SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cold call fix your computer virus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10739951

I've spent the last few months running classes in my area with this as a feature. Of the 30 people attending, so far all of us have had these bloody Indians call us.

I had one on the phone for 45 minutes the other night, when he thought I had 4 computers, all going in the office.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get loads of these, they act so bloody innocent when you ask them who believes their lies, like they are genuinely offended.

If Ive time I do waste their time going along with it, or put them on hold, listening to something unpleasant.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they are innocent? Wouldn't be the first time a scammer hired someone else under false pretenses. They might really think they are helping people, following a script and bad information saying that the person really is infected.

I'm just guessing though, I've never dealt with one of these calls personally.

Oh, and kudos to you for getting involved in your community, Irish. Smile

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this happen about half a dozen times.

On the last occasion, when I was quoting some figures I made up about my eventvwr ratings, he was muttering "Oh my god, oh my god..." - and reacting very hurt when I questioned his bona fides.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This that thing where they call and say your Windows computer is infected by viruses?

If so, I love trying to explain to them how I only use Linux. Best thing is, I'm telling the truth, and they have no idea that I'm not messing with them.

Really, they don't know what Linux is? I'm gonna start saying I use an Apple II+. Them new fandangled IIgs's must be what they're talking about. Windows. pfft, like that will ever catch on!

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic