SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wonder if I can get a Sandtimer out of Randy? (AUDIO)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Randy http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1645244&highlight=#1645244 is still in touch with me.
Quote:
On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 12:03:09 +0100 randy tom <[email protected]> wrote:

DID YOU STILL WHICH TO GET YOUR LOAN FUND TRANSFER.......URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED NOW

It's a stalemate: after 6 months of frustration and wasted effort (his, not mine!) he won't fill in any more forms, or visit any more secure sites. I've suggested Allst@r but he won't have it.

In view of his unwillingness, how should I keep him baited until 1 Jan 12?

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Promise him money? Very Happy

Try to pass him some place else, I don't know the details, but you can pass him on your boss, or a pastor from nearby church who will try to get him joined for 6 months?

Maybe your character died and relative is taking over his stuff and you can start over with new character, yet within the same bait... Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah, along those lines. Become the executor to your character's estate. As part of your duties you have to (a) deal with the deceased's fortune, and (b) go through his personal affairs, including emails.

Start suspicious, have lad explain things all over again, and then slowly "buy into" the scam, but of course, use different techniques from what you have already used. It may be harder, but should at least get you a couple of months out of it, especially if you go slowly.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Ah, yes. Thanks. I have just finished reading ‘Greetings in Jesus’ Name’ again (for about the 6th time) and Mike does a lot of ‘new character introductions’ in his baits. I should have thought of this strategy.

My only concern is that Randy has my tel no. Obviously, it’s not my actual home tel no, but cutting it off would be a hassle, as I also use it extensively when I am asked to give a tel no when I buy things online, open an account of any sort, etc. If my character ‘dies’ and he rings it, he may recognise a dead man’s voice!

I’ll have to ‘bow out’ to another character but remain alive!
KatherineB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on how gullible the lad is, perhaps consider faking your own kidnapping. You are therefore 'forced' to answer your own phone when it rings, but the kidnappers have access to your email and will reply to your lad's messages. They could even promise him a large cut of the ransom (for a fee to show their trust in him, of course).
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you were harcked by G0m3r. Wink

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been some odd developments to this Randy situation, best summarised:

1. I received an e.mail from another ‘Randy’ who used a similar e.mail address to the orginal Randy (No 1).

2. I forwarded the e.mail to Randy No 1, who told me that Randy No 2 was a fraudstar.

3. I forwarded Randy No 1s e.mail to Randy No 2, who told me the same, ie, that Randy No 1 was a scarmer.

4. I then sent them both the below e.mail and went quiet for a few days.
Quote:
i get taken ur mugu. i get collected di moni .u dey di cafe boi. keep away for di priest .na am bi mine.

5. My phone was red hot. I then e.mailed each of them from a new account, complaining that I could no longer login to my old account. They each assumed that the other had hacked my account and read all of the e.mails.

6. I have continued to play them off against one another, as the call recording (made a few minutes ago) with Randy No 2 shows. It ends abruptly because he hangs up, clearly very frustrated at his ‘dolla chop’. I’ve posted it in the Audio sub-forum, so here is the link: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1725157#1725157

Enjoy!

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a second lot of dolla chopped by Randy No 1 yesterday, I took another one of Randy No 2s frequent calls last night. That time, he sounded low and depressed. I had sent him one of Deuzer’s WU payment forms with the till receipt blocking the MTCN. I then went out all day, leaving him desperately trying to get hold of me for 10 hours. He made about 15 calls and sent me 8 e.mails, one containing this:
Quote:
ARE YOU INSANE OR UNDER A SPELL(CAUSE) BY YOUR SO CALL RANDY OO1.......COMPANY MARKS YOU ERRONEOUS NOT QUALIFY TO GIVE OUT LOAN........

We want you to understand perfectly well that your so call RANDYOO1 is one of those your client who claims to be your loan lender due to the fact that they have been collecting all your money in the name of given you a loan and now that they discovered that you are now requesting your loan from our company so they decided to SPAM my company image email address to be RANDYOO1,so really we don't have much to say but rather is to let you know that the management of this company are not happy the way you are fooling yourself OK.

Mr.XXX,so we want you to tell us if you are insane or under a spell(CAUSE) by this people because the first transfer fee 115GBP send was given to this people and the second bank require tax slip payment 235GBP was also send to them so what exactly does this stand for because the company now is to ENDS this transfer and withdraw the deposited loan fund of 8,000GBP from the bank because you are unfaithful and does not know what you are doing.

So, I decided to send him cash inside a laptop via Allst@r.

I am anticipating his reaction, since I took the name and address from his 6-page Western Union application form, and these were bound to be false. Knowing that his cash and a valuable laptop are on their way to a false name and address that he made up himself, should get up his nose a bit.

I’m hoping to record some more enjoyable calls with him: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=205466

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after greedily tracking his package online for almost a week, Randy is aghast to discover that it was opened by Allst@r at its mai1 hub in Ghana and the cash was discovered. As other Lads have found, Allst@r doesn’t deliver cash, so Randy will have to travel from Nigeria to Ghana to collect it, or wait 30 days before it is returned to me.

Predictably, he is whining and ringing me frequently. Let’s see if he will go on a Safari.
Quote:
Compliment of the day.

So we want you to know and understand that it seems that here in
Nigeria the ALLST@R SHIPPING does not have and head/branch office here in my state so all we what you are requires to do is to get back to
the office of the allst@r where the parcel was send and complain to
let them understand that the packages must be delivered to his
destination OK

Like wisely either there should be other alternative to re-send the
parcel directly to COURIER SERVICE(DHL) because that is more
preferable due to the office and location are all every where here in
my States and beside Ghana is not mush longer in distance and try
every possibility to ensures that this parcel is not send back to his
origin(LONDON) and must reach his destination here in Nigeria because
this is what is holding/delaying the loan funds transfer by the FIRST
BANK PLC.

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, things are looking up!

Quote:
Hello Mr. (Allst@r Customer Service).

I want you to know that your mail was well understood,so i am seriously making plan to travel down to Ghana since there is no other alternative to deliver the packages to me here in Nigeria.

So i will update you once am set and ready for the trips because the reason is that i have not being to Ghana in my life OK.

Thanks and i will email you as soon as am ready.
Mr.Randy

Thanks to BluthBanana for invaluable support.

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so brilliant! happy crowd

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you, Jeannette. How did you get on with playing the audio? http://www.4shared.com/folder/N-eDS2JP/_online.html
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I still can't listen to .wav files. I tried all the programmes on my Mac ... banghead

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully, this may help. You can download the .wav file from 4shared if you need to. http://macosx.com/tech-support/mac/not-being-able-to-play-wav-files-on-mac/335571.html
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much! bow_down I'm going to try it tomorrow (I'm going to bed now).

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*bump*

Well, after reading the link it seems that nothing can be done - short of buying a PC Laughing Basically, these files saved from some phones are not really .wav files but have a specific format Macs can't deal with.
Do other members with Macs get the same problem?

amd098
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

id try vlc media player, it opens just about anything

otherwise i can upload the wav to youtube if you want

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have VLC and yes, it does play .wav files. According to its website, it is compatible with Mac. Thanks, amd098.

I've also contacted FlexTel, which provides .wav files through its Call Recording feature, and asked for its response to the .wav/Mac incompatibility issue.

Jeannette, if you do download VLC (it's free and safe) please let us know how you get on with playing the .wav file.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s looking like Randy may be on Safari from Nigeria to Allstar’s depot in Ghana. I’ve had 7 missed calls from a Ghanaian tel no today. However, until I get him on the phone, or get an IP, I can’t confirm it. I’ll keep all posted.

Meanwhile, in one of his telephone calls to me, I found his voice most soothing and relaxing. Surprised I have decided to mix it with some freeware relaxation sounds. So, here is the Randy Hypno Mix! (I’ve posted it in the Audio Forum).

Sit back, relax, close your eyes, and you may drift off to Lagos! Arrow

PS: You may have to click ‘Play’ 4 or 5 times, before it buffers and loads.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1734224#1734224
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monsignor, would it be alright if I stole your pic of the cash and keyboard for one of my baits?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ OK. There are many more, in different styles and layout, in the Premium Members' Forum Wink
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well,

I received 7 of these (during a single 5 minute period, whilst I was out):

Quote:
FleXtel number 0701XXXXXX was called from 00233204XXXXXX at 17:36:06 on Aug 10 2011.

...and about 4 of these:

Quote:
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:29:38 +0100

the company secretary arrived accra on monday night due to the journey was a day journey,so the following day he email allst@r support in regards to what they said that once he arrived ghana(with his residence address) so that the parcel can be release from the airport and they will send their agent to delivere the packages to him with the tracking number and that was done but could neither receive any response from throughout the whole day and the arrangement was to spend two days in accra due to an important official assignment in nigeria ok,so you have to inform them to send down the package via any delivery service to us here in nigeria

SOMEONE was in Ghana, but because the idiot never spoke with me, and because (on this occasion) ReadNotify was useless, I can’t prove that it was him.

Frustrating, but that’s baiting sometimes!

Thanks again to BluthBanana for much appreciated help with Allst@r.

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him to send me any travel/accommodation receipts for his Safari from Lagos to Ghana via Benin, and got this. I've left it quite large, so that you can read it.

Well, what d'you think, folks? Is it genuine?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic