SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad & Bob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I've another [url] http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=205675[/url] thread asking questions about this ongoing saga of love and other disasters. I wanted to post the emails for critiques and/or lolz. I thought it would be easier to start a new thread. I'm a total n00b and have been winging it, especially early on. I don't think Vlad read much of that anyway. Vlad included photos to a lot of letters, which appear to be of several similar looking girls. If we assume it's one girl, then she seems to get younger as time goes on by, apparently violating the second law of thermodynamics. Who said Russians weren't smart? Wink

The IP addresses of these emails seemed to originate from the east-coast or mid-west of the US, which had me scratching my head. But it might be proxy, and I've been asked to send money to Moscow....

Vlad contacted me out of the blue:

Quote:

Helloooooo...
How are you? Are you surprised? Yes, we don't know each other. But it is easy to change this. My name is vlad. And what is your name? This is the beginning of our acquaintance. Maybe we will have a good correspondence if you don't mind it. I hope!
How did I find you? I used "an online dating service". There are a lot of sites in the internet. They help people make new acquaintances for a reasonable fee. I saw only your photo. Any way that photo was not of high quality. But I decided to write you. Now I can not remember exactly what online dating service I used. What a pity! Please forgive my forgetfulness. The most important thing is that the online service works. I can write you. I hope you read my letter now. I hope you will not send my letter in the trash and will write me. It will be very pleasant for me.
Please tell me more about yourself. I like to meet new people. I send you my photo today. So you can see me and make your mind. So what do you say? Do you find me cute? Please send your photos too. I will be glad to see more photos. My e-mail address: [email protected]. Write me, O'K?
Ok! Now I finishing. Reply me anyway, ok? I hope you will! Byeee byeee...

I had no profile, and so none with a photo. I knew it was a scam but I replied just for a laugh. No thought was put into this stunning repost.

Quote:
Hello vlad, tell me more about yourself. You are quite cute. Where are you from?
Bob
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Later that same evening Vlad replied:
Quote:

Hello, my friend Bob.
Can I call you a friend? Don’t you mind it? Is everything Ok? I hope!
To tell you the truth I was not sure would you write me or not. But now I am really happy to read your letter. Thank you! Thank you for your answer!
I live in Russia, city Plavsk. As for me I am a typical Russian girl. I am 28 years old. Nothing special. I can’t say I am a queen! Though from time to time I want to be a queen and rule the world. Smile Joking. I think there are a lot of girls like me in Russia. BUT I am a girl with unique traits anyway. Appearance, body, inner world and of cause character. I am a kind, romantic, with a good sense of humor lady and at the same time I can be very serious. I know exactly what I expect from life. And I will do my best to achieve my goals. I will be successful. I am sure there is no person like me in the world. Maybe you will agree with me. All the girls are different even if they resemble each other externally. Am I right?
Please forgive me if some of my words are not understandable for you. Of cause I know English very well. But my knowledge is not so perfect. Pity! That is why I use “Google translate” sometimes. That is very convenient if I forget some words or I can not recollect my thoughts correctly. This helps me improve my knowledge of English. Anyway I hope you can understand me right. And we will develop our acquaintance. We will learn more about each other. I will be glad to find out more about you. What is your profession? What do you do in your spare time? Do you like a rakish lifestyle? Or you prefer to think about the future? Do you have any goals in your life? What do you want to achieve? Maybe you want to write about your country and your city? I will be glad to read all you write. Write me what you like. OK? I find it very interesting. I like to meet new people. Smile
Hope I am not so intrusive Smile Maybe I shouldn’t ask so many questions at one and the same time. Sorry if I shocked you. Please write me about it. OK? I hope you will do it!
Now I will say good bye. I will wait for your reply. Even now I am interested in what you will write in your next letter?? Smile I'll tell you a little secret. I am very curious. Smile I hope this is not a crime. Smile Smile Smile Write me… I will be glad to see your answer. Some my photos for you in the letter.
Byee byeee

Photos of girl are same. All has similar naming scheme, so I assume some modelling set...

Photo of Bob? umm, no. Rakish lifestyle....Laughing
Bob, our shy, nerd replied.

Quote:
Hello vlad
Yes, you can call me your friend. Everything is OK here. I live in Australia, it is a long way from Russia. I think you are quite pretty and special. I don't think I am special. I work with computers. It is OK, but not very exciting. I am in my 30s and am too old for the rakish lifestyle. I will tell you more about me as we progress. I would like to know more about you, and see more pictures if you have them.
Bob.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad doesn't post on weekend. So nothing for 3 days, then this gem of reverse psychology:

Quote:

Wooooowww... What a surprise!!! You wrote me again. Thanks!
This may seem strange but I thought about you. I waited for your answer, what you could write me!? After all, you could write me anything in the world. I was interested in it. I think you remember. I am very curious. Smile I am glad to see your answer once again. It's really nice. You think about me. You are interested in me. Thank you! I am really glad!But, why you didn't send me your photos? It seems little bit strange. I hope to see your photos in the next letter if you do not mind.
Bob, maybe my letter may seem strange for you now. But I don’t want to offend you. Please forgive me if my words are rude to you. OK? I hope not! I already know about different frauds in the internet. I know a lot of accidents when people have been deceived by the Internet. And I am not an exception. I was deceived by the internet twice. That was a real shock to me then. But now this is just a sad experience of the past. I do not recall it now. I had a good lesson for myself.
I ask you to read further very attentively. I ask you to think about my words. It is very important for me. Please!
DON'T ANSWER ME AGAIN, if you're not truthful with me. I don’t want to waste time. I don’t want to be deceived again. Please do not write me if our acquaintance is just a game for you. You will not be able to deceive me for a long time. I will understand your intentions very soon.
PLEASE WRITE ME AGAIN, if you have serious intentions. Write me if you are not a liar. I will be glad to continue our correspondence with you, if you become my friend. Maybe you will be my real friend! It is difficult to find a real friend nowadays. I am looking for a serious and self-confident man. The man who I will share pleasant moments of life. The man who I can rely on in difficult situations. I can’t say I am looking for love now. BUT everything is possible in the life. Of course I want to love and to be loved too. Love can come suddenly! Love starts with friendship. I think you know about it. Now I am looking for a really true friend!!! Maybe you are my future. Time will show. I hope for the best.
Now you know I have serious intentions. You understand me more correct. You have a choice. There are two ways. Bob, I ask you to be honest with me and please think very well before you make you choice. OK? I hope in you! I ask you not to play with me. I hate lies and betrayals. Trust is the most important thing for me. I want to trust. I hope you read my letter very carefully. I hope you can understand me correctly. Please think about the future. Make the right choice! I hope you!

No photos from vlad, this is too serious for such frivolity I suppose.
Bob replies in kind:

Quote:
Hi vlad, you are a very serious person. I'm sorry I did not send a photo. I have none at hand to send, but I'll try to get one soon.
I thought you wanted to be friends and I'm happy to be your friend. I have no ill intentions towards you. I'm sorry you have had bad experiences online before. I too have experienced trouble with internet scams. I have been emailed before by girls from Russia who end up asking for money and using fake photos. Because of this, I cannot offer more than friendship now as I do not know you and so cannot trust you. But trust can be earned through honest communication. The choice is now yours, you can continue to communicate with me or not. I'm happy to keep communicating. I would like to see more photos of you, but I understand if you do not wish to send any.
I'm not sure what else to say. I understand if you do not wish to email me again.
Take care,
Bob.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob is now a bit spooked. Is vlad a scammer? He needs proof, so later that day.

Quote:
Hi vlad, your last email got me worried. You could be a scammer. A smart scammer who is trying to trick me. I hope this is not the case. I want you to take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with Today's date and your face clearly visible. This way I know that the photo is from you and you are a real person.
If you do not want to do this, that is OK, but I will find it hard to believe you. It is a very simple thing to do, and I'm sure you understand why I am asking.
If I do not hear from you again, then that is sad, but understandable.
Take care,
Bob.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad is satisfied that Bob is sincere (nice script) and ignores request for photo. Vlad details her life and what a tale of woe and misfortune it is. Still vlad turned out OK and she can cook as well! Hot and tasty! Do all Russian girls have fitness qualifications?

Quote:

Hello Bob! Hello new friend Bob!
Thank you. You have thought over my last letter. I hope you don’t lie to me. And you have made your choice according to your intentions. I can suppose there were a lot of thoughts in your head. Sorry if I made you think very seriously. Smile But it is necessary. I think you understand this too. I am sure people shouldn’t waste time in vain. We have to build our life. We should strive for better. This or that way we have to make a choice. Do you agree with me? I think yes. Thank you!
I didn’t write much about myself in my last letters. I am sure you want to know more about me. OK! Now I can tell you more. I can really think I can trust you. Hope I do not make a mistake!
So, here I begin. My name is vlad. I am a Russian lady. And I am 28 years old. I have written you about it before. I think you remember. I was brought up and raised by my grandmother vlad. My parents died when I was very young. My father died when I am 2 years old. A car crash took his life away. That is why I know my father only by the photos. My mother died when I was 8 years old. It was a heart disease. I was so small. But I remember that day very well. I returned from school and my granny told me that terrible news. I cried a lot. That is the reason that my grandmother replaced my father and mother. She brought me up in the best traditions. She taught me everything she knew. My granny died when I was 25 years old. I am an orphan. But I recollect her very often. She taught me how to live. Thanks to my grandmother I cook very tasty. She taught me how to bake pies with various fillings. Most of all I love to bake pies stuffed with meat and potatoes. These cakes are called "Echpochmak". It is very delicious. I think you have heard about Russian pies. Maybe you have eaten some Russian dishes or bakery. Am I right? Do you know what Russian food is? Bob tell me please about your family. OK? Do you have big family? I have never been married. Now I don’t have boyfriend. I am lonely. My ex-boyfriend left me. 6 months ago left me for another girl. It was a grief to me. But I coped with it. Now that is all right! I have no sorrow. I don’t have children. But I dream about having my own family with children. I want to have 2 kids. A boy and a girl! Children will always give happiness in my family. That will be wonderful! I am sure I will have a happy family in the future. Now it is my dream. Bob what dreams do you have? Tell me about it. OK? My date of birth is 15.07.1982. My zodiac sign is cancer. I always like to celebrate my birthday. It is a wonderful day for me. But I do not want to get older. I am sad when I see old women. I get mad when I think about that - this is my future. I want to be young and beautiful for ever. Of course I understand - it is not possible. But I want it so much. That is why I try to be fit. I attend fitness center and swimming pool. It helps strengthen my body and have a good figure. I think you can see this on my photos. I look super! Smile Am I right? Please tell me about yourself too. When is your birthday? Do you do some exercises to be fit? Maybe you attend swimming pool and fitness center too? Tell me as much as possible about yourself. OK? I often see when men push ups from the floor at the fitness center. Many muscles tense and work simultaneously. It's very beautiful. This expresses the force. Tell me, can you do push ups? You like to do it? I think so!
Please send me as much photos as possible. I find it very interesting what do you look like. What is your height and weight? My height is 176 cm (5 '9 "). My weight is around 60 kg (132 lbs). Of course, I can add a few kilos. But this does not spoil my figure. Smile I can easily control my weight. I will send you some of my photos. I'm sure you'll be glad to see it.
I work as an accountant in a small hardware store by the name of "Ice and fire". Although, I could easily work as a fitness coach. You already know I love to perform different kinds of exercises. I know how to perform the technique of exercises. I attended courses of trainers last year. I could teach people to keep themselves in good shape. This is a very interesting for me. But I'm just an accountant now. I have a good job anyway. I have a good salary for our little town. I should not complain. I love my job. My boss pleased with my work. She always thanks me. I am pleased to work for such a good manager. Smile I'm sure a good team is important for successful work. Will you agree with me?
I do not have much free time. But I have a hobby. I think you could guess one of my hobbies. This is the cooking. I love to cook different dishes. I love to eat. Although, I am sure everyone loves good food. Smile Do you love good food? What dish can you call your favorite one? My signature dish is a soup "Borsh". This is a red soup. The soup is cooked in meat broth with the addition of potatoes, beets, carrots, tomatoes, peppers and a small slice of garlic. This is a very tasty soup. You must try this soup. I'm sure you'll be delighted. My second hobby is dancing. I think that the dance is a state of mind. I love to dance to upbeat music. Sometimes I dance in the morning in the kitchen to the radio. This gives me a charge of vivacity and energy throughout the day. Smile Of course, it can be funny for you. But it's true. Smile Tell me about your hobbies too. Do you have any hobbies? What? You can write me as much as possible about yourself. I look forward to reading about you everything. I want to know you well. OK? Can you write me about you? I hope it will not be a problem for you.
My letter came out very big. Of course I could write you much more. But in this case there is not enough time even throughout the night to tell you about my life completely. I'm sure you can not tell me about your life in one letter too. Smile I hope you will enjoy learning about me more. Write me again. I'll be glad to receive your answer.

Some photos to arose Bob....Different girl? I think so.

Reading September 2010 Russian Cosmo with Shakira on the cover here...

This might be original girl. Had same naming scheme.

Who could resist this playful filly?

Bob is a man of few words, and low self-esteem and thinks this is a waste of their time:

Quote:
Hi vlad, thank you for your email. It was very nice. You are a very interesting person.
I see that you are very pretty and exercise a lot. That is good, you look great. I do not exercise much and have become fat. I am not very good to look at. I can tell that you want to meet a man who is very fit and handsome. You will not want to meet me. I don't see any reason then to tell you about my self, I'm not very interesting anyway.
Thank you again for your lovely email.
Take care,
Bob.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad is not for turning, the script must be completed!
Quote:

Bob! Hellooooooooooo...
Thank you, you write me as soon as it possible. I am glad to read your letters and to learn more about you. This is very interesting for me. I always think what you will write in your next letter. And of course go to the internet-cafe with big curiosity. Yes yes! I write you from the internet-cafe. I don’t have an internet connection at home. Pity! Maybe someday I will an opportunity to have the connection at home. But now I have to go to the internet-cafe to write to you. I am sure that is not a problem for our communication. I have thought very often what I would write to you today. I had a lot of thoughts. But I made a final conclusion on my way to the internet-cafe.
I hope you will be interested to know about the place I live. I live in a small town Plavsk which is 60 km far from the city Tula. It was earlier only a village. After some time it was granted a city status. But only a few changed. The population of our town is only 16000 people. I have been living here since my birth. This is not a developed city. I can even say that it is a city without a future. There are no prospects for the development of a large industry or business. But I get used to live here. It is difficult to change my life instantly. Maybe one day everything will change. I hope! In any case I do not complain about the place where I was born and up brought. Our city has a cultural value. There are Sergievskaya church, a monument to Lenin, a bust of the hero of the Soviet Union. This city gave me the most important. This is my childhood! I believe our city is one of the most beautiful cities in Russia. This is my personal opinion. I have just found pictures of my city in the Internet. All these places are familiar to me since childhood. I think you'll be able to appreciate the beauty of our city too. I will attach photos in this letter. So you will see photos of the plant and the church, photos of the monument to the hero of the Second World War, photo of our river. The river is called "Plava". And the picture of the simple but beautiful street. I often think of my childhood. Of course, I had sorrow and pain when I was little. I think you remember about my parents. But still, I can say: "I had a happy childhood in general! I believe childhood is very important for each person. What do you think about this? Do you agree? Do you often remember your childhood?
You already saw my city in pictures. We have several lakes and rivers around the city. Beautiful nature. I love our city in summer. I love going to the beach and spend time in the sun. I get a nice tan. I think you love slender tanned body. Am I right? Do you frequently visit beaches? Do you love to spend time under the sun? Tell me about it. OK? Bob, I want to ask you to tell me about your city too. OK? Please tell me more about your city. I will love to read your story. It's really very interesting to me. I hope you can understand my desire to learn more and more about you.
Now I say byeee byeee to you hoping to get your interesting letter again. I'm sure you're going to write a good story about your city and about your childhood. byee byeee again:) Smile

An assortment of photos, bucolic town and sexy babe (looks much younger than first photos)...

The communists didn't get rid of all the churches! This church is in Plavsk. You can find it using google.

Workplace of vlad apparently

WWII memorial.

This is the bikini shot vlad is referring to, but Bob never got this, making him confused about tanned bodies. It was sourced on another bait which started a bit later.

Bob not reading well thinks the tanned body reference is to him (he didn't have the photo and couldn't be bothered reading deeply!), he drops his guard and reveals some of himself, though he's still not convinced:

Quote:
Hi vlad, how are you? Your town looks lovely. Is it cold there in winter? I don't have a slender tanned body as I told you last time. I still think you're after a more active, handsome guy.

I'll tell you about my childhood. I come from a large family. We grew up in the country. Lived on a small farm. The people there mostly had cows for milk, butter and cheese. I used to work on farms when I was young. The winters here are not so cold, it never snows, and summers are quite hot. The sea is not so far away.

I live in a city now and work with computers as I told you. The city is called Melbourne. It is in the south east of Australia. I am not rich and not very interesting. I think you are quite interesting. I see that Plavsk is south of Tula and is not so far from Mosckva. Such an interesting place.

Well, I don't know what else to say. Can you send me a photo of you holding a piece of paper with Today's date and your face visible so I know that you're not a scammer?

Thanks for your lovely letter,

Bob.

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A week has passed, and our unlikely relationship seems to be travelling OK. But disaster strikes.

Quote:
Hi Bob!
I am glad to receive your answer of course. But though I have a great sorrow today. I think that I stand on the edge of an abyss. There is a huge precipice ahead me. It scares me. I have such a strong excitement. I have a feeling of uncertainty. Now I do not know what awaits me in the future. OK. I'll tell you what happened. I have lost my job. I'm jobless. Our shop will be closed tomorrow. Our chief has the big obligations to the bank. She took credit for the business development. For the opening of our shop. Now, the bank demands to pay the big percent. She can not do it now. The store did not bring big profits in the recent months. She is forced to say about the bankruptcy. She has no other choice! This is the only solution. The news was a shock for me today. I think about it all the day. I do not know how I can find work again. Where?? It scares me very much. I think the world has stopped for me today. What happens next? Nobody knows that. What a pity!
Maybe I should not tell you about my sadness. Maybe my problems are not interesting for you all. I do not know. Tell me if I wasn’t supposed to write to you about it. OK? Please forgive me if I made you think about my problems. Forgive me if I made you have some sadness. OK? I didn't want to load on you my difficulties. Sorry, please! Ok? Sorry! But it's so hard to keep my emotions in myself, my grief. I want to speak it over. I just want to have support. Maybe you can understand me. Maybe you can give me support. But you're so far away from me now. Pity! Very pity! You know you're the first person I told about my situation. Even my best friends do not know about it yet. I went to an internet-cafe after my work. I did not want to show you my sadness. Didn’t want to write you about my work. But all my thoughts are about only it today. I couldn't restrain. Now that you know the reason for my sadness it is possible to say that I spoke to you out. Of course I can’t say that my sadness went away completely now. But I feel relieved. Thank you! Thank you very much!
I'm going home now. I want to be in silence. Silence helps me concentrate. I love silence. I promise you I won’t be desperate again. OK? Can you believe me? I'll have a smile when I write to you next time. All will be ok! I hope so! Write me again. I shall attach my photos. Maybe it can give you good mood. And photo with my friend. We are friends many years. She is really the good friend. O'k! I have understood you. I shall do the utmost for to prove to you my reality. Please, do it too. O'k? Maybe you will send me a photo too. O'k?

More photos, younger girl. Bob has no chance of resisting this onslaught of Russian hotness. He'll have to help won't he....?

The title of this was 'very nice'. Says it all really...

With friend...

Quote:
Hi vlad,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have lost your job. That's aweful. You were the accountant for you company, it must have been a great shock to find out that your company was bankrupt! I hope you can find another job soon. I'm happy that you tell me about your problems, but if you have friends in Plavsk, then it is better if you talk with them. After all, you don't know me, and I don't know you. It's better with real friends if you understand me. I'm glad that you have a friend that you've known for years, they are the best.

It's difficult to find work these days, and without work there is little money. You said that you're are an orphan. Is there any family that can help you out? An aunt or uncle perhaps? If the internet cafe costs you money, I understand if you cannot email me anymore. I'm just some internet friend, not someone you know. I would like to help, but I'm so far away and have no money. As I've told you before I'm not rich. I'm sorry.

I remember in an earlier email you said your birthdate was 15.07.1982. That means Today, the 15th, is your birthday. Happy birthday vlad! 29 years old! But you look very young and pretty in your photos. I hope you have some good news to make the day better for you.

Take care,
Bob.

Bob's a nice guy. Even remembered vlad's birthday. Funnily enough, in the other bait which still hadn't started vlad was born in '83, staying eternally 28!
Note the subtle (I hope) quip about the accountant not knowing about the company going under?
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We begin the second week with joy and hope:
Quote:

I am writing to you again! I am so glad about that!
Of course I have a smile on my face. I promised you to smile. I couldn’t deceive you. Smile Smile How did I do it? To tell you the truth it was not so easy. But at last the solution came out. Now I am full of optimism! I believe in the bright future! I decided to leave Russia. Yes, yes! I made my mind to find a job abroad. Thank you for congratulations happy birthday. It is very pleasant. You remembered it. Thank you!
I will tell you about it. I thought about the future very much. I could hardly sleep. I could hardly close my eyes. The thought about the uncertain future was so frightening. I even cried. I was so lonely. I looked through the newspapers for a job but didn’t find one there. I thought I had no future. I will always be poor. But salvation has come. I saw an advertisement on TV. They spoke about the agency that helps people find jobs and that they can offer a job abroad. They have a huge data base of vacancies all over the world. And I decided! It is my chance! A chance to change my life. You know I dreamed about changing my lifestyle. But I couldn’t make my mind. Now I have no borders to achieve it! I am alone. I don’t have relatives. I even don’t have a job. Nothing holds me here. I am able to change everything. I am ready to use this opportunity. I want to change my life cardinally. I have some savings that will help me to leave for another country. It is possible to say that I am happy in some way with this situation. I am sure I will be successful. I hope so. I dream about that.
My dear friend, I visited a post office today. I called to that agency. This agency is situated in Moscow. They can really offer me a job. I told that I am ready to do any work. Of course I told I have an economical education and I attained the courses for fitness trainers. They were polite with me. They told they will find a job for me. They care for every client. And they are to find a proper job for me. I have to go to the office of that firm. I have to sign a contract. I have to leave a resume list for the searching. I decided to buy a ticket to Moscow for the first voyage. I don’t want to waste time. I want to sign the papers as soon as possible. So they will do the searching. I decided to change everything immediately. Of course it may seem crazy. But that is my decision! I am sure I won’t be disappointed about my deeds. I will tell them I want to work in your country. I hope you will not be against it if I will go to your country and work there? In this case we can get acquainted personally. I can’t hide it. I get used to you during these few days. I will be glad to know you face to face. Tell me do you want to know me too? I hope! Please tell me what cities are close to your city? Maybe you can write me the nearest international airport too? Write me about it. OK? It will help me to in my job searching. I hope you very much! It will be very good if they will find a job in your city. Maybe we will live in the neighborhood. Smile I think this is a good idea. YES? Of course, there is a possibility that the agency will not find a job in your country. Then I will have to look through the offers from other countries. I will give my permission in anyway. You know I want these changes very much. I can’t spoil this opportunity. Anyway we will remain friends for ever. We can continue our correspondence. Different counties will not be a wall between us. Am I right? BUT I dream about the job in your country. I want to see you someday! Tell me with the open heart. Will you be glad if I work in your country? I hope, YES!
Maybe I will write you my next letter from Moscow. Please wish me good luck. Thank you! I think, you will not have doubt about my reality now. Look my attached files
Your vlad.

A photo, proof! Bob's name and the date. The girl is still young...This also had a short video with same girl saying 'I hope to see you, write me, I read it'. The photo seems quite convincing. Having a look in Irfanview shows that the pen has been photoshopped. So vlad anticipated such a request from a scammee....

Bob has a good heart. He doesn't try to take advantage of vlad:
Quote:

Hi vlad, it's great that are feeling happy again! It must be very hard to be all alone. I hope you had your friend nearby.

You must be very brave to turn your life upside down as you are planning. I think it will be very difficult to move to another country, but you have education, are brave and speak English. You are also very pretty and fit, so I think you could work in almost anything from accountant, fitness person or model. I think the situation in many countries is quite difficult, even my country. I would not know how to get a visa or what is required. Hopefully your agency can help you out. Be careful, I have heard that agencies have contracts that make it difficult for girls. I have to admit that the thought of you travelling is worrying. The world is a dangerous place.

It is very important for you to take care of yourself, do not worry about meeting me! If you do travel overseas, you must go where the best possibilities of obtaining work exists. This is very serious. I would think that London or England would be a great place for you. It is in Europe, so not so far, and visas are not so hard for Europeans to obtain. I am on the otherside of the world. I am happy to answer your emails. You're a very interesting person and I look forward to reading your emails.

Thank you for the photo and video. You have a great accent when you speak English! What does your email, zagadka*, mean? Is it your surname?

OK, all the best in Moscow. I don't think it is too far from Plavsk, but it is a big city, so take care. Write me when you can, but if you can't do not worry.

Your friend,
Bob.

*zagadka means something like enigma or mystery. It's an injoke, especially given vlad uses the name 4n4st4s1y4.

Last edited by Nev27 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the weekend again, so nothing for 3 days then:

Quote:
Hello from Moscow! I am here now. Hello Bob!
No, zagadka - It is not my surname. It only the name of mine e-mail. O'k? You understand me? All O'k! I am writing to you from the Internet center. I am glad! I am very glad to write to you again. I thought about you on the trip. I wanted to read your letter as soon as possible. You are waiting my letter too?
And now a few words about the agency. I spoke with an agent of employment. He looked through my resume list and heard my wishes. I told that I want to work in Australia. In your country. He answered he will do everything he can to fulfill my needs. I thanked him. But he warned I ought to have documents for my departure abroad. He also asked me if I have those documents or not. I answered I have only a Russian passport and an international passport. Once I wanted to visit Egypt. So I registered an international passport. But I didn’t have a trip there. That year my grandmother died. I already have written to you about that. It is a great loss for me. That is the reason I had to cancel my trip and spent all my money for the funeral. The agent told me I have the most important documents and there won’t be problems connected with the registration of the other documents. In this case if they manage to find me a proper job they will register my documents in a quicker way. Of course that will be little expensive. But I don’t want to wait. I will agree to an expedited registration. I want to make a step in a new life as soon as possible. I want to have a new future even now. I think you can understand my desire. I signed the contract with the agency. I very hope on their help.
I will not come back home. I will be living in hotel here. Passers-by helped me to find not expensive hotel with nice rooms. I rented a room there. Of course, this is not lux of the president. But I am satisfied though. Smile I want to have a good rest after a eventful day. I will write to you again necessarily. I will tell you all the news.
Have a good evening. Have a good mood. Air kiss for you...

Poor vlad, about to go to Egypt until granny's demise. Still, at least she has passport and that'll make it easier to travel....
No photos...

Bob is worried about vlad, and would like a photo of vlad in Moscow.

Quote:
Hi vlad, it's great to hear from you again! Yes, I have been waiting for your email. I've been looking forward to hearing from you very much!

I'm glad you made it to Moscow safe. It's good that you found a hotel. Are you missing your hometown and friends yet? It must be very exciting but also quite scary. You're a very brave person.

Moscow must be wonderful in summer. So much history and culture. Have you been there before? It is not too far from Plavsk on the map. Of course, I've heard about The Kremlin and Red Square. I would love to see a photo of Red Square and the Kremlin with your pretty face in it. That would make me very happy. Smile

It's good that you have your passport. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get to go to Egypt because you had to pay for your grandmother's funeral. That must have been very hard for you. I think travel papers take a while to organise, so having your passport already will speed things up. I looked into how hard it is to get a visa for Australia. It seems difficult and slow, so it's good that you have an agency that will speed the process up for you. I hope they are able to help you. You do not want to be stuck in Moscow for a long time without a job.

Well, I hope you get some rest and have more good news the next time you write. When you send your email, it is normally late at night, so I don't get to read your email until the next morning. It is a nice way to start the day. I'll be thinking about you. Air kiss for you too. Smile

Bob.

Last edited by Nev27 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thinks are still going well in Moscow, and vlad is falling for Bob?

Quote:
Hello! Hello! Hellooooooooo!
Today I have been to the employment agency. My agent said that they had found some variants of job placement for me. They have sent my resume list directly to companies. These companies are situated in your country and in some other countries. He said this way of searching is more effective. I agree with him. I must use every opportunity. I think you agree with my choice. Am I right? O'k! To sum it up he said the only way for us is to wait. And he asked me to come to their office every day. This way I will get the latest news. And this will help to act rightly. Of course I am going to visit the office every day. This is not a problem for me. Now I know the way how to get to their office. Bob I am ready to go there several times a day. I am ready to wait the moment they say they find a job for me. It is a pity I can’t stay there all day long. joking Smile I hope to get the permission to work very soon. I hope for the best and the luck of course. Please wish me good luck too. OK? Thank you very much!
Moscow is really a big and beautiful city. There are a lot of sightseeing’s places. But I can surely say it is not such a quite city as my native town Plavsk. I had a nice walk today. I visited the Red Square. I saw the Kremlin. I was deeply impressed. Of course I haven’t visited all the places. But I am very glad. I had a dinner at a nice cafe. I couldn’t imagine the prices so high. I wanted leaving that place. But the waiter say there is no other place cheaper than this one. The prices are usual for Moscow. To tell you the truth I feel like an alien here. I can’t understand where all people hurry. I got used to the calmness of my town. I can’t believe the same situation is in your country? Is that true? Of course I agree with the fact that every person can get used to this mess where everyone is hurrying. Every city has got its own lifestyle. OK! I can do the same. I will try to do my best. Smile
It is amazing! we got acquainted via internet and about the fact we became such good friends. you are not only a friend. You became a true friend for me. I hope you agree with me? We are true friends! Am I right? What do you think about it? Tell me. OK? I think about us very often. And this is really strange for me. I have a good feeling of calmness when I write to you or when I think about you. You give me great self-confidence. These are really unusual feelings. I can say I have been knowing you for more than 1000 years. Smile Maybe you have the same feelings? Tell me about it. Ok? I want to tell you thanks. You really give me the confidence about the following day. You give me strength in my deeds. I am very glad that the fate has given me a chance to get to know only with you. I am happy that the fate has given me a true friend. Maybe this is the beginning of a new relationship. Maybe, this is a new love! I do not know the future. But I can say for sure: you have all the chances. This is really so lucky for me. I am thankful to the fate. And I thank you too. Thank you for your care! Thank you! Bob you are TRUE FRIEND for me. I am very glad! I am very happy! I am happy because I know what means a true friendship. I really appreciate true friends. Though to tell you the truth, I don’t have true friends, I mean men. Only you and only you became my friend. I could understand this only far away from home, far from my town. I understood this in Moscow. And this is really pleasant to become aware of that there is a man far away who thinks about me, who cares of me. There is far away a true friend. Thank you Bob! You can be sure there is a lady on the other side of the Earth who thinks about you, your true girlfriend. You can count on me in any situation. I will glad to help you always. You and me are TRUE FRIENDS. This is so wonderful! I want to ask you your phone number. So I am will be sure that our communication won’t be lost. I will have an opportunity to call you when I can’t write you a letter. I will hear your voice. Please tell me your phone number? OK? Write me your phone number in your next letter. I hope you!
I am going to think about you today before going to sleep. Maybe you will be able to feel this. From time to time it seems to me there is some telepathic connection between us across all the boundaries. Maybe you will see me in your dreams. Have a good evening! Have a good night! Write me soon. I am always getting happy reading your letter. Kisss…
Your true vlad...

Phone number? um, no.
Telepathic connection? Laughing
And no photo of vlad in red square.

Bob has gotten verbose:

Quote:
Hi vlad,

It's so nice to hear from you again! I hope you are well and everything is working out as you want. The agency seems to be very useful. I hope they're able to find you a position soon so that you don't run out of money while waiting in Moscow. Of course I wish you the best of luck. But remember, you must take the job that is best for you. Don't come here just because we're friends if there is a better job somewhere else. OK? I'll email you if you are in another city. Smile

You saw Red Square and the Kremlin? Did you get any photos? Perhaps one with you and a famous landmark? It would be so nice to see a picture of you in Moscow. Do you enjoy visiting famous places? I would love to be there to see it.

Moscow sounds like any big city. Many people and always in a hurry. Costs are too high as well. It's the same here. If you are near the center of a big city, there are workers and business people going a million miles an hour and charging you too much for a meal. It's better of course in the suburbs where most people live and things are slower. You should buy your food from a market, it will be cheaper than a cafe.

I'm glad that you think of me as a true friend. I think you're a special person. Very brave, very pretty and really interesting. I am a little concerned however. We've only been emailing only for a short time, and you may imagine me to be some superman. But as I've told you before, I'm not very interesting and certainly not fit or handsome. I'm just a normal person. I don't want you changing your life for me. I would feel terrible. You have to do what is best for you. I hope this doesn't make you sad or angry, but as your friend, I have to tell you to look after yourself!

It does feel nice to know that you're thinking of me and making time to email me regularly. I really enjoy reading your emails in the morning. I wonder what you've done since the last email and how things are going for you. Of course, I hope it is all going well and you have great news, but even if the news is sad, I still feel special reading your email.

Do you have a phone number in Moscow I can ring? It would cost you too much to ring a mobile phone in Australia. If I give you my mobile number, you'll feel you have to ring me and waste money that you might need to stay in Moscow. I don't want you getting into difficulties because of me. Smile

I will check my email regularly for the next one from you. What is your surname and address so I can write a letter?

I think that's everything. I will wait patiently for your next email. I hope it will be soon, but as you are very busy I will not be upset if you do not find time. I think it's 4am in Moscow as I write this email. I hope you've slept well when you wake up and have a great day. Take care my special friend. I'll be thinking of you.

Kisses.
Bob.

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new day and good news. Vlad has found a position and will be soon on her way! Wait, is that a dark cloud on the horizon?
Quote:

Hello my dear friend Bob!
Why you did not write to me your telephone number? You do not wish to do it? I only wish to be assured, that our contact will not be lost. Therefore I asked your telephone number?
I have been waiting for this day. I am happy to write to you again. I have good news today. They have managed to find me a job in your country. This is so wonderful! Are you glad my dear friend? Please tell me! I will be able to work in your country. We will have a meeting. Are you happy about this fact? I am very happy. This is really pleasant news for me today. I hurried up to inform you about this. I hope you have a smile now! I hope you are happy too. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kisss you! Wooowww... I'm very very very happy! Yohooooooo...
I will become a financier. Of course I will have a practice there. There will be courses of developing my specification for 3 months. After that I will get a specification of a financier. I will be able to work on the international level. I think it is a good opportunity to become a perfect specialist. It is really that I always dreamed about. My dream will become a reality. This is wonderful! I am the happiest girl in the whole world today. I signed the contract about my job and the registration of my documents without any hesitation. The agency will book a flight ticket for me too. It is very convenient for me. My documents will be ready in a few days. Excellent. My dear friend I will arrive to your country very soon. Maybe you can meet me at the airport? What do you think about this? It is a good idea? Please tell me, ok? I will be glad if you meet me at the airport. I will give all the information concerning my flight when my documents will be registered, ok? We have to wait only for a few days. This is not a problem. Time will fly very fast. I am really happy today. Very happy!
I have paid for the service of the job placement agency and for their service of registering my documents and flight tickets. I have given all my money today. But I couldn’t manage to pay the whole price of my contract. It is more expensive than I expected. But I don’t worry about it. The company which invites me to work will pay all the expenses of my trip. They will reimburse me all costs when I arrive to them. They will supply me with the living place too. It is really a good job for me. I will go to the bank office right now. I am sure that won’t be a problem for me. I will borrow the money. And I am going to return money to the bank when the company will reimburse me the expenses. I am sure there isn’t any problem. Don’t worry about it! Everything will be alright! I will pay the registration of my documents in time. Please wish me good luck. I have to do a lot of things now. I have to hurry up. Thank you for your care! thank you Bob!
Now I will go. I will write to you as soon as it will be possible. Ok? I will share all the news. Byeee byee my dear! My Bob!
Your vlad.

Bob is nervous, still worries about vlad and reveals that things are not going so well for him:

Quote:
Hi vlad!

Wow, what wonderful news! You will soon be working in Australia! I'm very glad to hear this. What is the name of the company here that will employ you? I can't wait but am very nervous. Yes, I will meet you at the airport if you want me to. I know that you are worried about loosing contact, but that will not happen. I will make a trade with you OK? You send me a picture of your pretty self in Moscow and I'll give you my phone number! I think it's a small thing. Forgive me, but I want to see your pretty face again and see something of Moscow so it seems more real.

I'm so happy for you. It seems all your dreams are coming true. I'm sure you'll be a great success. I have some bad news here. I think work is not going so well and they might have to let some of us go. It could mean that I have no job soon and will have to move to where my family live. I hope this doesn't happen. This is another reason why I'd like to see a photo of you smiling in Moscow, it would make me smile a little more. The news that you'll soon be here has made me smile. Smile

I hope you do not run out of money before you fly to Australia. Are you sure the bank will loan you the money? You don't have a job there. I worry about you in Moscow as you are all alone.
I don't know what else to say. I hope the days pass quickly.

Take care my vlad.
Kisses.
Bob.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day and tragedy unexpectedly strikes! Who could have foreseen it? Vlad needs money and Bob is her only hope.

Quote:
Bob, helloooo...
My dearest friend! My Bob, I don’t have good news today. My joy and my happiness changed by desperation and fear. I have tears on my face. Bob I didn’t manage to get a loan at the bank. I addressed at several banks. I visited 7 different banks. Can you imagine this? They all have given refusal in those 7 banks. I told them I have a job abroad. I just need to fly to my job so my company will return the money for my expenses. So I won’t have problems with returning the loan to the bank. But they all were determined. They refused to me. They didn’t give me a loan. That is terrible! I am in a very difficult situation now. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how I will proceed. I didn’t inform the agency about my problem. I have a fear. I can lose my job. They can cancel the contract. In this case I will lose all my money which I have already paid. Those are the conditions of the contract. I have already written about this. I paid all my money to sign the contract for my new job. That was all my savings. My friend Bob I am in deadlock. I don’t have any idea where I can money. Pity! Very pity! I think it is a dead end. This is the end for me. O my God!
I had the idea to ask your help yesterday. But I couldn’t do that. I think this is wrong to ask your money. I tried to find them on my own. It was a shame for me to ask your help. But today I don’t have any other choice. I have to ask your help. My dear Bob! My dear friend, maybe you can help me with money? I need 850 US dollars. The whole price of my contract is 1822 US dollars. I paid 970 US dollars when I signed the contract. I told them I will pay the second half of the sum when my documents will be registered. But now I can’t do that. The banks refused to give me the loan. I can’t find 850 US dollars. It is impossible for me. My dear friend Bob please understand me. I am so sorry to ask your help now. But there is no other choice. I am in helpless, lonely position. I don’t want to lose my job now. I have been dreaming about changing my life always. Now I can lose this chance. I can lose my chance only because I have not enough money. Bob I can rely only on your help now. Bob please understand me. Please help me with money. Please! Please! Please! Bob I will return all money when I get to Australia. The company will reimburse all my expenses. I will give back to you even more money. I will thank you personally! Please help with money now. Please lend me. Ok? Please tell me your opinion. Will you help with money? Will you give me 850 US dollars? Can I rely on your help? Bob I have to pay the other part of the sum as soon as possible. Only you can help me. Please think about it! I have only one hope. This is you my Bob! My dearest friend! Please help me. I hope you very much! I hope only you!
Please write me your answer soon. O'k? I will wait for your answer. I hope you! I hope you! I hope you! Please don’t give me up. Please don’t leave me in this situation! I need your help very much!
Your vlad forever...

Oh cruel fate. Taunting Bob and Vlad so....
Bob wants to help, and wants his photo!
Quote:

Hi vlad,

I'm so sad to hear of your situation! I was worried about you when you said you didn't have enough money and would ask a bank. Banks never give out their money easily. I was worried about the agency as well. I've read that they can take a girl's money. This is terrible! I'm so worried for you.

I don't know if you've read all my emails. Have you read the last one? As I told you in the last email I have trouble with my job situation which is causing me problems. I am not a rich man, I told you this in some emails. I wish I was rich and I could send you the money now. But don't worry, I will help you soon. I will do my best to find the money. But it might take some time. Hopefully not too long.

Can you please do me the favour I asked in the last emails? Can you please send me a picture of your pretty self in Moscow? I would love to see that photo. It will encourage me while I work to get the money you need. Smile

Don't loose hope dear vlad!
Bob.

This is probably not that interesting, but vlad kept replying and Bob kept replying. First time that vlad had every replied the same day. I wonder why?

Vlad:

Quote:
I am glad to receive your prompt reply. Thank you, you wrote to me as soon as it was possible. Yes of course. I understand. I read your letters closely. I understand you not the millionaire. But, I had no other choice. I have been compelled to ask your help. You understand me? Please, forgive to me my impudence. O'k? But, I really had no other choice. Only you can help me with money. Please, tell to me as you can soon have money for me? You can have money tomorrow? We should hurry up. I have no a lot of time. I should pay money as soon as possible. I hope you understand my situation. Please, tell to me more precisely. When you can have money for me? I hope you!
O'k! I shall try to do photos for you. I have idea now. I hope it will like you. Maybe I can send you it tomorrow. O'k? I hope! Write to me soon. Write me as soon as it will be possible. O'k? I hope you very much! Kiss you!
Your vlad

Bob is working on the money. Where's the photo?:

Quote:
Hi vlad,
Are you still online? I hope you get this. Do not worry about asking me. It is OK. I do not think worse of you. I cannot tell you precisely when I'll have the money. I think I can sell some items that might give some good money, but that will take some time. I will ask friends, perhaps they can help. I will not tell them it is for you because they might think I'm crazy. But I know you are not a fake. I have a large debt with my bank so they will not give me money. Don't worry, I will think of something, but it might take some time. I'm really sorry about that. I've never done this before, so it's difficult.
Please send me the photo when you have it. Or send many photos. Smile
Kisses,
Bob.

cont....
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The exchange continues.

Vlad:
Quote:

O'k! I understand you. Thank you for your care! Thank you! I hope you can have money soon. Thus, we can be already very fast together. Thank you! My dear, maybe you can tell approximately when you can have money? How many it is necessary for time? Week? Two?

Bob:

Quote:
How much time can you stay in your hotel? Do you have anything for food? I'm really sorry I can't send money now. Talk to me vlad, I've very worried for you. Will you be OK? I think I will have some money within a few days, maybe early next week. When will you be able to email me again?
Bob.

Vlad:

Quote:
Good, I understand you. The beginning of next week well. I shall hope that you can to have the full sum for me in the beginning to next week. I hope for your help very much. Please, use the best efforts for to help me. O'k? I trust you. I can remain in Moscow while. I have a few money for to live and eat. But, I cannot live here long. It is not cheap here. I think, I can live here up to the end of next week. I very much hope. Therefore, I ask you to hurry up. O'k? Please, use the best efforts for to have all of money in the beginning of next week. O'k?

Next week? Yeah right.

Bob wants his photo:

Quote:
Wow, I only have a week? I will do my best vlad. If you are still online you can tell me anything you like. I will reply. It might help you feel better. Do you have a photo there now to send?
Bob.

Vlad:
Quote:

I have no photo now. Maybe I can send you my photos tomorrow. O'k?
Please, use the best efforts for to have money for me soon. I hope you very much! And please, give me a sweet kiss.. It will help me to not have loneliness here. I hope you!

Bob:
Quote:
Many sweet kisses for you! And hugs. I hope you do not feel lonely. I'll do my best.

I'm gonna be sick. Cont...
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Continued...

Vlad is feeling it:
Quote:
Yes, I can feel your kisses. Thank you for your care! I am not lonely now. You are with me! Thank you! Kiss you too! Please, write to me all to news as soon as it will be possible. Ok?

Bob wants a bit of hot talk. He is a guy after all:
Quote:
Will you be online much longer today? Tell me more about what you're thinking. I'll write you news when I have it.

Vlad:
Quote:
O'k! Thank you! Thank you for your care!
I have many ideas on you. I dream of you every day! I dream of our first meeting. It will be a wonderful meeting. It will be unforgettable. I am assured. What do you think of it? I miss you!

Come on vlad, give him some fuel for the fire!

Bob:
Quote:
Yes, I think it will be wonderful. Tell me what ideas you have. I would like to know. Smile

Vlad deftly avoids:
Quote:
Maybe you have ideas about our first evening together? I want, that you thought of it. Ok?

Bob:
Quote:

Yes, I've thought of our first evening together. Smile
What are your ideas?
Are you in an internet cafe?

Vlad reveals plans for first meeting:
Quote:
Yes, I in the Internet-center now. I think evening at restaurant or the cafe will be a suitable place?

Bob:
Quote:

Yes, that would be nice. Smile
I hope you will not find me uninteresting. I'm sure I would find you very interesting. You are very interesting and have such a lovely accent. Smile
Is it costing you much to stay in the internet-center? Can you tell me the street of the center so I can find it in google maps?

Vlad:
Quote:
My dear, I should go now. The Internet-center will be soon closed. They will have preventive maintenance. I shall write to you again tomorrow. O'k? I hope you is not annoys on me? O'k?

Quote:
I shall dream of you at this night. Kiss you!

What? That's it? What a ripoff!

Bob:
Quote:
It's OK sweet vlad. I am not annoyed. I will look for your email with photos tomorrow. Smile
It was special sending so many emails with you this evening.
Take care,
Kisses.
Bob.

Quote:
I hope you have sweet dreams. Smile

Vlad:
Quote:
O'k! Thank you! I kiss you! Kiss your sweet lips! Byeeee..

23 emails (from both parties) and I'm over it!
What a night!
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day and we have a photo! Is it of vlad in Red Square or some other exotic location?
Quote:

My dear Bob, hellooooo....
I am happy write you again. I am glad to write to you always. Kiss you!
My darling, I send you my photo. This photo has been taken today. I have decided to drink tea before going to the Internet-center. I asked the girl to do from the next little table a photo for me. I am assured, you will be glad to see my photo now. I am right? I hope!
I hope all O'k! Write me as soon as it will be possible. O'k? I shall be glad to read your answer. My dear, I shall write to you tomorrow again. O'k? Or on Monday. O'k? I wish to save a few money. Thus, I shall be assured, that I can live here up to the end of next week. O'k? You are not annoys? I hope! Kiss you! I send you my sweet kisses. It will help you to have good mood. Kiss you!
Your vlad.

No, it isn't. A tea house. Where is it? Vladivostock? FFS! How does that prove you're in Moscow?

Bob is a bit suspicious and let-down. Probably shouldn't talk about the lack of exif data in photos:

Quote:
Hi dear vlad,
It's always nice to see another email from you. Thank you for the photo, you very pretty. You look little sad. I was hoping to see you in Red Square as it's a place I've heard about many times and it would have been special to have my vlad in a photo with such an iconic place. Where in Moscow is the tea-place. Did you edit the photo yourself? It's quite small for a photo taken by a camera or mobile.
Write to me whenever you can. I know you don't have much money. I'm sorry to have no good news for you yet, but I'm trying very hard. I feel sad about that and worried. Write me some more if you are still in the internet-center.
Kisses,
Bob.
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the weekend again, no emails for the next few days. Bob has nosy friends. Maybe that'll cover for the slip about exif stuff.

It's time for a quick jaunt to the country:

Quote:
Hi my vlad
How are you? I guess you will not read this email until Monday, by which time I'll be back in Melbourne and have emailed you good news I hope!.

Yesterday I had spoken to a friend who has some money. At first I asked for a loan. The friend wanted to know what the money was for and when she would have the money returned. She knows that I do not have much money, so wanted assurrance that she would be paid back. She wouldn't give me any money without knowing the story and in the end I told her about us! I told her of the emails, how you had sent photos, even the photo on your birthday with the date to prove you were real. She was not convinced. Can you believe that? She said that you could be a very clever scammer. I told her that she was wrong and that you would be sending me a photo of yourself in Moscow. That you would be in Red Square or somewhere else famous. She laughed and said that you wouldn't. That made me unhappy. She was with me when I checked my email last night. She saw the photo of you in the tea-house. I asked for the address of the tea place so that I could google it and show her that it existed in Moscow and that you weren't a fake. She said the photo could have been taken anywhere, even here in Melbourne! She saw how small the photo was and said that she thought that it was not from a phone or camera as they have much larger size. Then she checked the properties of the photo and said that if this photo was original it would have the name of the camera or phone in the details. Your photo didn't have this information. She said she was sure that you were scamming me because of the this and that she would give me no money. She said she was just being a good friend! I was very hurt by her. She'll be sorry when you arrive here!

That is why I was sad when I replied last night. I hope I didn't seem to sad. I think she was my best chance for getting money. I know it's not your fault, but I wish your photo was of you in a famous Moscow location. Sad

Today I have decided to drive to the country where my family live. You remember I said I grew up in the country where there are farms? I will speak to my family in person and convince someone to loan me the money. I hope they believe me. I hope they believe you're a real person who is sincere as I do. I will leave shortly and it is only a few hours to there. I hope it will not take long to convince them. I will come back to Melbourne and email you with the good news tonight! I think I will have good news. If you do not check your email again until Monday then you will have the good news waiting for you!

I think it is nearly 1.30 in the Morning in Moscow. I hope you are having sweet dreams. Are you dreaming of me? I hope so. Tell me about your dreams. Tell me what you dream we'll do together.

Take care my sweet vlad. Wish me luck!

Kisses,
Bob.

Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad doesn't like nosy friend. Are we on script now? I can't tell:

Quote:
She is crazy? I cannot believe in it. How she can speak about me such things? O'k! I shall not think of her more. Say hello for your the friend. I shall not think about it not good breedings. I have you. All my ideas only about you. Kiss you my dear Bob!
I am glad to receive your letters again. Hellooo my honey! Only you help me to not have loneliness here. I am happy to write to you always. Thank you for your care! Thank you for your desire to help me with money. I hope you can already have money for me very soon. Thank you my dearest! Write to me all to news as soon as it will be possible. Please, tell Helloooo for your family from me. O'k? I hope!
I shall be glad to read your answer again. Write to me again. Write me as soon as it will be possible. I kiss you! Kiss you!
Your vlad.

Bob has money, but he wants a *special* photo to seal the deal:

Quote:
Hello vlad
How are you honey? I have some good news and some bad news. I went to the country to see my family as I told you. I told them about you, about how special you are. They did not believe that you are real. They talked to me for a long time, trying to convince me that you are not going to come to Australia and you are only trying to take my money. It was very painful.
The good news is that they said they will loan me the money. They do not think you are real, but they will loan it because I am family.
The bad news is that they asked me to think about what has happened and how much I know about you. They were very convincing. I am now very confused and don't know what to think. I know you sent me a photo with my name and the date on it. You also sent a photo from a tea house. They said that the photos don't prove that you are in Moscow and they don't prove that you will come to see me in Australia if I send it to you. They said that the girl in the photos could have been anybody and that I don't know you in real life. They said that you could be taking advantage of a lonely person like me. That made me feel terrible. I'm sorry.
I feel terrible. I hope you understand. I need some proof that you are real. I have spent the last 3 days thinking about this and could not come to a decision. Finally I have decided what to do.
As I said, I have the money, more than you asked for, but I have these great doubts. Can you help me? Can you prove you are real? I have thought about this, and realized that I need you to do something crazy and send a photo of this. Why crazy? Because a scammer could not just create a photo of something crazy. The photo I want is of you naked and wearing your underpants on your head. I know this is a crazy request. I need to see your pretty body from head to feet, and your face must be visible. A scammer could not fake this and no girl is going to do this unless they are serious about me. I do not think this is such a big thing to do. You have feelings for me that are very strong and you can take the picture using a mirror and phone camera. It will only be seen by me and be a special thing. Please?
I understand if you do not want to do this. I have such strong feelings for you, I hope you are able to do this. I have the money to send you and if you do this I will know that you are real and serious about me. I will then send you the money.
Please understand me.
Kisses,
Bob.

Will he get it?
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The next day and Vlad is not impressed.
Quote:

I have a shock from perusal of your letter now. I cannot present at all as you could have such ideas.. It is strange, that you do not trust me. I proved to you my reality. I cannot understand, why you ask again. Of course, I can understand you. All around try to convince you of the return. And you involuntarily have such awful ideas that I want only money. But, it not the truth. I only wish to be with you. Money are necessary only for my arrival to you. I hope you understand me.

Bob is silent now. Vlad is worried, there's money slipping away....

Quote:
Why you do not answer me? You have decided to not write to me again? You have decided to leave me?
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day and no response from Bob. What will vlad do?

Vlad:

Quote:
Why you do not write to me? My dear, I have excitement. All O'k? I hope! Write to me soon. I wait your letters. I do not understand, why you do not write to me! I need your help! I need your help very much! Please, do not throw me here. I wish to be with you as soon as possible. I cannot believe, that you are ready to refuse your happiness because of conversations of other people. Pity!

Bob breaks and explains why he wanted a *special* photo.

Quote:
Dear vlad,
I miss talking to you so much. I want to believe you. I asked you for a simple photo. Remember? But you ignored that. I know you've shown me a photo with the date. I know you are a real person. When I asked for a photo of you in Moscow, at a famouse site, you sent me a photo from a tea house. Why? Then when I spoke with people they said that even a photo from Moscow would not prove that you would come to Australia. So that is why I asked for a photo of you naked showing your face and body. I know that was crazy, but it would prove that you want to come to Australia and be with me. Only me. I'm so confused now. I want to believe you, but you ignore my request and waste time. I don't know how else you can prove that you will come if I send the money. Please send the photo.
I'm very sorry and very sad. I don't want you to suffer.

Vlad sees an opportunity to turn the screws and squeeze out the money:
Quote:

I always trust my feelings. It never brought me. Till this moment, I felt that you correct the man for me. I had no doubts in your intentions. I trusted you completely. But, now I do not know what to tell. I shall have huge to mountain, if it only game for photos. It will be awful. I am assured, you have feelings in your heart too. Of course, you can not trust your feelings. But, what will be further?? Your heart will be broken, when you will understand, what I was real, and wished to be only with you? I am right? I cannot believe that adequate the man can destroy the happiness only, because, other people try to convince him of the return. It is sad.

Vlad just works out it wasn't just any photo:

Quote:
Woooowww.... You asked my naked photos??? Soorrryyyy... But, I have not understood it from your last letter. you are crazy? No, I shall not send you my naked photos through the Internet. I not a full silly woman. O'k! I do not know your true intentions. But now, I start to think that it only game for to have my naked photos. It is the truth? Please, give me the fair answer. O'k? I hope you! It really only game for to have naked photos? I cannot believe in it, if so.

I'll see your guilt trip, and raise you one!

Bob:

Quote:
vlad, how could you say that my true intentions were just for naked photos? I'm so hurt. I explained it to you. It is a crazy idea. I just wanted something real. I could not think of anything else and I didn't think it would upset you because you trusted me not to show it to anybody else.. You do not trust me. I see that now. I am not destroying our happiness. I am trying to save it. You do not trust me and now that you think I am only playing a game I am not sure I can trust you anymore. This is so sad that you think of me this way. My heart is already broken. I do not know what to say. What shall we do?

Perhaps all is not lost?

Vlad:

Quote:
What can I think in this situation? I have a difficult situation now! I can lose only. But, you do not wish to understand it. You ask only the proof of my reality. I proved to you my reality in the beginning to our correspondence. Unless it a little. Your words do to me painfully. I understand you. It not yours desire to have the proof. You only wish to have justifications before those people who does not trust in me. But, we can prove to them the return when I shall arrive to you. When we shall be together. It will be the best proof of my feelings for you. I do not know what to tell still. It so is sad. It is similar to quarrel on huge distance from each other! I do not love quarrel. I the peace girl. I do not wish to quarrel. Please, understand me.

Bob thinks it's over, where's that telepathic connection?

Quote:
I do not like to quarrel either. You believe me when I say it was not about the picture? The picture would have been undeniable proof. But I do not want such a picture from you anymore. I am sorry my words are so painful to you. Your words are very painful to me. Once you told me that we had a telepathic connection and you understood me. I believed this was true. It appears it was false. You ask me to trust you and I ask you to trust me. It is so sad.

Ahh, there it is! Transmission resumed. About that money....

Vlad:

Quote:
Yes, I am assured! We have telepathic communication till now. I feel your feelings now. I feel your grief. I have grief too. It is awfully sick! I shout. I do not know what to tell. But, I cannot break my principle. I know about a deceit in the Internet. I know a case when it there was only a game for to receive naked photos those people maniacs. I cannot be solved on it. Sorry! I wish to be with you! I wish to arrive to you as soon as possible. But, I cannot arrive to you if you will not help me with money. Please, dare to help me with money. You will understand how much I is serious with you. I shall arrive to you soon.

Perhaps a different photo will be agreeable?

Bob:
Quote:

I see. I think you understand. I have told you that I too have been cheated on the internet. It is why I am so cautious. Can you make me a photo that is not nude but silly? Perhaps you can hold up a sign with your name and birthday while balancing a book on your head? That is not so difficult?

Tell me, how do I get the money to you? What is your full name and address? Do you have a bank account?

Vlad:

Quote:
Thank you for your honesty. My dear, I really very much value our relations. You are really very dear for me!
I have no bank account. I am in Moscow. I should learn about a way for transfer of money if you agree to help me. Please, tell to me. You can send me of money today? We should hurry up. I think you understand. O'k? You agree to send me of money today? O'k! I shall try to prove to you my reality again.

Honesty!@!?

Bob wants his photo:

Quote:
Your words are sweet again. It makes me happier. Tell me about what we will do together. Do you imagine it? Tell me. Will you take that photo for me?

I cannot send it today. It is already the evening. I can go to bank tommorrow to transfer the money. If I have to withdraw the money it will take some time as the account is a trust account. Transfer to another bank is quickest.

Photo available for money gram purchase.

Vlad:

Quote:
Yes, I wish to do a photo for you! It is very important for me. My dear, I learned about transfer of money on such distance from each other! I could find system Money gram here. YOU know system Money Gram? You can transfer money through system Money Gram? Tell to me about it. O'k?

Bob knows nothing:

Quote:
I do not know about money gram. I will investigate it. You don't worry. I await your photo. It will only take a minute to make it. I'm happy we are not arguing anymore vlad.

Vlad:

Quote:
O'k! I shall try to use the best efforts. I shall write to you as soon as it probably. O'k?

Bob is satisfied. Break-up averted!
Quote:

Goodnight sweet vlad. We'll talk soon I hope.
Sweet dreams.
Kisses.

That was a busy Wednesday night in late July!
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new day, a new photo:

Quote:
Hello my honey! I kiss you! Kiss you my dear!
I am glad to write to you again. You are there? I hope! I send you a photo. I promised to do it for you. I hope, you have no doubts finally. I am right? I hope! Write to me soon. I shall wait your answer. Kiss you!

Yes, there's a book on her head. No sign or anything and hard to tell exactly who that girl is...

Vlad is impatient:

Quote:
Why you do not write to me? It seems strange for me. I wish to have explanations.

Quote:
My dear, I am in the Internet-center till now. I do not receive your letters. I do not understand that happens. Why you do not write to me? I do not understand that happens. You know, how much all is serious. Why you do not answer me. I wait your answer. Write to me soon. Write me as soon as it will be possible. I wait your answer!

Bob is not totally convinced:

Quote:
Hi vlad, I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I could not connect to the internet. Thank you for the photo. You look so different from your earlier photos. I can barely believe it's the same girl. It's hard to see your pretty face because of the shadow. Do you have any more photos that show your face better? Who took the photo? You must thank them.
Tell me, what is your full name? I'll need it I think for money transfer. And address?
I think you've gone so I'll try and read your email tomorrow. Sweet dreams. You still haven't told me if you've dreamed of us yet.
Kisses,
Bob.

Vlad is impatient for money:

Quote:
My dear, you could find system Money Gram? Tell to me about it? O'k?

Vlad explains photo:

Quote:
I cannot tell thanks that girl which took my photo. It was the casual passer-by. She has been surprised about this situation.

Oh dear, the jigs up?

Vlad:

Quote:
Of course, it I in a photo. How you can have doubts?

Bob mentions the war and rudely compares last photo with first:

Quote:
You're funny. I just pointed out that you look very different in this photo. You don't think it looks quite different?

Vlad:

Quote:
Yes, it is a little excellent. But it really I am. You can not have doubt. YOU can understand it when I shall arrive to you. Also I shall give you my first sweet kiss. I think, you like it!

Excellent? WTF?

Vlad:

Quote:
Tell to me, you could find office Money Gram? How soon you plan to send me of money? You can do it today?

Cont...
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Continued. Bob wants a bit of cyber fun:

Quote:
Tell me, do you dream of us being together? You never answer that question.

And he's not real clever either:

Quote:

I could not find that office. I searched but was unable. I'm very sorry. You will be angry with me. I have failed you.
Do you know how to find it?

Nyet! First money, then fun!

Vlad:

Quote:
My dear, of course! I dream of you. It is possible to tell, I dream of you always. All my ideas on you just now. I dream to see your eyes for the first time at the airport. I wait that moment. It will be wonderful! My dear, we could have good evening at restaurant at candles. It so is romantic! You will agree with me? Of course, I have erotic dreams too. But, I cannot speak about it. I hesitate. Smile It is very personal theme for me. I hope you can understand me. Ok?
I understand you. You could not find office Money Gram. O'k! I could find similar system for transfer of money today. It is system Western Union. Maybe, you know this system?

Men! One track mind:

Bob:
Quote:

Tell me about your erotic dreams. Smile
I do not know this system.

Nyet! Show me the money!

Vlad:

Quote:
Very pity! I ask you. Find system the Western Union or Money Gram. O'k? Only so I can receive your money. I hope you can understand me. You can find system the Western Union or Money Gram? Tell to me about it. O'k?
I can embody my erotic imaginations in a reality with you when we shall be together. You only should help me with money. Please, find system the Western Union or Money Gram. Send me of money. And we shall be together. We shall enjoy each other! O'k?

Bob snivels:

Quote:
I'm sorry. You are angry with me. Good night. Sweet dreams. You forgive me tomorrow?

The money!

Vlad:

Quote:
I am not annoyed on you. All O'k! I only have no a lot of time for to pay my contract. You know about it. I asked you to send me of money soon. You promised to help me. Please, send me of money as soon as possible. Please, use system the Western Union or Money Gram. Find office the Western Union or Money Gram. O'k? You promise me? You can find office the Western Union or Money Gram today. Tell to me about it. We should operate very quickly.

Bob wants to help:

Quote:
OK, where do I send it?

Vlad:

Quote:
Please, tell to me if you will find office of system the Western Union or Money Gram. O'k? I shall write to you my full data for transfer of money. O'K?

Why didn't vlad give details? Maybe hasn't worked out pickup point. That'll cause problems I predict. Wink

Vlad:

Quote:
We only have no a lot of time. We should operate quickly. I should pay money as soon as possible. You understand me?

And that's goodnight viewers. Stay tuned for more fun tomorrow....
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And by tomorrow I meant yesterday, Friday.

Bob is suddenly useful:

Quote:
I have found a Western Union office. I was on internet the last hour looking for them. I shall transfer the money as soon I get your details. I cannot transfer it today because you did not provide me with your details last night before I went to bed. I asked you for your details so that I would be prepared.

I'm very concerned now. Your time in Moscow is up. It has been a week since and you told me that is as long as you could stay. Will you go back to Plavsk to stay with your friend now? I'm very worried for you. I don't know how to transfer the money until next week now. The WU office is not open from 5pm Friday (11am Moscow time) till 9am Monday. You must provide me with all your details as soon as possible.

I will wait for you to reply.
Kisses
Bob.

Why didn't Vlad provide the details earlier?

Vlad says da!

Quote:
Hello my dear! Kiss you!
It is good news now. Thank you, you used the best efforts for me. Thank you! You are really the BEST! Thank you for your care! Thank you!
Bob, I will write to you my full information now. You need to know my full information for sending money through Western Union. So you can easily and fast send money for me. Ok? You need to write them carefully. Please do not do mistakes. Check them attentively. OK? I hope you! Here is my information:

My name: 4n4st4s1ya
My surname: k4shy1na
My address: Russia, Moscow, Prospekt Mira 12 - 131, poste code: 107045

I wrote to you the address in Moscow. Write this address for sending money. OK? It will more correct right now as I am far away from my native town. I asked about this situation in the bank. They suggested writing this way. Now I can get your money without any problem. I hope you can understand me right. And you can send money for me very soon. Please hurry up. Ok? Please write me your full information connected with sending money. Write me your full name and surname. Your country and city. And money transfer control number (MTCN.) They will give some kind of control number after receiving money. Of course I have information about your country and city. But I do not want to make a mistake. That is why I ask you to write your information again this letter if it is not difficult. Ok? I need to know all information about transferring money. It will help me to receive your money without a problem. I hope you can understand me.
Bob write me soon! Write me as soon as it is possible. I am waiting for your answer. Write me the information about transfer of money as soon as possible. I hope you! I hope you very much! I kiss you for success.

Last edited by Nev27 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad is impatient:

Quote:
My dear, I can remain here in Moscow up to next week. I could save a few money. Thus, I can pay for my hotel. I hope, you can transfer me of money very soon. Thus, I shall not have problems. Please, tell to me. You have received my letter? I wrote to you my data. Tell to me about it. All O'k?

Where's the cash?

Quote:
My dear why you do not answer me? I wait your answer. You could obtain my data? Please, tell to me about it. O'k? I hope!

What's this? Bob's got an idea! Cash = cyber fun!

Quote:
Hi vlad, I have a surprise for you. I have found a way to get the money to you before Monday! I will tell you the details later after it is done. I was so excited that I had to tell you this is possible.
Isn't this great? You can tell me about your dreams for us now! Wink
Kisses,
Bob.

Focus! The money!

Vlad:

Quote:
I am glad to read your answer again. O'k! You can tell to me about how you can send money before Monday? You could find office the Western Union which works till the late evening? Or? You can tell to me about it? When you will send me of money?

Children should leave the room now:

Vlad:

Quote:
Yes, I can tell you about my dreams. It was a beautiful dream. My dear, we came back in your house after evening walk. It was cool evening. We have entered into your door. You hug me, for to warm. It was so pleasantly for me. I felt your hands. I heard your breath. It was so disturbingly. My heart pulsed very often. The shiver has run on my body. We have started to kiss. You are strong hug me. It was so pleasantly. Hugs and passionate kisses helped us to be warmed. We had the present passion. After we have gone to a bedroom. You have thrown me on a bed and began to undress passionately me. I resisted. But, it was not long. I have surrendered. YOU have taken me force! It was so passionately! I had huge excitation. Your eyes sparkled from pleasure. I could see, and to feel your passion. We made love all the night long. It was magnificent! You are super!
Wooowww.. I could write to you about it. I have a few confusions. Sorry!

Brain bleach! Stat! That's definitely written by a guy named Vladimir.

Where's Bob?

Vlad:

Quote:

My darling why you do not answer me? Why? I have some excitement. I wait your answer! Write to me soon. O'k?

Quote:
My dear, I cannot write to you before Monday. The Internet-center will be closed in weekend. Therefore, I wait your answer now. Write to me soon if it is possible. O'k?

And that is where we leave our story. What will happen next?
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to comment, suggest, gently abuse. This isn't a victory lap. I was just having fun putting up the emails.

I've got some ideas for the next episode. Phil suggested something that I might put into play soon. Thanks to anybody who's offered advice or left threads here and in the eater uni.....

Google is quick to index this page. I did a search on a piece of text from the first email and the only match was this thread...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now when I read this, none of the photos downloaded, so I can't see if any of the photos are of "bob". if you want to get silly, why send her a copy of this photo along, with "My darling, I am sorry but my ugliness will stop you writing to me. I could not bear the thought of us not being together so I have sent a photo of something named after me"

It is very pretty is it not, and technical like me! Hopefully it will do while my counsellor and I build up the personal skills to enable me to have the empowerment to send you my real photo...

Just my two cents (rounded up to five). Oh and thank iiNet, you have been most helpful. Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic