SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone good with Lad Speak?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever since my Sandtimer lad dropped me, I've been having crappy luck with keeping people hooked. My luck might be changing now.

I'm currently dealing with a recovery lad and I informed him that I'm working with "Mister M0|@mb()" (fake lad) however, I have not received any of my funds yet.

Now, the lad states the following:

I hope Mr. M doesn't send him an angry email after I tell him what was said about him...

Also, I still have not received an ID from this "FBI Delegate" yet. He will not see a dime until I get it.

Anyway, what I want to do is write a reply back to the lad from my fake lad but, I need some good examples of lad speak and type so that I can make it look authentic. Anyone have any good example? Maybe posts some rants that I can model my reply after?

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think I can use the "Insulting Mass Bait" to get some ideas.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use the lad speak translator to play the part of a lad:

English to Lad Translator

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you windypops. I've been looking for something like that!

I just got off the phone with the lad not even 5 minutes ago. He tried to tell me that the FBI wasn't allowed to send their IDs via email. With that, I told him to fax it to me. He said he would. We'll see what comes of that.

The lad must have been on a timer. The casual was very slow pace for the first few minutes but then things became urgent and you could hear him rushing to get off the phone quickly. I'm at work right now and didn't care to try to make him stay on the phone longer. Maybe I'll have him call me when I'm not at work so that I can try to keep him on the line as long as possible.

I think this phone call may have built up some trust between us. With that, I'm hoping to push this bait more than I pushed my last successful bait. Maybe I won't keep him for a year but, I'm going to have more fun.

Mr. M should be writing him a very dirty email soon...

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Referring back to your opening post, please don't leet.

There's no reason to write "M0|@mb()". If you're worried about Google finding it, you don't need to leet 4 out of 7 letters -- one would be more than enough, and would be far less painful for readers to decipher -- e.g., "M0lambo."

But in any event, if you Google the unleeted name you'll get 282,000 hits. Shocked The odds of your lad finding this forum are so microscopically small as to not be worth worrying about.

[/public service announcement]

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip. I have read the "do not leet" post before and I do get the point. I guess I felt that the name of the lad was not important so, I didn't think about whether or not the name would be hard to read for someone. Also, the name is visible in image of the email.

But, thanks and I'll keep that in mind next time.

P.S. I am the Paranoid type! Shocked

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you substitute Cyrillic for Latin letters, it still makes the word hard for Google to recognize, even if the letter sounds the same (I've tried it), and poses no difficulty for the reader (unless he uses a text-to-speech converter, which is also confused by leeting). So you could write "Моlаmbо".

Also, the Hints and Tips forum is hidden to the world at large, whereas the Main Scambaiting forum is visible.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Also, the Hints and Tips forum is hidden to the world at large, whereas the Main Scambaiting forum is visible.

Thanks for pointing out that detail. VX. :slaps forehead: I should have thought to mention that critical point. Duh!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic