SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"do not be vindictive and destructive" - Massbait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first Mubarak script arrived today...

Quote:
Good day,
This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt. I am Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak who is seriously ill where he had retreated after giving up power on February 11th 2011.
Ever since the turn out of events and even prior to the protest I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present military leadership of the Egyptian Liberation Organization. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a woman that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.
You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Egyptian Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my sons (Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life. As you know, the Muslim
community has no regards for women, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.
I have the sum of 52.000000.00( Fifty Two Million Dollars) with a financial firm whose name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all our lines and are monitoring all my moves. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, you shall be compensated with 30% of the funds after the completion and transfer of fund to your possession.
Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don�t accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I
will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. So I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.
I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my family reputation because you do not approve of my proposal.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak.

The email address is ; the headers pointed to Benin City, Nigeria.

Is she worth a massbait?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not? I'm in! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The same character who baited two of Gbagbo's relatives and his personal assistant, as well as someone claiming to be able to supply him with weapons, is in on this.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go.
The coronation appears to have become an abdication so anything is better than nothing.

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
amd098
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes... Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Shadows are most interested

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like fun. Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad will receive a response from 1 or 2 of my characters. I'm not sure which ones though. Maybe some "fresh new" ones. Twisted Evil
Edit: will be in correspondence with the lad.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had no reply. Sad Pure straight-bait with a sympathetic widow character.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I've had no reply. Sad Pure straight-bait with a sympathetic widow character.

Likewise.....

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vindictive and destructive is our middle name around here! Very Happy Request for more information sent.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply from "her" yet but Anna did follow up with this:

Poking the lad wrote:
Dear Lad,

I am just following up to see why you have not emailed me back. I would very much like to know more so that way I can assist you. I am a very trustworthy woman and very reliable according to my co-workers and friends.

So let me know what I can do and I will do it.

Sincerely,

Anna

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic