SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stolen ATM card

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
winkaka01
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friends, I've never have this before. I'm used to the typical scam, but this one is straight up giving me an ATM card to go to a machine with. I don't know if the card is real or not. I suspect that if it is, than is belongs to some one , and is stolen. I'm dropping the entire message here unedited. I don't know who to report this to, but I really don't want anything to happen to the real person who owns the card if its real.

RT HON WILLIAM HAGUE MP ([email protected])

OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE
FOREIGN AND COMMONWEALTH AFFAIRS,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Our ref: ATM/13470/IDR
Your ref:...
Date: 22-07-2011

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

I am The Rt Hon William Hague MP, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom.
This letter is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number 4900101775551222) has been accredited in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 413. The VISA Card Value is Ј3,000,000.00 GBP (Three Million Great British Pounds Sterling).

This office will send to you a Visa/ATM CARD that you will use to withdraw your funds in any ATM MACHINE Terminal or Visa card outlet in the world with a maximum daily withdrawal of Ј10,000 GBP.
Further more,You will be required to re-confirm the following information to begin the processing of your VISA CARD.

(1)Full names:
(2)Address:
(3)Country:
(4)Nationality:
(5)Phone #:
(6)Age:
(7)Occupation:

Forward your Reply To : [email protected]

TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs to avoid hitches in receiving your payment.

Regards,

The Rt Hon William Hague MP
SECRETARY OF STATE.

I think these lads are tired of having to use a script and take long steps to screw us over and are now....fuck it. Heres a card. Take out money for us!
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine this will be the same old-same old scam. The card is a figment of the lad's imagination and doesn't really exist. He will promise you this ATM card with all the money, but then there will be a small fee you have to pay in order to get the card. Advance fee fraud comes in many formats.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
matthew360360
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this same scam email a few months ago on my real email (since it was on that one I didn't reply), but it seems like as much as a fraud as the others.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

same old recipe -

Here's an offer of something wonderful, but there is a small charge.

Magic ATM cards, a hot lover, inheritance, trunkbox, oil contract surplus funds, etc. All nonexistent and all used for AFF.

I dare say there will be other formats in coming years, with other lures, but the basic mechanism will never change.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your scammer might actually send you an ATM card; mine did: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=202787&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a picture of an ATM card from my ex-fiancee, Mr. B3llo. It proved the card was real! Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
matthew360360
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I had this one on my scambaiting account. I have an idea for this one. Twisted Evil

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Why don't you have a go the reply email addy is there.... Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
matthew360360
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one will be fun.
After all it is the first person that tried to scam my real email. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic