SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Condolensces to Norway

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampiremerchant wrote:
Speechless. Twisted Evil

And he is supossed to have calmly given up after killing all those kids, coward did not have the guts to leave one bullet for himself.

He was well stocked up in bullets and he had plenty left when the police came. Yet he did what he mass murders have done before, he surrendered willingly. I think he did this as he have a plan, and that involves speaking his mind freely at the court. He wants to be heard. And he wanted the custody hearing to be kept with open doors, which means that media is allowed inside the court room. It is highly unusual to do this in serious crimes and i doubt that it will happen here. But it does give an indication to that he has things to say. So does the manifesto he have had published before the deed. This trial may be very different from usual trials.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recent tidings here are that he used some of Ted Kazinski's (the infamous Unibomber) Manifesto to fuel him. If these guys are similar, he's one greasy, crazy, smart guy.

What, out of curiosity, kind of punishment could this scumbag enjoy? Being a protective kinda guy about kids, I kinda wish the worst for him.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read on another forum that the maximum penalty in Norway is 21 years.We can only hope that convicts over there don't much care for child killers either. Evil or Very Mad

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts are with all those affected by this tragedy and I find it pathetic that he killed children.

He was also quite delusional because in his manifest he wrote how he would make a new map of Europe and Middleeast without fearing the political and military consecvences of that action. He aslo wrote how he took a free year to play WoW and many stuff like that. lol Rolling Eyes

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins

Last edited by EU321 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Vampiremerchant wrote:
Speechless. Twisted Evil

And he is supossed to have calmly given up after killing all those kids, coward did not have the guts to leave one bullet for himself.

He was well stocked up in bullets and he had plenty left when the police came. Yet he did what he mass murders have done before, he surrendered willingly. I think he did this as he have a plan, and that involves speaking his mind freely at the court. He wants to be heard. And he wanted the custody hearing to be kept with open doors, which means that media is allowed inside the court room. It is highly unusual to do this in serious crimes and i doubt that it will happen here. But it does give an indication to that he has things to say. So does the manifesto he have had published before the deed. This trial may be very different from usual trials.

Apparently the perp used dummy bullets.
According to the mid-day news, the court appearances are closed tothe public.
Also according to the news, the perp is confirmed as a high-ranking Mason. This is completely incorrect. The news programme is mistaken
I've read bits of the perp's manifesto and it makes me wish I belonged to a different species.

Last edited by psychicbait on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:

Also according to the news, the perp is confirmed as a high-ranking Mason.

I happen to know that bit's not true.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
Apparently the perp used dummy bullets.

You mean dum-dum bullets, as in with sawn-off or hollow tips.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dummy rounds tend to jam in a gun. If he was using dummy rounds theoretically his gun(s) should/might have jammed at some point. The dummy round does not produce the explosive sounds, like a blank would.

Are there any videos of the actual shooting to hear the gunshot sounds?

Too bad I couldn't get within 10 ft of him! (I don't use dummys or blanks) Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
Dummy rounds tend to jam in a gun. If he was using dummy rounds theoretically his gun(s) should/might have jammed at some point. The dummy round does not produce the explosive sounds, like a blank would.

Are there any videos of the actual shooting to hear the gunshot sounds?

Too bad I couldn't get within 10 ft of him! (I don't use dummys or blanks) Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSw4HvwvYJU 15 sec - 20 sec bad sound you haft to volume up. You can hardly hear but you listen closely you can hear something like a shotgun shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoYyoPK2Ro&feature=related&skipcontrinter=1 On this one you can hear clearly.

Here we have a video of the aftermath. WARNING to sensitive viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83WHugMNUv8&skipcontrinter=1

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins

Last edited by EU321 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wasn't using dummies.
Like yastreb said, psychicbait meant to say "dum-dums". Either a hollow point or soft point.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read the entire story in the news ...
I was partially off internet for few days and I just heard something short in the broadcast

Holy shit Shocked I'm speechless, not only about what he did, but also reading comments on one czech news web was breathtaking... Some of the nazi retards defending him basically...

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:

Also according to the news, the perp is confirmed as a high-ranking Mason. This is completely incorrect. The news programme is mistaken

Not entirely incorrect. There is a chance he may have joined Freemasonry at one point. The photos I've seen of him show that he'd only just joined though.
But it's a moot point. Freemasonry should be no more blamed than Christianity, conservatism, neo-nazism, being Norwegian, having blond hair or whatever.

Fact is, the dude is a fuckwit who should be held solely responsible for his actions. Apportioning the blame (as is bound to happen in the media) elsewhere is misleading and malicious (btw, I'm not accusing you of that). At 32 years old, the fucker knows the difference between right and wrong.

Sometimes, we just have to admit that there are assholes living out there.

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is sickening, my thoughts are with all that have been touched by this tragedy.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SOOI wrote:
Fact is, the dude is a fuckwit who should be held solely responsible for his actions. Apportioning the blame (as is bound to happen in the media) elsewhere is misleading and malicious (btw, I'm not accusing you of that). At 32 years old, the fucker knows the difference between right and wrong.

Sometimes, we just have to admit that there are assholes living out there.

My bolding.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the latest BBC report his defence lawyer says he is 'probably insane' and the authorities are considering charging him with Crimes Against Humanity which carries a longer sentence than terrorism charges.

Hope they get it right and don't do anything to infringe his Human Rights Rolling Eyes

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
I have read on another forum that the maximum penalty in Norway is 21 years.We can only hope that convicts over there don't much care for child killers either. Evil or Very Mad

Yet, but there is some kind of "special" treatment, when his 21 years are over, they inspect him if he is still dangerous for society. If they come to conclusion that he is still dangerous, he gets another 5 years. After those five years are over, the same inspection happens with the same results. So basically he can spend the rest of his life in jail.

At least from what I've read in the news.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after 21 yrs he could possibly "walk" if the Norway government does not deem him "dangerous"?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest piece of news here is that they consider applying a law against hate crimes (as he's specifically targeted the social democrats), which allows for jail terms of up to 30 years. Which is still not nearly enough... but if he's ever set free again, I doubt he'll live very long to tell about it.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Morgain - Yes, but one norwegian guy that works for Czech newspaper said, that if he doesnt get this "special treament" then nobody will ever do... So he's going to spent at least 26 years in jail.

But from what I've read norwegian jails are nothing bad, a rather nice play to stay actually Confused

Juan's hidden fries!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here in the states most criminals that hurt children have a tough time in the clink. Even for the most vicious of criminals there are a few crimes unsociable acceptable in the big house. I hope the same is true for Norway.

The stories from the survivors on the island are extremely hard to read. I cannot imagine the thoughts that would go through your head after the shots started and seeing a police officer thinking you were safe only to quickly find out otherwise.

Very sad and there is only one punishment that fits the crime in my opinion. I'm sure his defense will be insanity but he had enough forethought to carefully plan out the tragedy.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt anyone is going to need to worry about his ever being set free or having a cushy time in jail.

Norway will find a way to keep him inside for the rest of his life. He'll also almost certainly have to be kept in solitary confinement for his own safety so will miss out on the easy jail time.

It wouldn't surpise me if he tops himself in a few months' time. Once he finds out that his actions changed nothing and all he did was end up in jail for the rest of his life, he's going to realise that he's got nothing worth living for. Once the trial is over and he's realised that the publicity has died down, I give him 3 months at best before he ties his sheets together.
Happens all the time with mass-murderers once the realisation of what they've done and where they are settles in.

Only way he's likely to survive is if he gets sent to a mental hospital. Then, they'll have him medicated up to the eyeballs and his main worry will be protecting himself from the other "patients".

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

all norwegian baiters OK?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like SOOI said, this guy is fried when the other inmates get to him. At the very least he is gonna get massively beaten.
Firstly a few of the criminal biker gangs residing in Oslo made a join manifestation against the massacre and Breivik himself. And these guys hate each other a lot. For them to go and do this together shows that criminals isn't very keen on the thought of slaughtering 70 kids. And besides that the newspapers interviewed a inmate that was in jail for murder. He said that "we will get him".

But the thing is that the police and wardens is likely to realize this as well and they will take measures so that this doesn't happen. Which means that Breivik will spend an insane amount of years in solitary confinement. And maybe when the others can finally meet their new inmate "friend" in ten years or so the iron hot hatred for him have perhaps cooled of a bit. Perhaps enough to save his life. That is if he doesn't decide to end it himself before that.

And i can also report that the few people that have had dealings with him says that this dude is deranged. He is likely to have quite a few mental disabilities. Something that might get him a lesser sentence in jail, but still not enough to get him out before he is an old man i think. It might also work the other way as he might never be declared mentally stable enough to be let outside.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I read parts of his manifesto, before I deleted it again for the sake of the peace of my soul and my stomach as well.

What I did read seems to confirm the characterization Dr Mike outlines above. The manifesto is poorly structured and definitely not the work of an intellectual or academic person, allthough it's clear that he sees himself as one. He seems extremely narcissistic and delusional, and is clearly living in a fantasy world. What I read about his so-called "Templar Order" is so out there, that it just has to be a figment of his imagination. He goes on and on about rituals, salutes and rank hierachy, and it sort of reminded me of a synopsis for a bad an amateurish roleplaying game - only much, much scarier! Furthermore, most of his self description has been contradicted by facts - he has no education, he never ran a succesful business like he claimed, he never had the annual income of 4 million NKR as he claimed (according to Norwegian tax authorities), on the contrary - he had to move in with his mother at a point. He claims to have been a candidate for the Oslo city council at one point, shich is a lie too. He's had plastic surgery to better match his looks with his image of a strong, Nordic man. His manifesto seems to have been sent to a somewhat random selection people, of which most but not all had expressed Islam-critic POV's (one was sent to a Danish high-school boy who is a card carrying member of the Socialist People's Party, another to a history professor who is a Pagan and totally non-politic) Considering that he's claims to have been planning the terror for 9 years, it seems very random indeed). His uniform seems to be a modified uniform from the US Marines, just as his medals and honours are mainly "stolen" (bught cheaply through the internet) from the Free Masons and the US Defence - experts calls it a 'halloweeen uniform'.

A madman and a right wing extremist of the worst kind. But thanks Heaven, I very much doubt he has accomplishes.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for the synopsis. Sounds like a real kook.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic