's not impressed with the lads' lack of effort. Lazy bastards.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK team, need advice. I've piss farted vlad around so much that another ham fisted stalling technique might screw it up. I guess the thought of money has kept vlad around this far. I want to appear to send the money, without doing so. I've tried the fake WU forms. I sent one to another vlad on Friday, and vlad vanished without a response. I guess I should have only sent the number instead of a copy of the form?
I suppose I could die or something for a few days.
Thoughts?
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've pretty much got to the point where vlad just isn't giving me anything anymore. I more or less accused vlad of being a scammer, in character of course, and vlad at first said someone must have hacked his email and then when later said it was off, and that he didn't want to prove his bona fides. I didn't mind, it's gotten boring and vlad is pretty good at turning the tables.

Then I get something from vlad suggesting it's still on. I don't know about vlad, I guess while I'm wasting his time, he's got less time to get innocents.....I tried introducing a 3rd character who could provide some interest, but vlad didn't bite. Just told me that either Bob sent the cash or there was nothing to be done....I sent vlad a MCTN with details of the 3rd character but one item missing. Told vlad to contact 3rd character because it was a detail I'd promised not to reveal but vlad could persuade. Bob was too sick to do it himself.

Vlad just won't bite and puts it back on Bob to send cash.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here we are a few days later and vlad went on a wild-goose chase and found that money order that Bob's friend had done wasn't valid. Poor vlad. He wants Bob to send it himself and not rely on friends....
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad it's the holiday season. Most of your friends are vacationing.

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston, Tranquility base here, the Eagle has landed.
One small step for scamming, one giant step ......

Truly there is no honor among theives. Vlad is now talking to a jealous female 'friend' of Bob who kept money intended for vlad but is willing to deal with the vlad and together they're scheming to get Bob's riches....
Suggestions? so far the friend has the reins. Vlad is waiting for instructions.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob, you are a manwhore! Once this "other" woman serves her purpose, you should consider something devious in return when you hack her mails!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob's too dumb to be a man whore, he just didn't notice the girl beside him, who held a candle for Bob, getting might angry while he was talking all day and night about the exotic vlad to her. Then after he flew to Moscow to meet vlad...well, a woman scorned.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Much enjoyed reading this Bait. Think I'll do some Vlad baiting.

Try sending her cash inside a laptop via Allstar Shipping. I believe I recently had a (sadly unprovable) Safari from Nigeria to Ghana using this Modality. You'll need a Premium Membership to access it, plus other brilliant Modalities. Worth every penny (or cent!).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic