SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange scam Letter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lamchop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys been lurking a bit having a laugh but decided to join recently coz I received this strange email lately. I received a few scam letter recently, while a few of them were very simplistic and straitforward (ie a company want to hire me as an accountant or something I received recently a fairly indepth scam letter recently that I want to post here in case this one is unique.

Abidjan , Cote d'Ivoire

Dear,

My name is Miss Kate Mark. I am a girl of 17 years from the Ivory Coast . I am the only child of my parents and as I write to you now, none of them are alive.

I lost my mother when I was four years old and my father died last year as a result of protracted illness due to food poisoning.

After the death of my father, two of my uncles conspired against me and sold my father's properties to a Japanese businessman because I am a girl.

I have some money that my late father left in the bank and my name is used as the next of kin. All the documents of this money are with my late father’s lawyer for the sake of safe keeping.

I have tried to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself, but the bank director said that I will need someone who is going to be my guardian to help me with the investment of the money. I asked the director why and he said that this is as a result of the agreement the bank had with my late father.

He advised me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money and this is the reason why I am contacting you.

I need your help in the following ways:

1. To help me and provide an account where this money will be transfered to.

2. To help me and make an arrangement of where I will continue with my education.

3. To help me to come over to your country as soon as the money is transfered into your account.

The amount of money that is in the bank is Six million three hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,300,000.00) and this money was meant for the building of my father’s new estate before his death.

You will help me to place the money in a more profitable business investment in your Country.

You will also help by getting a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

I am promising to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

Please, I want you to keep this to your self. And I do not want you to disclose it to anyone until I come over to your country because I am afraid of my uncles and the people around me.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Kate Mark

Last edited by Lamchop on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy Pull up a chair and have some fun reading, and joining in. Wink

That's a bog-standard scam format. You'll find a zillion similar to it in the "Surplus 419 Scam Letters" forum near the bottom of the main forum page. It's actually even a relatively archaic format; a lot of lads have abandoned these "next of kin" scams because they're getting so well-known. The craftier scammers are mining new territory.

Why not try your hand at baiting this loser? There's plenty of fun to be had. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Lamchop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers for the welcome, nar I dont have much time on my hands though just put it out there in case anyone was interested. And besides, checking the email address shows that the email came from France lol. So prob not gonna get too much there I think...
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a similar one; the boy in his late teens has a younger sister, my characters were going to adopt them and enroll her in our home school (we live on a boat most of the time, so there's no way we could send our boy to school on land), and there are the usual two trunk boxes and a barrister is going to change the ownership as soon as he actually gets the money.

It doesn't actually take much time to bait one lad. If you get busy, just make up an excuse related to your character's work or whatever — in our case, we went on an ichthyological research trip, or we were asked to catch a ton of fish.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic