SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1st try at scambaiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BIKEMAN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice

i have been asking lots of confused type questions and then asking again later on.
he/she has asked for a receipt of the transaction so my next reply will be to ask how to do this
i will explain that i haven't done a bank transfer before but my friend told me t was completely safe.

Cheers
BIKEMAN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
still in contact with my scammer, told him i had been in hospital so no contact for 2 weeks, still asking questions and acting confused, done a fake western union payment and he has sent me a error message from the site.

what next? do i start moaning about no delivery threaten to get the police involved

any help much appreciated
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BIKEMAN wrote:
....do i start moaning about no delivery threaten to get the police involved......

So you "sent" him money via WU?

Proposal:

- tell him that you're trying to sort out the issue with WU.
- a few days pausing....yawn....
- send him a copy of the email you got from WU "Dear customer, your order No..... couldn't be transferred due to safety reasons...." (or whatever you find sufficient)
- insist on his providing a bank account to direct your payment to.

Put reasonable delays in between each communication. You're just out of hospital and need recreation....
BIKEMAN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
i sent a fake western union receipt and demanded the package was sent.
i received an e mail complaining that the site didnt work i replied that they must be doing it wrong, i will keep this up for a week or more,

i used the fake wu generator, what do i do if he refuses to belive me that i sen
t the money.
can i send a fake receipt and get them to go to a wu office and try to get the money

cheers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic