SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Existentialism vs Lad Neorealism

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:
Quote:
What I really lack is to be clear in my mind what I am to do, not what Iam to know, except in so far as a certain knowledge must precede every action. The thing is to understand myself, to see what God really wishes me to do: the thing is to find a truth which is true for me, to find the idea for which I can live and die. ... I certainly do not deny that I
still recognize an imperative of knowledge and that through it one can
work upon men, but it must be taken up into my life, and that is what I
now recognize as the most important thing.

Lad:
Quote:
I want to thank you for your prompt response to my call for assistance and I wish to let you know that you will not regret your decision. As I said before, I am Mr. Raymond Konwe I work as the Foreign Operations Manager with the Bank of Africa an international bank here in Republic of Benin. This US$10,500,000.00 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) is part of the proceeds from gold and oil sold. This money is in an escrow account that belonging to no body in the bank.
This transaction is what I am well familiar with and it will not take more than 10 working days to complete. First, I will have to enter your name and particulars as the beneficiary of the fund and then send you a deposit certificate as evidence for the fund. After this you will then approach the bank officially by writing directly to the manager requesting to transfer the whole amount to your bank in your country after which I will come to meet with you for the sharing of the fund. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. No question will be asked you about the funds because everything is well secured by me. But first you will have to forward the following information to me for registration and processing;

1. FULL NAME
2. TELEPHONE NUMBERS/MOBILE/FAX:
3. DATE OF BIRTH:
4. YOUR OCCUPATION:
5. YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
6. MARITAL STATUS:

Please get back to me with the above information.

He soon gets the hang of it though.

Me:
Quote:
It is highly significant and indeed almost a rule, that moral courage has its source in such identification through one's own sensitivity with suffering of one's fellow human beings.

Lad:
Quote:
Sir,

The nature of man tend to conform with his environment. Condusive environment tend to give way to humane living and relationship while hostle condition brings forth the animalistic nature of the humane human.

Me:
Quote:
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

Lad:
Quote:
The force battling man is far beyond human comprehension. However the fortunate ones tend to think the less fortunate are the architect of their present condition. But know it that the bright blue sky is beautiful for those that dwell in it. The terrifying night is beyond the power of those that dwell therein also. Be considerate.

Me:
Quote:
I once bought a map. When I opened it all it said was, "You are here."

Lad:
Quote:
I only need to look at the mirror and to know that we are the same

Me:
Quote:
The path to ourselves always leads back to where we started whether you turn left or right.

Lad:
Quote:
the flesh came from the dust and to the dust it must return. The circular nature of the world is in all ramification.

(I need your help)

This should be interesting. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this.

Puppet-on-a-string lad.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has taken an unexpected turn.

Me:
Quote:
Dear Raymond,

I can see what can be seen. I can hear what can be heard. I can know
what can be known. But I cannot un-know the un-known.

(How can I help you?)

Regards.

He came back with this:

Lad:
Quote:
The bible said and I quote "Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. -- Romans 9:13." Do you know why God said that? Because Esau only saw what can be seen, hear what can be heard and know what can be known. Esau lived by sight and concern himself over what is physical. whereas Jecob see beyond what can be seen, knows beyond what can be known and hears beyond what can be heard; Jacob tapped into the spiritual.
The thing unseen is greater than the thing seen, the spiritual is greater than the physical. The spiritual controls the physical.
I am in the line of Jecob and i wish you step up to it.

(I am sorry for sending you a scam letter, Mt real name is Godfrey)

Godfrey

Shocked Laughing

Now, where shall I go with this? Confused Very Happy

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked That was unexpected...

Maybe he needs to go on a safari of self-discovery. He must find the answer to whether anyone hears a cactus that falls in the desert

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Godfrey came out ...
Embarassed
Perhaps shove him back in before he actually causes any harm.
Perhaps ask him why he was scamming in the first place?

Get him working on the inside to shop other scammers. Could be quite an important find.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes:

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this:
Dear Godfrey,
Hildegard of Bingen once asked where the music to the unheard melody could be found. She was a woman of God who is remembered even today.
Like the modern attempts to reconstruct the music of Hildegard, I could make a thousand conjectures about your motives and intentions, but I think nothing is preferable to the direct truth.
So why did you send me a scam letter, and what were you planning to do?

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a lad willing to play along. Plus a confession! Can't wait to see where this goes.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot has started to make sense out of my philosophical drivel and seems to think I can see into his soul. Laughing

Quote:
My name is Godfrey Vxxxxxx from Nigeria. I am married with three kids, i have Higher National Diploma in Accountancy and currently an undergraduate of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution in the National Open University of Nigeria.
My problem is that I want an invitation letter to help me travel to your country. I want to come there so that I could get job (any job) so as to be able to take care of my family.
If there is a way you can help me with this, i promise to pay back all the expenses it coursed you as soon as i get over there and start working.
Thank you and God bless.

Godfrey

I've asked for a photo of him holding a sign as proof he is genuine before I will help him.

Quote:
I will do what you ask me; so what is it you want me to write, anything, I will.

Godfrey

He has completely unraveled.

Very Happy

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a pet, how nice Very Happy

Play nicely now, no running with scissors in the house remember

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for having him write °I have completely unraveled°.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic