SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm New ... and NOT sending my Nikon to Nigeria!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dubdigital
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I was trying to sell a reasonably-priced Nikon D90 package on eBay and got the following buyer: http://myworld.ebay.ca/nodojarsin61/

My first email from the guy was as follows (also I got a FAKE PayPal notice).

Quote:
Hello.
Sorry for paying late.I was very busy on the parade ground.Anyway i have made out my payment to you for this
item purchased, check your mail for the confirmation from paypal.I am Col. Alex Adebola from United States.
Marine Soldier, presently in Poland for an official assignment serving our great country and am proud of my job, I
need to buy a surprise birthday gift for my son who is working with UNICEF in Lagos,Nigeria and luckily i came
across your item,I checked through CANADAPOST (www.canadapost.com) website and found out that the postage cost of the item to Lagos, Nigeria is approximately close to $130.00 for the shipping with the CANADAPOST (First Class Canadapost Xpress Air Mail International) 8days shipping, that is the shipping address below.
NAME.......................SIMON ADEBOLA
ADDRESS:- .................16 BALL UME STREET
CITY:- ...........................MENDE SHOMOLU
STATE:-............................LAGOS
ZIP-CODE:-..........................23401
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Alex

Reply #1:

Quote:
Hello, please pardon my email as I use my other one only for eBay transactions, this is my real one..

Now, unfortunately my camera was left on the oven and melted last night. Would you still like it? Also I cracked the lens when I was putting it on the couch to watch TV since my TV is so far away. Do you still want? I can include a free copy of PHOTOSHOP CS6.3 for you to edit the pictures.

IT STILL TAKES BEAUTIFUL PICTURES LIKE THIS: http://tinyurl.com/3jvgr

The pictures I included: http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/burned-canon-7d.jpg & http://www.mustafadavis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/broken-lens1.jpg

I can't wait for him to write back, and I LOVE that this is a real forum. Respect!
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

Welcome to the Eater.

If he knows your 'real' email address, drop him immediately. He has your contact details . That's a big NO NO.

If you want to take up this great hobby, read through the stickies, get a mentor, and find some other scammers you can inflict ladpain on...(trust me, there are plenty)

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
dubdigital
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't, I use an alias account for all online transactions since I hate people knowing my real name.
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dubdigital wrote:
He doesn't, I use an alias account for all online transactions since I hate people knowing my real name.

Well Done sir!

In that case:
Read the stickies, read some published baits for inspiration, and annoy the heck out of your lad Very Happy

(ow, and get a mentor!)

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
youseffaqed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i gotta agree with getting a mentor..its great fun here...ive just ended a skype bait on the advice of my mentor but i got them to the point that they were going to send me their id card and address to push the deal...im not a virgin any more...now to clean up the blood and go out on the whore. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic