SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I THANK GOD THAT YOU ONE OF US, FOOL FBI INDED HOMOSEXUAL *DELETED* THAT OPEN MOUTH TO TALK OR THINK OF SENDING THIS STUPID MAIL TO ME WHEN YOU CLAIM TO BE FBI EWU GOAT TOTO SUCKER. ANIMAL U CANNOT THINK B/4 U DO SOMETHING SUCH FOOL THAT THINK AFTER DOING THINGS

ODA HACKER GO AND HACK YOU MOTHER TOTO

[email protected] didn’t like the Chinese food script
Quote:
Grow Up Obote Aye
see below what a fool like sent to me all in the name of that ur an axe man, how awish u know who you sent this to you will hide ur fucking self,
Grow up and stop this ur childish shit, i dont have time for such.
Always
Lord Mcx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[email protected] writer’s block?
Quote:
Dear Bastard,

[email protected]
Quote:
NO COMMENT BRO....
IF I REPLY YOU BRODA, I DEY WASTE MY TIME, I AM ONLY DOING THIS FORMAT TO PAY MY BOYS, I DON'T DO THIS CHEP JOBS YOU HERA ME? JUST GOT PAID $8250usd NOW, AND I'M HEADING STRAIGHT TO THE BANK TO GET MY DOUGH. DIS IS HOW A GUY AS FOOLIOSH AS YOU ARE FIRST INSULTED MY CHAIRMANSHIP BUT LATER GOT EMPLOYED AND IS WORKING FOR ME NOW BUT I WILL NEVER GET TO DISCUSS WITH U AGAIN BECOS U JUST INSULTED ME WHEN I HAVE EVERYTHING TO PUT YOU THROUGH DIS STREET. I AM NOT GOING TO INSULT U IN REPLY, BUT JUST WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH WE CANNOT MEET EACH OTHER IN LIFE, INSULTING ME WILL NEVER BRING A DIME TO UR POCKET BRO...SO IF AM FOLOW U DOWN DAT PIT IS A WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME, COS I'VE GOT TOO MANY CLIENTS TO REPLY. DON'T WRITE ME AGAIN AND DIS IS MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU OKAY?
ONE LUV SAME STRUGGLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
If u try me,i go kill you,no need calling my rugged brothers for you..I AM A VIKING MIND YOU.
AYE BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MOTHER YOU FOOL.
GUY YOU FUCK UP EVERY DU YOU SEE FROMAT FROM YOU BOX,YOU DON’T SUPPOSE CAUSET ANYBODY,FOR THAT YOU ARE FOOL FOR EVEY ,UR FATHER DEAD,AND YOU MOTHE WILL DEAD TOO

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank God o, guy don make you at least fit write small. but make you no dey force your self write you still need to go more school for village. no worry, read wetin you write i no delete am any time i want laugh i will go and read the rubbish you wrote. big fool. you water no go boil idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
I BLAME INTERNET FOR DELIVERING UR MESSAGE IF NOT IDIOTS LIKE YOU ARE NOT TO LIVE IN TOWN,YOU SUPPOSE TO BE TAKING TO AFGHANISTIN BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE PEOPLE LIKE YOU BELONG.
ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE A CAR? DO YOU THINK JUMPING FROM CAFE TO CAFE WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM? YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR MOTHERS AND I AM NOT SURPRISE BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR MOTHER WHEN YOU ARE A KID THAT MAKES YOU A WIZARD RIGHT FROM BIRTH AND WAS DISOWNED BY YOUR FAMILY.
SIT UP PRODIGAL SON AND LEARN HOW TO MAINTAIN,STOP POSING.IF YOU HAVE A BROTHER LIKE DANGOTE/BANKOLE PEOPLE WILL HIDE INSIDE HOUSE FOR YOU,NO WOUNDER GOD DECIDED TO PUNISH YOU IS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE CAUSED.
JUST WAIT BCOS YOUR TIME IS UP.YOU HAVE TORCHED THE TAIL OF A LION,SO TIME UP.BAD NEWS FOR YOU NEXT WEEK.

[email protected]
Quote:
BINGO I HOPE U CHOP SHIT TODAY?YOUR MAMA NA BUSTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
i hate talking to fools which u are goat u don't have work i even think u a gate man fool
no time am a very busy person fuck u and ur generation goat money when dem take train u i which say them use am buy goat every were for don full with goat good business

[email protected]
Quote:
Put this crap to your ass hole !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
rubbish. you are blabbing

[email protected]
Quote:
FEM YOUR MOUNTH THERE... WHO BAM YOU...?? YOU WEY BE CONNER BAM..

[email protected]
Quote:
Orietebaje.......Olodo

[email protected]
Quote:
U NOR GET SENSE

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
HSBC Lagos, my brother you have to understand that to get good reply is very hard now, so don't use the anger to your fellow guymen ok, if you dont have money to eat just let me know i can arrange $100 to you through western union.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WHAT YOU WROTE, NOW I CAN KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
STILL NEED TO GO BACK TO THE VILAGE SO U WE LIVE AND DIE THEY LIKE UR FATHER.
YOUR MAMA GO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Bofon,
You very much makes me laugh. Your mail shows how very poorly educated you are. And I can very much guaranty you that you are a Nigerian pauper. Not more than a destitute in statues. Where on earth is HSBC in your country? Morooooooooooon
I think you actually need to have that part of your central nervours system nervous enclosed in the cranium of your monkey brain. Please looser quit wasting my time and allow me concentrate on real clients.
Ciao!! Dummy!!

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS BUT YOU WILL SEE SOON YOU WILL BE OUT OFF THIS WORLD BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
VILLAGE BOY
DEAR VILLAGE BOY,
U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL UR NAME IS BETTER U GO BACK TO VILLAGE TO FAMILY AND START FARMING IF U DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ON INTERNET U GO BACK AND FUCK UR MOTHER.MUMU IF U TRY GET BACK TO ME U LL DIE AND LL BURIAL U
CALL MY NUMBER 424555555555555333333

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a motherfucker,go to hell?

[email protected]
Quote:
May you receive millions of what you wrote to my box,and you will surely die young.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK UR DEAD MOTHER
JUNKY

[email protected]
Quote:
You will surely die by FIRE.Mark my word!

[email protected]
Quote:
na wah you just de curse say wethin hapenns,abi no bi make we find this money together,abi,for we need this money, lottery headhourters,hoping to know you more,leave cure it dose not work,ok

[email protected]
Quote:
me and u who is going to die first u
if u don't no check your name and ur life spam in google fool goat all your brian na fuck fuck na woman kill your father same too u too bad generation na the evil thing when dem do na dey follow u so i sure yes am very sure that it i don't see any reason when guy man bomb u na insult u just dey insult am ogbeny na street me and u dey oooooo make u no that one even any young man when dey drive hummer na street he day u fit take pass am today so get that one waiting u even get self waiting be the name of the estate when u buld big man my brother u nor get one thing na me dey tell u nor dey fool your self just try get sence ok and stop fooling your self ok who get money nor dey hard to no cos he nor get time for this foolishness ok

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
AS TODAY CLOCKS THE 3TH OF JULY MAY YOUR SURFERNESS START,AS YOU READ THIS MAIL UR SUFFER HAS STARTED NO AVAIL TO THIS,BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU,EVERY BAD WORDS U WHICH FOR ME BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GET A LIFE <deleted>.....

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND U WILL NEVER GET MUGU IN UR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ALL THIS MUCH TALK? OR THIS WORD BLACK AXE IS JUST NEW TO YOU OR ARE AMONG THOSE WEY GO PLAY FM BEGGING DEY CAST BROTHER WATCH YOURSELF IF YOU REALLY SEE BAMBELA MAKE KF NOR GO SQUISE LIFE OUT OF YOU.
IF YOU WAN REASON WITH ME SEND ME UR YAHOO MESSAGER MAKE I ADD YOU NOR BE TO TALK TOO MUCH.
LATER WATCH YOU BACK

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid Imbecile.

[email protected] 41.203.64.252
Quote:
U B D WORST FOOL ON EARTH, U DEY DEFRAUD PEOPLE WITH HSBC WEBSITE. I DON REPORT UR U FUCKING IDIOT TO HSBC, DEM GO SOON CLOSE UR WEBSITE. POT WEY DEY CALL KETLE BLACK. I BE OGBONI MANOOO MAKE U NO MESS WITH ME OTHERWISE U GO DIE FOR NIGHT BEFORE DEY BRAKE. NA WE BE YAHOOO PLUS. U POOR RAT WAN COME TALK WEN MEGA MEN DEY TALK. FUCK UR WHOLE IDIOTIC FAMILY. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] 115.132.74.26 Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
YOU WHEN BE SMELING AYE
THEN NO TELL U SAY I BE MAPHITE,I GO STILL KILL MORE AYE JUST AS I KILL THOSE ONCES FOR EKPOMA(AAU). SMELLING BUTCHER WHEN NO SABI SPELL SELF ABEG GIVE ME UR NUMBER MAKE I TELL U THE SPIRIT OF WAR. I GO KILL UNA MOTHER AND UNA FATHER FINISH.I BE BENIN BOY TRY ME MAKE U SEE WAITING BE FIRE. YOU SAY U BE AXE MAN, U BE CLOUT AND NOT AXE MAN.U ARE A BIG SMELLING IDIOT..NA YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND UNA STATE NATIONAL NA GO DIE IN THE HANDS OF GREAT MAPHITE ORGANISATION BECAUSE WE NO BE FRATERNITY CLUB WE ARE ORGANISATION YOU FUCKING BASTARD. RETURN BACK TO FIRE I GO MELT THAT YOU AXE WHEN NO STRONG. YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER ARE ALL BASTARDS.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANT TO BUY ESTATE WEY DEY FOR APPLE JUNCTION PHASE TAK........252,OOO NAIRA
AM LOOKING ABOKI OR MALLAM WHO GO DEY FOR GATE FOR POLISHI SHOE COLLECTING 5NAIRA FROM PPL
CAN YOU DO THAT?...................THIEF BANKER.............YOUR FOOL!!!..................YOU CREATED TO BE POOR FOR EVER AND EVER...........I WISH YOU DEATH ALL STUPID NORTHERN NIGERIA...............LOOK HOW STUPID HAUSA TERRORIS ALL 9JA............I WISH YOU DEATH FOOL!!!
ABOUT EDUCATION:I GRADUATED AT UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIGDE..................WISH YOUr GENERATION NEVER SMELL
what is illitrade?
fool!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR MUGU,
I RETURNE ALL UR WORDS BACK TO YOU IN 100FOOT HAVE IT AND RECEIVE IT MUMU, SCAMMER LIKE U WHO CALL HIMSELF FBI I U LL DIE IN JESUS NAME

MUMU I LL REPORT U SCAMMER

[email protected]
Quote:
do you have any other business at Aguleri than this??????

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Fatter Siam"]
[email protected]
Quote:
HSBC Lagos, my brother you have to understand that to get good reply is very hard now, so don't use the anger to your fellow guymen ok

Interesting reply. Is that due to people becoming more aware of 419 scams or due to competition among the lads?

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy watin be your problem? I no u before? Which Kind Insult U thy trow one who U never discuss with before and meet. What do u mean by Loto? Mind ur month man!!

Quote:
Ur Generation are cause you father is basterd ur mather is a protitute!!!! U re a death Man from the Evil forest!!! The poorest Beast Of your time!! As U read this 12Hours U Will Be death Except U no Click Open!!

No Need!!!

Join Ur Family In Hell

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE BIG FOOL MONKEY TRY AND NO WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING FOOL LIKE YOU MANY YEARS HAVE STAY THERE WITHOUR ACHEVING ANYTHING.

YOU OPEN UR STUPID MOUTH AND TALK ROBISH YOU WILL DIE THERE YOU ARE BASTERD FOOL IDIOT HO CARES IF YOU A NIGERIA ARE U MORE THAN NIGEREIA BOYS IF I MAY ASK YOU FOOL LIKE FUCKER SUCKER KEEP ON FOLLOWING WOMEN THERE IDIOT.

FUCK SHIT

Quote:
Am so sorry to u that dont know who u are talking to u will still remain fool and poor running in the street basterd like u, if u know who am u wont be talking shit monkey like u idiot.

keep on fooling urself in the street claiming u are working hence u open ur stupid mouth and say nonsens u cannot make cent from this business.

i can give u my number in Malaysia here to call me or address of my personel house in Ago okota isolo lagos, fool

Quote:
I can help u if only u can be loyal because am seen u as someone who is fooling himself by staying in computer without doing anything good that will help u, u will still remain fool if u dont change ur way and the way u talk to people u dont know.

if u are wise enough when u get my message u could have just keep quit or u delete it than ur stupid abuse, ask God to help u and show u the way of ur blessing.

if u are into this business just look for another thing to do than decieving urself because u will not make money that will help u and ur family, but u can still make big money like me and other big boys if u ask God to padon u.

My +601116339925 u can call me and say u are sorry if u like.

[email protected] (i've been sending this guy insults for months now, always replies Very Happy Good old "John" provides me with with some great material for other lads.

Quote:
If you don tire where ever you dey you bloody imbecile...Hang urself or rather feed urself to the dogs. UR MOTHER NA CHAIRWOMAN OF ALL ASHEWO WORLDWIDE N UR SISTERS GO FUCK HORSE TILL DEY DIE!!!!!! WHEN THE HORSE CUM NA U GO SWALLOW FUCKING FAGGOT! OLOSHI OLORIBU! U GO DIE FUCKING BLEEDING IMBECILE...... MORGAN WALKER KO BASTARD PRICK!!!! E NO GO BETA FOR ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER PLUS THE COMING GENERATION!! GBO GBO YIN MA KU NII.

Quote:
I Laugh u....Fucking mugu like you. Which money you get? na hin u still dey hustle? D format wey u receive na me write am. if u,Big head nobi d olodo u go sabi write or spell right. Your Brainless rather a dimwit use ur dictionary. Me jealous of your faggot life? i don't even know your low life sucking ballz shithead freak. U BUY CAR AT WAT AGE...? OK GO COMMUNITY BANK GO COLLECT MONEY/SHOW URSEF FOR NEWS AS E BE SAY NA U BE D FIRST FOR UR FAMILY....FOOLISH IMBECILE CLAP 4UR SEF.. DIE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OR GO FUCK YOUR FATHER! BUTTLICKER! ASSWHIP!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR AGE BUT UR BRAIN ITS LIKE A 5YR OLD FAGGOT! BASTARD AGAIN N UR FATHER NA BASTARD ALSO UR MOTHER FUCKING HOE UR SISTERS CHAMPION SLUTS...U GO DIE WITH UR FATHERS DICK INSIDE YOUR ASS..........BIATCH!!! ILL FUCK UR MOTHER N UR SISTERS SAME TIME. WHILE THEY SCREAM WIT PLEASURE COS DIS BOI SURE. F U C K I N G F A G G O T !!!

Quote:
Alright i see now. your in Spain doing Gay prostitution claiming guy abi. your a course and your entire family are coursed. I sent out a mail with nothing close to insults it was just a offer and since it didn't concern you in anyway all you should have done is delete it but you had to send a nasty message. I still believe you seat there telling yourself you've done well in your life...but that's foolish of you and i am not your brother you bastard gay lord fucker.

Let me advise you GAY when the time comes and i start my own project...you better RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! cos ill be eliminating Homosexuals..YOU WILL BE FIRST!

YOU/UR FATHER/ ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!! HANGED WITH 9INCH NAIL IN YOUR FUCKING EYES N BURNT N DECAPITATED/BURIED IN PIG SHIT. YOUR TOO FUCKING BRAINLESS IT PAINS ME THAT I HAVE UR TIME. READING UR MSG IS FUCKING EXCRUCIATING. THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST TIME YOU CONTACT ME GAY. FOR YOUR SAKE.

[email protected] (offers some wise wisdom)

Quote:
morgan i believe someone most have asked you to send this rubbish,this is a legit and i advice you stop dealing with whosoever that adviced you to send this trash as they want to look more real to you and then continue expoiting money from you.stop sending them money if not you will be bankrupt.those are thiefs take my advice and dont even allow them see this message if not you will continue digging your grave with them sending you there much earlier than your age.take my advice morgan and keep your money with you and dont send them any more because you will never get a cent rather they keep taking from u.

And if this is not morgan whosoever idiot you are,you will remain broke ass in spain.continue doing posting and one day they will grap you OZU nwa oke

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU AND ALL YOU FAMILY GO DIE FOR AIR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THIS SAME THING TO YOU MU-MU NA DOG GO KILL YOU FOR SPAIN YOU HERE?

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY YOU KNOW PERSON WAY U DEY TLK TOO..I FIT CHANGE THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY LIFE AND I KNOW SAY U DEY SUFFER THAT IS WHY U DEY WRITE ALL THIS SHIT TO ME, FIRST I NO GET SISTER AND SECOND YOU NO FIT HACK MY BOX..U KNOW PERSON WAY U DEY DEAL WIT ME, I BEEN CONFIRM AND IF YOU DO ANY HOW YOU GO SEE ANY HOW..FUCKING *DELETED* AND TO HELL WITH THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a bog fool and still remain that way mugu like you cant you have manners as a man born fool cat like you a fool of 40th like you will remain a fool forever

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL YOUR FATHER AND MAMA YOUR FAMILY YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN.

Quote:
FUCK YO AND YOR FAMILY.

[email protected]

Quote:
OTTU GHALIE NNE GI ISI. YOU DEY THROW LOTTO WEY YOUR DEAD FATHER AND MOTHER BE THE LOTTO OFFICIALS. TALK TO ME AGAIN AND I WILL SWEAR FOR YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN. tHE ISSURE REMAINS THAT YOU'RE A FOOL AND I DON'T TALK TO ONE LIKE YOU. I you try talk to me, Okija, Amusinyi, Udude, Ibobo will fuck you and every body around you. You think na your mama and papa(dead) teach me these juot? TAKE UR TIME SIR MAN OR ELSE.................................YOU WILL DREAM BADLY FOR NIGHT. ONYE ALA. LAKWA ONYE ALA THERE...........MURDER FUCKER.........

Quote:
ehh. OK NOW, WAIT TO NIGHT AND FUN WELL AKPU ORU WEY STILL DEY THROW LOTTO ONYE ANWULU

[email protected] via yahoo.com

Quote:
GUY YOU DEY TALK WAITING GO KILL YOUR FAMILY. 1. IN TWO DAYS TIME YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN THE MARKET

THEN YOUR SMALL SISTER WILL DIE THE NEXT DAY AND IF YOU DO NOT ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM ME ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOU FAMILY WILL ALL DIE IN TWO WEEK

I WILL TELL YOU SAY POWER PASS POWER

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD.LOOK AT THE KIND OF NONESENSE YOU SPEAK AS ENGLISH.WHEN THEY SAY GUY MEN YOU COME OUT YOU FRUSTRATED IDIOT.GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND DIE OR BETTER STILL GO HUG TRANSFORMER YOU SON OF A WITCH.I AM A BIG BOY AND YOU JUST CANNOT STOP ME.YOU DEY THROW LOTTERY ABI?????YOUR LIFE DON BEND BE THAT.YOU DEY FIND $110 ABI?I DEY FIND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS GUY SO YOU KNOW WHAT?????FUCK OFF.

Quote:
WRITE TO ME IN GOOD ENGLISH OK.SEND YOUR JOBS TO ME HERE.I AM NOT A NIGERIAN *DELETED* LIKE YOU.I AM A BIG BOY HERE IN SPAIN.THEY CALL ME ESELUENUEGO SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS YOU PUMPKIN HEAD SON OF A WHORE.WHO IS YOUR FATHER?AFTER YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE WHOSE HOUSE WILL YOU SEE?ORU LIKE YOU.YOU CLAIM TO BE A BUSINESS MAN YOU RAIN INSULTS ON SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW AND AS FAR AS THIS BUSINESS IS CONCERNED I REBUKE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH SUCH THAT NO ONE WILL SEE YOUR DEAD BODY BUT VULTURES.COME KISS MY ASS AND SURE TO GET PAID THAN THROWING YOUR MISERABLE LOTTERY FORMAT.WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU HAVE I CAN PAY YOU FOR 7 YEARS SO YOU STOP SPOILING JOBS FOR PEOPLE.CHURCH RAT LIKE YOU.AKPA AMU.MONGO PARK.

[email protected]

Quote:
mugu like stil dey on lotto poverty will embrase punk

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy man watin dey do you, u dey craze you know who u dey mend, you wan make your life dey useless abi you wan make i turn u to mumu, u dey mad, u tell you say i dey kaduna ask you can see i based in malaysia so if your mail mail agin guy i sorry for entire family, my men for 9ja go track then down. you dey play fire punish you, aye men go find you, i must make sure say thsi you box i go hack make will bet am . goat.

Mrs. Gina Gadafi [email protected]

Quote:
You are Akpa Amu.... Owu go kill u there for spain.

Quote:
Eselunenu OWU..........

Quote:
OTU NNE GI..

Quote:
AMU NNA GI

Quote:
u dey craze to handle my Job, kitikpa job Gbu kwa Gi. Bastard

Quote:
I dey beg me to give u job? Owu go spell ur name..........nautica

GOOGLE DEPARTMENT [email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER IDIOT

ASIA WORLD [email protected]

Quote:
Look at you poor church rat.
You call yourself a foolish big boy, you living in spain.
fucking rat like you.
i am in Canada, what a foolish small boy you are in spain.
idiot murder fucker like you
Go home to fuck your prostitute mother
son of a bitch

Quote:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING
PERSON WEY DON MAKE MONEY WITH G NOR SABI TALK AM...
YOU B SMALL BOY FOR MONEY MATTER.
YOUR NOR DEY SHAME SAY NA SPAIN WEY ASHAWO GIRL DEY NA YOU DEY TOO.MUMU WOMAN RAPPER
I KNOW SAY BY TODAY YOU DON DEY UCK THOSE BLACK PUSSY UGLY , LIKE YOUR FUCKY MAMA OWN....
THEN TOMORROW YOU GO SAY NA MAGA PAY YOU.. SHAME TO YOU...
SMALL SPAIN BOY WEY NOR GET MONEY TO COME NAIJA...
I DEY ENTER NAIJA 3 TIMES IN A YEAR FOOLISH IDIOT LIKE YOUR TOTO...
DEN BORN YOU THROUGH WAY...........
LOL FAT BIG FOOL WEY NOR GET MONEY..
YOU ON WRITING ME AS YOUR MAMA B OKAY.....
I DEY WAIT OOOOOH MAGA LIKE YOU........................................WEY NOR SABI ANY WORK FOR G............. DEY FORM ACTIVITIES..................GOATTTTTTTTTTT

Quote:
YOU ARE ESELUEGOAT....
YOU ARE PRIDE TO BE A THIEF IN SPAIN
I SORRY FOR YOUR FUCKY MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO A THIEF LIKE YOU TO BE IN SPAIN....
YOU NEED TO REPENT....YOU ARE CALLING YOUR SELF A BIG BOY WHEN YOU ARE STEALING OTHER PEOPLE MONEY IN SPAIN
AND YOU THINK GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU.
BROTHER I MOST TELL YOU REPENT JESUS IS COMING SOON......
Interesting reply I thought so I asked what he did for a living

Quote:
BROTHER I MOST TELL YOU THE FACT NOW
I AM EDO BOY BUT RIGHT NOW I AM IN MALAYSIA...
I AM A STUDENT HERE...
LETS FORGET ABOUT THE EMBARRASSMENT AND I TAKE YOU AS MY BIG BROTHER...

Capt Joseph Mills [email protected]

Quote:
I never insulted you.Rich men like me dont insult people.Grow up and step up to get richer than die trying.

blackberry claimdepartment [email protected]

Quote:
IBU EZIGBO EZI,IDIOT,OKE AFA NA EGWU NWA NKITA,ESELE ENU NNE GI HA,ANU OFIA

Blessing Caleb [email protected]

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE AND ALSO YOU SMALL SISTER YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY. I PROMISES YOU THAT YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE

frank simth [email protected] (anyone wants a complete novice to bait then here is your man! Very Happy

Quote:
brother no be so i am just new in the job...so i know you can help me in this
brother i want you to read this 4mat below and help me in it...i want you to help me make a 4mat like this my 4mat and you can make it small 4mat,,,but brother you have to read it first and understand it ...so you help me make something similar to it...i dont mind if it is small

brother no tink am ok i know you na big boy so help me ok i need to be big too

hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
brother see my 4mat read,,understand and help me write something similar to it i don't mind if it is small
brother i need your help

see am brother

His Script ...

Quote:
My name is franksimth I am from US

I live in South Africa because of my business, I seal Gold. one day a friend told me about Nigeria that wet my Gold business I will make a lot of money hear in Nigeria so I come hear in Nigeria and I seal and make a lot from my Gold business,

But after 1monuth I got attacked buy a gun point and all I have was gone

But only one hope I have is a friend that I seal some Gold to in Thailand about $600,000,00 and now he want to send me my money hear in Nigeria but I can not receive the money hear in Nigeria because Nigeria is a black list country.

So now I swear to give anyone that can help me receive the money from Thailand to he or her country %40 of the money..

And after you receive the money you make a paper to South Africa so from Nigeria I can go back to South Africa…

I am waiting to hear from you if you are interested in this transaction

(i)Amount to receive ­­::(600,000,00)

(ii)location: Thailand

Reply to this email::

Never did reply to him, but ideas if I do?

barney gabriella [email protected]

Quote:
U BE FRUSTRATED HE GOAT!

Fedex Courier [email protected]

Quote:
U R A HUGE MUGU MAN. DID U GO TO SCHOOL. UR SENTENCES ARE SO COMPLEX. WERE U NOT TAUGHT HOW TO MAKE IT SIMPLE. UR CLAUSES ARE DAMN SKIPPY. I AM SURE U ARE AN IBOMAN BECAUSE U GUYS DON GO TO SCHOOL. U MUST BE A TRADER IN SPAIN.

Adom Favor [email protected]

Quote:
Dear Sir, lts my pleasure to write back to you in this manner. Well, am sorry if l have been
spoiling your job for you am a poor Nigerian which in Nigeria today the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poore. But if we can work together maybe your own side will be the light to my family l will be greatful for life.Hope to hear from you.

" - Alison Smith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lengthy diatribe from the mugu!
[email protected]
to gomer
date Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:55 PM
subject Re: GO TO UR MAMA HOUSE FOR SHE IS DEAD OF CUERSE
Quote:

HMMM...... I SEE NA HIV WEY KILL YOUR MAMA, REMOVE UR PAPA BLOKOS,
COME TURN YOU TO IMBECILE WEY NO SABI WRITE ABC, SEE HOW YOU DEY SPELL
AND U FIT CALL URSELF CHAIRMAN.... HAHAHAHA ( I LAFF U )

U SAY SATAN GO BURN PERSON, I NO ARGUE, BUT U SABI HOW UR OWN SPACE
FOR HELL BIG REACH??? LOL... SEE FOOL.....

EVERYTHING WEY U WRITE I NO FIT UNDERSTAND BCOS U NO EVEN SABI WRITE
BUT U MANAGE SABI READ, MAYBE U NEED GO PRIMARY SCHOOL AGAIN GO LEARN
BCOS UR PAPA AND UR MAMA TOO BROKE TO PAY YOU 1 NAIRA TO GO SCHOOL.

UPON ASHAWO 20 NAIRA WEY UR MAMA DO FOR THAT OGOGORO JOINT, SHE NO FIT
SEE MONEY HELP YOU..... I PITY U OOOO GUY MAN.......

NEXT TIME, MAKE U TRY COMPOSE MAIL WELL BEFORE U SEND FOR ME, I DEY
WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT REPLY....... ODE OSHI !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA LWKMDFH....

Quote:
I DON WARN U TO LOOK UR DICTIONARY WELL BEFORE YOU WRITE ME AGAIN, U
NO GO SKOOL AT ALL U DIS BOI.... COME, HOW MUCH U GET SEF? U NEED
MONEY, HUNGRY DEY CATCH U THATS WHY U DEY HATE PERSON WEY NO SEND
U.....

ANYWAY, SEND ME UR ACCOUNT MAKE I SEND U 50 NAIRA TOMORROW, U SUPPOSE
THANK ME FOR THAT BOY!

NOW, TRY MAKE U GO BEGIN LEARN FOR DICTIONARY..... I DESERVE TO GET A
THANK YOU LETTER FROM YOU FOR MY LITTLE ADVICE....

FRUSTRATION DON KILL U PLUS UR PAPA AND UR MAMA FINISH, THATS WHY U'RE
HATIN FOR NO REASON, SO FUCK U BASTARD ( U STINKING HOMO ) LOL

Quote:
BOY, WHAT ARE U WRITING HERE? U DONT KNOW JACK.... CANT EVEN SPELL A
SIMPLE WORD.... WHAT A SHAME.....

ALL U TALK ABOUT IS RITUAL OR JUJU, U BE BABA-LAWO PIKIN?
HMMMM.....ANYWAY, I HAVE WARNED U TO READ WELL BEFORE U RESPOND TO
ME... ABI WHICH KAIN BAGGER U BE???? GO SKOOL O

BUT FIRST, A PIECE OF ADVICE, NEXT TIME IF U NEED YAB SOMEONE, LOOK
URSELF WELL FIRST AT LEAST BEFORE U DO THAT COS U CANT EVEN STAND NEAR
ME, THATS TO SHOW HOW PATHETIC U ARE....... I PITY UR FAMILY, YA PAPA
- YA MAMA NO BORN U WELL, KWASHIOKOR DON FINISH UR BRAIN LOL

Quote:
HAHAHA........UR MAMA DIDNT GET RAPED BY JUST DOGS, NA GORILLA CORNER
UR MAMA INSIDE BUSH AS NO MAN GREE FUCK HER FOR FREE AGAIN BECAUSE HER
TOTO DON TOO WIDE FOR MEN TO CHOOK ( LOL ), NA VERY DIRTY, STINKING,
HAIRY PUSSY, ( INYAMA ) LOL,

YA PAPA GOT ASS-RAPED AND GET THROWN DOWN FROM OVER THE BRIDGE ( HOW
SAD ).... YOU THE YEYE PIKIN SEF NO SEE FOOD CHOP THEN I HEAR SAY ONE
GAY MAN FOR UR FACE ME I FACE U HOUSE SEF DON BEGIN FUCK UR ASS FOR
JUST 5 NAIRA EVERY-DAY.....

BOY, LISTEN AND LISTEN ATTENTIVELY...... U DON ENTER AM OOO, SHEY U HEAR???

UUUUU NO WIIIIIISE!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... ( PS - TRY USE BETTER ENGLISH FOR UR NEXT REPLY )

Quote:
HEHEHEHE.......... SEE BIG FOOL ( CHECK HOW U SPELL UR FULL ), NA
ANOTHER MEANING TO ME, LOL

BUT NO WORRY I UNDERSTAND YOU, BY NOW SEF U SUPPOSE DON UNDERSTAND SEY
NA U BE THE BIGGEST FOOL WEY NO SABI A-B-C.... YOUR BIG HEADED FOOL (
HEAD-MASTER ) FIT GET MOUTH TO DEY CALL PERSON FOOL.

U DON STAND FOR FRONT OF MIRROR LOOK URSELF ABI MAKE U THINK ABOUT UR
LIFE FOR ONCE, IGBO WEY U DEY SMOKE NO FIT U, MAKE U GO STOP AM O
BEFORE U GO CRAZE ENTER MARKET OOOOOO........

HMM, IMAGINE ALL WETIN U DEY WRITE, CANT SPELL NOTHING........CHAIRMAN
UNDER MY FOOT. BLOODY GOAT.

U STILL NO WISE JOOOO..........LOL

Quote:

HMMM......UR ENGLISH DON DEY IMPROVE SMALL, BUT U STILL NEED LEARN
MORE COS U NEVA SABI SPELLING AS I WANT U TO.

WETIN U SABI WEY U THINK SEY PESIN NO SABI PASS U....... U DIS YEYE
OMOKO, WHICH BREAK U WAN TAKE? I NO HEAR U WELL, U DEY RUN ABI? I GO
DEY WAIT FOR UR REPLY.........

A FOOL U HAVE BEEN ALL THIS WHILE, NOW OPEN UR TWO HANDS MAKE I PRAY
FOR YOU AND MAKE U BEGIN SAY AMEN:

E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU...

NA KWASHIOKOR GO BEND U...

SUCCESS GO RUN FAR FROM U.....

UR LIFE NO GO GET PEACE...

YA MAMA NO GO DO WELL....

YA PAPA GO CHOP GRASS....

U THEIR PIKIN NA MOTOR GO KILL U 2MORO...

ALL THE SMALL CHANGE WEY U THINK SEY NA BIG MONEY, NA UR GRAVE U GO SPEND AM....

FINALLY, REPLY ME AND SAY AMEN, OR U GET MORE PRAYER FROM ME....

I BETTER PASS PASTOR CHRIS ABI??

I DEY WAIT FOR UR QUICK REPLY.

Quote:

HAHAHAHA..........O BOY!! NA TRASH U DEY TALK BUT I DEY TRY UNDERSTAND
U SMALL SMALL...

BUT LOOK HERE SMALLY, THUNDER FIRE UR MOUTH.... IM NOT GAY ASS-FUCKING
MAN LIKE YOU, I SEE UR PICTURE WHEN DEM CATCH U BLOODY HOMO-SEXUAL WEY
NO SABI SPELL...

MAGA BOY.......... U FIND WAHALA FINISH, U THINK SEY U GET BAD MOUTH,
U NEVA JAM..... UR MAMA STILL DEY ASHAWO JOINT IF U SEF WAN SHORT-PUT
COS NOBODY DEY TO FUCK HER FOR FREE, U THE PIKIN FIT HELP HER
CONDITION BECAUSE UR PAPA DON CARRY GONORRHEA

U NO WISE/......STILL.

Quote:
EH YA, SORRY O, I JUST DEY PITY U LOW-CLASS BREED OF BABOON. I JUST
DEY TRY COPE WITH UR OWN GRAMMAR BECAUSE ONE THING I NO UNDERSTAND....

NA WETIN U FIT WRITE BE THIS? LOL

COME ON BOY, U WILL LEARN, JUST KEEP WRITING TO ME AND I PROMISE I
WILL NEVER STOP FIRING U BACK.......I GOT NOTHING BUT ENOUGH TIME FOR
U.....LOL

U NEED HELP? MAKE I SEND YOUR GAY FRIENDS MAKE THEM POKE UR ASS
ONE-MORE TIME? LOL

UR ALREADY IN UR GRAVE BECAUSE THEY'RE COMING TO GET U..... WATCH UR
BACK, THEM GO STRIKE ANYTIME....

FUCKING PUSSY.............U NO JUST WISE JOOOO

he jsut keeps going, I call him a wanker and he sends me a book. Mugu dey. One lad, one night, remember, he must have nothing to do.

[email protected]
subject Re: BASTERDFUCK YOU N FUCK UR MAMA HELL FIER TAKE U FUCKING DOG
Quote:

son of a bitch.

[email protected]

subject Re: GO TO UR MAMA HOUSE FOR SHE IS DEAD OF CUERSE

Quote:
na your father and mother go die like fools also you

Edit for: He's still going and says he will never stop firing back. grand Smile

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nail, its your mate Gary Smith Very Happy [email protected]

Quote:
why u dey hate guy man, shey bcos u don try and u never make money?
omo listen, if na time u want, i get ur time.........its perhaps the
best you can do, fucking fagot wey dey beef another guy wey u no even
sabi.... o boy, i weak for u o, na igbo dey make u talk trash abi na
ur mama shit u chop abi ur papa dey fuck ur ass every morning to show
how pathetic a man like u can be..............hmmmm, sorrry o... make
i leave u to continue with you miserable and frustrated life. if u
broke, try give me ur account make i send u small thing make u use buy
food. Friggin bastard.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....(
I laugh you )

Quote:
Oooo Boyy, You no even go school, you no sabi read, you no sabi spell,
all those things wey u dey write no even make one sense, boy i'm very
sorry you. Ogbukuyeke dey work you... Born Bastard...........

Quote:
I LAUGH, SEE FOOL WEY YOUR PAPA BI FOOLISH-STINKING GAY MAN.......
FUCK YOU WEY BE HIM STUPID PIKIN JOIN, NOW UR BRAIN DON
SKATA..........IGBO/SHAYO NO FIT CURE UR CRAZE, NA PSYCHO U DON BECOME
SO......, I SEE YOUR MAMA FOR OUR ASHAWO JOINT NA 20 NAIRA UR MAMA DEY
COLLECT FOR TWENTY ROUNDS... PELE O...... COME HOW MUCH U DON MAKE
SEF, I NO THINK SEY SHISHI DON ENTER UR POCKET SINCE U START
RUNS...... YEYE BOY WEY NO SABI A.B.C. OLODO OSHI...............

Quote:
hmmm........poor pikin, i don tell you sey you no sabi spell, i doubt
even if you finish primary six sef, u finish?
go check ur dictionary ( that is if you get one ) for the meaning of
AMUS, well, i don try educate you small but olodo go everly be olodo,
i dey suspect u sef sey all this gay wey u dey shout....dem dn begin
fuck ur ass..... hahahahahahahahaha....lwkmd

Quote:
EHEN, SO EVERYTHING I DEY YAB DEY PAIN YOU KO?
YOU SABI YAB PESIN MAMA AND PAPA, I YAB YOU BACK E DEY PAIN YOU.

LISTEN KID, I AIN'T GOT NOTHING BUT TIME. ( YOU SABI WETIN E MEAN ? )
I GET TIME PLENTY FOR YOU SO LETS CONTINUE,...

ODE WEY NO SABI SPELL GO COLLECT MONEY?, YES NOW, YOU GO DEY SEE SMALL
SMALL CHANGE DEY COLLECT, BUT U NO FIT PASS THIS LEVEL WEY U DEY,
OLODO NO FIT SABI ANYTHING. I WONDER HOW BIG YA HEAD BI SEF.... MAYBE
NA HEADMASTER.

STINKING-ILLITERATE LIKE YOU STILL FIT SIT DOWN FOR COMPUTER TYPE DEY
CALL PERSON ILLITERATE?

YOU EVEN THINK-LOOK YOURSELF WELL BEFORE YOU TALK AM? I NO THINK SO,
TRY MAKE YOU GO IMPROVE FIRST THEN COME BACK TO ME FOR MORE LESSON.

WELL IF YOU NO KNOW ME BEFORE, YOU DON DO MISTAKE WRITE ME AND NA YOU
GO HEAR AM,....... I GO STILL SEE YOUR MAMA FOR THAT JOINT AGAIN
TODAY, CALL ME MAKE I CARRY YOU GO THERE, U SEF FIT FUCK HER PUSSY FOR
FREE....... IF U SAY I GO DIE, O BOY NA U SABI O BCOS DEATH IS ALREADY
LOOKING FOR YOU...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........LWTMBFH

Quote:
YOU DEY FEAR TO DIE? NO FEAR, DEATH'S COMING TO PLAY WITH YOU.... CALM
DOWN......NA TONIGHT.

Quote:
HAHA, SEE POOR RAT WEY NO GET INTERNET CONNECTION SEF, I DON DEY WAIT
U SINCE, SO NA CYBER CAFE U STILL DEY BROWSE..... I LAFF UR FADA....
BRING IT ON!

Quote:
OMO, THIS FOOL STILL DEY EXIST, I DON SUSPECT SEY U NO GET INTERNET...
NOW I KNOW HOW POOR AND PATHETIC U'VE BEEN.....

EVEN CHURCH RAT BETTER PASS UR GENERATION, BUT IF U THINK SEY U SABI
YAB, OMO - WELCOME TO MY WORLD ONE MORE TIME.....LOL

U NO SABI SPELL, I DEY EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND UR WORDS....HMM, WHAT A PITY.
ITS THE REASON WHY U NO DEY SEE MONEY COLLECT AND NOW U'VE GONE
FRUSTRATED, THATS WHY U GO CONTINUE TO DEY HATE PEOPLE WEY DEY DO
BETTER PASS U........ BUT U KNOW WHAT?

CONTINUE HATING BECAUSE I DONT SEND U.......DONT EVEN SMELL U COS U NO
TRY REACH..... HAHAHAHA

Quote:
KEEP LEARNING FROM UR MASTER AS U NO SABI SPELL AGAIN........LOL

Quote:
me: mugu goat fucker

Gary: see my bagger
ur mama son pai?

me: You be very small boy, i mean small shit, you have nothing

Gary: hehehehe
u want beef, u got beef...
now wetin u sabi
olodo

me: YOU ARE STUPID, USELESS, AND A NEVER DO WELL . IF YOUR ARE NOT
CAREFUL YOU WILL DIE WITH STUPIDITY.

Gary: U'RE ALREADY DIEING OF STUPIDITY BOY..... DONT U KNOW?

me: WHAT GOES UP MUST SURELY COME DOWN, WHAT YOU KNOW IS KNOWN BY MLLIONS B4 U CAME IN. NO WAHALA, YOU DONT TALK OF OKIJA TO D OWNERS ............. YOU ARE A BEGINNER INDEED... I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT U HAVE BEEN TRAPPED 4 INSULTIN D EYE OF D gOD'S. HAVE FUN............. KACHI FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gary: UR PAPA DEY TALK OF OKIJA
U BE JUJU MAN PIKIN? LOL
UR FATHER YANSH THERE

me: WETIN DEY DO YOU MUGU,U NOR BE NIGERIA IF U SEE FORMAT YOU NOR GO DELETE AM U DEY REPLY OGUN KILL YOU
AND YOUR GENERATION.THE DAY THUNDER BLAST MAKE HE HIT YOU FALL,YOUR POOR MOTHER
OSU NKWERRE. CURSED MAN. IDOL.

Gary: HMM..... WHAT A FRUSTRATED FELLOW
CALL ME 2MORO
I FIT HELP UR CONDITION
COS AS U SEE ME SO, ME I NO EVEN SEND U OO

me: You don fall your hand. HOW MUCH YOU WORTH ? to be sincere, home and abroad you no pass 5 million naira. i dey lie ? as a big boy u no suppose to reply me, you suppose to pack face because na error the format take enter your box.
na me be EZE TOO MUCH MONEY 4 Ghana as a whole

Gary: SO U FIT CONTINUE TO DEY HATE..... WHILE I KEEP MAKIN MONEY
SHUT UP THERE.... WHO WAN KNOW U
EZE MY ASS

me: FROM YOUR TALK, YOU ARE A VERY SMALL BOY,BE CLOSE TO YOUR STUDIES,THE INTERNET IS MADE FOR MATURE MINDED PEOPLE. ARE YOU ALRIGHT, HOW OLD ARE YOU, WHAT IS YOUR EDUCATIONAL STATUE,PLEASE TAKE A VERY GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF.

Gary: NA SO, AS THEM DO INTERNET FOR ILLITERATE BOYS LIKE YOU WEY NO SABI SPELL....

me: SHOW UR SELF OH RE: HEIL FIER OH

BARAWO! THEIF! BARAWO! THEIF!

I AM BLACK AXE OH, WE COME TONITGHT 4 CUT UR HEAD, THE SHRINE SHALL
HAVE UR LIFE THIS NIGHT.

U ARE A DEAD MAN OH, PRAY TO UR GOD AND MEK UR PEACE FOR U SHALL NOT
SEE DAY LIHGT.

Gary: IF U BE BLACK ASS NKO....
U'RE JUST A DEAD MAN
INFACT U'RE NOT DEA
U'RE JUST FRUSTRATED.....
TRY GO WASH UR HEAD FOR BAR-BEACH

me: UR OBITUARY NA TOMORROW. THUNDER GO STRKE U TONIGHT AND KINLL U WITH UR GENERATION. BASTERED

Gary: LOL... FRUSTRATED FOOL
ALL WETIN U DEY TALK SEF NO CONCERN ME, BUT U DON ENTER THIS ONE O

me: U ARE A USELESS IDIOT,THUNDER FIRE U AND UR IDIOT MAMA WITH BLACK PU**Y LIKE PIG
WHEN TALKING OF PEOPLE THAT HAD MAKE MONEY YOU ARE NO WEAR TO BE FOUND,U COMMON ILLITRATE
YOU ARE NOTTING BUT, ARTICLE OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.

Gary: hmm.... i see an illiterate thinking someone is illiterate...lol
hahahahahahahahahaha
peopl dey use u laugh for here dey see as u dey useless urself since 3 days

me: GO HANG FOR HIGH TENSION AND DIE.

Gary: no actually, na u need to go hang urself
cos the way u dey talk since, u need help....frustration don romance u tire

me: I HEREBY BAPTISE YOU WITH THIS NAME HOPLESS BASTERD FOREVER AND SO SHALL IT BE

Gary: SHUOOOO............ OWU DON HAMMER ALL UR GENERATIONS FINISH..... HAHAHAHAHA
COME LEARN WORK, U DEY MAKE MOUTH..... U NO FIT COMPOSE COMMON PROPOSAL
U FIT DEY CALL URSELF CHAIRMAN ABI WETIN U CALL YASELF AGAIN

me: Articules of no commercial value like u and your family,ever since you was born,i don(t think u can be able to eat even one squar mail in day and the day ur father pragented ur achowo mother he is mad and that is reason ur are equally mad too.

Gary: OHHH NICE ONE, WHERE U COPY THIS ONE FROM
ABI NA PERSON WRITE AM FOR U ?
COS I KNW SEY U NO SABI WRITE

me: i did not blam u bcoz povert is noking ur family down and that made ur mother to fail into achwoo game in order to feed u.
bush meat

Gary: AHH, I SEE... THIS ONE U WRITE BY URSELF..... GO READ BOOK AGAIN B4 U REPLY

me: IF U WANT WORK COME MEET ME TO NIGHT FOR DAVIDS PLACE FOR IRE AKARI MAKE I BRUSH YOU UP GOAT

me: I SILENCE YOU MUGU

Gary: SHUT UP THERE!!!!
UR FADA LEFT YANSH THERE

me: U STILL NEED TO GO BACK TO THE VILAGE SO U WE LIVE AND DIE THEY LIKE UR FATHER

me: OK LET ME SCHOOL YOU!! YOU ARE A FOOL THAT THINKS HE IS A GUY BUT DOESNT KNOW THAT HE IS A DUMB FOOL.

Gary: okay, as ur papa dumb reach, wey don dey rotten for village.. u sef no get head

me: YOU ARE REALLY A KID AND NOT A KING AND THATS WHY YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE A FOOL

me: SORRY YOU ARE REALLY A KING,KING OF MUGUS GARY SMITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gary: morgan abi wetin u call urself
go wash ur head

me: YOU WRITE ABOUT SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH BUT YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACCROSS IN THE WORLD OF ENGLISHING WRITING. YOU STARTED WRITING RUBBISH FROM YOUR SUBJECT AND EVEN YOUR MESSAGE IS FULL OF ERROR.

me: YOU NOW SILENCED LIKE STUPID GOAT

Gary: hmmm......na ur time i no get b4
back to u now....
yes wetin u sey do ur mama for pussy

me: IF YOU ARE TRUELY A GUYMAN YOU WILL NOT BE WRITING THIS RUBBISH AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED THE LAW OF KARMA IN THE GAME. INFACT YOU ARE STILL A SMALL BOY WHO LEARNING AND IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MADE MONEY DECLARE YOUR ASSERT PHYSICALLY WHILE I DECLARE MINE. PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR LEVEL.

IDIOT!!!

Gary: PATHETIC HOMO............LOL
I NO BE SMALL BOY WEY GO DEY MAKE NOISE
NOW I DON UNDERSTAND HOW WRETCHED YOU ARE..

me: I HEAR U SO SMALL SMALL U NO FIT TO EVEN CARE FOR U FAMILY. SEVERAL BROTHERS TELL ME UR MAMA GO DO ASHAWO NOW. MUGU LIKE U DEY CHOP U MAMA ASHAWO MONEY BCOS U NO COLLECT FOR GUY WORK. BUT NOW U MAMA ROTTEN TOTO. DEY FUL OF WORMS N PARESITS. U NE DEY SHAME? SO NOW U WANAB GUYMAN

Gary: OHH SORRY FOOL........... U SEE AS U DEY SO, NA TODAY MY DOGS DEY COM POOF U.... BETTER WATCH UR BACK BOY.

me: THIS YOUR CHILDISH ACTS AND THE SINS OF YOUR POOR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE HAS BROUGHT YOU NOTHING BUT MISFORTUNE, AND THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE TILL YOU DIE....

me: YOUR SILENCE MEANS ITS TRUE
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FATHER
HE MUST BE ASHAMED

Gary: OH POOR RAT, U MUST UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE OTHER THINGS DOING HERE BUT NEVERMIND, I STILL HAVE UR TIME....
YES I HEAR SEY APE RAPE UR PAPA FOR YANSH YESTERDAY... NA TRUE?

me: OUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM

Gary: HAHAHAHA...... MY GUY DON DEY GINGER FOR SPELLING...
OYA MAKE WE DO SPELLING COMPETITION SEE IF U NO GO FAIL..... LOL
LWKMDFH

me: YOU ARE A MUMU,

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS

me: U DEAD FROM STUPIDITY AT LAST GOAT?

Gary: LOL
EH YA, SORRY AS BOY.... U FOR DO SPELLING WITH ME NOW
NO DOUBT U FAIL WELL WELL FOR CLASS

me: U TOO BUST FUCKING GOATS TO TALK?

Gary: SORRY? COME AGAIN FOOL
OH OFCOURSE, IM NOT SO JOBLESS LIKE U LOSER....LOL\
WALAHI, U SUPPOSE GO HANG URSELF

me: HMMM...... I SEE NA HIV WEY KILL YOUR MAMA, REMOVE UR PAPA BLOKOS,
COME TURN YOU TO IMBECILE WEY NO SABI WRITE ABC, SEE HOW YOU DEY SPELL
AND U FIT CALL URSELF CHAIRMAN.... HAHAHAHA

" - Alison Smith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't he go on! I've never seen anything like it. He's still mailing me, twice today now, I send him back curses and he just rants and rants.

MOAR!
Quote:

YA MAMA STINKS, YA PAPA SMELL, U ROTTEN....
U PIG EATING SHIT IN THE GUTTER.....
ALL UR BROS AND UR SISTAS, NA DOGS FUCK ALL OF U AND ME AND MY NIGGAS
ENJOYED WATCHING U FOOLS...... HAHAHAHAHAHA

WORDS DON DRY FOR UR MOUTH?

He tires!

Quote:
OKAY BACK TO YOU FOOLS AGAIN, U DON HEAR OF TRANSFORMER HUGGING? YES I THINK....... FRUSTRATION DON WOUND U ABEG, JUST TRY GO HUG AM MAKE U END UR MISERABLE LIFE........

U NO FIT WISE!!

In other news:
[email protected]
Quote:
I BERRIED YOU FAMILY LAST WEEK, THIEF.YOU WIL DIE IN PRISON

[email protected]

Quote:
go to school idiot before looking your mama and papa to insult rejected fool

[email protected] via yahoo.com doesn't give a fuck that I threatened him with Black Axe

Quote:
AYES ARE DIRTY STINKY SNITCHES , NOT WORTHY TO HAVE THIS GOOD AIR FROM GOD. I REALLY MA-RUINED ,KILLED AND DESTROYED MORE THAN 10 AKITES WHEN I WAS ON DECK SOME YEARS BACK. U ARE LACKING ORIENTATION ABOUT MOVEMENT THAT IS WHY WE KILL YOU GUYS LIKE CHICKEN .

IF I PASS SIGNAL THAT PLACE U DEY U WILL BE DEAD BUT I HAVE RENOUNCED AND ASKED FOR 4GIVENESS. A GOOD CONFRA MAN WILL NEVER TELL SOMEONE THAT HE IS IN GAME. DO NOT CONTACT ME ANY MORE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very Happy I love what you guys are doing to that lad, he must be spending his whole day answering you! Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:

IF YOU RESPOND I GO KNOW SAY YOU BE MUMU BUT IF YOU NO RESPOND I GO KNOW SAY YOU DON DIE

I DEY WAIT MUMU OR DEAD MAN I NO SAY YOUR IBERIBE GO MAKE YOU REPLY IF YOU REPLY EN MEAN SAY I GO FUCK YOU FROM BACK

I WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE AND MOTHER THROUGH THE ANUS YOU KNOW SAY YOUR MOTHER TOTO DEY RED AND I DEY LIKEAM WELL WELL IF I DEY FUCK HER SHE DEY SHOUT CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF I DEY SWEET MEOOO I DEY SWEET MEOOO

YOU AS A MAN GO GIVE ME BLOW JOB I GO POUR MY SPERM FOR YOUR MOUTH ENJOY NA YOUR LUCK

[email protected]
Quote:

na whaoo, so fools like u still dehh this world, if person tell me, i will not
agree, that stupid homosexual man like u still dey this world, anyway is bcox
u hav nothing doing, the hour wey person buy for you to use huzzle work and
see money go look after ur father and mother if u hav any, u have time to wast
the time to reply and be talking telling people who don't knw u that u are
Mad, am very sorry for your father, bcox ur mother get pregnant frm one Mad
man that fuck her in the firm. Ewu, if better u turn ti goad mak person eat ur
head 4 restaurant as isi ewu,

[email protected]
Quote:

MR FOOL SEE YOUR PAPA CBN FOR GMAIL YOU SEE YOUR LIFE WITH THIS GMAIL MAKE YOU BIG GUY???
OTU NNE FOOL BRING JOBS LETS ME WORKOUT MONEY FOR YOU BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR VILLAGE ROAD

I WILL MEET YOUR SISTERS THIS NIGHT ABOUT OUR GAMES

THAT YOUR WIFE YOU LEAVE FOR YOUR MOTHER DEY FUCK MY BROS NA ... LOOK FOR MONEY AND SEND TO YOUR WIFE BEFORE BOYS FINSIH OVER THERE

POOR MAN AT 40S NA FOOL LIKE YOU AND YOUR PAPA OK

NA ME BE NWANKMA ONE OF 200000

[email protected]
Quote:

MR FOOL DONT YOU HAVE GOOD JOBS TO REPLY??
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER LET ME CALL YOU FOOOL OF 40S NA MAGA FOOL

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR MAGAS LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOOLS

FUCK YOUR MOTHER OR YOU WILL DIE SOONEST

[email protected]
Quote:

UR MAMA YANSH U SCUM BAG....EMPTY VESSEL...U MUST BE A GOOD FOR NOTHING COWARD WITH FISH BRAINS.....WONDER WERE U CAME OUT FROM COS IT DEFINITELY MYST BE FROM A DUSTBIN *DELETED*...CANT U SEE AW STUPID U RE CBN PAYOUT OFFICE CANT EVEN AFFORD A CUSTOMISED EMAIL.....BROKE ASS MURDERFUCKER...ROT IN SHIT BASTARD

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I am a member of the OGBONI cult we just finished your burial last night no pastor can save you. however, l will not allow you to die physically
you are going to die slowly and l will visit you in your dream for confirmation.

R.I.P

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A VERY FOOLISH BOY IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
u speak childish . dont hav time 4 childish play ok gud by........ u r nt a Gman 4 writing dis

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy na u b d fool here i no get time 4 u. u broke ass fool like u na cafe u take dey browse wey ur mate get their lapi with modem u no get job na him make u dey reply me.

u know wat piss.fuck u .fuck ur okija shrine cos i don pass u and am and du no fit do me anything........illetrate like you

[email protected]
Quote:
U know I don't usually reply to fools like you,but I have decided to stoop low to your degraded standard by reponding to little and senseless idiot like yourself who thinks he alone has attained to the liitle hight whereas there are people like me who are on the mountain top yet maintain their cool,think,reason of other peoples' attainments before bragging all in the name of meaningless pride which will soon lead to your quicker distruction if you don't make an amendment. JUST DO YOUR OWN AND LIVE OTHERS TO DO THEIRS YOU WITLESS FOOL OKAY.JUST GET THIS PIEACE OF ADVICE INTO YOUR STINKY SKULL. JUST WATCH UR BACK!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy man, you go school at all? you no even know how to spell and you call yourself correct guyman.

Guy you just dey write rubish here, you no go mind your own business? abi na me say make you no collect money for street? Guy wait your own time go come. since you no get watin you dey do than to sit around dey find person way go bumb you format make you dey start write rubish.

Make rat die for your mama Toto
lol

[email protected]
Quote:

If I catch dat ur mama and wife wey get bonga nyash I go fuck am 4 dat
she nyash till all d moni wey u dey get 4rm maga she go bring am come
give. Ask where she go go today. I go make sure say dem catch u. Just
dey watch ur back na inside jail u dey go b4 one month time.

[email protected]
Quote:
YA PAPA, YA MAMA, YA BROTHERS & SISTERS AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS NA THEM BE BUSH MEAT...

YOU THIS FUCKING BASTARD WEY NO SABI READ AND WRITE FIT OPEN MOUTH TO CURSE YOUR FELLOW HUSTLER, WELL I NO FIT HELP YOUR FRUSTRATION BECAUSE LIFE DON TIRE YOU, SO I SUGGEST YOU GO HANG YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR SHAME.

NEXT TIME U SEE YOUR FELLOW MAN DEY HUSTLE, CONTINUE TO DEY HATE, AND THAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU WILL NEVER PROSPER AND YOU WILL BURN HERE LIKE GOAT SHIT.....HAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING MOFO.....

U NO WISE...

[email protected]
Quote:

as a guy man wey u be, u don't have focus bcs if you do, you won't sit down and construct this rubbish u just sent me, well, if say u get reply for the night wey u do, u for no get time reply. i wish you whatsoever you wished me on the email you sent below and i deny and decline and reject you and your curses. ochicha.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
na this gian na him day do befor your mama fall in love for me mumu you na me give your mama bele wey bon you barsterd

[email protected]
Quote:
ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU

[email protected]
Quote:
okoko you are no body i know sey for there na ashawo de fild you monkey. you be real mumu you no get shishi you bon barstard small time i go fine another storey wey i go telk chop you again because i no sey you still remen mugu and you go remen mugu for life okoko

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BORN FOOL

YOU ARE NOTING, BUT ARTICLE OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.

I DON'T NEED TO TALK WIT YOU BECAUSE, YOU ARE A CONFUSE MONKEY....]

FOOL...OHU DON FINISH UR LIFE....MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
oh boy i be like say i don chop for mugu befor, and i see say you know want open ayes and you still remen mumu i know say one day you go still fall for work again and aruba go stiil chop you. your real name na okoko barstard

[email protected]
Quote:
okoko you say you be dr weting, na real dr. mumu na you be, i wander how you get your self there, even do dey cary mumu go london mumu go still remen mumu for this global world now you recived format frome gianman nai you beging day yain rubish, okoko which time you go wekup from sleep mumu i know sey for more than ten years now you naver rich Nigerian from your doing i don realy now who you be, as from today any dey you chop gian man money na that dey then go put you for cofin you know no say na big boy nai you dey folow thalk, okoko wek up from sleep stop to dey folow folow ashawo for nyash wek up and hosul otile, time whait for no body ashawo feder ngbada alias nwa ngbi.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU MOTHER YOU THE TELL ALL THIS STORY NA YOU GO DIE. AND KNOW BODY GO FINE YOU .TELL YOU BODY GO SEMIL FUEK FUEK FUEK POOR MAN LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA INSAID THAT HUMMAR THE GO CARRY YOU BODY GO VILLAGE AND SEE SAY YOU HAVE DIE THERR YEARS AGE FORM PEOPLE MONEY YOU HAVE EAT,

YOU GO THE ASK GOD FORGIVE NAXT . MAKE I TELL YOU JUST GIVE YOU LIFE TO GOD B/C I HAVE SEE YOU DIE IS NAKEY ON YOU DOOR NOW FOOL LIKE YOU.

NA FOR THAT LANES OF NIJA BEGIN YOU GO DIE WITH YOU HUMMAR NA ME SAY SO IF YOU KNOW SEE IT CALL ME ALIE B/C I KNOW YOU BUT IF I GO SEE YOU FACE MAN YOU ARE DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW THE MASSAGE I GET THAT YOU FATHER IS A DIE MAN NOW . THERE WILL CALL YOU NOW THAT ALL YOU FAMILY WILL PUMP IN A HOLD WITH HOT FIRE TILL THE END OF THE WORLD ALL YOU FAMILYS WILL NOT SEE GOOD THINGS EVEN YOU NOW BED GOOD YOU GO THE GET FOR LIFE TILL YOU ARE JOIN YOU FUR FATHIER TILL THE END OF THE WORLD THIS YOU MOTHER HOLD WITH HOT RED BLOOD YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOU MOTHER

YOU NAVER SEE GOOD THINGS TILL THE END OF YOU LIFE AS YOU CAN SEE YOU MOTHER HOLD OUT SAID THE RUN, JUST WITE FOR TWO HOUR YOU WILL GET NEWS FROM YOU VILLAGE THAT YOU MOTHER IS NICK IN THE RUN . I HAVE CALL MY DORTOR TO FINE YOU ARE WERE WAYER YOU ARE NOW YOU ARE A DIE MAN.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more upset lads Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, YOU ARE CAUSED AND CAUSE SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU UNTIL YOU DIE, VERY VERY SOON YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH, IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRINGING CAUSE ON YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, I HAVE PLACED A CAUSE ON YOU TODAY THAT IS A SUNDAY, NO PASTOR, BISHOP, REVEREND OR ANY NATIVE DOCTOR WILL BRAKE IT, AND YOU WILL SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER TILL YOU DIE, UNLESS YOU CONFESS YOUR EVIL PARTS AND ASK GOD AND ALL THOSE YOU OFFEND FOR FORGIVENESS, AND YOU WILL DO IT IN PERSON, YOU WILL TRAVEL TO WHERE I AM AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, I HAVE SPOKEN AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM IN LAGOS, AND I ALWAYS VISIT OWERRI, I WILL BE IN SUMMER SUIT ON TUESDAY, I WILL LIKE YOU TO COME AND SEE ME THERE WITH YOUR ARMS AND GUYS, DO NOT BE SCARED, YOU WILL SEE ME, I BELIEVE YOU ARE A MATURED GUY, I WILL WANT TO TEST YOUR SKILLS, IF YOU FAIL, THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL BEGIN TO HAPPEN TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION THERE YOU W'LL NEVER SEE YOU PROFIT IN LIFE,FROM NOW ON ALL YOUR EFFORT SHALL BE IN VAIN MARK IT NOW AS U OPEN UR DIRTY MOUTH AND SO SO SHALL U SURFFER AND CRY FOR HELP FROM STRANGERS

GOOD BYE AND GOD HELP U

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U SINCE U BELIEVE SAY UR SMALL JUJU FIT DO ME ANYTHING.
U ARE VERY STUPID TO WRITE ME THIS RUBBISH U BASTARD.
IF U NO ME FEAR NO GO LET U NEAR ME U SMALL SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
na only way word person dey write like you fool.
BE WORNED MAKE U NO REGRETE.

FOOL DEY REP PERSON CREW DIRTY G-UNIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN OF RECENT.SINCE U HAVE POWER AS YOU CLAIM,THEN CONTROL URR MAGA NAH,WHY U DEY COMPLAIN?ITS A PITY U NO KNOW SAY I BE NIGER DELTA BOY FROM BAYELSA,IF U KNW U 4 NO DEY EVEN MENTION IGBO 4 MY HEAR,BUT MY POWER PASS ALL,NA JESUS"'GIVE URR LIFE 2 CHRIST ND U GO MAKE MONY,THERE IS NO POWER IN ALL DOSE RUBISH U CLAIM U HAVE,IF NA LIE,DO URR WORSE MAKE HE BACKFIRE ON URR HEAD,TRY JESUS ND SEE..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE VERY SOON I NO YOU ABI I NO TYHE JOB WAY YOU THEY DO? YOUR FATHER ALONG SIDE YOUR MOTHER FUCK OOFFFFF.

[email protected]
Quote:
I like your style,a no believe say you sabi word like this...wagbayi
alaye baje omo iya oniru,guy plenty for niger wey your mama go sell
ewe eko,you omo oloribu go come reach yankee,oribu go come dey follow
una waka go dey do security for yankee..if them born your mama well
come niger,you go see money this one no be fight ooo...you go see how
real niger *DELETED* dey spend money for here....you wan sabi me now adey
do dating,auto dey go aside,transfer dey....eru gan o gbeyin....alaye
baje you better go sell your kidney make them give you money to come
niger...i saw oloribu like you when i get to Malaysia...wey them dey
sell there kidney..itu dey niger come make teach you work,i fit show
you my facebook self make you see ilefo for malaysia...i enter and i
come out,no be you wey your life don end for yankee,come niger make i
give you level,i can help you,the wey talk gan,e show say you no tap
at all,i bomb your mama for criag you come they shout..iku lo ma pa
alaanu ee...e be like say make i get yankee visa now,na you ago first
kill...if make me after this hear wetin go happen to you lola ifa ti
mo sin....oku omo nile yin,oku iya ee nile yin,iwo plane crash lo ma
paee,gbogbo ebi lo ma parun tan....esin ni were nse woja...wa tun
sesin.if you email me won ma gbe e sin lodun yi ni

E PAIN ME SAY ANO SEE YOU AHAHA...WOO NO PLAY ANY GAME UNLESS AGO USE
YOUR NAME TO KILL YOU FOR YANKEE...MA JE KI AWO IYA MI ELEYE PE ORI KO
KU DA NU.

[email protected]
Quote:

I THE SEE MTCN STEADY, SORRY YOU ARE BUT A NICOMPU AND I WILL ADVICE YOU GO AND DIE OKAY SO THAT UR MOTHER CAN PUT ON BLACK CLOTH AND FORGET YOU OKAY, SCAMMER, YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR USELESS SELF HAHAHAHAHA, U NO Z BOY HAAHA, U NO REACH YOUR FATHER......., IF U INSULT YOURSELF AGAIN I WILL BURN YOUR LAI FROM HERE I ASSURE U THAT

FULL .........

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] or "Don TEE" thinks he is a "big boy" Laughing I bet he would appreciate all types of correspondence Wink
Quote:
Hello 2MM,
why are you talking like a fool,l think you are wise enough to know that maga belong to no man,is it your father,pls mind the way you will be talking to me,for your information if you no allow make l chop from the Job for ghana here l go carry am go offshore or l go knock am through google so that u go fit know who l be truly ,am Don tee,you know wetin l go do ,l go forward this message we u send me to the job and hin go see say na you write am and he go come know say u dey chop am,the job done tell me everything wey you collect from am so he don dey knock for your side small small,if you are a confirm wise guy ,contact me back and we can make mega money together and you go upgrade more.make we join together give this man correct bill,no dull yourself pali.

From Don TEE.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A VERY USELESS GUY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I HAVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND WE ARE ALREADY TRACING YOUR IP ADDRESS VERY SOON YOU WILL GET A NEW VISITOR AT YOUR HOME. CONTIUNE WITH YOUR FRAUDULENT MANNER, WE HAVE FINALLY REACH YOU, YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE ON OUR LIST AND THERE IS NO WHERE YOU WILL HIDE. WE HAVE ALL YOUR DETAILS WITH YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

U B JUST FOOL WEN NR GET LEVEL OR JOB NA Y U WRITE BACK IF U GET SENSE U 4 DELETE AM AS U SEE AM COS I NR KW U N NR WAN KW PERSON LIKE U.IF U B 2MM U 4 NR GET D TIME 2 REPLY.

U RE JOBLESS N HOPE U GET A JOB THAT WILL TAKE U OUTTA DA STREET,PUNK ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros I don’t think you have conscience at all because if u do, u will not open your waya mount widely to vomit such nonsense. I don’t think you have parents and I don’t think you know what it takes to take care of family; if you do you will not say such rubbish to your parents. So don’t do such thing again is not all, we are on the street ok.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BASTARD.

WE MUST GET YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OGU KA EBE YA, TRY AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU NEVER KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE TALKING TO, THAT IS THE PROBLEM AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT COMPLETE FOOL AND IDIOT, I CAN NEVER CAUSE BECAUSE IF OPEN MY MOUTH AND CAUSE YOU, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE RESULT IMMEDIATELY, EVEN YOU WILL RUN MAD THERE.
SO YOU SHOULD MIND HAVE YOU TO PEOPLE THROUGH INTERNET, IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE AND YOU DON'T LIKE IT, BETTER DELETE IT FROM YOU LIST, THAN TO SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND WHAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO DO IN NEXT 40 YEARS COMING EVEN IN YOUR NEXT GENERATION. AND BACK TO SENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU HAVE JUST SIGN YOUR DEATH WARRANT I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN IJEBU MAN, FOR OPENING YOUR SMELLING MOUTH TO TALK NONSENSE EVERYBODY IN YOUR FAMILY WILL BE STUCK TO DEATH BY THUNDER STARTING FROM THE TIME YOU SET YOUR EYES ON THIS EMAIL.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you no need all this...shey nigeria no be your fathers land?how
you come they talk like bastard and i sabi say you gan don spoil
yankee....na me you dey alla for ...your maa yansh,you go die in
hell..you thid niger elebi,why you no come niger make you come work
for here...you come go yankee go they petty petty job..agbale oja...i
hear say dey nigera wey sell fufu for oshodi, and aba...you no come
again niger agian..if you try to come your plane go crash.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA DEY MAD, UR MAMA DEY KOLO, WHO U BE WEY U DEY GAMBLAH, OGU PURNISH U AND UR EVERYTHING, ODE OMO

[email protected] wants some facebook friends
Quote:

lolz. Get matured guy. Drop your facebook id make we see ourselves

[email protected]
Quote:
na God go punish you and you and your fucking mother...if you don't have anything to do why can't you go and die

[email protected]
Quote:

U make me laugh.. empty barrel make the loudest noise,I can see you are an illiterate,Go back to school when you graduate you can reply me with correct English.

By the way,It shows you parent didn't teach you well,for you to curse other people's parent it shows you lack home training.its now land rova,its land Rover,its not guyamn its guy man,its not laik its like,its not truk its truck..its not mctn its MTCN..its not sheat its shit.

I believe your mother must be an illiterate too because she didn't teach you the right thing that's why you end up being a drop out = an illiterate.
Go back to school,yahoo aint by force,speak or write correct english so that your children can atleast know their father was educated.

My advice for you,go back to your mother and father beat them well because they didn't raise you with money thats why a common land rover freak you,and what should we do when we are driving a Range Rover Sport 2010 super charge,I'm living in Sandton,South Africa you should let me teach you how to handle work not this way,your style is so archaic and am trying to correct you,You wont make penny with this unless you send the format to your mama and she cant read a line.

Well i pity you.
Have a great day stupid menstrual waste

[email protected]
Quote:

Mugu who dash you land rover?with your english, i know who you are.Do
people really pay you with this english? your english sucks men.Did you
ever attend secondary school? i guess you did not or you are one of those
clumsy dull brain.

Look at the email you use fool, how can you
use gmail for CBN, idiot, you dont know you should use a registered domain
to make your work solid, thats the reason why you don't make money cos we
use money to look for money.

I will not cause your mother cos the poor woman did nothing to me.Update
your game cos your just wasting your time.Get a registered domain for CBN
eg [email protected].

Don't you see that the above email looks real and solid, idiot, see you
see land rover, abi na jazz you use buy am cos your brain is empty.

Fool

[email protected]
Quote:

OKIJA SHRINE, DON DIE TIE TIE NO KOBO GO ENTER UR HAND AGAIN HAND
THIS YEAR. ALL UR LABOUR WILL BE IN VIN

THUNDER GO STRIK U DOWN MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:

If i answer you i dey fool myself. Which work you sabi for street sef. Do you even have any idea of who ur writting? i give idiots like u job in my online companies, throw u checks and wait for my bread every week. Ask any 6ja street man of Paolini all around UK, Brazil, India and USA, then u will know who i am, bastard. I can raise u up from d pit u and ur father and mother is dying and put u on a fast lane that am riding on. Nonsense, ask of any tools in street, i supply, which one??? abi make i throw u question and fmt for street weda u go fit give me answers to them?? abi na crase u dey crase so???

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the fucking piece of shit r you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE THE BIGGEST FOOL WAY I DON COME ACROSS IN LIFE IDOIT FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:

lol you are very funny, for the fact that know one understands you doesn't makes you God or an artise, since i want to no your problem, but you refuse to let me no so that we can make peace, Now let me tell you, you come by course and by fake gods and to insalt who you dont no, to tell you who you are talking to, go to your bible incase you dont have, you can borrow and read, 2 corinthians 5 v 17.

It is to let you know who i am and where i dwell, irrespective of what i'm doing, you dont have any power over me or my friends talkless of my family, don't allow me to fast for you.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a Big Fool ! Learn how to speak to Strangerse

[email protected]
Quote:
Another 3250 just downloaded idiot. You think i have your time, why would i? when i a making cash by the day? Nonsense, your father. If you don't stop sending me emails your father will die before this month runs out completely. Do you know who you are even writing,do you know the fight you are calling for? can u dance the steps? expect a surprise this night, that will teach you a lesson not to mess with everyone you come across.

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM WAITING FOR YOU MUGU. COME TO PLOT 43, TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT PORT HARCOURT, IF MY GATEMEN ALLOW YOU IN THEN I THINK WE CAN DISCUSS BUSINESS (G**SHOT), BASTARD.

[email protected] is one vile lad
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER NO GET BEER BEER FOR HER TOTO THAT IS WHY IF I DEY FUCK HER MY CONDOM DEY ALWAYS BUST

YOU MAMA IS NOT NEAT HER TOTO DEY SMELL LIKE CRAY FISH

CAN YOU SUCK MY PRICK I WILL PAY YOU I HAVE A 9INCHES COOK AND I FEEL LIKE FORCING IT INTO YOUR MOUTH PLEASE I WANT TO CUM IN YOUR MOUTH

[email protected]
Quote:
a wa for youoooooo if you be guy u no go use you head den tell u say i no get shrine u fucker go and die is beter 4 u rankafy check the meaning u dump of sheet

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks you very much, but guy i have one thing to tell u, Don't ever wish u follow human being bad luck because it cannot profit u any thing, If u want God to bless u then curse no one for ur own good, despite that i am into yahoo bussines which i know that is is international fraud, It cannot make u to say what u don't know.

But for u to say that any maga i give bill cannot pay that means that u are making mistake because i am already welloaded, If u like i will gve u some evidence. i am rich more then u and even u self if u see me 4 road u will no that i am not u level.

[email protected]
Quote:

this boy u get time.. anyway good luck insulting urself... i dey do checks and money orders and equity and cc top up work now..wetin dey do sit online and look for guy men to insult or write

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. DONKEY. POOR IGBO BOY

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You are very busy lately Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bobdemol just trying to share some love with the lads Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

I will no longer waste my time with you.I pronouce course on you and your
generation, it will never be well with you and your entire family.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND SA YOU ARE ALSO 419 YOU MUST SEE SHAME

[email protected]
Quote:

MY BROTHER, YOU ARE NOT A MUGU LET COMPRATE IF IT TRUE YOU HAVE MUGU TO CHOP TOGERTHER AM NOT A SMALL BOY WHO WILL BE EMBARRASED ON INTERNET MANY THINGS DEY WHICH WILL GO DO TOGERTHER AM NOT FROM NIGER AS YOU THINK BUT I KNOW ALL NIGERIA GUYS COME LET ME SHOW YOU THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR FAMILY STOP CURSING INNOCENT PEOPLE AM FROM IJEBU IS ONLY I DONT HAVE YOU TIME TO CURSE INNOCENT PEOPLE
AM FROM GHANA AND BENIN REPUBLIC GUY IF YOU HAVE MAGA LET DO IT TOGERTHER LIKE SHOWING MAGA A TRESURE FOR BANK I GET AM LET DISCUSS MATURELY PLEASE !!!
GUY!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL... SO YOU GET TIME TO WRITE SHIT AS FORMAT, SEE CORRECT GUY ODE, HE SURE ME SAY U NEVER BUY DOG NOT EVEN TALKING OF OKADA.... YEYE BOI GET A JOB DUM ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
CRIMINAL PASTOR.
SHAME ON TO U.
AMADIOHA WILL STRIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:

y u go dey do like dis,u be man,i be man,u subpos help ur bro in d
game not insult him.peace

[email protected]
Quote:

poor people like are always everywhere..... who make loud noise... you have a land rover how dose it make sense.... a big boy dose not make such noise ,,,,,empty drum

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG SHAME TO UR GENERATION . YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE ALL WRETCHED, YOU WILL NOT SEE MONEY IN YOUR LIFE.THIS YEAR WATCH YOURSELF YOU MUST DIE BY ACCIDENT. YOU WILL NOT GO THIS XMAS ALIVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Grow up, and you need to improve badly as regard your written English.
I can't recall competing with you, A̶̲̥̅♏ doing my own hussle and stop
player hating.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ikpu nne gi come make i make u rich with gold mugus

[email protected]
Quote:

small pikin talk.... wise up cos big boy don't gat time for piece of sheat like you.. carry ur dead body go grave man

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

THUNDER FIRE YOUR FATHER.WAITING DEY WORRY?NA MADNESS OR WHAT?
iS THIS UR NEW FORMANT OR WHAT?RESPCET URSELF OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u no sey u dense gaaan ...u be foool see aw u just dey dey fool urself sey u dey write mailz... mhen God save u sey my juju i neva renew am . i for send u juju from india once goat

[email protected]
Quote:
if you say i be MUGU you too na MUGU
AND MAKE I TELL YOU SOMETHING ?AS YOU TELL ME SEA MY WORK GO SPOIL YOU TOO ALL YOUR WORK AND YOUR PLAIN GO SPOIL TOO YOU NO GO SEE THIS ENDING OF TEAR .....I TILL YOU JUST BELIVE ME AS LOND A SYOU DEY ENTER THIS YOUR EMAIL BOX
YOUR NAME DON ENTER OGU STEAT

[email protected]
Quote:

We started Okija Shirine in guy level so no talk like mugu OK

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL DIE SOON JUST WATCH I KNOW YOU DON’T HAVE A FATHER YOUR MOTHER BORN YOU AS ASHAWO (OGBONGIDI) , YOU HAVE TO FIRST ASK YOUR MOTHER OF YOUR FATHER BEFORE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE A FURURE YOU ARE JUST A FAILURE SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY YOU ALL ARE CURSED FOR LIFE

OZU

[email protected]
Quote:
Find sumtin else to do and leave me alone
Laughing Yeah right! Now that I know your a mugu guyman who will respond to insults, let the fun begin Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:

NA YOU FOOL PASS, MUMU. IF SAY YOU GET SENSE, I FOR KNOW AS YOU SEND ME EMAIL. YOU BE LIKE PIKING WHEN GROW UNDER BRIDGE, IF YOU NO BEG YOU NO GO CHOP. YOU SAY TOO MUCH MONEY HOW MUCH YOU GET. WHO GET MONEY NO DEY TALK LIKE YOU.
YOUR MAMA DON EVEN REJECT YOU. YOU NO GET FAMILY. HOW YOU TAKE EVEN GET EMAIL.
YOU WHEN DEY BOMB AS EFCC. GOD GO PURNISH YOU FOR SPOILING THE NAME OF NIGERIA. FOR YOUR INFO, AM NOT IN NIJA.

U GO SUFFER, DETRO LIKE YOU, WEN WANT FALL GUYMAN HAND

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha na you be efcc investigator? abi i bomb your client? mumu boy u no get sense see as you take your time write nonsense.. animal..

[email protected]
Quote:
our useless name e be like say you get time well well to do nonsense yes i am with you and i am here to answer you... YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA NA USELESS PEOPLE YOUR PAPA NA ARMED ROBBER AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHEWO THATS WHY THEM BORN USELESS ANIMAL LIKE YOU WEY NO KNOW ANYTHING... YOU BUSY DEY TALK TO PEOPLE WEY YOU NO KNOW GOD GO PUNISH YOU.. YOUR MAMA GO BURY YOU WITH HER HAND ... E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR MISERABLE LIFE... MAKE GOD PUNISH YOU... USELESS PERSON IF THEM BORN YOUR MAMA WELL MAKE YOU SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AND SEE WETIN I GO DO YOU... I AM IN NEW YORK, USA AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME CALL 6074418607 USELESS BOY POOR RAT
I bet he will appreciate some phone abuse Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:

big boyz don't talk too much.write down this email because you will be writting to me soon with a new email i.d.You get hummer,lol.What you don't know is more than you.there are people that are richer than the world richest men but they love secrecy.Thank you Nwane

[email protected]
Quote:

IMAGINE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE GUY MAN WEY DEY TALK ANYHOW. RANGE ROVER WEY U BOY NA UR PAPA MONEY. NO REASON ME MAN IF YOU KNOW THE LEVEL THEN KEEP QUITE NOT BRINGING YOURSELF SO LAW IT IS BETTER YOU DELETE THAN MAKING A NOISE UP AND DOWN APKAMU .

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY CHINEDU WILLIAMS AKA OMMILA WEY BE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I EVEN THINK SAY YOU BE MATURED MAN YOU CANT EVEN SPELL VERY WELL GO BACK TO SECONDARY SCHOOL. USELESS IBO MAN LEARN SPELLINGS...

[email protected]
Quote:

i dey collect am local,face to face but i dey catch ey for internet,like you receive my format na so them dey receive am.Small pikin like you when nor get anything to do na to write page full like village head master.Work when person done chop remain nai you dey hustle for;EFCC INVESTGATION DESK MY FOOT.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love your work as always, Devil. A king among, err lads.

Mr dennis Orton [email protected]

Quote:
you be really mumu self

omar camara [email protected]
Quote:

YOUR ARE BIG MALAKA.....AGHAMITSU YOU ONLY THINK OF BIG PUSSY I DONT HAVE TIME FOR MOTHER FUCKS LIKE YOU

Johnson Attah [email protected]

Quote:
make you shut up, I beg, instead make we run things together and share money, na insult you come give online. Is that the reason why you go collect internet?

If you are interested in business, then talk to me, make we see the job wey we go fit run.

Albert Wong [email protected] (included a picture of someone holding up his middle finger after the 2nd mail. Very Happy

Quote:
SEE UR FAT HEAD,

Quote:
I GOT TWO WORDS FOR U "FUCK YOU"

Miss Ariane Ouattara [email protected]

Quote:
Do you have money?, I mean naira than Eze Ego? You have just told me how you and all your family will die and pass away, sorry for the painful death that will happen to your entire family, I am not God but let it happen to you as you wish. I don't have anything to tell you just good bye forever.

BARRISTERLENNONTAYLOR [email protected]

Quote:
your blood money don finish i sorry 4 d ashawo wen born you mumu

Shanghai Future Tower Mr. Wang Lee [email protected]

Quote:
you be old fool, spain wey u dey u know weather i dey there with you, stop making mouth wey u no get for your mother land. i blaze ur id cos ur id was in the emails sold to me by hackers, u started making mouth, who re u by the way cos men we knows men dont make mouth. my advice for you be say mk u go jamb trailer if life tire u. no dey come here dey talk shit wey u no fit swallow cos if he set, i believe say u no get the mind to stay or show for town claim the fake big boy u dey mention. imagine spain my foot. drop you number i call u up with my line mk u for know say no be only u dey for uptown, count down u no dey on list of G-men across the world i no come know where u for see village name wey you name urself old big fool.

Quote:
i no blame u, from your words i can see you identify how u do your work and leave your life. mother land means countries not your mother okay cos i could see you are not worthy to be wasting time on. i have archive and always give thanks to God for his bosom love. Stop making ridicule of your self okay cos a normal guy man even though u receive mail in your box that does not warrant you to start talking shit.

I am Weston here in London call me if you have deal to strike over here +447010049761 My name is water ask of me i believe they will tell u. so learn how to talk my guy and stop acting like a baby.

I hope nobody calls this number over and over again.

Quote:
fool call me , let me give u a nice treat , no worry i go pay ur flight if u get papers be that o old man wey dey for street wey no dey shame. if u never hear i no dey speak grammar with fellow Niger like u wey dey form wetin he no be. south Africa wey u dey we don come there go even there we can still hold u down play u as a rugged black body. u buy range 2010 who dash u the money. who know u for S/ Africa Mk i call men for u for there wey u dey. na joburg or Capetown or Pretoria u want them Mk them show if you know you are real Mk u show your self in any of your meeting arena i believe they will tell u who i am. don't let you small change freak you. i have no business with your mother , i believe she is right there in Niger praying for her kids. i have business with u and i must Mk show i end it with u in a big form . watch out guy cos i go visit you soon for that sand-ton for joburg wey u dey .

roland burch [email protected]

Quote:
MAY YOUR THINKING COME TO YOU, AND ALL YOUR FAMILY
IN JUSES NAME,
AMEN

Barrister Michael Hampton [email protected]

Quote:
u b fool! real big boys nor dey get time to write this rubbish. mugu like u

Mr Peter Mensah [email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL

Quote:
OTU YOUR MOTHER

" - Alison Smith
WyomingCowboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I sign my letters back to the scammers, I use a lot of different names such as, "Mr. Yukahn Geoughuk Yoseff, Esq" (think phonetically when you read it). When dealing with a scammer in a muslim country, I might use, “Akhmed Unatomba Mbuzi Chief Cleric the Mosque of Elif Air Ab Dinikh (Akhmed the Goat F*cker Chief Cleric the Mosque of 1,000 Dicks in Your Religion). Living in the States, my “address” depends on my mood. Sometimes I use the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the Secret Service. But the ones I really enjoy are those with “religious” openings. “My Dear Brother in Christ”, yadda, yadda, yadda. Those I might sign with, “Reverend Gino "Juan Miguel d'Garcia Schwartz Rodriguez Amitoses Gonzales d'Caca" Leon, Pasture of Our Mother of Perpetual Pain and Suffering Cathedrail and Synagog, Worland, Wyoming” or “The Most Rev. Monsignor Peter Sadistica, High Prostate of Our Lady of Perpetual Pain and Suffering Catholic Church and Cathedral” or one of my absolute favorites, “The Most Rev. Mother Superior Sadistica of the Order of Dominique the Dominatrix and Our Lady of the Night Church, Cathedral and Home for Wayward Women”. Those of you raised a Catholic and with a parochial education will appreciate those the most. The misspellings are deliberate which adds to the fun. Do they want you to wire money? “I sent da monkey by Western Onion FIVE TIMINGS NOW and you have not sended me my monkey bak? What are you doingg?” One guy I kept on the hook for nearly three weeks as I “traveled to Ghana” and back several times always missing him at the airport. Anyway, just a few ideas for everyone. Enjoy!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BIGGEST MUGU ON EARTH. YEYE MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK I HAVE WORK ON YOU DEATH PERSON IS MORE DOWN YOU NOW. JUST EAT ALL YOU HAVE I MUST KILL YOU THIS YEAR IDOT DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY POOR FAMILY WAIT AND SEE DEATH IS YOUR NAME NOW KNOW IT. IDOT IDTO LIKE YOU WAIT AND SEE TODAY YOU WILL SEE DEATH POEPLE IN YOUR DREAM IT IS HOW YOU WILL BE GON IDOT.

Quote:
GO A WAY I MUST KILL YOU.
LOOK YOU CAN NOT SEE NEXT YEAR IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT KNOW IT NOW. YOU DID NOT KNOW MW YOUR OWN HAS GON. AM WORKING ON YEAR 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK. IDOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR POOR FAMILY.

Quote:
WHAT DID YOU DO BEFOR DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN IDOT IN NIGERIAN WORKING.
IDOT LIKE YOU.

Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDOT BOY SEE AS SOON AS YOU TRY ME YOU WILL SEE ME
WAIT JUST WAIT IDOT.

Quote:
I DONT DEAL WITH MOUNTH OR NUMBER BOY LOOK YOU HAVE DIA TAKE IT AS SOON AS YOU FIN ME I HAVE KILL YOU.
YOUR LIFE IS GON BYE SEE YOU IN HALL IDOT.

Quote:
THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM YOU ARE A DAD MAN IF YOU DONT KNOW BOY KNOW IT IDOT.

Quote:
IDOT I HAVE SEND DEATH TO YOU THIS NIGHT.
IDOT

Quote:
BOY YOU ARE A DEAD MAN JUST EAT ALL YOU HAVE.
IDOT.

Quote:
DEATH IS FOR YOU COOL DOWN BOY YOU HAVE GON.
BYE

Quote:
HAVE YOU KNOW THAT YOU DONT GO ANY SCHOOL IDOT LIKE YOU A DEAD MAN LIKE YOU.
WAIT I HAVE KILL YOU,YOU HAVE ONLY SOME DAYS NOW TO GO IDOT.
IDOT

[email protected]
Quote:
01.08 IS UR DEATH DAY

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne githere bastered
UR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
OTULA , USU RAKUWA NNEGI THERE, ALA OWERRI KUWA GI ISI THERE STINKING LOBBER LIKE YOU.

Quote:
bad guy,..............na hustle all of us deooooooooooooooooooo. y u de vess naa

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT YOUR DEATH AWAITING YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI. FOOLISH BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THIEF GO KILL U WAY GO USE BANK NAME OPEN EMAIL ID.MUMU LIKE U, NA NIGERIA JOB U DEY DO, U GO SUFFER TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
open your eye so that you can be rich like me

[email protected]
Quote:
TO YOUR PAPA AND YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this asshole?

Quote:
Idot,asshole whats ur problem wid my own.....shaybi u re in 9ja u re chopping government money...idiot dont you fraud banks,abi whats ur problem i knw its ur furking ashole father dat me feed me...fool...mind your business and continue doing ur 9ja local bank fraud u re doing....u can give me ur digit to blast ur ass,i dnt furking care i dont furking live in furking nigeria im in the UK and u re part of the pple who are spoiling d country mr Lawani...get d furk mehn

[email protected]
Quote:
Armed robbers will rep your wife before the end of this year, mark it one place. BIG FOR NOTHING!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO BUSINESS MEN, AS YOU DON'T WANT TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS WANDERERS WILL SEE YOU AND YOU WILL KNOW THE NEED FOR YOU TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS.FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD STRIKE YOU TO DEATH,YOU WILL DIE UPON THAT ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER SURVIVE TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH.
DIE SOON YOU SON OF A GOAT,IDIOT LIKE YOU,BASTARD.

YOU WILL DIE ON ACCIDENT TAKE IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI YOU GO DIE POOR

Quote:
I GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER TODAY
YOUR MOTHER TOTO DEY SMELL

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER TOTO DEY SMELL ONION ONION

Quote:
I GO FUCK YOU MOTHER AND GIRL FRIEND THESAME TIME I GO FINGER YOUR MAMA WEL WEL YOU MAMA GO GIVE ME BLOW JOB

Quote:
IF YOU GO BEG 100 NAIRA YOU TAKE CHECK EMAIL YOU WAN COMPARE ME WEY DEY BROWSE FOR HOUSE YOUR MOTHER SMELLING BIG TO TO

Quote:
YOU GO HEARING FOR MY HAND TO DAY I GO SEND THIS MESSAGE 1000 TIMES BEFORE I STOP GOD PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM WAITING...HUNGRY FOOL...IF YOU LIKE NO GO FIND BETTA WORK...IDIOT...IDLE MIND NA E DEY MAKE YOU BEHAVE FRUSTRATED. AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM...AM THE SON OF SOLUDO...COME AM WAITING...

Quote:
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
U UR FATHER N ALL UR FAMILY ARE FOOL, IDIOT...GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE COOKING POT WE DEY CALL KETLE BLACK.YOU GO DIE BY FIRING SQAUD MONKEY LIKE YOU.OTU GA GBA NNE GI JAJA.

[email protected] (Re: 8-8 IS UR DEATH DAY)
Quote:
IDIOT I WILL CALL YOU AUGUST 9

Quote:
poverty has enters your fucking brian

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you the same. May almighty god in heaven return all the causes to you in jesus name amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOEVER, U RE CLAIMING WHT U RE NOT. DIRECTOR OF FCMB, WHY IS UR EMAIL ADDRESS NOT OFFICIAL?. I CAN SEE THE REASON Y U HAV DE TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS RUBBISH IS BCOS UR RE A FRUSTRATED BEING, U DONT THINK FORWARD. NO I WILL NOT ABUSE U BT WHATEVER U SAID HERE WILL DEFENITELY REVERT BACK TO U I PROMISE U THAT. A GUY MAN LIKE U. THE WORLD IS NOT A BED OF ROSES, WE MIGHT EVEN MEET ONE ON ONE IN FUTURE.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHILE MOST YOU BEHAVE LIKE THIS, I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD BE A CHANGE DOG BY NOW, AFTER MY GERMAN DOG FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, I THOUGHT YOU SHOPULD HAVE CHANGE AND BEHAVE LIKE HUMAN NOW?
YOUR MOTHER ALWAYS GIVE BIRTH TO DOGS WHILE? IS LIKE SHE LIKE DOGS DISK, MUGU URMOTHER MUGU, FATHER MUGU, YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY, FOOL. I HAD YOU PREGENANT YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU DEY FUCK UP..

[email protected]
Quote:
U can only change password but not your email. I will visit.

[email protected]
Quote:
U dey Insult your father head..But if money come na una Bank we go deposit am put....Foooool.....

Quote:
Wey u go dey encourage us ..u dey insult ur head..if we nor koolect moni..u go see salary for the bank way u dey fooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER NA MUMU MUGU?IDIOT COM HOUSE COM WORK WAITING U DEY DO FOR THERE LEF

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Father. Na me u de curse u stupid hungry nigerian DOg.
Bingo!!!! ur box don die as u de there so. just wait and see

Quote:
u go suprise ..... ur father naim get FCM when u de take form/.???? because u de run atm?? u don die finish hope u get backup

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY LOOSER !! ARE YOU GOD ? MAYBE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS JUST A PROPHECY FROM ABOUT YOUR OWN DEATH. WHY NOT BETTER START CALSULATING YOUR BURIAL EXPENSES NOW BEFORE IS TOO LATE............... YOU DIRTY SHIT HORSE MANURE MOTHERFUCKER, MAY YOU DIE OF BRAIN CANCER AND ROTTEN HEART.
GET A ROUGH AND HOT STICK, SCROLL IT UP YOUR SMELLING ASS AND DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NA MY OGUN GO CONSUME YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY NOW YOU WILL GO BLIND IN 3 MINUTES AFTER READING THIS, YOU GO FALL INSIDE ACID.
TRY ME AND SEE..................................................................... GOD PUNISH YOU 1BILION TIMES, DEVIL BAPTISE YOU 1 TRILLIONS AND HELL CONSUME YOU.
NA SUFFER YOU GP DIE PUT.............................................................. MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THY SPIRIT OF EVIL,POVERTY AND DISEASE BLESS AND NOURISH YOUR FAMILY WITH HIGH SICKNESS AND KILL YOU ALL WITH HARD LABOUR

[email protected]
Quote:
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,IDIOT

DANGER AHEAD OF YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
MY JESUS WILL NOT SAVE YOU AS SANGO HAS FORTOLD THAT DEATH WILL VISIT YOU SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR EVIL WILL NOT SAVE YOU AS SANGO HAS FORTOLD THAT DEATH WILL VISIT YOU SOON.
I CAN NOT DIE IS U THAT WRIGHT IT WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING, ALL THE REST OF UR LIFE IN ON EARTH, BECOUSE I DID NOT TELL U ARE BAD THIS. AGAIN I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT UR FAMILY, BECOUSE THEY NOT DO ME ANYTHING ANYWHERE U ANY I SAID TO U TO DIE IN JESUS NAME DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ANY WHERE U ARE EVIL WILL MEET U AM BATTER OF U THAT WHY U SIAD SO TO ME ANEMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Today i have your time to respond to all those your stupid messages. From today till that date you mentioned you will lost very important person in your family, I mean someone you will cry and remember you have tried a man .I never wish to do bad for someone but you started it and take it .After that i will set up another death to you from now on you will never see peace from me. I will keep awake just because of you from now on to make sure you regreat all your life for writing to whom you dont know.
NO MERCY

[email protected]
Quote:
You claim to be from fcmb but I promise you that a few days from today will be the last access you have to this mail box. Silly bag of shit.
You have just selected your burial

Quote:
I have posted your number and the generated london number on your mtn.if I get any other mail from you,your friends will mourn you 4 days after.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very primitive ..You must be a rat still sucking ..Tell mum to wean you so that you can be a man..Your response shows you 're immature and a stack anambra illiterate..You better go to Ariaria market to learn trade...You are too premature to be on net.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.NA YOUR MAMA.
GUY YOU NOT FROM RESPONSIBLE FAMILY.
GO BACK TO SCHOOL BE4 LEARNING SCAM JOB.ASS HOLE.

Quote:
HA HA HA GUY YOU ARE TOO MUCH SHIT.MUGU FINDER NOTHING ANY MORE.I WILL YOU ARRESTED.DROP YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I WILL SEND MY BOYS TO HANDLE YOU SMALL RAT.YOU THAT LIVES WITH YOUR MOTHER 'S BOY'S HOUSE DEY MAKE MOUTH YOU GET LUCK THAT I AM NOT WITH YOU THERE.BUT ONE DAY I WILL LOCATE YOU AND GIVE YOU DIRTY SLAP.

Quote:
U KNOW SAY NA ONE BUILT GUY ,U KNOW SAY U GO SLEEP.
INFACT U DEY FUCK UP, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELL BROSS.GUY NA BRAIN I TAKE READ UR WRITTE UP.INFACT U ARE AN IDOL SMALL BOY WHO DEY COME JUST TO WASH BLUE FILM IN THE COMPUTER::::::ONE DAY UR MOTHER GO CASH U WHERE UR PENNIS STANDS WHILE U 'RE WASHING BLUE FILM AND SHE WILL BEAT U UP::U WILL SEE NIGERIA LIKE ACCRA GHANA.
I WILL SEND U THIS MESSAGE TELL UR FATHER TO RETURN UR MAMA BACK TO VILLAGE BECAUSE LAGOS IS DIFFICULT NOW NO SPACE FOR U BAGAR GUYS THERE.OR U WILL GIVE ME UR MOTHER NUMBER I WILL FUCK HER 100 NARIA SHORT TIME AND HELPS UR FATHER CREATES SOME FUCKING BROTHERS WHO WILL BE UR JUNIORS SINCE UR FATHER BECAME TOO OLD NO POWER NO ENERGY TO FUCK UR MUMMY AT HER BIG BOBO.
GUY STOP FLY COLOR ANY HOW,U JUST MENTION AYES AND BLACK AXE AT A TIME ,I KNOW U DON'T KNOW ANY COST'S NAME BE CAREFUL I DEY SEE IN LAGOS IF I WANT CUT U JUST MINUTES.BUT ONE DAY I WILL CALL U NOT BY PHONE FACE TO FACE I WILL GIVE U MY OWN GUN BUT SEE WHERE A PROBLEM WILL COME OUT IF U AFRAID OF CARRY GUN.A BOY NA WAHALA 4 U.I WILL LIKE TO TEST U TO FELLOW US FOR ONE NIGHT OPERATION.KEEP UR HAND IN ORDER CARRY GO.
GUY NEVER JAS WITH ME. U GO WOUND.

[email protected]
Quote:
u re like a dead snake,no need heating a dead snake on his head or tail..

[email protected]
Quote:
MR. LAWANI, YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE CLEARLY ENOUGH? YOU ARE NOT, I HAVE TRIED YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU ESCAPE AND I TRY YOU AGAIN WITH THIS METHOD AND YOU ESCAPE AGAIN, BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE THIS LAST ONE BELIEVE ME, I WILL GET YOU, SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO SORT THINGS OUT AND BE FREE.
WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

Quote:
YOU ARE GOING TO BE KIDNAPPED ANY MOMENT FROM NOW, JUST WATCH OUT YOU WILL SEE YOUR LIFE IN A MESS SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO KEEP YOUR MOUNT SHOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
it is part of hustling abeg no kill me no dey mention things we u don do i don travel around the world i have make alot of money so be careful.

[email protected] 41.71.145.2
Quote:
Funny guy,,,,if you no be mugu why the u kon dey reply......lol....nah u be the first person wey format enter him box.....Me too nah good hustling chick......

Quote:
Anita Jones Gilbert in Aguleri???????????? hahahahaha fake fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
keep your number but am menber OO Brother Hood Of cross and star's
you have inter into problems that you will never come out,,, because you are being so lucky to get work and work in the bank,,, i am PHD holder so mind how you open your noise liars and because off you don't want to mind your own business i will cost you to lose your Job and
419 you take your all the money you must hve save and you will remin poor..... do you think am happy doing this job because i dont have work.... and i know you will come to plead for 1naria you would give and fine work for me you would only you care about your self along do you know about the poor poeple who are trying with their best to put life togather and you think s esaily. half of your customers are menbers....... think off your self not whon you have not see before or whm you dont know why he is doing it.... before i join the biz i told my God that if i should get some capital to start biz i will stop it and my God promise to do it for me and now
that the time has come for me to be richer in it.....????? thank God for yahoozzzzzzzzz

[email protected] 41.138.172.64
Quote:
Stupid you,you cant even speak better school there.If not you will die of hunder when you come back to Naija.What are you doing there? hungry black monkey,thank God you did it before.

Quote:
I know you are sick and your dead corpse will soon been buried there.
Bastard!!!!

Quote:
You are writing me with FCMB bank,what are you doing with it? Stupid man,since you want to try me i place curse on you before (7) seven days you will have an accident and so shall it be,don't beg me bcos i will not accept.

Sango will push you to accident,next time you will know that you dont need to talk in everything you see. What is your business,cant you look and remove your eyes? Anyway you are a dead man.Bastard!!!

Quote:
Happy to know that u are an AX. Meaning can't continue talking to an Ax.

Quote:
Go home and finalize the crime u commited,the news have it all over that u impregnated your blood sister shameless fool like u. You bewitched your mother becos of money,ritualist like you.

If you think you are strong just give me your phone number lets test muscle,Most of the time i felt writing you is waste of my time bcos you are empty and don't worth communicating with,zoombie.

Just tell me what your problem is? foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool,yahoo yahoo idiot.Lick my yash idiot that's looking for mugu,i have not seen any mugu like u since i was born. Do you think i am you that wanted to use your father for ritual?

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool using free mail as fbi team pay me money so i give you a better email

[email protected]
Quote:
u be big big fool of the century, ur make dey bomb dey make hot dols u dey yab ur fellow street gee. @gmail.com na him fbi dey use? Mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
You can not be ashem of your slef that you are coursing someone that is doing the same thing that you are doing. Do you have an common sence by using Gmail to inpersonate the FBI?

Any when you are pointing some one with one finger the rest will be pointing at you.

I live you in the handa of retributive justice to take care of you fuker

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU SEE YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWAKWA NEEGI THERE MONKEY LAGOS

[email protected]
Quote:
Foolish nigerias that don‘t know the real deal from scams! So sorry
you mis these!

[email protected]
Quote:
u too stupid

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHENEVER YOU PEOPLE COME FOR THE INTERVIEW DATE PLEASE COME WITH BIG CONDOM!

Quote:
AS YOU REJECT THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN FOREVER !

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON EVA READ MAIL BEFORE AND THE NEXT THIN YOU WILL SEE NA BLINDNESS.....DONT LET ME NAK YOU AKPAPO...GUY...MIND YOUR BUZNESS

[email protected]
Quote:
na your mama go die....mumu scammer like you..may bad luck be your portion.Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
in jesus name i cormand ur dead to come close to u in where ever u are die and go to hell fair

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey!

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU. OTU NNE GI BU SO ABU ABU.

[email protected]
Quote:
i will block this ure email soon with your mama toto. And i will fuck all your sisters one by one.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY CURSED AND DEAD.I THANK MY GOD THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN A DAY YOU WANT TO MEET THE DEVIL YOUR FATHER IN HELL BECAUSE I KNOW MY GREAT GOD OF SHILOH WILL DEFINITELY DESTROY YOU AND SEND YOU TO GRAVE AS YOU HAVE DESIRED.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK GOD YOU HAVE ANNOUNCED YOU DATE OF DEATH. IT WILL SURELY COME TO PASS. PAUPER

[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
Same to you and ur entire family.When FCMB start to the use Gmail.com.

Quote:
USU Ra OTU NNEGI THERE BASTARD

Quote:
Otula Rekwe Gi
Thunder na waiting i go send to u and ur entire family.Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
NEVER COURS YOU ARE STARTING COURSING FOR NO COST, WELL ALL YOU SAID HERE MOST TO YOU AND ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. I AM READING PS. FOR YOU JUST WATCH OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR LIFE.

Quote:
WHEREEVER YOU ARE FROM OR WHAT EVER YOU ARE, YOU WILL NOT GO FREE FOR ALL THIS YOU WORDS. EVERYTHING YOU SAID HERE BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOU FAMILY. IF THIS WHAT YOU ARE HERE FOR, YOU WILL RIP WHAT YOU SOW

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother,
You are not God. You are in that position today is not by your power or might. All fingers are not equal. when u see people like us doing this thing, you don't need to judge but allow God to do his work. If not all the insults you rain on me will be back you. There are many people in church during Jesus time on earth, but he decided to choose ordinary fisher men and ordinary people. There are many good Christians during the time of Joshua and Caleb but God choose a harlot. Listen and Listen good Tope, you don't insult people you don't know or you will see funny things in your life. You don't know who I am and I don't know you. Mind your business or I will track you and show you that when you receive mails like mine, what you have to do is to delete it or you will be charmed forever. I am presently in India.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BI BIG MUMU-NTI NKITA----YOUR GIRL FRIEND IS ALSO MY DIK SUKER

[email protected]
Quote:
PUT YOUR EMAIL ON THE GOOGLE AND JUST SEE YOUR PROFILE

[email protected]
Quote:
those spirit which you know will first kill you.IDIOT

[email protected] ???
Quote:
UR FATHER YASH NA EM GO BURN BY FIRE OLUKU HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
You be realy Obote..Obi of agbor, Aye wen nor go school....

[email protected]
Quote:
village boy,who taught u how to write fucking nonsense,u are getting angry because i torched ur mother puzzy

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR FAMILY INCULD U?I CAN NOT TELL U WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U BUT NEXT ONE AGAIN ONE LOVE

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN. BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER FOOL LIKE U. ogbwe amu di ka gi ewu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Try and read your bible fool and anit christ

[email protected] KEGAGALAN= FAILURE in Indonesian
Quote:
EWU DIE OLEH BANJIR SEMUA KELUARGA UR DIE.OMIONBA BOYEE DIE oleh kebakaran. Saya SEBAB U Allah GO SEBAB UWITH SEMUA tulah-tulah AIR BIBLE YANG ON UR monyet bajingan HEADYOU WORHTLESS. Bodoh bodoh ANDA AKAN DIE MOMEN SEBARANG. SEMUA ANAK UR LAHIR DAN belum lahir sudah berada di dalam kubur DARI BANJIR INI. OTU NNE GI. MOTHER UR ADALAH DI KAKI YANG KUBUR ATAU SATU AWAY DARI IT lemas. Bricheno MUMU UR Papa DON DIE 4 monyet DUNIA. AJI AMU. ANDA ISTERI DON DIE TAMAT 4 monyet DUNIA. JIKA saya EVER TAHU DI MANA ANDA AKAN ATURKAN UNTUK COME Aoki ANDA DALAM KETUA THE MAN monyet DIE MATI OLEH DIE KEBAKARAN OLEH BANJIR DENGAN Baba Allah. YOU ARE A WEASTE DAN DESEASE UNTUK GENERASI YANG. Fucking KAMBING SANGO MUNGKIN DIMAKAN ANDA. Pengebumian ANDA TELAH PANJANG TELAH DILAKUKAN OLEH Kerabat ANDA lama dahulu. AS U ARE KEGAGALAN GO NOW TO sepanjang mengalir SUNGAI DRON AN

Quote:
If you know you have mind give us your address and phone number..
Thank you

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK YOU ARE SO STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY , WHY YOU DEY FUCK UP...... YOU NO GO FACE YOUR HUSTLINE MAKE I FACE MINE.
REASON UP LIKE MATURED HUSTLER.
IF YOU RECEIVE THIS KIND OF MAIL. ALL YOU DO IS JUST STOP WRITING OR YOU COLLABORATE FOR US TO WORK AS A TEAM THAT IS HOW REAL MEN RUNTINGS AND SHARE WORKS FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. ME I DEY GHANA WHERE YOU DEY.
AM A LAGOS BASED GUY MAN.. BE FREE TO RUNTINGS.

[email protected]
Quote:
E be like say u no get orientation????
So u dey work and u come dey talk rubbish................na God go punish dat hand wey u take type this message, fool like you.
Instead of you to happy say ur fellow Naija guy dey look for him own way to make am, u dey cause me, for that reason, na ur own family go suffer, nothing u put your hand go prosper unless na something wey dey legit. No maga go ever pay u for this G wey u dey do......Bastard like you......Rot in hell, if u no dey fear, make u open ur number call me, If I no go track u down use Ayes fall u.
Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT IS G MAIL OFFICIAL E MAIL?

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL LOOSE URE JOB THIS MONTH FOR THIS COMMENT. IDIOT
BASTERED

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin be your problem now..Na me give your mother witch...Na me say make you drop out of school ...You are impersonation bashorun's son abi no worry effc go soon track you down..Also don't forget to tell jonathan to create job for nija youth in diaspora. shee you get..
omo nija

Quote:
what's your problem ojukwu bifra....your shop for main market don empty

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama go die

[email protected]
Quote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NA YOU OK UR MAMA AND UR PAPA F. U. K YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
I dont understand your insalt and other words of threat, we are all in the street hustling. you think i dont receive scam mails in my box. i do, but i smile and delete. all i say is , young fella trying to eat. cool.
You dont know who you are even insalting, the world is a small place homie. let me give you some few rules that keep you safe in the street.
1. Never snitch on your felow hustlers, and always keep your mount shot.
2. Never say never, because you are not promise tomorrow.
3. Date a girl and dont let a girl date you.
4. Never show your anger, becaue you dont let your enimies know what you are thinking.
Because its funny how a guy can sponsor his girlfriend trip to lagos both of them going in the bus, and the girl colleting another boy number in the bus without the boyfriend not knowing. till now the bus guy is fucking the girlfriend. now when the girl come home late, the girl will want to fent. so in regards to that effect. thats were number 3 came in.
May the window always be in your back and the sun onpon your face.
And may the winds of destiny carry all your plans to dance with the stars.
I wish you success even if you wish me the opposite.
Let me advice you. get some money of the lieying bussiness you guys called "G" and chase your dream man. dont make it your JOB.
YOU MAY THINK I DONT KNOW YOU, BEST FRIEND YOU KEEP CHANGING. I DONT HAVE BEAF WITH YOU, BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF WITH MY *DELETED*.
MY NAME IS KENNY INCASE YOU WANT TO VISIT BABA LAWO OR YOU ARE SENDING SOME ONE.
CHEERS

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL BEFORE TODAY. I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT. I AM GOING TO PUT IN TROUBLE SOON AND U WILL GO TO JAIL. THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL TELL U WHAT I CAN.
MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mama ass hole.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a poor man thats why your problem is

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, why did you hack my box? I dont know you and you dont know me, why?

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE GINI KAM MMERE GI? WE ARE ALL GUY MEN, SO WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS? OBORU NA AKA GI DI OCHA, KA ANYI HU NA DECEMBER NIRU NA IRU

[email protected]
Quote:
guy which one be you own y u they talk any how they give people, you no be guy like, then lock up your matter na which u deyself.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE BY FIRE ACCIDENT BEFORE 1RST OF AUGUST IF YOU LIKE AGUE WITH IT YOU WILL BE BURNT WHEN SLEEPING TRY MY WORD AND SEE. YOUR FAMILY WILL BE FLUSH BY FLOOD AND WIND OTU GBAWA NNEGI EWU BINGO

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa and your mama, na god go kill all off una, fool

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLISH BOY,YOU CAN COMPOSE WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
EGEDE,NA UR BORDA OOOO WATIN DEY SUB?I BLV SAY NBM,NA D WAY FORWARD AS AN AXE MAN AM ALL SO PROUD TO BE A BLACK MAN AND ALSO A FREEDOM FIGTER AS AYE OLIVER TANBO,EGEDE 2 ALL GLORIOUS AXEMEN ALL OVER D WORLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
why are u talking too much jobless 419 igbo boy it seems u are jobless that,s why u hv time to write plenty rubbish like this, goat shit

[email protected]
Quote:
your generation is appointed to die soon,God go delete u from existing.Ayes na toy.....if u no compute urself...kings go lick ur blood....like say fear no dey ur eyes...mugu
difficult days 4 u
smelling bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU SAID IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND ENTIRE GENERATION , YOU WILL DIE WRETCHED SO AS YOUR MOTHER,POOR OLD FATHER,AND YOUR USELESS FAMILY OF HARLOT AS YOUR ARE READING THIS MESSAGE YOUR LIFE WITH CUT SHORT AND THINGS WILL START HAPPEN TO YOU OR TO FAMILIES DON'T DOUBT ME ,COS YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR COURSING ,AS FOR YOU AGBARA OKUZU WILL SWEEP OFF YOUR ENDEVOUSE IN LIFE AND OF PEOPLE HELPING YOU. BEFORE READING THIS YOUR PARENTS HAS ALREADY DROP DEAD FOLLOWING YOUR DESTINY . YOU WILL NEVER SEE GREATNESS IN YOUR LIFE SO BE IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, PIG I WILL NOT CALL YOU

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS WORK HAVE KILL UMUNNOKE PPL TOO MUCH AS YOUR FATHER ABOUT THIS ALL AGULERI PPL ARE ALL WAY DIE IN THIS WORK ASK YOU SEIF WHY DO YUOY KNOW WHY IT SO TO AGULERI THEY NO HAVE ANY JOB TO DO THEY ALL 419 AND DIE IN 419 CAN I CALL THERE NAME ONE BY ONE FOR YOU.YOU ARE HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE A HOUSE WITH SOMEONES MONEY FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama toto! U no even sabi speak english! Tipical igbo man like u! Fuck off thief

[email protected]
Quote:
i want to fuck Ur mother ass before i die bastard like u

[email protected]
Quote:
NA AYELALA GO KILL YOU. Na Mi Say make you poor? since you no wan mind your Business, person wa go do good for you go continue dey run from you. na this my hand baba put something wen I take dey work I take swear for you and e go affect you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at this idiot who can not even make a sensible sentence. I pity your soul. You have just 3 days to die.

Rest In Piss.

Signed

Devil

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID
YOU HAVE TO STOP THAT STUPID ACT, AND STOP TAKING WHAT YOU CANNOT DO IN YOUR LIFE.
BUSH MAN

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL VISIT ACCIDENT.
YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR MAMA WILL DIE

Quote:
ONLY WHAT YOU KNOW IS WOMAN, ACCIDENT WILL FOLLOW YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I THANK GOD YOU HAVE JUST DECREE WHAT YOU WANT DEVIL TO DO TO U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.THE ONLY WAY IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO YOU IS IF YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY CENT FROM A WHITE MAN OR WHITE WOMAN.OTHERWISE,ALL THE CURSES WILL VISIT YOU AS YOU DECLARED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE U DON,T KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH, YOU MOST SURFER FOR THIS KIND OF WORLD OF DEATH COMING FROM YOU.
THIS WORLD MUST BE BACK TO YOU WITH DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY THIS YAER.
YOU WILL RIGREAT MY BROTHER OKEY.
I WILL NOT SAY MORE THAN THIS BC YOU DON,T KNOW WHO IS WHO IN THIS SMALL WORLD WE ARE INTO MY BROTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK2SENDER! male that bears female name(anitajones) shame and ur families
ALL THIS BUS CONDUCTORS THAT LEFT THIER BUS AND SLEEP IN THE CAFEE IN THE NAME OF NIGHT BROWSING BECAUSE OF NO HOME TO STAY..INSTEAD OF YOU TO WORK HARDER TO BE LIKE ME..KEEP ON WASTING YOU TIME, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
AMADIOHA,BIKO GBAGBUROM NWATAA
AMADIOHA, IGWEKALA,IYIAFOR, ALAOGBAGA, EZEAL EKEATTA, OGWUGWU, AGBOR EDO, ALL THE GODS OF IGBOLAND BIKO GBAGBUROM NWATAA, NA ACHOGHI KA M NATA ONYE OCHA NWA BEKEE EGO
I KNOW THAT TORONTO (SANUSI BUHARI'S TORONTO IS THE IDEAL PLACE FOR YOUR GENERATION, BUT BEAR IT IN YOUR STUPID HEAD THAT NIGERIA WILL NOT BE SAFE FOR YOUR TYPE..

[email protected]
Quote:
omo iya , kiloletoyen okkkkk na transfer agression.who snatch woman ??? your best friend..okkkk tell goodluck to provide jobsssssss

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE TOLD U FINISHED YOUR WIFE CAN NOT ESCAPE WHAT I TOLD U BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR, AND OTHER THINGS YOUR SAYING WILL STILL BACK TO YOU, BIG FOOL LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
lol..............u dont have handwork and i have block you so even if you reply me ..i wont get it..it will be deleted...FOOL.... U DEY THREATEN ONLINE, CALL MY PHONE NUMBER IF U WANT TEST ME...I WILL HAVE YOU SHOT IF YOU FRONT...IDIOT... POOR URGLY LOOKIN BITCH ASS N#GGA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ORU FROM OLU? YOU ARE NOT FROM AGULERI
YOU MUST BE A FOOL AT 40 GUY .
1)YOU ARE NOT FROM AGULERI GUY BC, AGULERI DONT SAY THIS KINED OF WORLD.
YOU CALL YOUSELF GOOD PERSON,WHY YOU ARE SAYING OTU GBAWAA NNE GI .
YOU ARE IDOIT .
AM FROM AGULERI+++++++++EZIAGULUAGULERI

YOU ARE NOTING BUT IDOIT FUCK YOU, you are oru, you are not from AGULERI pls dont say this again that you are from AGULERI.
NEVER YOU SAY DAT AGAIN PLS I BEG YOU.
MONEY YOU DONT HAVE

[email protected]
Quote:
Haba Omo iyami.....wetin reach this levels na...no be money we all wan make???? why u dey curse yourself now???? let me know wetin dey happen for your side make we do business.....na so e for be na....

[email protected]
Quote:
ONWU IKE GBUO GI. for this mouth including your generation

[email protected]
Quote:
you just dey vex dey provoke death on ya sef. haba na wetin sef be your own ibo man fo dat matter dey call death , dey sware like say your life depend on computer abi i collect ya money. since you like die so much, just die .
broke ass n#ggar u give ya mama 7 days u bi God? ewuchi

[email protected]
Quote:
IBU ONEOSHI,GININKA INA EME NIME TAGGED?

ONWUIKE GBUOKWA EZI NA UNO GI

ULASI OKIJA TAAA GI NA NDU

KA EMESIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
poverty is killing u i understand, dont worry u will make it u mama will stop fucking all the men in ur street soon. u drunkard,bastered, beg ur mother to show u ur real father goat

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ABEG GIVE ME OKIJA SHRINE ADDS I WANT GO THERE SELF

[email protected]
Quote:

for causing me your fellow man i will tell that you will look for me to say abeg sorry and you will not see me i will tell you that am from MBAISE and ALAOGBAGA IS IN MY HOUSE i will tell you what you do not know

[email protected]
Quote:

Just check out ur email id,I know ur type,Them plenty 4 Ouagadougou here.U no get blame,No be ur fault.

I will not gain from insulting u.

The man u insulted for just no reason.

[email protected]
Quote:

You are just an Idiot.You have made real money but you can´t even make a correct sentence.Fool.I wonder how u even made the money you claim you made.Oh,i forgot i know you are among the people that patronizes Okija shrine for wealth,what comes through the devil doesn´t last.Get that into your head punk.

[email protected]
Quote:

thunder will also strike yr mother and that yr newly born baby foolish ibo dog

[email protected]
Quote:
na u get ur mouth wey u dey run.......fuck u not ur mama.....if u get good parent u no go dey yab people mama.......assole

[email protected]
Quote:

U are useless to spend your time in this type of thing, go do better thing, stop monitoring people.Fingers are not the same, not tht you are reach, should not make the other people try there life.You should be encouraging people and not to threaten

[email protected]
Quote:

Na small pikin u b; real big boys don make noise like u. I believe say u dey cafe for lagos there dey talk rubbish. I nor b u mate for dis level.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an undiluted illiterate why not write in good English,why pidgin?.Those who live in glass house dont throw stones.

[email protected] gave me a classic lad rant Laughing
Quote:

YOUR PAPA NA GAY HIM DEY FOR YOUR ELDER BROTHER AND REMEMBER SAY I BE YOUR MAMA FIRST BOYFRIEND AND NA ME DISVIRGIN AM...ENGLISH U NO SABI SPEAK,BROKEN YOU NO SABI SPEAK AND SPELL,THEN WETIN BE YOUR PROBLEM....ASSHOLE..THEM TELL U SAY I DEY WORK FOR CAFE?

YOU BE MAD MAN...GO SUCK YOUR MUMS SMELLING PUSSY..SMELLS LIKE SHEAT...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....LOL

I WIN, YOU LOOSE..

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I hope you receive th email i sent to you from your inbox?
Do what i have directed you, otherwise you will not enjoy the internet again.
thank you.

[email protected]
Quote:
yuo are ababy

[email protected] 41.218.245.108/Accra
Quote:
Guy, easy does it .
Fake person,

How will i describe somebody like you ? well , i can only say that you,re a perfect example of untamed arrogant fool who is coming from a broken home without proper parental up-bringing.

From your terrible English language, i have read your kind of person and i have been able to place you. You,re claiming to have graduated from UNIBEN the citadel of university education that i know very well and you,re coming up with this kind of terrible grammar ? you are just fooling and kidding your vein self .

However, you are very pathetic and i am truly sorry for you because the fact that you,re a stark illiterate has compounded your bleak future for you, useless asshole, you are a guy man and you saw another guy man,s format in your box, instead of a mugu like you to delete it, you rather went on hurling insults on your confused life.

You have really portrayed who you really are as a primary school drop-out and i don,t think i have time for a low life like you.

FUCK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GREAT SCAMMER I THINK SAY YOU DEY CRAZE FOR HEAD,IF NOT SO,WHYARE DISTURBING ME....I DON BOMB YOU AND YOU GO GBOJU...I DON SEE SAY YOU NO TAP AT ALL.YOU COME DEY TALK ANY HOW ALL THAT ONE NO BE MY OWN...[ODE] NA WHO NO GO SCHOOL....I STUDIED MARKETING IN TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION AND CAME OUT WITH UPPER CREDIT..WETIN YOU COME DEY SAY NOW...AND I'VE TRAVELED TO MANY PLACES..IF YOU NEED MONEY COME MAKE I CARRY UNA GO MALAYSIA MAKE YOU GO SELL ONE OF YOUR KIDNEY FOR $5M...CASH DOWN....YOU WEY SAY YOU BE SMALL PIKIN YOU COME DEY TALK LEVEL..SEE YOU WETIN YOU KNOW JUST FORGET ABOUT AM...I WAN BEG YOU FOR SOMETHING...PLEASE NO EMAIL ME AGAIN OOO....IFYOU NEED LEVEL EEE...YOU CAN EMAIL ME...WE BE ONE NIJA...O TI YE E.ABI CONFIRM OMO OGUN,AKOGUN
REGARDS TO YOUR PAL THERE.
ONE LOVE MY BROTHER.
MY NAME JATOMAISIN
JATO FOR CHINA
JATO FOR MALAYSIA
JATO FOR SINGAPORE
JATO FOR TAILAND.

--
is this item still up for sale?
<<What a douche!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO DISH U TORONTO. U ARE A FOOL U TALKES TOO MUCH. U WAY DEY LADIPO MARKET DEY PUSH BALLOW. AS FROM TODAY U NO GO SEE ONE CENT FOR UR LIFE AGAIN.
TAKE CARE OF UR LOTIN LIFE BIG FOOLSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggg
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

[email protected]
Quote:
You are Frustrated.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a liar/ I study Electrical /electronic Engineering in UNIBEN/Na me be Mr BEN who head Alora for 3 years.I am a DON for Life.My Benin boys will tire you to tree in Toronto Canada.Mark my word,fool.During the time of babagida must go were u dey.??Fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are talking to an Axe man okay and l drive a lexus jeep here in ghana am ,a product of UNAD,am the buscuit for Odo eje Temple, aye mi axe man,you are impersonating Aye and am sorry for you because one day you go know because who know know go know,Ege den ge,AMINGO for Life,am proudly an NBM Neo Black Movement member.for me to confirm you as AMINGO ,Tell me the first aye man to jam egede for public? give me your number if you are a confirm runs man,just believe that the job is mine because he has paid me here in ghana too so you no know how far,mugu na your papa or wetin.

T.MONEY AKA Black Blood

[email protected]
[email protected] 41.135.213.63/South Africa
Quote:
idiot who give monkey like you banana, after all your studies you end up doing "UnitedKingdom Lottery Headquarters" <[email protected], don't worry i will get you, i hope you remember today date. POVERTY HAVE ENTERS YOUR FATHERS BRIAN.
SO THAT'S WHY YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME, YOU THINK AM IN NIGERIA, AM OPERATING IN LONDON AND SOUTH AFRICA.IDIOT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, whatever will your father do with his Brian full of povertie? Laughing

I need some new accounts, mine are all fouled out and I get no responses anymore.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy, so you are a guy man?
I thought you are a real banker.
And you wanted to provoke my data processing intellectualism (hacker’s den).
Play safe.
Bye, for peace!

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you the same too, and your entire family, evil shall never, i repeat, NEVER depart from them, and i pray that nemessi shall fall upon you all.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok,
Lets see.

[email protected]
Quote:
pls i don't understand your language.

[email protected]
Quote:
just another fool. Why front when you know say na the same thing u dey do. Goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are asking me? you started it IDIOT and you know that. I think the best thing to do is to punish you with 138VIRUS THREAD instead of using abusing words as you are using because i am not a woman. If you like use another email to write me. I will terminate all your email BOXES and collect all your clients. SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other email is Monument Bank. Ths one is HSBC BANK. Cant you see? whom you are. You will sure pay for abusing your fellow GUY MAN and that is the rule

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool (the hsbc.bank @gmail.com) or @hsbc.com.ng. Check ur( ashole) instead of asshole. Ewu

[email protected] ...forgot to check his asshole
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOOD FRIEND,
I LIKE THE WAY YOU WRITE ... BUT I WANT TO ALSO ASK YOU IF YOU ARE HONEST. HSBC BANK IS NOT @ GMAIL.COM.
SO YOU ARE SCAMMER, YOUR SELF.... LOL. ONE LOVE MY BROTHER.
I AM BASED IN LAGOS , BUT NOW IN GHANA WORKING GUYMAN WORK....
NO SHAKING...HIGH STARMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Mr. Tope La wani
Executive Director
Monument Bank
THIS IS HOW THERE FUCK YOUR MOTHER BIG PUSSY,

YOU ASHOLE,

LEARN TO RESPECT AND MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THIS MOVI
FOOL BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY YOU ARE NO A SHAME
(With a link to http://www. Redhead slut layla taking mr biggz stiff bologna)

[email protected]
Quote:
dont ask me anything you will see more of evil ones in your way in your sleep you will not have peace ontill the day you will live this world guy mark it i must kill you this year as soon as i live i have dou all to take you out in the world.
dealth is your name now.

[email protected]
Quote:
this will be my last mail to idiot like you, LIKE THIS, YOU WILL NEVER NEVER MAKE IT IN THIS LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE( OGU) FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief

[email protected]
Quote:
CAN U SEE WHAT YOU DON TO YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
Abi the format don enter your job?
Let us work it together the job done even replied to me.
Don't do strong head.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL PERISH FOR JUST TRYING TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU?
THANKS FOR YOUR HARD AND HARSH WORDS MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
MR RAWLINGS ASAMOAH.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALA KU GBUO GI NA EZINULO GI

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* LIKE U
HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL SOON FINISH YOU AND OKUZU SHRINE WILL KNOCK AT YOUR DOOR VERY SOON YOU MONGOPARK. I SAID WHAT EVER YOU WISH ME I SAID BACK TO SENDER OK YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH AND YOU ARE SENDING LOTTERY FM IDIOT OPORTUNIST *DELETED*.
BELOW I SAID BACK TO SENDER OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE GAY THAT WHY YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT BIG PUSSY I HAVE NO TIME FOR MOTHER FUCK LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATION KILL YOU THERE MONKEY.LOOK AT THE KIND OF ENGLISH YOU ARE VOMITTING HERE AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PROCLAIM CURSE ON YOURSELF.YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE JUST WRIITEN?YOU HAVE PLACED AN ETERNAL CURSE ON YOUR SELF AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY.YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH AND VOLTURES OF THE AIR WILL FEED ON YOU.MAY THUNDER STRIKE AND WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD.JOY AND HAPPINESS WILL BE FAR FROM YOU RATHER SORROWS AND PAINS WILL BE YOUR PARTNER AS LONG AS YOU LIVE TILL YOU BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS FOR WRITING SUCH RUBBISH.
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND DIE YOU MISERABLE CHURCH RAT.YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU HAVE PLACED ON YOUR SELF.MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
CAN U SEE UR MISERABLE ? YOU ARE NOW INVITING DEATH TO COME STRIKE YOUR WORTHLESS, SHAMELESS, UGLY FACE.

Quote:
IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE FIRST AND BURN IN HELL FOREVER. CONTINUE CLAIMING WHO YOU ARE NOT , DAFT HUMAN BEING . WHATEVER YOU WISH ANYBODY IS BACK TO SENDER.
A MISCREANT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U be big time bastard.U just the talk all sort of useless things.I don leave aol for u and now u don find me the come my yahoomail box.I know very well that u know me and God help you if i get to know who u are.U will really be sorry for ur self.U give me any work or u get work way we the drag?Thunder go fire u ooooo.
No worry my next mail to u after seven days if u read am finish i assure u,u must go blind.
Na me Casket de talk

[email protected] 41.58.44.105/Lagos
Quote:
SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY FIRST BOX IF YOU HAVE ANY.
GUY, A GENTLE TRYDING OF A TIGER IS NOT A SYMBOL OF COWARDISE. WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME ALL THIS EMAILS? COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHO YOU ARE HOW I HAVE OFFENDED YOU? YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH AND I HAVE KEPT QUITE FOR SOME TIME.I DONT KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU ARE SENDING ALL THIS EMAILS TELLING ME YOU ARE A MEMBER OF BLACK AXE. SO IF I HEAR BLACK AXE I GO BEGIN RUN ABI? GUY NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.

I BELONG TO A STRONG CONFRATANITY TOO AND AN EX EXECUTIONER FROM ESUT FOR THAT MATTER. SO IF NA RUGGEDITY, FORGET THAT LEVEL OK.AND I WILL LIKE A SITUATION WHERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE ALOT OF RUGGED BOYS WORKING UNDER ME THAT CAN EXECUTE AT MY ORDER.SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, YOU CALM DOWN AND GIVE ME PROPER RESPECT AND SETTLE IT WITH ME LIKE A MAN AND NOT TO BE BLABING N YANK .

MAY BE YOU DONT KNOW THAT TRETENING A VOLTURE IS VERY RISKY BECAUSE HE CAN BE PATIENCE BUT STRIKE WHEN YOU DONT EXPECT. GUY, THE MORE YOU SHOUT IS THE MORE YOU GET ME UPSET. SO I WARN YOU TO STOP ALL THIS INSULTS. THIS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FAMILY OR MOTHER. I WILL NOT TAKE THIS INSULTS FROM YOU ANYMORE OR EITHER WILL I INSULT YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.SO STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO PEOPLES MOTHER OK.EXPLAIN YOURSELF BABARA AND RESPOND TO MY OTHER BOX AS USUAL..

[email protected]
Quote:
Try Wise
Guy u nor wise bcos if u do u for dey check ur spellings and also d way wen u dey construct ur english. Abeg try make u wise up.

Quote:
Wake Up Make U For Know Where Ur Mate Don For Leave U
Guy na u know watin u dey talk about and moreover na this kind time ur mate dey use confra to take make mouth? Men u just too fuck up try make u wise.

[email protected] 41.71.148.78/Lagos
Quote:
Zoombie what's your problem?? i taught u have gone to ashes since where did u come from again,are u not ashame of yourself?

Who cares to know if you went to Uniben? If you like belong to all the wizard's kingdom on earth and all the cults what's my business,what did you gain from there? if not how to sleep with your fellow man (Homo) like you.

Please i will advise you stop writing me bcos we are not of the same kingdom, i fuck beautiful ladies not men ok,so talk to your type not me. All this rubbish i am writing with youself is irritating me bcos i cud imagine the kind of creature and brain you have.

You sure say na woman born you,idiot. Please i take God beg you stop writing me,whatever is the case i am sorry ok. Unless you dont want to see tomorrow bcos i be fire.

Homooooo Master

[email protected]
Quote:
Why are you cursing urself,i did noting to you pls keep away from me or the ask will fall on you ok am a system man and no 7 too identify urself if ur egedeman ok

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama don the preper to put on black cloth for u hahaha odeeeeee
YOUR FATHER, MUMU, NA PROBLEM YOU GET CAFE BOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOUR PEOPLE DON LOSE BECAUSE NA MINUS ONE U BE CRY FOR YOUR FRUSTRATED LIFE, HAHAHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I SAID YOU SHOULD COOL DOWN THEN OK .WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO YOUR BIG BROTHER IN THIS WAY .SO YOU HAVE TO FUCK UP OK .PRESPECT WHO YOU DID NOT KNOW OK .

[email protected]
Quote:
stop sending me this trash winker.

Wink

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jim ovia [email protected]

Quote:
your mama na bastard, i can see you in the hands of south african ita, just whatch out your days are at hand,

i know you can never stay in Sandton, because people in Sandton, can never do like you,i know that you dont have father at all ,that is why your ashawo mother die yong.look, i am well know in south africa,i shoped in Sandton mall,abd cresta mail,or talk of bruma,i will let you know this?any day your leg enter to hibraw, that day you will meet your father in hell.

Have a bad day and rest in hell
my nurmber 082-----vodacom

Dr. Johnson Cambell [email protected]
Quote:

You must be a fucking pauper.... I made big money already been to SA and many country so go kick bucket nuisance

wumt service [email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYSFUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK ALL YOUR FALIMYS

GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL

" - Alison Smith
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost forgot about this thread. I see the replies from the lads are still classic! Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

U BASTARD

U HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO BE WRITING ALL THESE BULLSHIT

U ILLITERATE

TRY AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE GOOD ENGLISH

U ILLITERATE

[email protected]
Quote:
Which oracle? may that oracle kill you and your generation first, back to
sender because my God is bigger than your so called oracle.My God is
enough for me and no weapon fashioned against me ever prosper.

You see why you are a tout, i will write one sentence and you will reply
with one full page.you are jobless and less busy, that's why you can spend
so much time to write rubbish, total rubbish.

You will die in three days, idiot.write another one page, abi na two you
go write now?

You will die and your family is coursed for insulting my mother, you
mother will die in three days.Watch out.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mbgada,

I am a true son of the soil, fearless warrior with attitude.If you know
me, you will beg to run things with me cos i can change your life.

See, am not into westi bos na small small money, i deal on account, thats
why i can buy properties in victoria island and PH.

For your information, i no dey with you in festac or anywhere u are in
naija.I am not based in naija and you can never see me becos i don't see
people like you.

You are talking of festac, i left festac 4 yrs ago to hussle abroad.I
don't have to tell you how blessed i am because it is not your
business.People like you will die poor because you don't have the attitude
to make it in life.

I have boys like you in naija who i help to open dating site with my
credit card and also provide them with smtp to throw work.

You opening your dirty mouth aganist me, ur coursed forever and you MUST die.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER
WILL POUCH ROCK
AND WOTORO LACK OF SEINES

[email protected]
Quote:

all what u're saying are fallacy.......u;re nt my mate so i can av anything word wit u.......olodo rabata.....na ogun go chop ur two eyes...so shall it be....u go get bad accident wit that ur fucking ride if u no keep away from me....cos i go find ur own wey u go dey nurse till u die if u b'carefull...

[email protected]
Quote:

a real guy wu know thing very well does nt behave in this way.......go okija, go osun oshobgo, go river benue, go asaba for delta....du anything u like God go surely lay u down......malo rope omom pe wo nikan loma lowo........

[email protected]
Quote:

na u get ur mouth continue running it...i no get tym 4 u.......if u know me u no go dey send this kind of mail to me......as i dey now i dey use rdp...so if u like continue wit ur fucking mail...

[email protected]
Quote:

Mugu... I am in Pretoria try and come SA and get the very and ever shot on your head... I will not run my mount like tap just like you are... Perhaps empty drum makes the most noise ode.

Enter you Lagos ask who L A be you go hear story.

Take Heart Kid.

L A

[email protected]
Quote:

I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME???.You speak d worst English on
earth.Pls kindly write in good English not pidgen.You should better go
back to Alaba mkt where your people-IBO S

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic