SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please waste this persons time. Doesn't matter what

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
willo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him you lost his email but kept the address. Ask him to refresh your mind on the deal he has. I would include the attachment but deleted it myself.

MESSAGE FROM: PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA,
FOUNDER, THE SYNAGOGUE, CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS.

Emmanuel! Emmanuel!! Emmanuel!!!

Dearly beloved in Christ Jesus,

Calvary Greetings to you from Prophet T. B. Joshua in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ, (the author and finisher of our lives).

Please read the attached message and as you do so, may the blessing of
God meant for you reach you in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Yours in Christ,

Prophet T.B. Joshua. (Founder),
The Synagogue, Church of All Nations,
1, Segun Irefin Street,
Ikotun Egbe,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Email [email protected]
Prayer request hotline: +234-802-813-8855.
www.scoan.org

Mod edit to obfuscate address until we have proof that it is a scam. - JF
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit mixed up on the religion front there.

"Calvary Greetings" convinces me it's genuine though! Smile
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Welcome Willow Very Happy You really need to post the headers for the message

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
ohmyGod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

willo wrote:
Just tell him you lost his email but kept the address. Ask him to refresh your mind on the deal he has. I would include the attachment but deleted it myself.

MESSAGE FROM: PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA,

Calvary Greetings to you from Prophet T. B. Joshua in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ, (the author and finisher of our lives).

Please read the attached message and as you do so, may the blessing of
God meant for you reach you in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Yours in Christ,

1, Segun Irefin Street,
Ikotun Egbe,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Email [email protected]
Prayer request hotline: +234-802-813-8855.
www.scoan.org

YOU ARE FAKE BIG TIME ! This: Email [email protected] is fake

Mod edit to obfuscate email address until we have solid proof that this is a scam. - JF
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater kick off your shoes and stay awhile.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to our rules, all posts of scammers to be baited must include evidence of scam.

The church referenced in this email is real. There really is a person who goes by that name. There is no evidence of scam in that email. If you have any other emails, with headers, to support that this is a scam, then please post them. Without evidence that this is advance fee fraud, this thread cannot be allowed to stand.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does the attached message say?

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the scoan website they do NOT have a branch in Nigeria only Accra, Cape Town, Athens and London hence it is fake (Dorothy)

http://www.scoan.org/warning.html

As to their intentions I make no comment as we're not here to bash (or discriminate agains) peoples religious beliefs. Rolling Eyes

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY ONE ... BOB! Laughing
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow that is a lot of 419 warnings for a church website. Clearly there are plenty of scams being piggybacked on this church.

The odd thing is they say no branch in Nigeria but all the phone numbers are Nigerian Shocked

Still as others said I wouldn't bait the email address the OP listed with out proof it is a scam. I'm guessing there is more infos in that attachment.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of scammers piggyback onto genuine charities and churches. Without knowing what was in the attachment, and without headers, we can't be certain.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
According to the scoan website they do NOT have a branch in Nigeria only Accra, Cape Town, Athens and London hence it is fake

On the contrary, the original church IS in Nigeria, and the founder is Nigerian.

http://scoan.org/howtovisitus.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

The others are just branches. We cannot declare it fake based on the Nigeria connection.

At this point, there is no evidence of scam. It may very well be one, but evidence rules apply.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that explains all the Nigerian numbers I was scratching my head on that.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
amd098
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the guy an email, heres his response

top part
http://imgur.com/7yACm

end of it, with my original email asking him to restate what he sent
http://i.imgur.com/VXbUW.png

full text
Quote:

MESSAGE FROM PROPHET T. B. JOSHUA,

Emmanuel!

Calvary Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, (the author and finisher of our lives).

As usual, the devil is going to try to deceive you into not reading through this message or to give it another meaning or interpretations, but the bible said that we should resist the devil and he will flee away. It is entirely up to you to know what you want and what to do after reading through this message if you ever had time to read through it, but my prayer for you is that you should be able to resist the devil and read through it and put into practice what it contains sp that it may be well with your soul.

“A lot of people miss great opportunities simply because they saw them dressed in dirty cloths”.

This message is coming to you without taking into account of your religion or ethnicity, your personal statues or position in life, color or race (for God is not respecter of any man). What matters here today is that the Almighty God have remembered you and is about to do a new thing in your life if only you will submit yourself to the voice of the Holy Spirit as it will be passed onto you by me through this message.

Beloved, count yourself blessed by God for being among the lucky recipients of this message from me through this medium under the divine directive of the Holy Spirit of the Almighty God. This is coming to you in compliance with the directive of the Holy Spirit as passed on to me, to reach out to 1000 persons through this medium in other to deliver his blessings to them directly as it concerns those particular problems and needs that have been bothering them for some times now and also to let them know that their prayers and supplication have reached the ears of God and their prayers have been answered by him, for he said in the bible book of Jeremiah 33:3 that “Call upon me in time of trouble and I will answer you…….”

You and me know that we now live in a wicked world where the spiritual controls the physical, but the good news here is that God is still in total control of every affairs going on in this world no matter how the devil tries. It is also a fact that he never collected back the powers he gave to Satan the devil before he drove him and some of the disobeying angles away from heaven, which is the main cause of the physical and spiritual problems being faced by mankind today in this world, coupled with the fact that we are now in the last days, as was foretold in the Bible book of Revelations; that in the last days, so many types of atrocities will start to happen, in other to indicate the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Every year, The Synagogue, Church of All Nations host millions of nationals from all over the world, who after hearing the wonderful work of miracles that God is performing in the Synagogue, Church of All Nations through me his anointed prophet, who after visiting our church always left with great miracles and testimonies to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God being the all knowing God, knows that not everyone have had the opportunity to have heard about us, or have the opportunity to visit our church have directed me to reach out to you through this media in other to deliver his blessing to you. Just as it was in the olden days, where God always direct some of his prophets to go personally and deliver a certain important message to a particular individual. God's ways of doing things never change, as he himself never changes.

This time, God want to let you know that distance and boarders has no meaning to him. He also wants to proof it to you that he knows you even before you were formed in your mother's womb. He also wants to confirm his word as contained in the bible which says that those he pre-destined he blesses. Today he has remembered you and is going to attend to you just at the point of your needs.

All it takes from you is to trust and obey.

The Synagogue, church of All Nation through its humanitarian arm, currently have projects catering to the physical and spiritual needs of widows, dwarfs, the elderly, physically challenged people, the orphans and destitute. The church provides scholarships to orphans and children of the less privileged, with educational support promised from primary to tertiary levels. The church is also undergoing a project of building universities in various countries of the world Relief materials are always being distributed to countries and areas struck with natural disaster. There is also a rehabilitation program being put in place for repentant armed robbers, prostitutes and other forms of criminals. All these are the physical demonstration of Jesus teaching to us to reach out to people in need physically. In appreciating these physical works of ours, he has been manifesting his presence to us by the evidence of wonderful miracles by healing of all forms of peoples’ sicknesses and giving of financial blessings to everyone that visit our church. Thousands of single persons (male and female) have found their true life partners who are now enjoying their marriages today; Women who are looking for the seed of the womb for many years have miraculously conceived and given birth to children, heart broken individuals have found true love and solace in him.

People's finances have been amended for better. Cases of people living with HIV and AIDS have received miraculous healing. Oh! Praise be to his holy name through his son Jesus Christ, Amen! More of such humanitarian and miraculous works are always being shown in our satellite network channel TV the Emmanuel TV network. Log on to our Emmanuel TV channel at: www.emmanuel.TV or our web site to see and read through some of these miracles.

Today for receiving this message and following the spiritual instructions that will be given to you thereafter, that problem that have been bothering you is going to receive God's attention and you are going to definitely have testimonies to give afterwards. I do not know you personally, but God dose and my contacting you is basically according to his direction.

The Bible tells us that the Church is a House where God lives - through His Word, by His Spirit. “Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone, and in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his. Spirit” (Ephesians 2:20-22). It is a place of salvation, healing, deliverance, protection and all of God's blessings.

Many people attend church every week but how many of them are there to see Jesus? Many come to church to negotiate business.

Some come to church in search of marriage partners. Some come to church to meet friends and relations that they have been eager to see for a long time. Different things bring people to church. How many actually come to church to see Jesus?

People today move around churches instead of moving around Jesus Christ, the Head of the Church. The essence of the true church is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Therefore, our attendance at our local churches is merely symbolic. Unless we die with Christ, we cannot put on the new life in Christ Jesus. At this juncture, I enjoin you come to the synagogue church of all nations, to get first hand proof that JESUS is LORD and true son of GOD.

"There is never a sickness Jesus cannot heal. There is never a disease Jesus cannot cure. There is never a problem Jesus cannot solve. There is never a burden He cannot bear...”.By the grace of GOD, and with the peoples’ faith, God have been performing these miracles in the Synagogue Church of all nations through me by healing different kind of "DISEASES" solving of all kind of life challenging problems and we ensure that your business is safe in GODS' hands through our persistent prayers and your steadfast faith, which is required, to testify that JESUS is true son of GOD.

The scripture entails "that with faith we can move mountain" be it as small as a mustard seed.

God want to do a new thing in your life today through the accord he have with me by reaching out to people's need through me. That sickness that the doctors have been finding difficult to cure in your life that have been disturbing you for some couple of years now is going to be healed in Jesus name, AMEN! Your marriage, your love life and your finance that have been in disarray is going to change for better now in Jesus name, AMEN!

All that it takes for all these to come to effect is your faith and obedience. Once again, you should count yourself lucky today for being among those that are receiving this message and taking up faith by getting back to us to guide you through the spiritual steps in other for you to receive God's presence in your situation TODAY.

Send your prayer requests by completing your below personal details and replying back to me directly at: [email protected], to enable me stand steadfastly in faith and prayers with you and to guide you through the spiritual steps which will guarantee 100% result to all your physical and spiritual problems and delivering of your blessing to you directly and uninterrupted, because a lot of peoples' blessings are being hijacked on the way by the devil before it gets to them.

....................................................................................................................................................................

PRAYER REQUEST FORM.

Your full names: _______________________________________________________________________

Your Date of birth:_____________________________________________________________________

Your Age: ___ ________________________________________________________________________

Your Religion: _________________________________________________________________________

Your Nationality: ______________________________________________________________________

Your Contact Address: _____ ____________________________________________________________

Your Telephone Number: _____ __________________________________________________________

Your Occupation: _____ _________________________________________________________________

Your Marital Statues:____________________________________________________________________

Email Address:________________________________________________________________________

11. State your prayer request (That particular thing you will want God to do for you immediately to proof himself, just as he proved himself to Moses in the wilderness to make him believe that he was standing before the Almighty God, the I AM THAT I AM).

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Trust and obey, for there is no other way to receive from Christ Jesus than to trust and obey.

The proposed miracle you urgently need will definitely get to you if only you will take up the step of faith and trust in this message and obey it to make his purpose for you to come to pass in your life.

What is it that you have been asking God for? Is it that life partner of yours? Are you looking for the seed of the womb? Are you looking for a better work? Have you been afflicted with any particular sickness (Be it HIV or AIDS)? Is your finance down to zero level? Do you practically feel like taking your own life to end it all? Are you aspiring to get to a greater level in life? Is your marriage facing difficult times with your partner? Is another person about to take over your partner from you? Or are you working like an elephant and eating like a rat? JESUS have remembered you today and with your believe and obedience, all those problems are going to be over in a moment through Christ Jesus.

We are meant to understand in the bible that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers in high places, so it will take God's power to be able to over come all these life challenging problems, that is where you need an ordained man of God (A prophet) to lead you to this victory. Things done to affect us negatively in the spiritual world need to be combated physically with the same measure of spiritual materials used in the spiritual world. Do you know the commonest secret of succeeding in life?..... Giving!, Who have you freely giving to in other to receive? Is your gift acceptable by God? (Read Malachi 1:6-14).

"There is never a sickness Jesus cannot heal. There is never a disease Jesus cannot cure. There is never a problem Jesus cannot solve. There is never a burden He cannot bear..."

Someone is somewhere praying for you.

Have you said your prayer today? If not, do so now because each day is a gift to be opened in prayer. Send us your prayer requests and we will stand steadfastly in faith and prayer with you. Two believers are better than one. Believe - Someone is working out the answer. That someone is the Holy Spirit.

If you are interested to visit our church headquarters and think you require a personal and special attention to your problem or will like to be our partner through our SCOAN Humanitarian program, please indict your interest while replying to this message so as to make proper arrangements for that. Remember that a man is not adjudged by the amount of wealth he is able to acquire but by the number of people he is able to affect positively to. Note also that the secret of success is giving.

I am waiting for your reply and sending back of the completed prayer request form and as you do so, you will see how your situation is going to be transformed for the best in Jesus mighty name, Amen!.

Remain blessed.

Yours in Christ Jesus,

1, Segun Irefin Street,

Ikotun Egbe,

Lagos, Nigeria.

Email [email protected]

Prayer Request Hotline: +234-802-813-8855.

Www.scoan.org

Emmanuel!

dont think i will bait this guy, got 2 others going

fixed tags - dorothy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no evidence of advance fee fraud in that response. We do not bait anyone based on their religious beliefs.

This is a keep off.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very odd that 2 new members, both on their first post, heavily condemn the sender of the same religious e.mail. Seems an unlikely coincidence to me...
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've seen these sorts of formats before and they're spam rather than scam.
Unless there's any hard evidence that the sender of the email is a lad, you should follow the normal procedure and stay away.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
willo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another one and I get them all the time. I have never dealt with them and just don't have the time to bait. So if it is ok I will post the ones that look like they will ask for money. Thanks
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Merely asking for money is not considered scamming. Now, if they promise you something in return, it is a different matter.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The Dane is correct. We get letters from beggars who ask for money and we do not bait them. However, if there is evidence of a scam, then they are fair bait!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic