SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm in trouble now...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reported three of this lad's accounts to Alan, and he must have had at least one shut down by now, because he's a little peeved. I just got an email from him as Robert Mueller (director of the FBI):

Quote:
Attention: xxxxxxxx,

This is to inform you that after the meeting today with the United States president (Barack Obama) and with the FBI investigation unit, this department in conjunction with the United States president is giving you only but 24hours to come up with this payment or else we are going to send signal to all the media along side with your photograph and house address, we are not going to take this from anybody again because you think you can pass through our intelligent.

Secondly you have only 24hours to comply with our obligations or else we are going to declare you (WANTED) in the states, if we did not hear from you in due time the president is going to approve your arrest and we are promising you that you can run away from this because this is a money laundering act and a criminal offense.

Secondly, This is to notify you that money laundry is a federal offense punishable by prison sentences of up to 10 years or payment of fines of various degrees.Following comprehensive investigation between our Department and The Cross-Border Currency and Monetary Instruments Reporting unit of Financial Transactions, Credit Union Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in conjunction with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security civil penalty provision of the money laundering law says: Whoever conducts or attempts to conduct a transaction described in subsection of title U.S. Code Sec. 1956 is liable to offset a minimum civil penalty of $1,500 USD.for the issuing of Money Laundry Insurance Certificate.

Meanwhile after due investigation that was carried out contrary to Article 102 section 36, sub-section iv of the 1995 financial Allied Decree 20 guiding against money laundry.

By virtue of the power conferred on us and in our capacity, we referred you to the accredited money laundry clearance agency solely responsible for the issuing the certified certificate money laundry terrorism clearance bond and coverage for your total sum.

We therefore wish to clarify that the beneficiary of the said fund must be advised to seek appropriate clearance certificate for the fund immediately unless you want the money to to seen and impounded as a laundry money.

As a matter of fact and urgency you have to comply with our obligations for the clearance certificate.

WASHINGTON DC.

I almost wish he would send my picture to the media, this is the one I sent him (of Liz Taylor, with the copyright notice cropped, obviously):

Anyways, if you don't hear from me in the next little while it's because I'm on the run from the FBI, the President, and "The Cross-Border Currency and Monetary Instruments Reporting unit of Financial Transactions." Wish me luck.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhh, doesnt look good for you. You are on the black list now. One of America´s Most Wanted! Good luck. Very Happy Try to get to Mexico. Ask Michael Scofield to get you out of the country. He once broke his brother out of prison and survived Sona.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go hide in Pakistan, it'll take them AGES to find you there Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.studioartistx.nl/pub/internet/419_fraude/stella_meets_agent_smith.shtml

http://www.studioartistx.nl/pub/internet/419_fraude/stella_in_wonderland.shtml

I once played a dangerous fugitive wanted by the FBI, and they never caught me...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
419muguhunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God Speed!

I've heard that the guys at The Cross-Border Currency and Monetary Instruments Reporting unit of Financial Transactions take no prisoners!

Shocked
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money Laundry, eh? Is that when you accidentally leave a $20 in your pocket and it goes through the wash cycle?

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we are promising you that you can run away from this

It's nice of him to tell you this before the manhunt begins.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you cannot hide behind your baiting character and the C.B.C.M.I.R.F.T.C.U.F.D.I.C works fast...

Edit fixed spelling!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 

Last edited by bravo95 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I love how lads imagine agencies like this and the absolute power they wield. How important you are to have garnered the attention of the president!

Quote:
the certified certificate money laundry terrorism clearance bond

Certified Certificates are the best kind.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bravo95 that is hysterical!

@Gimli I dont know you.....

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the poster Bravo!

There have been a few close calls so far today. The C.B.C.M.I.R.F.T.C.U.F.D.I.C. came to my house, but luckily I had already left. I've been hiding in a hobbit hole since early this morning, but I think I'm going to make a run for it soon, the C.B.C.M.I.R.F.T.C.U.F.D.I.C agents are crafty.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You better run fast and far. If the President had to take time out from the budget talks to attend to your case, you can be sure this is top drawer.

And if no budget deal comes to pass because the President was distracted, all of the fallout (government default, tanking economy) will be on your head.

Thanks a lot!

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You’ll be wanted in the USA? How nice of them, it’s always good to be wanted.

I speak from experience I am not wanted in the US or any other country.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call his bluff.

Tell him you won't resist arrest but they will have to come and get you and wheel you in.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

President? pah!

I see your President and raise you - Sunshine and have been in personal correspondence with Banki Moon for some time - we are clearly more important Very Happy

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=205566

Very Happy

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
fail - that's not the real Banki - did you not know? Laughing

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need a hiding place i'd suggest the Mirkwood, but the police will probably look at your elf friend's place there first of all. You need something better. The far dungeons of Moria perhaps.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or just do the simple thing, ask Gandalf to ensure they shall not pass Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Mueller wrote:
Attention: Mrs Elizabeth,

Sorry for the late response,I want to notify you that because of the huge amount that is involve in this transaction that is why we have went into investigation and fine out that this is a criminal act and you are suspected of terrorism act.

Secondly you have to comply with our obligation or we are going to come down to your country to come and pick you up.

aia hope i have made my self clear.

Resigned to my fate, I replied:

Quote:
Well I can see that there's no getting out of this. I can't meet your conditions, so I guess that I'll have to surrender to you. I won't resist arrest. Should I expect you within a few days?

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's a fair cop.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I fired this one off three years ago:

Quote:
If you want to threaten a decorated veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, then go right ahead. I'm sure that the FBI will welcome the chance to look like a pack of clowns and boneheads – not that there's anything new about that.

They never made the arrest.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious wanted picture. Smile

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bait_my_hook wrote:
^^^
fail - that's not the real Banki - did you not know? Laughing
Don't tell me the eMail I recieved yesterday, with no content other than a txt attachment was fake also!
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without wanting to ruin the funny tone of this thread:

There are victims who believe this bullshit. I had contact with one guy at scamwarners who was afraid that the FBI and Homeland Security are about to arrest him because of money laundering - it was a trunk box scam where Law Enforcement was the new part of the story after he paid nearly 7000 Dollar to free the box.
We should always have in mind that these funny mails are working in too many cases.

But as long as it is only dwarf who gets arrested... Wink

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic